Nicola

Story Info
I meet up with an old friend from high school.
2.7k words
4.14
7.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Mistress4one

*

Not long after starting high school, Ellen and I started dating. Things were going well, even though we did have to sneak around a little as her dad was a teacher at the school. After a while, he got a promotion in another school and they both had to leave. Not long after that I started dating Ellen's best friend, Rachel. We had become good friends when I was dating Ellen and it was eventually for this reason that we split up. We didn't want to risk the friendship we had and thought it would be best if we went back to being friends. We were still very close, but there was always the possibility that we would get back together again.

This was a big reason that things never happened between me and Nicola. She and Rachel became best friends after Ellen left and we were all in the same group of friends.

Over time, Nicola and I became closer. We flirted openly and there was always this tension between us and the feeling that things might cross the line into being more than friends at any time. However, things never did. We were both always seeing someone else and neither of us knew how Rachel would react. Eventually, I was single and it felt like the right time to ask Nicola out. However, just at that time, she started seeing a rich guy 12 years older than her who was married. It got very serious, very quickly. Before long, Nicola was pregnant. She left high school before the end of the year, moving with him to Oxford and we lost touch soon after.

Ten years later, talk started on Facebook about a high school reunion. Quickly, a group was created and people started adding as many of our classmates as they could remember. Nicola hadn't really kept in contact with anyone, but people remembered her and she was soon in the group too. She quickly sent me a friend request and I accepted before checking out her profile. The decade had been busy for her as she now had four children and what seemed like a pretty intensive social life too. The years had been kind to her though and she was still as pretty as ever and had maintained her great figure.

She sent me a message, and before long we had each other's phone numbers and were messaging intensively. We filled each other in on our lives since school. As we exchanged messages, it seemed like no time had passed at all; such was our chemistry again. It also didn't take us long at all to get past the pleasantries and into some flirting, either. As we became closer over the next few weeks, Nicola opened up more about her life as it was then.

She was still married, but from her point of view "in name" only. Her husband was not easy to live with, had had numerous affairs, and was obsessed with money. His answer to any problem was to try and buy it or at least throw money towards it. The irony was that most of his money came not from his own motorbike racing career but from his dad's string of car dealerships. He was also not able to satisfy Nicola in bed anymore; lacking in both stamina and imagination. She really wanted to leave him and start again, but for all his faults he was a doting father and she couldn't deprive her children of that.

By this time, we were speaking nearly all day, every day, and it didn't take long for the flirting to lead into evenings filled with dirty chat. This became more and more intense and erotic. The talk turned to meeting up pretty quickly. We both knew what this would lead to, but neither of us wanted to stop it. It was a logistical nightmare with her family and my work commitments. At times, it didn't seem like it would be possible at all, but neither of us lost our enthusiasm to make it happen.

Finally, we found a window of opportunity and seized it. Her kids were staying with her mum and dad and her husband was away racing on the Isle of Man. I travelled on the train to Oxford where she met me at the station. We walked closely side by side down Botley Road, chatting intently. We walked round the park off Oatlands Road chatting, laughing and flirting like we were still in high school. We paused at the river, standing together. The air was thick with sexual tension. As we both turned to leave, we bumped into each other. It was too much. As our hearts pounded out of our chests, we kissed for the first time. Our tongues explored each other's mouths deeply as we held each other close. I could already feel myself getting so turned on. As our mouths separated, our hands were holding each other's and we walked this way quickly back to her house.

She didn't stop to show me round downstairs, as she led me up the curved stairway to the master bedroom. She hurriedly started getting undressed and I followed her lead. Quickly, she was down to her underwear; I had to stop to take in the view. Her body was perfectly toned. She wore tiny black and white lacy underwear that showed it off. She saw me staring and casually reached round with one hand to unclip her bra. She pulled it away without hesitation revealing her firm, round C-cup boobs; her nipples already erect. She giggled, sliding into the king sized bed wearing just the tiny thong. I quickly pulled off my jeans and moved to the other side of the bed to join her.

'You won't be needing them.' She said, motioning towards my boxers.

'I might get cold, though.' I replied, smiling back at her.

'Don't worry, I'll warm you up.' She said, staring at the bulge in my jeans.

'Fine.' I replied, grinning, as I slowly slid down my boxers, watching Nicola staring at my already semi-erect cock.

I slid into the bed and straight away we were all over one another. Our hands groped and squeezed and explored as our mouths found each other's again. Our tongues slid in and out of each other's mouths as we kissed and licked and sucked, moaning loudly. My hands moved down her body, finally touching her perfect breasts squeezing and massaging them before pinching and tugging at her aching nipples. I slid my hands further down squeezing her firm bum before sliding around to find her tiny thong was already soaked. I groaned, as I felt how wet it was and she groaned as I yanked it to one side. My fingers slipped and slid everywhere as I began to rub her throbbing clit; up and down and side to side over and over. She groaned louder for me; arching her back a little as I rubbed harder and harder. Her pussy was soaking, as I slid her thong slowly off and immediately slid two fingers deep inside her. She groaned again, as I began to fuck her with my fingers faster and deeper with each stroke. Just as I was building a rhythm up, she cried out as her pussy exploded around my fingers and she writhed and wriggled on the bed.

My fingers were soaked and I couldn't believe how wet they were. I slowly slid them out of her throbbing pussy, feeling her juices dripping from my fingers. I brought my hand upright, feeling her cum trickling down my forearm. Nicola sat up, still breathing heavily from her orgasm and saw my soaked fingers in front of her. Without hesitation, she grabbed my hand, pulling it closer to her let her own juices dribble into her mouth. I was so turned on as she moved her head towards mine and we kissed hungrily and I tasted her juices for the first time off her tongue. Our lips parted and she stated to greedily suck on my fingers, looking straight into my eyes. I looked back at her and I started to feed them to her, sliding them in and out of my mouth as she licked and sucked them.

We passionately kissed again, slower this time, before she whispered in my ear,

'Fuck me slow to start with; you're a lot more than what I'm used to.'

I didn't need any more encouragement. My cock was already rock hard and throbbing as I climbed on top of her. The head of my cock rubbed against her smooth shaven pussy and without any effort, I slid inside her, both of us groaning together.

As she requested, I fucked her slowly at first, with gentle thrusts as she held my body close; rubbing my shoulders and down my back.

When she started to breath heavier and squeeze my arse harder too, I knew that she was ready for more. Instinctively, we slid apart and she moved around, bending over in front of me, allowing me to slide my thick cock into her harder this time. I grabbed hold of her hips and began to thrust hard and fast; this time pounding her aching pussy over and over, harder and harder each time. Nicola moaned and groaned in pleasure, getting louder as I gave her firm arse a few playful slaps. Upon hearing her approval, I slapped her again harder this time. I heard her muttering swear words under her breath as she reached round and began to play with her clit, as I fucked her. I reached forward, grabbing hold of her long dark hair telling her,

'You're such a bad girl, aren't you?'

She groaned, affirmatively, as I went faster and deeper still. My swollen balls banging on her arse. I reached round, too, as we both slid our fingers all over her swollen clit. My fingers were drenched in her juices and I brought my hand up, sliding my fingers roughly across her eager lips so she could taste her own pussy again. Suddenly, she cried out; a second orgasm rocking thru her body. Her pussy exploding and drenching my cock in her sweet juices.

Nicola stayed on my cock, panting and groaning, for a few moments. As she recovered, and her breathing slowed; she slid off me and turned round quickly. A wicked grin was on her face as she crawled towards me, pushing me back playfully onto the bed. Before I knew it, she was kneeling between my legs, her eyes staring into mine as she began to lick up and down the length of my throbbing shaft. It was dripping with her cum as she greedily got to work going up and down; her tongue licking all over. She gripped my shaft firmly and began to jerk it slowly up and down. At the same time her tongue found my swollen balls and started to lick and suck the last of her juices off them. Her tongue felt amazing, and I groaned in pleasure waiting in anticipation for her to take me in her mouth. She didn't disappoint, and in one movement she had the entire length of my shaft down her throat. As she held it there for a few seconds, it was my turn to cry out as I gripped the bed sheets in pleasure. She came up for air, her mouth and my cock dripping in her saliva, as she jerked it hard again. Quickly, she was back down sucking hard, moving her mouth up and down, running her hands across my chest, just lightly brushing my erect nipples.

Her head popped up and she teasingly brushed some of the saliva away from her lips. That same devilish grin was on her face as she moved forward grabbing both my wrists and placing them behind my head. With one hand, she held them there, and with the other she guided my throbbing cock inside her. It slid in easily and completely. Before I had a chance to start thrusting, she was bouncing her pussy hard up and down on my cock. She quickly built up a merciless rhythm with her pussy as I felt her body moving up and down above me, her arse banging on my balls as she bounced. Her hand released mine and she arched her back thrusting her body toward mine as she placed both hands on my thighs. I leaned forward and began to work on her nipples; moving from one to the other, feeling how hard they were as I licked and sucked them. This sent Nicola crazy and she rode me even faster and harder moaning louder and louder. I went harder; squeezing her perfect firm tits. Nibbling, biting and sucking till she couldn't take it anymore. She slid off me quickly and spun around. She was on all fours, getting ready to ride me reverse this time, but the sight of her hot wet hole dripping in front of me was too much. I grabbed hold of her hips and yanked her towards my face. I immediately started licking up and down the lips of her pussy; tasting her sweet juices again. She groaned and arched her back before diving her head down onto my swollen cock. Again, she was sucking my cock up and down going deep as she worked it with her mouth. I licked harder; my mouth all over her soaking cunt as I gently nibbled on her clit feeling it pulse harder between my teeth. Nicola groaned in response as she sucked deeper before drooling all over my thick shaft and jerking it hard and fast.

Again, she shifted her body above mine and again, she used her hand to guide my throbbing cock into her soaking pussy. She leaned forward and turned her head to look at me as I lay back and she began to thrust her body up and down again. She started slowly, watching me as I watched her pussy sliding up and down the entire length of my thick shaft. She got quicker and quicker as I put my hands on her spread arse cheeks and guided them up and down harder and faster and she dug her nails into my thighs. I moaned in pleasure, feeling the head of my cock so deep inside her before I looked up at her again. She grinned back at me as she thrust her hips against my body.

I guided her off me and jumped off the bed. I picked her up and lifted her body high as I walked across the bedroom. I slammed her back against the wall as she wrapped her legs around me. My cock brushed against the lips of her pussy. She cried out as I lowered her onto it and began to fuck her hard up against the wall. I went hard and fast slamming my cock deep into her over and over again and she held onto me tightly. Our bodies were drenched in sweat as we thrusted together and she moaned over and over again, 'Yes, yes, yes!'

It wasn't long before I could feel her pussy tensing around my cock, again. This time, though, I could feel myself nearing my climax, as well. I moved slowly back to the bed; my cock still throbbing inside her as we lay back down. In the same way we started, I began to thrust, fucking her slowly at first. Our bodies were stuck together; our mouths almost touching, as I went harder and faster. We both started groaning as our bodies started to tense, but still I went as hard as I could, pounding her aching pussy. Nicola's breathing quickened and her body began to shake as she screamed aloud and her pussy exploded in ecstasy for the third time. As she came, it was too much for me and I cried out as I shot a huge load, deep inside her, in an amazing orgasm of my own. We lay there for a few moments, our bodies still locked together and as I kissed her deeply and passionately I could feel her grinning through the kiss.