Nicole Qualley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Almost?' Nicole wondered. 'I cannot imagine how to be more ready!'

Hey pussy throbbed, Nicole realised. What Nick had done so far was exquisitely delightful, but she wanted, nay, she needed, more! Nicole needed her man inside her. Her need was an ache in her groin, a throbbing in her overstimulated clitoris, and a burning desire in her inflamed mind.

Nicole tried to express her need, but words failed her. "I..." she stuttered. "P-please..." she tried.

Any more thought was lost when Nick grabbed her swollen breast nubs and forcefully twisted and pulled them as his tongue suddenly circled and slashed over her love button again. Nicole's mouth opened so she could express her need, but that need slammed into her, and instead, she screamed as another enormous orgasmic eruption claimed her. Mind blown, Nicole passed out.

Slowly, Nicole became aware of soft, cool, clean sheets against her burning body. Then she felt Nick, her teacher, her man, her lover, move, and she realised she lay enveloped in his strong arms. To her delight, she felt his throbbingly erect member pressed against her muscular ass. He was naked and pressed against her. Nick's desire for her evident in his rock-hard, pulsing with passion, cock. Nicole wanted it inside her. She wanted to feel her man above her as he lowered his body onto her, his strainingly erect cock pausing at her virgin entrance.

Pushing back slightly to gain some room, Nicole tried to turn, but Nick's strong arms held her still. "Tell me what you want, little one," Nick demanded.

"Your cock in my cunt," Nicole bluntly stated.

"You disappoint me, Nicole," Nick sighed. "Are you some random slut I've picked up for nothing but a casual afternoon fuck?"

Nicole shook her head.

"Then tell me what you want," Nick demanded, releasing her so she could spin and face him.

Nicole kissed him as best as she knew how, tears springing into her eyes, "I want you to make love to me, Nick," Nicole breathed, scared that he wouldn't. "I want you to make me a woman and then show me how to be your woman."

"That I can do," Nick smiled as he drew Nicole close and passionately kissed her. Nick roamed his hands over Nicole's svelte flesh, stoking the fires he knew burned within her. Touching her erogenous zones --her neck, ears, the back of her knees, the nexus point of nerves above her shapely ass and the sides of her breast globes, Nick prepared Nicole for the final step of her sexual journey --penetrating her virgin pussy and making her a woman.

To Nick, it seemed mere moments from when he started this final journey before Nicole was writhing beneath him, mewling her need against his neck. But to Nicole, the fire within her raged as soon as Nick caressed her, and his caresses burned for eternity on her skin. His touch drove her wild with wanton yearning, and the need to have him quench the blazing desire in her sweltering nether regions raged.

Every stroke of his gifted fingers and knowledgeable hands was sweet, exquisite agony. Gasping, Nicole's mouth fell open. "Please," she begged. "I need you, please."

Smiling, Nick moved between Nicole's shapely thighs and lowered himself onto her. Then, resting on his hands, with the tip of his throbbing penis touching Nicole's scorchingly hot entrance, Nick said, "Tell me."

"I want you, Mister Nick," Nicole moaned. "I want you inside me. Make me your woman, please."

Nick pushed gently forward, his glans now lodged against Nicole's maidenhead.

Nicole's eyes opened, and she gazed up at her man, "Will it hurt?" She fearfully asked.

"Only a little," Nick reassured her.

He pushed slowly and gently but relentlessly forward. Nicole's hymen gave with only a sharp, indrawn breath from Nicole. Nick hesitated until he saw Nicole's head fall back and felt her body arch up toward him.

"More," Nicole demanded.

Grinning, Nick pulled back a little before pushing firmly in. It took another slight reversal and push before Nick was wholly embedded inside Nicole's no longer virgin pussy.

He pushed down on his hands, separating his upper body from Nicole's. "Look, baby girl," Nick demanded.

Nicole's defocussed eyes fluttered open, and she made eye contact with Nick. When Nick tipped his head down, Nicole followed his gaze and saw where she and Nick were joined.

"Oh," she breathed, knowing and feeling inside her gorgeous body she was a woman and no longer a virgin girl. "It's beautiful. Nick, I feel so full. Tell me what to do. Show me how to please you."

"This is about you, my darling girl," Nick informed her. "Move with me and concentrate on feeling. Making love is the most natural thing you can do, so don't force it and just go with the flow. You ready?"

Nicole nodded, her peak already swiftly approaching. Nick pulled back, and Nicole watched as his shaft appeared between them. Nick hesitated with just his glans inside her before sliding back in. Nicole's hips instinctively raised to meet him, and Nick's throbbing cock slid over her G-spot.

"Oh!" Nicole yipped, her hips jerking to slam against his. Nick pulled slowly out before repeating the same unhurried journey back in. "Oh," Nicole yipped again, her legs lifting to wrap around Nick's thighs. Nick pulled back again, but this time, when he pushed back in, Nicole pulled with her muscular legs and slammed her hips up to meet his thrust. "Fuck me," she demanded. "I need you to fuck me!"

"Are you sure, baby girl?" Nick confirmed.

It was pure instinct. Where it came from, Nicole had no idea. But she forced her hands between Nick's arms and body and around his back. Then, raking her nails across his broad back, Nicole bit him and snarled, "I said 'fuck me'!"

Laughing, Nick pulled quickly back before slamming into her, his pelvis crashing against Nicole's blood-engorged clit.

"Again," Nicole demanded, her hips jerking up to meet his.

Nick maintained control until he was confident Nicole wanted to be pounded, and then letting his body sink onto hers, Nick wrapped his arms around Nicole and grabbed her tiny taut ass. Holding tightly, Nick smashed his hips back and forward, jamming his pulsating cock into her as hard as possible.

"Yes!" Nicole gasped. "Yes, yes, yes. Make me yours, Nick. Cum inside me and claim me as your woman!"

Nicole had shivered and shuddered through many back-to-back petite orgasms as her man slammed into her. But when Nick reared back and roared before jamming into her a final time, locking into a rictus, and blasting her insides with thick ropes of semen, Nicole exploded off her orgasm's launchpad. She wailed as a cataclysmic climax blew her apart. Sounds suddenly cut off as Nicole passed out again.

Nicole woke sometime later feeling empty. Her man, her hymen shredder and virginity taker, slept peacefully on his back beside her. The lengthening shadows in the room indicated that Nicole should have already been home preparing dinner. She couldn't have cared less, though. She was with her man, and that's all that mattered.

Looking at Nick's flaccid cock, Nicole realised he must have gotten up and washed. She felt between her legs. She was wet and drooling a little of Nick's semen, but it was clear he'd cleaned her, too. Smiling appreciatively, Nicole wondered if she couldn't stir some life back into the object of her defloration.

Shifting onto her elbows, Nicol leaned over Nick's reclined body and placed a soft kiss on his cock's head. To her amazement, it jumped, so she kissed the same spot again. This time, it seemed to roll and straighten after her kiss. Excited, Nicole tried a little lick over Nick's glans. 'It's definitely straightening and stiffening,' Nicole thought, gently wrapping her thumb and forefinger around Nick's shaft.

Lifting Nick's cock away from his body, Nicole sucked its head into her mouth before tentatively dabbing her tongue against its eye. To Nicole's delight, Nick's cock hardened and grew in her mouth, and before long, he was full-grown in her eagerly sucking mouth.

"That feels so good, baby," Nick encouraged. "You can only keep doing that for as long as you want."

Pleased by his compliment, Nicole widened her mouth and attempted to swallow more of Nick's length. Again, though, less than halfway down, Nick's cock hit her gag reflex, and Nicole heaved, nearly throwing up.

Running his fingers through Nicole's long, gorgeous locks, Nick soothed, "It takes time, my love. You can't expect to take all of me the first time."

"I can learn," Nicole said fiercely before surrounding Nick's cock again.

Knowing the determined young woman wouldn't stop, Nick encouraged her and explained how to control her gag reflex. "Wrap your thumb and forefinger around where you gag, sweetheart," he instructed. He felt Nicole's fingers grip his throbbing member. "Good girl," Nick cooed. "Now, let it slide a little lower." Nicole moved her hand down. "This time, when you feel my glans close to your reflex, breathe through your nose and swiftly swallow until you feel the need to heave disappear. Then, slide your hand lower and repeat."

That made sense to Nicole, and she eagerly did as Nick instructed. Sooner than expected, she was back to only her thumb and forefinger around Nick's shaft. His cock readily slid in and out of her mouth that far. However, no matter how hard she tried, the last centimetre would not slip in. She could feel Nick's glans at the back of her throat, and it seemed to hit an obstruction there.

"Very few women can do the final part," Nick explained. "To accept the last part, you need to relax your throat and let it slide down."

Lifting off of Nick's cock, Nicole looked wonderingly at him. "You mean your cock's head is past my mouth and trying to enter my throat? Wow! How cool! How do I relax my throat to let it in?"

"I don't know," Nick confessed. "I've had women do it, but only a couple of times. Most can't get as much of me in their mouths as you already have. I think it's a matter of willpower, so your brain instructs your throat muscles to relax and let my cock in."

Nicole tried several times but admitted defeat when she finally heard that Nick was gasping and sweating. Realising she'd been sexually stimulating him for an age, Nicole briefly marvelled at his control before determinedly trying to bring him off.

"Fuuuuucccckkk!" Nick groaned as his prostate cramped and his balls squeezed against his shaft before his juices spat almost violently into Nicole's avidly sucking mouth.

She was prepared for it this time, though, and eagerly swallowed her lover's latest gift. Afterwards, Nicole and Nick cuddled until Nicole regretfully said, "Mum and Dad will be home soon. I don't want not to be there and have them worry. Can you take me home? I guess you have a car?"

"Are you prepared to take me home to meet your parents, little one?" Nick asked. Nicole looked at him hopefully, barely daring to believe he wanted to be her boyfriend, maybe more. He saw her hopeful expression and said, "I think we'll be together a long time, my love," Nick told her. "I'd like to meet and get to know your parents so they'll let me take you out."

"I'm eighteen," Nicole pointed out. "I'll date whomever I want."

"Yes," Nick said. "But do you want to start our relationship by fighting with your parents?"

"No," Nicole admitted. "I'd love to be your girl if that's what you're asking."

"We'll have to play it cool until the end of school, baby," Nick stated. "But we can make it official the day you graduate."

Happy and madly in love, Nicole agreed. They showered together, exchanging lots of loving kisses and caresses before Nicole put her school uniform back on and Nick dressed casually in jeans and a clinging black T-shirt. Getting in Nick's early BMW 2002tii sports car, they drove to Nicole's home, ready to reveal their new love to Nicole's parents.

As Nick drove, Nicole marvelled at her sudden fortune change and knew her life could only improve. She believed she had her rock. The man who would stand beside her and support her as Nicole strove to be the best she could be. The road would be long, and she knew that. But now she had Nick's rock-steady influence beside her, the sky was the limit.

The End.