Nicole Qualley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concerned, Nick asked if she was okay. Nicole demurred, but when Nick insisted she tell him what was wrong, Nicole blurted, "I'm a virgin and have never had sex before."

Stunned, Nick looked wonderingly at her. "You're a virgin?" He asked. Then, when Nicole nodded, he said, "Wow! You're so self-confident and seem so body-sure that I assumed you were experienced."

Unsure if he should continue, Nick wondered if he shouldn't take Nicole home when they got to Ormiston. Nick was still undecided when he helped Nicole into his car's passenger seat, but when he offered to take Nicole home, she shook her head firmly and said she wanted Nick to continue what he was doing.

"Then let us set up something immediately," Nick confidently stated. "You need a safe word. If anything I'm doing is too much for you, say 'red' firmly, and I'll immediately stop what I'm doing and move away from you. Do you understand?"

"If I can't handle it, I say 'red'," Nicole repeated. "Handle what, though?" She asked nervously.

"A man making you a woman, little one," Nick replied, a small smile playing around his lips.

Nick pulled into the driveway of a large two-story house in Ormiston. Nicole gaped at the home, amazed by its opulence.

"Teaching must pay way more than I was led to believe," she stated, awed by Nick's home.

Nick chuckled embarrassedly, "Mum and Dad retired to Ayr and left this with me. They said it was my inheritance, so I may as well take possession of it now. It's all I can do to afford the rates on this monument to nouveau gaucheness."

"Oh, I don't know," Nicole responded. "I like it."

Nick exited the car and walked around to Nicole's side. Helping her out, Nick refused to look at Nicole's panty-covered snatch, even though she'd purposefully hiked her school skirt up to show it to him.

Nick opened the side door next to his car and ushered Nicole inside. Nicole thought he'd instantly take her in his arms, but Nick took her hand and gave her a tour around the house --five bedrooms, including two with en suites, a gaming room with a pool table, a living room and a grand room, a large kitchen with an attached small eating area and a dining room.

"Oh, how the other half live," Nicole murmured, awed by the size of Nick's home. "And you live here alone?"

Nick confirmed that he did. He said that he used to bring in boarders, typically uni students who needed somewhere cheap to stay as they studied, but after one of his boarders caused a police bust by dealing pot from Nick's home, he stopped taking them in.

Nick guided Nicole into his kitchen and sat her at the breakfast bar. After asking if she wanted tea or coffee, Nick made a pot of Earl Grey tea and poured two cups. Placing a jar of honey and a slice of lemon beside Nicole's cup, Nick added a dash of milk to his before sipping appreciatively.

Nicole hadn't tasted Earl Grey tea before, so she was unsure what to do with the lemon and honey. Spotting her confusion, Nick quietly explained that Nicole could add those if she wanted, but he preferred it straight with just a touch of milk.

Nicole thought, 'In for a penny. In for a pound,' and added a squeeze of lemon to hers before tasting it. Deciding it needed something more, Nicole added a splash of honey. Tasting the beverage, she thought, 'Divine!', immediately wondering if this wasn't something her family could afford now.

Nick watched Nicole as she sipped her tea and eyed him speculatively. Nick knew Nicole expected him to take her to bed and make love to her immediately. However, Nick had embarked on a marathon, not a sprint. The destination was miles away, and it would take time to get there. By the time Nick parted Nicole's maidenhead, he wanted her to be begging him to do it, her body exhausted from the many orgasms he'd given her.

But the seduction started here, in his kitchen. It began with intense looks and soft words. It began with sharing water as the anticipation built.

"Take off your top," Nick casually instructed.

Nicole's eyes widened in surprise, and she put her cup down, looking at him. Nick said nothing more, but when Nicole didn't obey, he lifted his left eyebrow and stared intently at her. Nicole shuffled uncomfortably, her hands unawarely going to her shirt buttons several times before she forced them still and picked up her cup.

Nick waited until Nicole had taken a sip before firmly stating, "I did not ask you to, Nicole. I told you to. Now take your top off, fold it and place it on the counter."

Nicole held his gaze steadily before she blushed and put her cup down. Looking shyly away, she undid her blouse buttons, shrugged it off her shoulders and quickly folded it before placing it on the counter. She was embarrassed by the plain white bra she wore, but 'Best & Less' lingerie is what her parents could afford, so that's what she wore.

She turned back to gaze at her teacher, only to find that he wasn't ogling her tits, unlike she'd thought. Instead, he was softly smiling and holding her eyes with his. "Good girl," he smiled. "Step one complete."

Nick engaged Nicole in a lively conversation about current events. Eventually, as Nick had planned, Nicole forgot about sitting in her bra and began vehemently arguing that Putin had no right to invade Ukraine. Nick didn't disagree, but he wanted Nicole to argue and justify her position. He wanted her to see through the rhetoric and discover the reasons Putin had used to excuse his invasion of a sovereign people.

In the middle of Nicole's heated defence of the Ukrainian people, Nick broke in and quietly but unequivocally stated, "Remove your skirt and place it on top of your blouse."

"What?" Nicole asked, shocked from her diatribe.

"I didn't stutter," Nick stated.

Nicole looked at the gym teacher doubtfully, but when Nick compressed his full lips into a severe line, Nicole stood and dropped her skirt to the ground. Turning side-on to Nick, Nicole bent over and picked the garment up. She folded it and placed it on top of her blouse.

"Now, where were we?" Nick said, his eyes seemingly uninterested in admiring Nicole's taut figure. "Oh, yes. You were saying that the Ukrainian people are completely innocent and, therefore, The West should instantly help them repel the invaders."

"Aren't they?" Nicole asked, fighting not to cover her barely covered 'bits' with her arm and hand.

"The people?" Nick rhetorically asked. "Maybe. But the politicians? No, they are at least partially to blame for this debacle."

Angry now, Nicole rested on her hands on the bench and leaned toward Nick, forgetting she was almost naked before him. She almost snarled. "How can you blame the Ukraine for Putin invading?"

"NATO," Nick answered calmly.

Confused, Nicole asked, "What about NATO?"

"Putin warned Volodymyr Zelenskyy that if Ukraine joined NATO or allowed NATO bases on Ukrainian soil, he'd invade to protect Russia's western flank from NATO's forces."

"But Ukraine didn't join NATO, did they?" Nicole asked.

"No, but that was the excuse Putin used," Nick replied.

"You sound like you support Russia's invasion," Nicole accused, utterly unaware of her near-naked state. A state Nick intended to make her intensely aware of.

"I do not," Nick denied. "I'm merely ensuring that you can logically justify your argument in defence of the Ukraine. Remove your bra and add it to the pile," Nick quietly demanded.

Looking down, surprised at being reminded she was almost naked in front of her gym teacher, Nicole said, "No, I will not."

"Do I hear a 'red'?" Nick asked with his eyebrow raised.

Nicole shook her head vigorously

Nick viciously brought his palm down onto the countertop. "Then remove your bra immediately, little one," he barked loudly.

Nicole jumped, quickly undid her bra clasp, and let it fall from her shoulders. She embarrassedly covered her pert breasts with her hand and forearm, but when she looked up at Nick, she saw that he held her eyes and wasn't trying to peer at her tits.

'Impressive self-control,' Nicole thought. Then she realised she wanted the sexy young teacher to look. Nicole wanted his eyes to admire her sweet young flesh. She desired to see his arousal flare in his eyes before it flared in his trousers. Straightening up, Nicole threw her shoulders back and lowered her arm. She knew her panties were wet and probably showed through, but it excited her to know that Nick would demand she remove those next.

Nick waited until Nicole had squared her shoulders and lowered her arm. Only then did he let his eyes wander over her petite, sensually curved body. Nick's mouth went dry as he saw Nicole's pert breasts with their rock-hard nipples slowly rising and lowering as she breathed. Nick felt his arousal stir and sternly commanded his thick cock to remain soft.

"Stand," Nick instructed. Nicole unhesitatingly slid off the stool. "Slowly turn," Nick commanded. Nicole spun in a slow pirouette. She heard Nick gulp as her tight, muscly ass came into view. "Stop there." Nicole hesitated, wondering what was next. "Poke your bottom out and then remove your panties," Nick demanded. "Keep your knees straight and use your hands to remove them completely."

Shivering with desire and anticipation, Nicole slowly gyrated her shapely hips as she slid her panties down. She heard Nick gasp and knew she affected him almost as much as he affected her. Nicole could feel her arousal pooling in her virgin pussy and leaking slowly down her thighs.

Nicole delicately stepped out of her panties and began to stand to turn back toward Nick. "I didn't tell you to move," Nick growled. "Hold your ankles and remain bent over."

'I should tell him to fuck off,' Nicole thought. 'What am I? A piece of meat for him to inspect?' The problem was, her heart was beating fit to burst, her breath came in short pants, and she couldn't ever remember being this turned on. It wasn't as she'd often fantasised, but she had a strong, dominant man taking control of her, moulding her, showing her how to serve her man, and Nicole loved it!

Nick made her hold her lurid position until Nicole began trembling with unrequited desire. Then, just as Nicole thought her shaky knees had to collapse, Nick instructed, "Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me."

Almost gratefully, Nicole sank to her knees, and keeping her eyes fixed to Nick's, she crawled to him. Nick waited until she knelt before him before standing and dropping his pants and underwear.

"Worship it," he said gently, waving his thickening cock in Nicole's face.

Nicole stood up on her knees and wonderingly grabbed the first cock she'd seen in her short life. Maybe, as a child, she'd seen her father's, but she had no recollection if she had. Feeling Nick's throbbing penis in her hands, Nicole marvelled at how it felt warm and soft and yet so hard. It seemed almost rubbery but wouldn't bend in her hands.

She looked submissively up at her teacher --'teacher,' Nicole thought. 'Teacher of so much more than physical education.' Yet, this was physical education, Nicole realised. Physical education in possibly the oldest act two people could do together. "I don't know how," Nicole stated beseechingly. "Will you teach me, please?"

Nick smiled down at her, "Start by kissing the head, honey," he said. "Then lick it like an ice cream until you're ready, and then suck it like it was a lollipop."

Nicole thrilled at 'honey' and eagerly lashed her tongue over Nick's cock's head. As soon as she started, precum poured from the eye of Nick's penis. Tasting this new juice, Nicole decided it was salty but quite delicious, and she experimented with different effects, trying to elicit more.

"That's good, baby," Nick crooned. "Now, take as much into your mouth as you can without gagging and suck, okay?"

Nicole nodded and enveloped Nick's glans with her lips. She lowered her head along Nick's shaft but only took about half of it before the head hit her gag reflex, and she retched.

"Walk before you try to run, my love," Nick encouraged. "Wrap your hand around where you gagged and practice swallowing and releasing that much. Suck as you bob your head down and swirl your tongue around my shaft and head as you pull back."

'My love' thrilled Nicole even more than 'honey' and eager to please, she followed her lover's instructions. However, it didn't seem enough to Nicole, so she instinctively began pumping her hand as she bobbed up and down. As her lips hit her hand, Nicole let her hand slide lower. Shortly, her little finger pressed against Nick's abdomen and over half of his shaft was inside her sucking, swirling mouth.

That's very good, baby girl," Nick groaned an orgasm close.

Nicole slowly peeled her fingers off Nick's shaft, allowing her hand to slide lower. But no matter how hard she tried, Nicole couldn't accept the last few centimetres of Nick's cock into her straining mouth. What Nicole didn't realise was that her man was significantly larger than average, and very few women could easily take Nick's 7-inch cock.

"I'm going to cum," Nick warned. "You can either swallow or hold it in your mouth and spit it out afterwards, but you will let me orgasm into your mouth."

Releasing Nick's cock momentarily, Nicole asked, "What would you prefer I do?"

"Swallow," Nick groaned as Nicole's delectable lips slid back down his rampant pole.

Nicole sucked and pumped eagerly, wanting to taste Nick's seed. If that was what he wanted, then she was his girl, and that's what she'd do. So, sucking hard and swirling her tongue insistently, Nicole waited to accept Nick's gift. Suddenly, it was there, and as he groaned, Nicole felt Nick's cock stiffen and lengthen in her mouth before it spat its sticky goo into her.

Nicole squeaked as the first eruption splashed onto her tongue, but she swallowed gamely, accepting all of her man's essence without protesting. When she was sure Nick had finished orgasming, Nicole released his cock, and after a final kiss on its tip, she sat back on her heels, waiting to see what he wanted next.

Nick smiled at Nicole before grabbing her elbows and lifting her to her feet. Tipping his head down, Nick tried to kiss her, but Nicole turned her head away. Nick placed his finger and thumb on Nicole's jaw and turned her head back.

"If you're willing to suck and swallow my essence, little one," Nick informed her. "The least I can do is kiss you and show my appreciation."

Nicole allowed Nick to kiss her, and when his tongue slid along her lips, Nicole willingly opened her mouth and let Nick's tongue inside. Unsure of her actions, Nicole tentatively lifted her tongue to meet Nick's and gasped as he swirled his tongue around hers.

As they kissed, Nick turned Nicole and encouraged her onto the kitchen bench. Then, pushing her back, he kissed along her jaw and down her neck. Planting soft kisses along Nicole's delicate collarbones. Nick stroked his fingertips along her ribcage as he gently closed in on Nicole's breasts. Nicole gasped again when she felt Nick's fingers caressing her pert globes. But the gasp quickly morphed into a moan as Nick's sure fingers lightly circled her fiercely erect nipples.

Nicole's eyes fluttered closed as Nick kissed lower. But then they flew open when she felt Nick's firm lips tenderly enclose her turgid breast nub. Her delicate hand found the back of Nick's head as she held him to her nipple, afraid this delightful sensation would end.

"Oh! Oh!" Nicole gasped as Nick lovingly nipped and suckled her nub. She eagerly watched as Nick moved his head across and lavished the same attention on her right nipple.

Nick moved back and forth across Nicole's breasts as he listened for and felt his young virgin's arousal climb. He knew, being inexperienced, that Nicole would likely climax from breast stimulation alone, and he wanted this to be the start of her sexual journey, not a peak or an end.

However, unfortunately, no matter what Nick did, Nicole couldn't quite reach her crescendo. So, taking a leap of faith born from Nicole's submissive response to Nick's requests, he firmly bit Nicole's right nipple and growled, "Cum for me, my darling girl," around it.

Nicole tensed and then shuddered. Then her head tipped back, and she lustily groaned as a sizeable climax picked her up and dashed her onto her orgasm's beach. When Nicole orgasmed, Nick released her nipple from between his gripping teeth and returned to gently sucking and licking. As he hoped she'd do, Nicole sighed deeply and relaxed back onto the bench.

Nicole lay, revelling in her post-orgasmic bliss for only a short time before she lifted her head to gaze wonderingly at Nick. "Wow!" She said. "That was so much better than doing it myself!"

"We've only just begun, baby girl," Nick chuckled.

"What's next?" Nicole asked longingly.

"I taste you," Nick said firmly, his hands moulding and kneading Nicole's aching breasts as he strummed his thumbs over her bulging with arousal nipples.

"Oh, lawd!" Nicole moaned as Nick kissed down her taut tummy.

Fascinated, Nicole watched as Nick snuffled at her closely trimmed pussy hair. Placing soft, insistent kisses across Nicole's pudenda, Nick slowly zeroed in on Nicole's clit. Then, just when Nicole thought he'd suck that delectable pleasure node into his mouth and she'd die from pleasure, Nick's mouth jumped over it, and his rogue tongue lapped at the leaked arousal on Nicole's thighs.

Slowly, maddeningly, Nick kissed and licked the pooled juices on Nicole's inner thighs. Closer he came to her virgin entrance, but then he slid away. His lips found a lower spot on Nicole's other thigh, and the maddening journey began again. Nicole felt Nick's soft lips against her groin, swapping back and forth as he kissed her pudenda. Nick's kisses slowly surrounded Nicole's pussy. Then, just as Nicole thought she'd have to scream her frustration, Nick's mouth softly lowered onto Nicole's clitoris.

"Yes!" Nicole exclaimed as her back arched off the bench, and she held Nick's head to her place.

Nicole could feel Nick smiling as he held still, letting Nicole grow used to having someone's mouth so intimately on her. Eventually, Nicole could stand no more, and she held Nick's head firmly as she arched her sweet, young pussy up against his questing mouth.

"Please," Nicole pleaded.

Lifting off Nicole's skin and with his eyes twinkling, Nick asked, "Please, what, little one?"

"Taste me," Nicole begged, dying to feel the same intense emotion she'd experienced earlier when she'd climaxed with Nick's mouth on her nipples.

Nick chuckled softly before flattening his tongue and pressing it against Nicole's untainted pleasure nub. A nub that, before now, had only ever felt the delights of Nicole's fingers dancing over it. Pressing firmly and wriggling his tongue back and forth, Nick stimulated Nicole's clitoris, and she groaned as the sweet sensation washed beautifully over her. She let her hips fall so she could lift her head and watch.

Nicole looked down and saw Nick smiling, and looking lovingly up at her. Then she saw him grin, and he dipped his head down and lapped joyously at her wetness. Nicole's head fell back, and her hips unconsciously rose to push against Nick's questing tongue.

"Oh, my Gawd," Nicole panted before her body tensed, and she climaxed with a heavily breathed moan.

Unwilling to leave her there, Nick slid his hand over her toned stomach onto Nicole's heaving bosom. First, he lightly stroked his fingers over and around her aching nipples, but when his mouth circled Nicole's clit, and he started battering it with his talented tongue, Nick curled his fingers into a fist and squeezed firmly.

"Oh, Gawd, oh, Gawd, oh, Gawd," Nicole moaned as her body shuddered and climaxed again.

But Nick didn't stop. Instead, he moved his mouth temporarily from Nicole's pussy and placed soft kisses and gentle bites all over her pudenda and inner thighs. "You're doing well, little one," he crooned. "You're almost ready for me."