Nicole the Nympho Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of Nicole, an intro and a day at the office.
1.7k words
4
1.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osorojo
Osorojo
10 Followers

*This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters are above the legal age of 18*

Hello everyone, my name is Nicole. First, a little bit about myself.

I was never really one of the popular girls and I've always been a little bit on the chubby side, growing up guys wanted the girls that looked like J-Lo or Brittany or some other tight bodied, fit, sexy woman (and I don't blame them). I'm in my mid 20's, white, as I stated I am a bit on the chubby side but I do have a great set of big tits and a round ass. My hair is constantly changing colors, my eyes are blue and I've been told I had great lips, DSL's as they have been described. I do yoga so I am flexible and, as you'll come to find out, I am absolutely obsessed with cock and cum.

It was never difficult for me to find guys who would let me suck their cocks, finding a steady boyfriend was always my issue but I eventually just accepted that if I wasn't tied down to one guy I could enjoy as many cocks as I wanted. I would meet guys at bars and clubs, at parties or, of course, online. By the time I was 25 I estimate that I had sucked off at least 75 different guys with some of them fucking me too.

This story is about my time working in an office for an insurance company and how I quickly became well known by some of the men there as the office slut.

********************************************

I was working for the unnamed (for legal reasons) insurance group for about 7 months doing basic clerical work, just your everyday boring desk job, but, it paid the bills. I had made a number of friends as I was always the bubbly social girl who could talk to just about anyone. We were coming up on Friday and a few people were already discussing all heading out to club for drinks and dance. I was lost in thought about how it had been 4 days since I last had a cock in my throat and how I needed to taste a warm thick cum load. I was thinking about that guy I had met on one of those popular dating apps, how we had met up at a cheap motel and how he had used my mouth like a cock sleeve. My mascara running down my cheeks as I gagged on his thick cock, spit and drool dripping onto my tits as he called me his "good girl" and "pathetic slut" as I worked his cock to get my treat of his delicious hot cum. I was snapped out of my day dreaming by my newest work friend, Samantha, slapping a file down on my desk.

"Hey girly. Did you hear about Friday after work?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. A couple people are heading out to Tony's after work. Are you going?" I replied to Sam as the memories of that big cock slowly faded from the front of my thoughts.

"Hell yeah! I could use a night out, this week has been crazy! You're coming, right" Sam asked with a smirk.

"No one has asked me yet so.." I began to say when Samantha interrupted.

"Bitch. I just asked you!" Sam said with a laugh. "So, you're coming."

"I guess I'm coming then" I said with a laugh as those words instantly made me thick of that big cock again as they were the exact same word that man had said as he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock deeper into my throat as he unloaded his cum into me like a free use cum dump.

Sam had already began to walk away to make her social butterfly rounds with her other office friends. I sat at my desk for a minute and realized that I had begun to get wet thinking daydreaming about that cock and how desperately I needed to be on my knees or, even better, bent over and used. There was nothing I could do about it now though, being stuck at work, I would just have to wait until lunch and go out to my car and maybe try to make myself cum if I got the chance.

The rest of the day moved along without any excitement when it was finally time to take a break and head out for my 30 minute lunch. I gathered up my things and headed for the elevator thinking about getting to my car and rubbing my aching pussy as I so desperately needed to cum. The elevator doors opened and I stepped inside hitting the button for the lobby but before the door closed fully Jeffery, a guy who worked on the same floor as me, stepped into the elevator.

Jeff is tall and average build from what you can tell through his dress shirt and slacks. A close cut bearded and a shaved head, I assume to hide a bad hairline. Overall, an attractive man, to say the least.

"Hey, Nicole, right?" He asked as if her already knew my name.

"Yes. And, you're Jeff?" I returned his tone with a smile.

He chuckled "Yup." He responded. "Heading out to lunch?"

"Kind of. Just heading to my car to get away from my desk for a little bit" I responded.

"Yeah, I understand that. So, you going out on Friday after work with everyone?" Jeff asked.

"I am. It's the first time I've been invited out for drinks at a job so I'm a little nervous" I admitted.

"No need to be nervous, it'll be a good time." Jeff said with a smile as the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened.

We stepped out of the elevator as Jeff said good-bye and went one way as I responded with "Have a nice day" and headed to the parking lot.

Once I was in my car I wasted no time as it usually take me a while to get myself off I didn't want to edge myself and then sit at my desk the rest of the day having failed to make myself cum and be completely distracted with my hot, aching pussy. I laid my chair back and pulled my skirt up to my waist and began touching my already wet pussy as I began to think about that last cock I had a few days ago. I took a quick look around to make sure no one could see me and I moved my hand into my panties and began rubbing my shaved smooth pussy, moaning as I thought about a cock using my aching, hot hole and fucking me hard and deep. I was rubbing my clit as I felt my orgasm getting closer, I needed my pussy filled so I quickly inserted two fingers into myself as I rubbed my clit with my free hand.

My hips bucking, my eyes closed tightly, playing with my pussy as my orgasm reached its peak and I let out a moan of absolute pleasure as I began to squirt into my panties, soaking them and my thighs. As I opened my eyes in my orgasmic daze I saw Jeff getting into his car which was parked across the isle in front of my own. He backed out of his spot and drove off. My heart pounding as I thought 'did Jeff just watch me masturbating in my car?' and suddenly I was turned on at the idea of being caught.

My hand rubbing my pussy as I thought about Jeff watching me as I came, him in his car driving off with a hard cock having just witnessed his co-worker being an absolute slut in public. Would he jerk his cock thinking about me? Would he tell anyone else about what he saw? My pussy was dripping at the idea but I looked at the clock and had to get back to work. I removed my soaked panties and pulled my skirt back down, having to go back to work with no underwear since I didn't prepare for a mid-afternoon masturbation session.

I sat at my desk and tried to focus on my work but kept thinking about Jeff and wondering if he had seen me in my car. Every time I thought about it my heart raced and my pussy twitched with excitement. I had to get away from my desk for a minute and collect myself so I grabbed my water bottle and headed to refill it at the break station. As I was filling my water bottle I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hello again, Nicole." The voice called out.

I turned to see Jeff and my heart began to race again. "Oh. Hello, Jeff."

"How was your lunch break? Did you enjoy your much needed time away from your cubical prison?" Jeff asked with a small laugh.

"It was good. Nothing too exciting, ya know." I replied watching his body language for a response as he selected a drink from the vending machine.

"Sorry to hear that" Jeff responded as he turned and walked past me with a smile. Just before he rounded the corner out of sight he looked back at me "It looked like you were having a better time than you say you had."

I was speechless and felt myself blushing. Jeff shot me a wink and walked off. I got the answer I've been hoping for, Jeff saw me in my car and he enjoyed it. I couldn't wait to get home after work and use my toys to make myself cum again thinking about Jeff watching me and imagining him fucking me.

Only two more days until Friday night and hopefully I could make that fantasy a reality...

- To be continued

*Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.*

Osorojo
Osorojo
10 Followers