Nicole's Temptation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He backs off the pace, decreasing to slow, languid slides of his cock through the velvety walls of my passage. "Don't want to cum too soon, Nicky. Slow and steady at first."

I recognise that those fast ten strokes were just a measure to persuade me how much I still want this. I am not happy with all I have heard from the phone call, but I resolve to try to banish all thought from my mind of my son going down on my daughter... for now. 'Did Georgia reciprocate for Tom's pleasure? No, I heard Tom say she didn't. Thank God for small mercies. Oh, I don't want to be thinking of my kids committing incest for now, not while I am experiencing my own initial rendition of that pastime.'

I find Lachlan to be very good at whatever we want to call this. As much as I, being a true romantic, would love to classify what he is doing to me as lovemaking, I must accept it as simply fucking... illicit fucking. A male and a female, irrespective of our ages, in bed together, doing what comes naturally now we are both naked.

Hopeful that I can cum from the moment I made the final decision to let him into my body, I feel the early pulsing of an impending orgasm. 'Yes, just maintain the same steady strokes,' I wordlessly urge my nephew through thought.

He is good. For a 20-year-old, he has surprising talent to possess a woman the way she wants. My heavier breathing, my tell-tale gasps and moans signal I am getting close, and he guides my body to a full-blown, leg-shaking adventure as an orgasm rolls over me in waves.

His fucking motion slows but doesn't stop while I ride the climax. I recede from the peak and settle in to enjoy and wait for him to cum too, just how I recall it being with my ex. But I begin to feel another one building. No, it's too much to expect I can have two at the hands of my young nephew. I resign myself to him reaching his before I can orgasm again. Yet, it is feeling good... oh, feeling even better... oh, feeling great now. "I'm cumming again!" I shout excitedly and in surprise into the ear closest to my mouth.

Lachlan simply replies, "I know!" very matter-of-factly, just as another orgasm rolls over and through me.

"Oh YES, this is too much," I wail as I ride this latest climax down the other side. "Cum inside me, oh, Lachlan, please cum. I want to feel your cum."

"Is it ok, are you safe?" he respectfully enquires in spite of his breathing indicating he is close to his own.

What a lovely young man, my sister has done a good job of raising him. Oh my god, she's the last person I want to think of at a time like this, while her son is fucking me. What would she say if she knew? She would disown me; I am sure of that.

"Yes, honey... oh, this is so good. I... err... yes, I still have protection. Oh yes... but thank you for... oh... thinking of me. I want to feel your cum shooting inside me. Will you do that for me?"

"Yeah, there's no rush," he tells me, implying he's not even close.

"I'm thinking of you. I've cum twice, thanks to you. Oh, and a third from your fingers. Honey, I am floating right now but I want you feeling as good as I do."

"I'll cum in time when I'm ready. It feels nearly as good just sliding in and out of you."

I cannot believe we are having a long conversation while his cock ploughs in and out of me, "Are you purposely holding it back? You don't have to, you know."

"I had an older woman about a year ago. She taught me how to better control when I cum."

"Was she as old as me?"

"No, she was about mid-thirties."

"She taught you well."

"Yeah, now shut up, Nicky, and cum for me again, will you?"

"Oh, I don't think I can. I never came more than twice with Roger. Most times it was only once; he would go for it as soon as he could get me off."

"Thank you, Nicky, I love a challenge. Number four coming up."

"It wasn't meant to be."

"But it is. Here... lick this." He brings a finger up, slipping it between my lips. I twirl my tongue around it, curious what he is planning.

He pulls his now wet finger from my mouth and, a moment later, I feel it at my anal rim. My arse cheeks are spread wide from having my legs wrapped around behind his. His finger circles my crinkly little balloon knot, then I feel him gently inserting... all while his cock continues fucking inside me. Who says men can't multi-task? My sphincter bars his entry, but only for a moment. He wriggles his finger around, and I feel my resistance give way as he pushes into the second knuckle.

All those pulsing feelings return with a rush, and I feel yet a third orgasm building. It can't be, I've never had three from one fuck. As good as his word, new waves wash over me and as my climax hits, I both hear and feel his own cumming. For a 20-year-old, his ability is beyond his years, his timing is immaculate, and our bodies jerk and spasm together. I feel his cum splashing unrestrained toward my uterus.

A small feeling of concern suddenly hits me. When I was going through my recent dry spell when I couldn't find any suitable men, I stopped taking birth control for a few months. Naturally, I had no way of knowing I would find myself in bed with Lachlan, but fortunately, I resumed taking the pills ten days ago. Will that be long enough to give me protection or has my nephew just impregnated me?

I convince myself to just enjoy the moment and worry about a possible pregnancy when my next period is due. I have just had one of the best fucks in all of my life, with more successive orgasms than I ever had with my ex. And engineered by a cock that might exceed his length by as much as an inch-and-a-half.

Lachlan remains on top of me for long after he stops spasming, his cock embedded in my passage as if he is ensuring that every last drop of his potent semen gets to my eggs. Not that I want to release him, happy to soak up the pleasure with my arms and legs still wrapped around his youthful body, hugging his warmth to me.

My head spins with the ramifications of the past hour. I have wantonly embarked on a path to incest with my nephew and unexpectedly learned of my own son engaging similarly with his sister. What an incredible coincidence if Tom's boast to his cousin is true. And what will happen to my relationship with my sister if this transgression of mine gets back to her?

I feel Lachlan withdrawing his now flaccid cock from me and rolling off to the side. "Give me thirty minutes, Nicky, and I'll be good to go again," he promises.

"NO! Oh, darling Lachlan, don't get me wrong. I loved every beautiful minute of what you just did for me, but I can't stay. I feel so uneasy laying here in your bed so I really must go."

"No, Nicky, don't leave, we are just getting started. There is so much more we can do."

"Oh, honey, don't make this hard for me."

"That's just it, I will, it doesn't take me long to recover. I want us to do it again."

"I'm sure you do, you wonderful young man, and I do too. But we mustn't! It was all very nice, but extremely taboo. Now, let me up, I have to go."

My nephew tries to restrain me, but I manage to push him aside and clamber out of his bed. I find the tatty old cotton panties and my bra and began to dress, wishing he wouldn't watch me, seeing me again in my unsexy lingerie. I am relieved once I have my blouse and skirt covering my underwear.

I bend over the bed to give the young man a final kiss. He tries to pull me back down but I pull away before his tongue turns the kiss passionate and persuasive. Safely out of range, I pause to tell him, "As great as it was, this must never happen again, and you definitely cannot tell anybody what we did. Ok?"

"Ok, Aunt Nicky."

"Lachlan, I asked you not to call me that."

"Well, if you say we can't do it again, then you're back to being my Aunt Nicky."

"Yes, I guess I am!"

I turn to walk away. Before I reach the door, I hear Lachlan say, "I'll call you," and knowing that I would like that in spite of my words, I smile to myself and leave the room without another word.

I return to the kitchen, pick up the box of family heirlooms that has drawn me to come here in the first place, and leave by the back door. As I walk down the side of the house to the gate, I am shocked to see my sister's car on the driveway. Oh my god, how long has she been home? Has she been inside yet, has she heard and seen us in the wild throes of hot sex and left us to finish? No, my sister wouldn't do that, she would have barged in, demanding we stop our illicit coupling immediately.

As I come through the gate, I see the car door open, and my sister emerges with a cheery, "Hi Nicky." Thank God she doesn't know, she wouldn't give me that cheery greeting if she'd been inside her house and seen her son fucking his aunt.

"Hi yourself, Steph, just getting home?"

"Yes, I thought the boss wanted me all day, but I did what I had to do, and here I am. I see you got the box. I thought you'd be long gone by now, you said you were coming over earlier."

Oh, what do I say? "Err, no, I got delayed." Will that do? What should I say about Lachlan being at home, does she know he's at home? What if I say that I saw him or that we talked, will he say the same thing if she asks him? Oh, I feel like I'm in the middle of a nightmare. Why did I succumb? I am the mature adult here, I'm the one who should have resisted, who should have told him no.

"Did you see Lachlan, Nicky?"

"Err... um... Lachlan?"

"Yes, Lachlan, he's home today."

"Oh... err... um, yeah, I saw him."

"I hope he was wearing something. It must be a phase he's going through but he has this tendency to strut around the house butt naked, flashing his damn cock. Not that a young man with one like he has should hide it. You should see it... or best you don't. Ha, ha!"

What did my sister mean by that and how do I respond? "I... err... I did get a glimpse of it at your pool party a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh, that's right, you would have too. Yes, that was when he was going out with Madison. I recall he had a solid boner that afternoon. I had to scold him for flashing it at all the family."

I give an ineffectual giggle, "Yes, he did. Well, Steph, I must go, good catching up."

I walk to my car and place the box on the back seat. I turn to give my sister a final wave and get into my car. When she enters her house in one minute, will Lachlan still be sprawled naked on his bed, a wet spot beside him, left by me where his cum leaked from my pussy? Sitting in the driver's seat, I feel more of his cum leaking and soaking my tatty cotton panties.

Once home, remorse hits me as I contemplate the consequences of my wanton pursuit of this young man's wonderful cock... a cock that has been my obsession since glimpsing the amazing head of it when he emerged from the pool in front of me that day at my sister's house.

When my phone rings, I look anxiously at Caller ID, fearful it is my sister calling to berate me for my sinful lustful incestuous afternoon with her son. When she doesn't call, my anxiety turns to worry that she is too angry at me to call. I am desperate to know whether she went into Lachlan's room. If so, did she see the evidence of our furious fucking?

I don't have Lachlan's number, or I would call him, and I dare not call their home phone. I stress and sweat over my glorious indiscretion until 9 pm that evening when I, at last, get a call to soothe my jangled nerves. "Hey, Aunt Nicky, how are you?"

"Nervous as hell, Lachlan, what's happening there? Has your mom said anything? She was arriving as I was leaving, that was so close."

"Yes, I wondered if you saw her because she came home only about a minute or two after you left."

"So quick, tell me what was said."

"Well, she came to my door, looked in and saw me on my bed, still naked."

"When I left, you looked like a young man who'd just had a lot of sex."

"To you maybe, because you participated in it."

"Oh, I sure did!"

"But I can't see it would be as obvious to my mom."

"Lachlan, I was worried that I would smell of sex when I stopped to talk to her at her car. So, tell me quick, did she ask if you'd seen me?"

"Yeah, she asked, and I said I had, and that was it."

"Nothing more?"

"No, so when are we going to hook up again?"

"We're not, Lachlan, I made that clear, we can't afford to take the risk. I've been distraught these last few hours, feeling such guilt, worrying that a wild illicit hour, doing things I shouldn't do with my nephew, could have destroyed my relationship with my sister. Just imagine if I'd stayed when you suggested I should. She'd have walked in and caught us naked together, and she would never talk to me again."

"But we both got to feel very good, that should be all that matters."

"Oh, Lachlan, we did, but I can't let how good your wonderful cock feels inside me overrule the love and relationship I have with my siblings."

He must hear how determined I am to do the right thing. In desperation, he tries again, "But one more, Nicky, how about one more time?"

"No, then it will be another one more. I know that you won't stop wanting more."

We continue like that... him demanding and me refusing. Eventually, it seems like I have convinced him that we can't and the call ends. Georgia comes home shortly after. I am anxious to talk to her after overhearing my son say tell Lachlan about going down on his sister for her birthday.

I greet her warmly. She looks like she just wants to go to her room, "Got time for your mom, honey?"

"Yeah, sure! What do you want?"

I couldn't come straight out and say what I'd overheard, "Oh, nothing special, honey, we haven't had a chat lately, thought I'd see how everything is with you. Eighteen now, a big girl, we haven't talked all that much lately."

"Oh no, not one of your chats? Don't you mean inquisition? These tend to get a bit personal."

"Really, Georgia, I don't think so. I'm just a mom asking if her daughter is happy with life. No boyfriends around yet?"

"No mom, no regular guy... and if I can anticipate your next question, no, I'm not gay either. What else can I anticipate you asking? Oh, of course, yes, I am still a virgin. Happy?"

"You don't seem to ever want to talk to me about things. I hope at least you and your brother still have a good relationship."

"Mom, Tom is terrific. Only the other day..." She stops herself mid-sentence as if she was about to divulge too much information.

"Only the other day what?"

"Err... nothing mom, just only the other day, he gave me a really nice birthday present."

"Did he, what was it, honey?"

"Oh, mom, I better not say. I don't think you'd understand."

"Really, why not?"

"It was just between him and me."

My god, it sounds like Tom's boast to his cousin about going down on his sister for her birthday could be true. Her eyes look kind of wistful as she says it was between him and her. But she clams up, won't say another word in spite of me approaching the subject again a half-hour later.

Chapter Three

I am back at my sister's house for another of her family pool parties a month on. In that time, I've had a period so my concern that her son may have impregnated me is groundless. I have heard nothing more from Lachlan in the intervening period, so I am happy to assume he has accepted my ultimatum that we not indulge again. He is at home when I arrive... still solo it seems.

I bought myself a new bikini for this party and expected to feel good wearing it. But upon returning to my sun lounge after my first swim in the pool, I notice my siblings and partners all staring at me. I look down to see that the material becomes nearly see-through when wet. It should carry a warning label. No matter how many times I surreptitiously smooth out the crotch piece, my camel toe is obvious and clear. I catch Lachlan staring there as he walks by several times. In my embarrassment, I stupidly sip my wine more frequently.

I retreat into the pool again, attempting to overcome the unwanted attention I am getting. Lachlan follows me into the water. I swim vigorously up and down to avoid any contact with him, but when I am finally too exhausted to swim another lap, I stop and hang onto the pool edge at one end. My nephew swims over to join me.

"When you need to use the toilet," he whispers, "use the bathroom that's opposite my bedroom."

"No, Lachlan."

"What do you mean no? You've had so much wine that you'll have to pee soon."

"You're right about that. For all you know, I could be peeing right now, here in the pool."

"Oh, that's a sexy thought, Nicky."

"Is it, Lachlan, what's so sexy about me peeing in your family pool?"

"I don't know, it just is. But I know you wouldn't! The water is so blue, everyone would notice a yellow patch around you. I know you well enough that you wouldn't embarrass yourself in that way. Besides, your new bikini is white, it would show up there."

"That's not all that shows up on my new bikini."

"Yes, you did catch my attention by flashing that. Looks good!"

"I am sure not everyone thinks so. I did see you having a good look."

"Yes, you sure caught my attention, seeing the outline of your pussy again."

"I am not intentionally flashing it; I didn't realise my bikini would become so sheer once it was wet."

"So, Nicky, back to you needing to pee. I want you to use the main bathroom, you know where it is."

"Yes, opposite your bedroom. Oh, believe me, I remember your bedroom. But I don't think I should use that bathroom; your mom always tells us to use the one beside the laundry so we don't drip water all through the house."

"Ignore what my mom says. I am telling you I want you to use the main one inside. I'll see you in there. I better leave the pool first, so it doesn't look suspicious."

"I've already told you I won't do anything, Lachlan, get that into your thick head."

"Oh, Nicky, I love it when you talk about my thick head. It means you remember it, and it is thick, remember the feel of it sliding into your body."

"That's not what I meant, and you know it. Stop talking that way."

"I'll be waiting, and so will my thick cock... ready for you. I know you want some more."

I watch my nephew swim across the pool and hoist himself up out of the water, his Speedo's cling to his arse, water drips off him. He has a fine masculine physique, even from behind. I wonder if he's erect yet, and if he is, will his parents notice as he walks back to the house?

All common sense and reasoning has been washed away by the excess of wine. I battle my bladder to wait five more minutes, then leave the pool too. Setting foot on the pool edge again, I steal a quick peep down at the front of my bikini bottoms. My camel toe is even more pronounced. Maybe my labia has swollen while listening to Lachlan's authoritative demands for me to use the bathroom opposite his room?

I pass by the sun lounge on which Stephanie's husband idly lays, hear him softly say, "You look hot today, Nicky, must have a new man in your life?"

I don't pause yet respond indignantly, "None of your business." Wouldn't he be shocked to know his son has had me?

I am desperate to pee now; the wine is flowing through me. I feel light-headed too, perhaps I've passed my sensible limit. I realise it may not have been a wise move to drink too much with an obviously horny Lachlan hanging about. Hanging about? I bet it's not hanging by now. Oh, I have to stop thinking like that, mustn't let the temptation of him get to me.

I enter my sister's house through the kitchen -- nobody here, everyone out by the pool -- except one. I should be strong enough to ignore my nephew's direction and instead use the extra toilet beside the laundry, the one my sister insists pool guests use. But I don't!

I walk down the hallway, pause at Lachlan's door as I did that fateful day a few weeks ago. But with my need to pee too great, I turn into the main bathroom opposite. Fortunately, he's not in here, and I close the door behind me. Should I lock it? Of course, I should, but strangely, I don't.