Nicole the Nympho Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Nicole, Friday Night at the club after work.
3.6k words
4.75
1.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osorojo
Osorojo
12 Followers

*This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters are above the legal age of 18*

Late Friday Afternoon at Work

As I sat at my desk finishing up my work before it was quitting time I kept finding myself distracted with the excitement of going out and having a few drinks with my new coworkers and hopefully seeing Jeff there, too. As the clock ticked closer to the end of the day Samantha was making her usual rounds chatting to everyone.

"Sup, girly! Are you excited for tonight?" Sam asked me as I was closing out my last file of the week.

"Yeah, I'm just going to run home so I can change out of these cloths and get a shower." I responded to Sam.

"You better not chicken out and stay home." Sam said as she kept moving down the aisle.

"You don't have to worry about that, Sam. I'm dying to let my hair down." I said to no one as she had already gone.

After leaving work and getting home I quickly got out of my stuffy work cloths and got the shower running. I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself as my hands moved over my body, from my neck down over my large 38E cup breasts, down my mid section to my already aching pussy. I was already thinking about the hope of ending my night with a hard cock. I stepped into the shower and let the water run over my body as my hand once again found its way to my pussy. Thinking about earlier in the week when Jeff had seen me in my car I began rubbing my clit, letting out soft moans. I stopped myself and washed off, then teased myself some more then stopped again, I was edging myself so I would be an eager and horny girl tonight. After my shower I went into my bedroom and put on a strapless bra and matching thong, and a dress that wasn't too dressed up but was definitely very low cut and I knew it would easily ride up if I let it. I left my hair down, put on a pair of low heels and headed out the door.

By the time I got to Tony's Place, the local drink and dance place for the office, the music was already loud and the drinks we flowing. I found Sam and headed to her as she turned and looked at me a bit shocked.

"What is up, slut!" Sam yelled as she ran to me and gave me a hug obviously already feeling a little buzzed. "You look so fucking hot, girly! You trying to take home a hard cock?" Sam said with a laugh.

I laughed "You never know" is all I could respond but she couldn't have been more right about my intentions for the evening.

Sam took my arm and pulled me over to a group, some people I recognized and some I didn't, and introduced me. I could feel the men in the group staring at me and I got admittedly excited by this. I took up a place in the group and began to enjoy my night drinking and taking shots. As the night went on a few of us went out onto the dance floor and that's when I really started to let loose. Ever since my younger days I loved the club scene and going out dancing with my friends. I was dancing with Sam and a few other people when suddenly I felt a hand on my hip and a pelvis grinding against my ass. I looked back and saw it was one of the guys that I was talking to in the group when I had showed up, Alex.

Alex is a sexy looking Puerto Rican man who doesn't miss a day at the gym, about my height at 5'9" and a year or two younger than myself so about 24 or 23 years old.

We were getting lost on the dance floor and things were getting heated between us as I felt his hands wandering all over my body but he seemed to really enjoy grabbing at my ass. At one point I turned my back on him and started grinding my ass against his crotch and I could feel his hard cock pressed against me as my dress began to come up a bit giving him a peak at my thong. I quickly turned around, pulling my dress back down and put my mouth close to his ear and asked if he wanted to go outside real quick.

Alex and I made our way outside and around to the side of the building near the parking lot when he pushed me against the wall and we started making out. Our tongues exploring each others mouths as I felt his hand slide under my dress and up my thigh to my already wet and eager pussy. I let out a moan as we kissed and asked if his car was nearby. We made out way over to his Dodge Charger with tinted windows and both climbed into the back seat and continued to make out and grope each other. Alex began to undo his pants and I reached down and pulled out his hard cock and began stroking him.

"I want to feel those lips on my cock, baby." Alex said as he readjusted his seating position.

I got on the seat next to him on my knees and bent over with my head in his lap as I began to lick his cock while stroking him. Alex's cock was not very thick but it was probably about 8 inches long. He was moaning as I took his cock head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip as I moved my hand up and down his shaft. I felt his hand on the back of my head as he began to push my head down as his cock slid into my throat.

"Oh fuck, baby! You can deepthroat that cock like a pro!" Alex said as he held my head down on his cock buried in my throat as I began to gag.

He let go of my head and I came up his shaft but didn't take him out of my mouth as I took a deep breath through my nose. As I caught my breath I began sucking his cock deep and rubbing his balls as I moaned like a hungry slut, hearing Alex moan and mutter under his breath as I sucked his like the good girl slut I know I am. I pulled Alex's cock from my mouth, stroking him.

"Do you want to fuck me, baby?" I asked him.

"Fuck. I'd love to but I can't go home with my cock smelling like pussy or my girl will kill me." Was his response.

"Fair enough. I don't want to get you in trouble." I said with a smirk right before I took his cock back into my mouth.

I sucked Alex off in the back of his car, gagging and choking on his cock, sucking his cock head as I worked my hand up and down his shaft, my spit rolling down over his balls that I would use and lube and rub over his balls and shaft. He grabbed my head and began thrusting his hips up, fucking my face like a fleshlight as he began to breath heavier and moan louder.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, baby! You're gonna make me bust, baby!" Alex just kept repeating as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of my open throat.

He let go of my head and I wrapped my lips around his cock head and began stroking his length as I felt his cock pulsate in my hand and the first drops of his cum sprayed into my hungry mouth. I kept swallowing every delicious drop of his cum until he finished then I took his cock deep into my throat one last time, sucking up his shaft and letting his cock out of my mouth with an audible 'pop' as I took in a breath and smiled.

"Mmmmmm. Thank you for that delicious cum, baby." I said as I wiped the sides of my mouth.

"Fuck, girl. Ain't no one suck cock like you!" Alex responded.

I straightened my dress and hair. "We should probably get back before anyone starts looking for us." I said with a giggle.

We got out of Alex's car and headed back to the entrance. He slapped my ass playfully before we both went back inside the club and went our different ways with him heading for the bathroom and me heading up to the bar where Sam was with Jeff. As I got to the bar I grabbed a shot glass from Sam's hand and threw it back, sadly washing away the last taste of Alex's cum.

"What the fuck, bitch?!" Sam yelled with a smile.

"I'll get you another one." I said to Sam as I flagged the bartender over to order two more shots.

"Girly, I thought you left." Sam said in an asking kind of manner.

"Why would you think that?" I replied as the bartender put down our shots.

Sam grabbed her and tossed it back then answered, "Because I saw you leaving with Alex."

I tossed back my shot and nearly choked on it as her words hit me. Coughing I reply through choked words, "I just needed some air and he offered to accompany me."

"Alex is a nice dude." Replied Jeff. "I've known him for a couple years, very reliable guy."

"Yeah, well I heard he has a big cock!" Sam yelled over the noise with a laugh. "Come on, Nicole, let's dance!"

"I just need a minute, Sam. I'll meet you out there" I replied.

Sam gave me a sideways look before she tossed back another shot and headed for the dance floor leaving Jeff and I in a sea of strangers.

"So... You went outside for fresh air, huh?" Jeff said as he turned to me.

"Yeah, it was getting really hot in here." I said.

"A lot of fresh air in Alex's car?" Jeff said with a smirk.

I stared at him in shock.

"Ya know. That's the second time I've seen you in a car. I wonder if you had just as much fun in Alex's car as that day I saw you in yours at work?" Jeff said as he moved his hand to my knee.

I gave him a smile. "It could have been better." I said as his hand moved slowly up my leg to the edge of my dress.

"Anything I could do to help you have a better time?" Jeff asked looking down into my cleavage.

"That depends.." I replied. "Are we going to your place or mine?"

Samantha came bouncing back over to the bar. "Come on! Let's dance!" She said in a mocking whine.

Before I could answer Jeff took control of the situation. "Actually, Nicole isn't feeling good and I offered to give her a ride home."

Sam looked over at me. "You do look a little flushed, girly. Maybe you should let Jeff drive you since he doesn't drink. Call me tomorrow, Nicole!"

With that Jeff put his hand on my lower back and escorted me out of the bar and to his car. I gave him directions on how to get to my place and we set off on the short drive, it's a good thing I took an Uber. In about 10 minutes we had pulled up to my apartment and made our way into my one bedroom. Jeff made his way into the living room and took a seat on my couch. As he sat I stood a few feet from him as I slowly removed my dress letting it hit the floor, I then undid my bra and tossed that to the side. I walked over to Jeff and climbed onto his lap facing him, he grabbed my head and pulled me into him kissing me as his hands moved down my body and stopped on my round ass, squeezing my cheeks. He kissed down my neck as I slowly leaned back as he kissed my breasts until his mouth found my sensitive hard nipple, taking it in his mouth I let out a low soft moan. I began moving my hips back and forth feeling his cock getting hard in his pants as my aching wet pussy began to soak into my thong as I was grinding on his bulge. I was breathing heavier as I looked down at Jeff, grabbing his head and pushing it back so I could kiss him again. I made my way off of his lap and down onto my knees in front of him, reaching for his belt I began to undo his pants and pulled them off with his underwear revealing his big, fat cock. I was surprised by the monster he was concealing; thick and long, I knew I had to have that cock stretching me out before I let him leave! I grabbed Jeff's cock with both hands as I took his thick cock head into my mouth, slurping and spitting on his cock as I began to stroke his length.

"FUCK! You are a freak, aren't you?" Jeff said as he watched me attack his cock like a hungry slut.

I began to take his cock deeper and deeper into my throat and with only half in I was already gagging and drooling on his meat, my jaw stretched on his cock as I looked up at him, my lips secured firmly around his shaft.

"That's a good girl. Show me how much of a cock loving slut you are, Nicole." Jeff said more in a demanding way then as a question.

My pussy was dripping by this time. I was already aching from the time I was in Alex's car, I needed this cock in me so bad and I was willing to do whatever this man told me in order to get it.

I began fucking my own face with Jeff's cock, forcing that cock as deep into my throat as I could take it, gagging and choking. I was looking up at Jeff as my eyes watered and tears rolled down my cheeks. He had an evil look in his eye as he grabbed my head and shoved me down further onto his cock, feeling him going deeper and deeper until I felt his smooth balls against my chin.

"FUUUUCK! No one has taken me all the way before! You must have had a lot of practice!" Jeff said as I struggled for air against his grip.

He pulled my head up, his spit covered cock dropping from my mouth with a large trail of drool from his cock to my lips as I gasped for air, my eyes red and watering.

"You're a dumb little slut, aren't you?" Jeff said in a very dominating way that made me feel small.

"Yes" I replied meekly.

He slapped my cheek. "Speak up!" He said harshly.

"Yes" I said more vocal.

He slapped me again and to my surprise I let out a moan.

"Yes, what?" Jeff asked as he held my head by a fistful of my hair.

"I'm a dumb little slut to be used, Sir." I said in response hoping that was what he wanted to hear.

"That's a good girl." Jeff replied and hearing him call me a good girl instantly made me ache for him more. "Now, lets go to your room." He demanded.

I got off my knees, a complete mess, and led Jeff to my bedroom. He grabbed me and turned me to face him before pushing me backwards onto my bed. Jeff got between my legs and pulled my soaked thong off and tossed it on the floor before slapping his hand against my fat juicy wet pussy lips and began to rub me. With his free hand he grabbed my throat and slowly began to squeeze as he rubbed my hot pussy harder, finding my clit and teasing me as he choked me.

"Is this better than doing it by yourself in your car?" He asked.

"Yes... Sir..." I managed to get out through short gasps as I felt an orgasm begin to rise inside me.

Jeff must have noticed this and stopped rubbing my pussy as I began to whine.

"It's not going to be that easy." He said as he grabbed my leg and forced me to roll over onto my stomach, my feet barley touching the ground as I felt him take up a position behind me, his thick cock rubbing against my swollen aching pussy. "I know this is what you want, isn't it?" Jeff asked.

"Fuck yes... Yes please!" I said hungerly.

Jeff smacked my ass hard the sting of his hand going through me and making my pussy tingle.

"Yes please, what?!" He said almost angerly as he smacked my ass again.

"YES PLEASE, SIR! YES PLEASE, SIR! FUCK YOUR DUMB LITTLE SLUT!" I yelled out in both pain and aching pleasure needing to be fucked hard and deep until I couldn't think anymore.

With that I felt Jeff push his massive cock into my hungry pussy. His size stretching me as I felt him sinking deeper and deeper into me. It was both amazing and some what painful at the same time. It's been so long since I had a cock his size in my pussy and as he bottomed out inside me I could feel myself slipping. Jeff began pounding my pussy hard and deep, each thrust filling me as I moaned and begged him to fuck me. He was lost in his own lustful pleasures as he picked up a steady rhythm fucking my dripping, juicy pussy. I felt my orgasm hit as he sank his cock into me on a hard thrust. My pussy gripping his cock as I could not control myself and began squirting hard all over Jeff's amazing cock. My orgasm passed through me like a wave and my mind completely slipped, lost in my overwhelming pleasure. Jeff continued fucking me through my orgasm, his thick cock sliding easily in and out of my pussy, using me like his personal fuck doll, not slowing or showing signs of being finished any time soon. He pulled himself from my throbbing hole and spun me onto my back, my ass just barley on my bed as he forced my legs up, almost bending me in half as I felt him re-enter my aching pussy. Driving himself deep into me again, my eye's rolling into the back of my head, my mouth agape like some lewd, pathetic, cock drunk slut... That's exactly what I was... On my back getting used by this man, his cock taking ownership of my body as my tits bounced on my chest with each thrust into me. I wasn't even forming words anymore just moans and whimpers were escaping past my lips as Jeff continued to pound his thick cock in and out of me like a machine who only had one purpose and that is to break my mind with orgasm after orgasm. His strong hands gripped my breasts and I let out a guttural moan as he squeezed, changing his pace from a steady thrusting to a slower deep thrust into me before slowly pulling back and then slamming into me again and again. I felt my pussy tighten on him as I again had an explosive orgasm, squirting for a second time and going almost completely limp as I felt as though I was going to black out from the overwhelming pleasure my body had been aching for. Jeff lasted for a few more thrusts before I felt him slam hard and deep into me followed by the all too familiar feeling of a cock pulsing in my overly sensitive pussy as he was filling me with his cum. This feeling was too much and I came just from the pure animalistic senses I had left as I felt my pussy begin to overflow with his load. Jeff stood between my legs for a minute catching his breath before he slowly pulled out of me, the absence of his cock acting like a cork as his cum began to leak out of my well used pussy and down over my asshole.

"Thanks for the great fuck, Nicole." Jeff said as I heard him leave the room.

My legs dropped as I lay on my back half on my bed. I felt the cool air over my hot body, my pussy throbbing and my heart pounding, my brain foggy.

"I'll see you at work on Monday." Jeff called from the living room and I heard my front door open and close as he left.

I lay on my bed, well fucked and used as a cum dump like some cheap sex toy, and all I could think is how I couldn't wait to be used like that again as I moved fully onto my bed with Jeff's cum still leaking from my abused pussy and completely exhaust.

- Nicole the Nympho will return

*Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.*

Osorojo
Osorojo
12 Followers