Friend Asks Me for a Strange Favor

Story Info
Colleague brings lesbian friend to me to be fucked.
1.2k words
4.15
12.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really surprised when my colleague from work suggested going for a drink as she had a proposition to put to me. I was very certain that she was lesbian and living with a girlfriend. Curious I accepted the suggestion and arrived at the pub in good time. When my friend Sadie arrived I was not shocked to see her accompanied by a very pretty girl who was much younger than her and possibly younger than me.

Sadie introduced Sam who gave me a nice smile but said nothing. I got a round of drinks in and returned to the table. Both women seemed more relaxed than before and I asked Sadie whether she was still going to make me a proposition. Sadie said yes she was and that she had been able to check it out with Sam while I got the drinks.

"As you are so keen to hear my proposition I will just come out with it. Sam gets very cranky if she does not get enough cock. I do not like it when Sam is cranky. You have been unattached for a few months now so my proposition is that you do me the favor of fucking her when I request it. I understand if you do not find her attractive or do not want to fuck her. I had this arrangement with another man but he has moved away. Their relationship was limited to getting together when I say. You may do whatever you wish with her as long as she is not hurt. She will be required to please you and will be punished by me if you are not fully satisfied with her. I will ask you to report on her compliance after each time you get together. The last thing is that Pam may enjoy your time together but I forbid her to orgasm with you."

"That is some proposal but I must ask whether Sam is happy with it."

"Sam will do as I tell her if she knows what is good for her. I did give her the power of veto on my choice of you to meet her needs. She said that she was very happy to be taken to you to receive your cock. Didn't you Sam?"

Sam gave me a very nice smile and a slight nod but still said nothing.

"Do I take it that you have doubts about Sam?"

"Absolutely not she is a very attractive and I am missing female company right now. It does seem a very unusual proposition but one that is very exciting. If I say yes when will we, when will we get together?"

"She is getting very unsettled as she has not been put to the cock for a few weeks. I suggest that I bring her to you tomorrow night. You can have her for a couple of hours. If she knows what is good for her she will give you whatever you want, won't you my dear?"

Again a smile and a positive nod.

"Go and powder you nose my dear I just want a quiet word with Steven."

I thought she would be telling me more extraordinary things about the proposal but there were a couple of mundane matters and the details for the next evening.

They arrived at eight o'clock sharp. Sam was looking positively excited and was very flushed as I took possession of her at the front door, or that was what it felt like. Sadie gave her one last warning about her behavior before departing.

"Well Sam how does this really work in practice?"

"She is right that I really do need to enjoy being fucked by a real cock to stay sane. I love Sadie and am completely submissive when with her. Nobody can offer me what she does. I do not want to make love I want to fuck and be fucked if that does not suit you then fine. There is one rule though."

"I know you are not allowed to orgasm."

"Oh no she just says that so she can justify punishing me if and when I admit to having cum. Please never confirm to her that I have cum, it is kind of a game for us. I am so ready to orgasm I am sure you would not be able to stop me. The only rule is condoms as she cannot stand the idea of spunk near let alone inside me."

"Well that changes things quite a lot. Is there anything that you would particularly like to do?"

"I have always been completely submissive in sexually relationships but it might be nice to try being in charge. I don't know whether it will work but are you up for it?"

"In more ways than one. Ready and very willing."

Sam started tentatively taking control but very quickly seemed to grow into the role with growing confidence. After getting me to go down on her, mixed in with using my fingers under strict instruction, she ordered me to lie on my back. She had paid almost no attention to my cock that was fortunately rock-hard and very ready. I felt more like a sex toy than a lover when she mounted me and told me that she was going to do all the work.

She did do all the work alternating between deep hard thrusts followed by periods of gentle shallow penetration. She stopped me either touching her boobs or trying to find her clit. I was able to relax back and think of nothing much except my own pleasure. It was lovely to watch her build her own excitement and let it slowly reduce during the gentle periods. By the time she gave me the next instruction she was in full dominant control.

"When I tell you to I want you to take hold of my hips and fuck me very hard and very deep."

At this she started to fuck me hard and deep. It was no more than a minute later when she simply said

"Now."

I did as instructed and she immediately exploded all over my prick. I had to hold on hard to her hips as in her frenzy she was in danger of dislodging me. For a short time I thought I might not cum but as her orgasm went on and on it triggered a short but violent orgasm to explode from and in me. It was a subdued Sam that collapsed onto my chest.

"I am sorry about that but that was spectacular for me. It was so good I am going to tell Sadie how good it was and take my punishment."

The arrangement with Sadie (and Sam) has been going on for nearly six months. I never know when Sadie will next send Sam to me. Once it was twice in three days but more usually it is every 7 to 10 days. On the occasion that the gap was very short Sam arrived with a bottom that was covered in stripes from a cane. That day I applied a soothing cream to her bottom before gently making love to her from behind. She played with her clit while I did so and came very quickly.

Sam has at least one orgasm every time she visits and says that she loves the sex we have. Our sex is varied and always great fun. I never admit to Sadie that Sam has orgasms while with me but I have no doubt that she knows the truth.