Nicole Qualley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the automated speaker system in the train's carriage announced her station, Nicole's mind was reeling from the constant challenging of her assumptions Nick had imposed on her during the trip. Nicole had one solidly remaining thought left as she exited the train --she desired Mister Nick Cummins with every fibre of her body.

Nick watched Nicole's slender, rounded bottom as she bent over, undoing her bike chain. His eyes stayed on the object of his fantasies until the train moved so far he could no longer see. Sighing as he settled back into his seat, Nick forced his throbbing manhood to subside. He was alone in this section of the carriage now, but the last thing Nick needed was a current or ex-student to see his dick straining against his trousers as he talked with one of his pupils.

What was it about the young woman, Nick wondered. He'd had prettier students with fuller assets, students who had blatantly come on to him, and they were of no interest to him. Why, then, did Miss Nicole Qualley enrapture him so much? What qualities did she have that the others so obviously did not hold? Nick didn't know, but he knew that Nicole would be the object of his fantasies again that night. Fantasies of towering over her petite, naked, shapely body as she knelt before him, ready to worship Saint Priapus. Her ministrations to his throbbing manhood would be fumbling and uncoordinated but oh so eager and willing. But he, Nick Cummins, would teach her, and she would learn quickly.

Stretching, Nick forced his mind away from those images lest his arousal grow and strain against the front of his pants again. Taking a cue from Nicole, Nick brought out some math papers he needed to mark and concentrated on those. It took time, but eventually, Nick controlled his mind and stood up, surprised, when this station was announced.

With her mind working furiously, Nicole pedalled home. Mister Cummins, gym teacher and relief math and science teacher, infuriated her. He casually took truths Nicole knew to be correct and easily dismissed them, pointing out the logical and factual errors in her beliefs. Nick had forced Nicole to look at the reasons why she thought as she did, and Nicole found there were no reasons, no substance, behind her beliefs. What was worse, Nick did this not by telling her she was wrong but by asking Nicole to explain and evaluate her understanding of her belief.

Then, when Nicole found she couldn't, Mister damned Nick Cummins questioned why she'd hold such ridiculous notions when she couldn't explain her belief logically. 'If I can't even out-argue a damned gym teacher,' Nicole thought. 'What chance am I against a skilled Queen's Counsel?' Well, a gym teacher who skipped through school with a grade point average as high as hers and who'd compressed six years of study into three, but all the same!

Arriving home, Nicole looked in the fridge and brought out a snack of diced fruit and veggies before adding some salami sticks and three crackers with cheese. Noticing the BBQ lamb chops her mother had taken out for their dinner, Nicole tried to ignore her tumultuous mind and concentrate on her studies. However, no matter how hard Nicole tried, she couldn't prevent images of her teacher from intruding.

The amused twist of his lips as Nick disparagingly despatched Nicole's arguments with seemingly unassailable logic. Nick's bright blue eyes gazing challengingly at her as he asked her to justify her position that the Covid lockdowns were necessary. Nick brought up several facts about countries like Taiwan, Sweden, Iceland, and others with lower infection rates than Australia that had left their economies open.

But what was worse was that Nick didn't insist that Nicole was wrong or that he was right. Instead, he merely questioned where her facts and figures came from, whether Nicole had checked the facts, and who had disseminated them, accusing Nicole of accepting such 'facts' as the whole truth without questioning their validity or the motives of those spreading them.

"Doing that is not the process of an open, inquiring mind," Mr Cummins chided. "To be a successful lawyer, you need to be able to think critically. The first part of critical thinking is to disbelieve and distrust everything you've been told, and only after checking the facts and figures and where they came from do you accept them as the 'truth'."

Nicole couldn't think of a single counter-argument before Nick added, "Critical thinking allows you to understand that if a 'scientist' working out of a basement in suburban Bogota had discovered the cure for all cancers, he wouldn't be selling it at the 'bargain price' of 'just $100,000' to your favourite aunt. Instead, he'd show a partial process to the scientists from a company like Pfizer and say, 'Here's partial proof that I've discovered the cure for cancer, and once you've handed me a check with enough zeros on it, I'll show you the rest.'

Nicole was angry at herself for being unable to put even the slightest dent in Nick damned Cummins' logic. Plus, she was bothered by the fact that her mind reacted slowly to Nick's teasing because of her arousal.

'I can't be governed by emotion if I'm going to be a Supreme Court judge,' Nicole chided herself as she rode. 'I must put aside emotion and argue logic and fact!' But what to do when your opponent showed you that your 'facts' were barely disguised un and partial truths?

'Dammit!' Nicole snarled, almost throwing her snack containers back into the fridge. Knowing that in her current state, study would be useless, Nicole moved slowly towards her bed, drawing out the pleasure she would give herself. Stopping at the bathroom, Nicole stripped off and quickly showered. In the shower, she cupped her firm, B-cup breasts and lightly pinched her tiny, rock-hard nipples.

Revelling in the gathering storm in her sweet, young, pristine nether regions, Nicole strolled languidly to her room. Stopping before her wardrobe mirror, she cupped her breasts again and wondered if 'goddamned Nick Cummins' preferred girls with bigger breasts. If he'd been sneaking glances at hers, Nicole hadn't caught him doing it.

Taking her bottle of moisturiser, Nicole climbed onto her bed, propping pillows behind her back so she could sit up. Then, squirting a liberal amount onto her palms, Nicole rubbed the slippery fluid into her breasts, delighting in stroking, pinching and pulling on her sensitive nipples.

Adding more moisturiser, Nicole stroked across her firm but rounded tummy and across her trimmed mound. Nicole giggled as her pussy hair absorbed the slimy liquid, and she added more. Nicole's body lotion was infused with ginger oil and chamomile. She rubbed it gently into her clitoral hood and onto her tiny, sweet nubbin and felt its warming properties stimulating the nerves in her most sensitive pleasure zone, and a soft moan escaped her lips.

Sliding her fingers lower, Nicole touched them to her entrance. Frustrated by her atrophied but still intact hymen, Nicole considered doing what some of her classmates had done. Take her hairbrush and rid herself of this troublesome flesh. However, Nicole's fantasies of her first time with her chosen man included feeling the pinch when his throbbing manhood parted her virgin opening.

With Nick's handsome image firmly in her mind, Nicole circled her vulva as her other hand stimulated her clitoris. Nicole's peak quickly approached, but she couldn't quite seem to leap off its tip. Frustrated, Nicole moved her hand from her entrance and onto her nipple. Pinching that pink nubbin between her thumb and forefinger, Nicole tried adding a little pain to her stimulation --a trick that never failed to work until today.

Trying to relax, Nicole slumped further down on the bed until her petite heels rested against her taut butt cheeks. Then, restarting her arousal cycle, Nicole moulded and massaged her gorgeous breasts until she felt the thrill in her pussy again. Adding moisturiser to her fingers, Nicole circled her clit again. Her arousal climbed swiftly, but again, there was no release. Her mind refused to allow her to cum, and Nicole didn't know why.

Sighing, Nicole opened her eyes and considered getting out of bed. But the ache in her pussy warned her she'd be distracted and, until she'd achieved her release, unable to concentrate properly.

Moving until she lay on her back, Nicole gave in to the inevitable, closed her eyes and indulged in a role-play fantasy starring one Mister Nick be damned Cummins, the man who had so quickly stolen her heart and imagination.

In her mind, Nicole acted up in Nick's gym class. After firmly chastising her antics several times, Mr Cummins commanded Nicole to return to his class after her last period to serve a detention. Using the powers of imagination, the time between attending Nick's class and returning for her detention blurred. Dressed in her sports uniform, Nicole stood outside the gym's office, waiting for Mister Cummins.

Nick strode into the gym and across to his office. Nicole watched with hooded eyes as the fit, toned, and lithe teacher marched toward her. Nick had been putting the first eleven soccer team through their paces. Sweat showed in his armpits and between his firm pecs. His T-shirt clung sexily to his broad chest and wide shoulders.

Opening the office door, Nick escorted Nicole in and, to her imagination's delight, brought out a school cane. Instructing Nicole to bend over his desk, Mr Cummins casually pulled down Nicole's sports shorts and patted her petite but firmly muscled ass.

Nicole, in her reveries, moaned in anticipation. Her teacher, hearing her, placed his thumb on her rosebud and touched his fingers to her clit. "Someone needs a fucking instead of a caning," Mister Cummins opined as he twirled his fingers over Nicole's love button. "However, there's no reason she can't have both."

As she fantasised, Nicole heard Nick pull his trousers down. The cane came forcefully down onto her pert bottom as Nick's thick cock split her apart. Feeling, in her fantasy, the gym teacher's cock parting what she knew was still virgin flesh sent Nicole crashing over the edge, and her whole body shook and shuddered as she bit her forearm, stifling her orgasmic squeals.

'Finally,' Nicole thought as she drifted into a brief doze.

Nicole's internal clock woke her with plenty of time to make dinner. Looking at the piles of potatoes before her, Nicole briefly wished that her parents could afford what others considered routine --store-bought oven chips. However, it wasn't to be yet, and Nicole washed the potatoes' skins before cutting them into wedges. Covering them with vegetable oil (oh, for some extra virgin olive oil) and all-purpose spices, Nicole put them in the oven. Then, taking out a bowl, Nicole sliced lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes and grated some cheddar cheese. Mixing them together, she covered the bowl and put it in the fridge.

Looking at the time, Nicole turned the grill on and waited for the element to glow bright red before sliding the generic Coles BBQ chops under it. These chops were bland, but nothing some mint sauce wouldn't cover. Remembering her mother's promotion, Nicole hoped she could expand her family's diet with the extra money. Maybe even treat themselves to a decent steak or some chicken breasts.

Nicole exited the train the following morning to find Mary and Emily waiting for her again. Only this time, two other girls had joined their posse.

"This is Evelyn and her sister, Brenda," Mary informed Nicole. "They want to walk with us, too.

"Sure," Nicole acknowledged. She vaguely remembered Evelyn from her year 10 math class but didn't know Brenda at all.

You're the hero of all the train-catching girls," Brenda gushed. "Those assholes have been hassling us girls all year, and you're the first to have stood up to them."

Embarrassed, Nicole didn't know how to answer, so she made some noncommittal gestures and walked up the hill towards her school. The other four joined her, and Mary engaged Nicole in another conversation about the 'hot boys' from the college she'd met at one of the two schools' triennial dances. Nicole hadn't attended any, so she had no idea who Mary was talking about.

As the girls passed St Laurence's college, the three remaining boys from 'limp dick's' cohort appeared at the gate.

"Look," one of them sneered. "It's the dyke patrol. Been recruiting ugly chicks for your team, have you, Margaret Dyke Qualley?"

"I have a good right knee for you, too, if you come any closer," Nicole warned. "Maybe you could keep 'limp dick' company in the hospital."

"You'll get yours, bitch," the new ringleader threatened. "We'll take you and all your lezzie slut friends down."

"Did I just hear you threatening these girls with assault?" Nick firmly asked as he walked up to the five young women. "Your friend is already facing an assault charge, and it wouldn't take much to have it amended to include you three."

Nicole glared at 'Mister be damned Nick Cummins'. "I had this covered!" She almost snarled. "I don't need you running interference for me every morning and afternoon."

Nicole glanced around and noticed the two older girls were biting their bottom lips as the younger two swooned over the handsome teacher. A sharp pang of jealousy briefly flamed in her heart.

"You can run interference for me anytime you want, Mister Cummins," Mary crooned, batting her eyes at the gym teacher.

"Me, too," Evelyn gushed.

Nick blushed but ignored the blatant 'come-on' in the girls' voices. Walking up beside Nicole, he smiled at her and replied, "I know you did, Miss Qualley. But it's my duty as a teacher to step in when I see this type of thing occurring. However, I'll leave you young women to yourselves and head to the staffroom. Brenda, Emily, I'll see you third period for gym. Nicole, for my peace of mind, will you wait for me and allow me to walk with you to the train? These boys are becoming too bold for my liking."

"We'll all be there, Mr Cummins," Brenda assured him, rocking her shoulders back to make her large bosom jiggle.

Nick's eyes never left Nicole's face, though, despite Brenda's obvious attractions bouncing near him.

The girls watched Nick walk away before Evelyn playfully slapped her sister, "Slut!" She exclaimed. "Could you be any more blatant?"

Nicole shook her head, settled her bag more firmly over her shoulder and began walking after the teacher.

"But he's so hot!" Brenda stated. "Hottest teacher at the school by far."

Nicole ignored the chatter as the girls agreed and began surmising about Mister Cummins' stature and proclivities and whether any of them had a chance of bedding him.

The day passed uneventfully, and although Mister Cummins accompanied the girls to the station, he remained a respectful four to five metres away. They passed St Laurence's without encountering 'limp dick's cohort, and the girls separated to catch their various trains.

Nicole, Mary and Emily sat together, with Nick standing at the opposite end. After the sisters got off at Norman Park, Nicole expected Nick to join her. But when she still sat alone after the train passed through Murarrie station, Nicole looked to see where Mister Cummins was. However, Nick didn't appear to be still on the train. Mystified, Nicole wondered if he'd given up pursuing her and if she'd been too harsh when she dismissed him this morning.

The next day was Friday. Friday was a short day for Nicole, having been excused from her afternoon study class because she'd already completed all of this year's study requirements. Grateful that she wouldn't have to deal with the assholes who'd been hassling her all week, Nicole strolled to the station and caught the 12:15 train home.

Taking out Homer's The Iliad, Nicole settled in to enjoy some alone time. However, when the train passed through Morningside station, someone sat heavily down beside her. Looking up, Nicole was about to rip the interloper a new one. There were, after all, plenty of spare seats in the mostly empty carriage when she saw it was Mister Nick Cummins.

Secretly delighted but remaining cool. Nicole acknowledged the teacher with a tiny smile but returned to her book, ignoring him.

Touching Nicole's thigh below her school skirt, Nick forcefully said, "I've about had enough of your attitude, Nicole. I've been polite and helpful, trying to show you I'm interested in getting to know you, and all you do is snap and snarl at me. So, Miss Qualley," Nick stated emphatically. "You will accompany me to Wynnum station, where we will exit the train and walk to Dramanti Artisan Coffee Brewers. There, we will sit together and take the time to get to know each other. Afterwards, well, we'll see how things are progressing, but I think we will spend further time together."

"Yes, Sir," Nicole responded meekly, surprising even herself.

"You mean that worked?" Nick laughed. "I thought you'd tell me to rack off!"

"My man has to be a man," Nicole explained, further surprising herself. "He has to be strong, firm, positive and know what he wants. I don't want a Metro or spornosexual narcissistic asshole. Instead, I want an old-fashioned man much like my father. Mum makes way more money than him, but he is the man of our household. Don't start on this journey if you can't be that man."

Nicole stumbled to a stop, embarrassed she'd suddenly blurted out her requirements for a boyfriend. She looked fearfully at Nick, worried about how he'd react. But Nick, suddenly sure of his path forward, moved his hand above Nicole's dress hem and caressed her outer thigh.

"Then I'm glad we understand each other, Nicole," Nick stated. "My woman needs to be my equal in every way, but she must need a sexually dominant man in her life. Outside our house, and almost everywhere outside our bedroom, my wife will be my equal. However, in the bedroom and in sexual situations, she will submit to me. Do you wish to pursue that with me?"

"Yes, Sir," Nicole answered submissively, shifting until her shoulder pressed against Nick's, hoping he'd move his hand to her inner thigh.

Nick didn't disappoint, and for the remainder of their journey, Nick's fingers stroked daringly, maddeningly closer to Nicole's panties, but never quite got there before the automated system announced Wynnum Central Station.

Taking Nicole's hand, Nick helped her up and off the train. Then, locking Nicole's arm in his, Nick guided her to the café. Helping Nicole onto a bench seat outside the entrance, Nick looked searchingly at her before saying, "I'm guessing --flat white on skim milk with an extra shot, no sugar."

Nick wasn't quite correct. Nicole happily drank full cream milk, but it was close enough, and Nicole didn't want to appear unappreciative of Nick's attempt at ordering for her, so she replied, "Yes, please, Sir," and smiled when Nick grinned delightedly.

The new couple sat in the glorious spring sun and enjoyed their coffee. Nick spoke a little about himself but concentrated on allowing Nicole to express herself. In the beginning, Nicole was quite shy and halting, but when she realised that Nick was genuinely interested in her and her opinions, Nicole opened up. However, even though she kept bumping Nick with her shoulder, Nick neither put his arm back around her nor placed his hand on Nicole's inner thigh again.

Two cups later, Nicole muttered she needed to catch a train back to Lindum station and ride her bike home. Nick checked what time Nicole's parents were due home, and when she confirmed it would be after six, he hustled up onto the platform and into an eastbound train.

"What are you doing?" Nicole protested weakly.

"Taking you home to my place," Nick firmly replied. "It's time we made love."

Initially, Nicole thrilled at his words, but then the fear set in. She was a virgin. Would Nick appreciate that, or would her lack of experience and skill disappoint him? What if he took her roughly, not knowing he was taking her virginity? Nicole's hands became sweaty and clammy, and she thought she'd faint.