Nicole's Temptation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips tighten around his shaft to form a tight seal so as not to spill a drop while my hand pumps his hard cock deep into my mouth. As I feel the first spasm of his cock, shooting his cum to the back of my throat, I hear my nephew groan loudly. It's a good groan, a happy groan. I have forgotten how strong the spasms of a virile 20-year-old man can be, and how voluminous the deposit. I feel his second dollop of cum hit the back of my throat... I need to start swallowing his cream before I gag on his gift of life-creating bodily fluids. Thankfully, his semen streams down my throat and not up inside my vagina where it could be potent enough to form a third child in me. At 42, I expect I am still very fertile, never having any difficulty in falling pregnant with each of my kids.

I feel Lachlan's hand alight on the back of my head, holding me firmly in place until his cock sprays every last drop into my mouth and down my throat. I don't object, I want him to thoroughly enjoy his first aunt experience. But will it be only the first, is anything more likely to happen between us? Is it too much for me to expect my nephew to grant me equal time on the pleasure meter?

His hand releases my head when it seems that I have drained his seminal fluids and greedily drunk them down. I lift off, looking over his chest to see his face. He grins broadly back at me, looking quite content, showing no remorse for participating in this act of incest.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"I feel great, Aunt Nicky," he beams.

"So you should," I tell him, "but I crossed a line that I shouldn't have. You must not ever say a word to your mother about what I just did for you, or she will disown me as family. Can you promise me that?"

"Yes, of course, I do. You give an incredibly good blow job, you know."

"I should by now, my ex gave me enough chances to practice."

"Yes, it's a shame about him, what happened? He must be mad to not appreciate you."

"Simple, Lachlan, he decided to trade me in for a younger model."

"Younger isn't always better, Aunt Nicky."

"That's nice of you to say, but I can tell you it is in your case, Lachlan. And have I told you what a wonderful cock you have?"

He laughs, "Yes, you have. I'm pleased that you like it, Aunt Nicky."

"Now, just stop there, young man. I need to say something about you calling me Aunt Nicky. I like that you are respectful to address me that way, and that was fine until today, but maybe not anymore now that I have sucked your beautiful cock and swallowed your cum. Each time you call me that, I have a shiver of guilt about what we just did. How about you just call me Nicky now?"

"Ok, Nicky, so how about you? Would you like me to do something... err, for you too? To make you feel as good as I do right now? Would you like us to fuck, so you can cum too?"

"Oh, Lachlan, you sweet young man, that is such a tempting suggestion, but..." I reach my hand to pick up his flaccid cock, "as much as my body is crying out to feel this inside me, it doesn't look like it's going to be ready any time soon?"

"Don't worry about that, Aunt... err, um, sorry, Nicky. I can recover very quickly. Come up here and lay alongside me."

What am I doing? I can't believe I am being so forward, talking this way with my nephew; he's actually suggesting fucking me. It would be so wrong, but I can't stop myself. I have become so obsessed by his cock... I have to have it. I do as he bids, laying on my side alongside him on his bed.

On his own initiative, he sweetly turns his face to mine and begins kissing me. In spite of his having cum, his kissing has an urgency about it, his tongue immediately pressing between my lips where I allow my tongue to play with his. Our tongues intertwining send a persuasive surge through my body. I hear a passion-filled whimpering and realise it's coming from me as a result of the torrid fervent kiss.

The young man's hand caresses my breast through two layers of clothing. It feels nice, assured, a confidence I don't expect from a 20-year-old. I touch his cock with my hand once more, idly playing with it as our intensity rises. The hand on my breast is unbuttoning my blouse. Should I let this continue? I am the supposed responsible mature adult here. Impetuously, I have already led us into an act of incest... so far, I deem a blow job as minor. I can still redeem myself; I should get up and leave before we take it to the next level... an incestuous act of having my nephew penetrate my body.

But if I intend to stop it, I have to do it now, at this moment while Lachlan is opening my blouse, his caressing hand only one layer away from my nipples. Through my bra, I feel his fingers and palm stirring one nipple to peak alert level. I release his cock, but shamelessly, only to bring both hands between the two cups to release the clasp to free my breasts... to both his gaze and his touch.

His hand immediately brushes my bra aside. I feel his warm hand on my breast, working the nipple to stretch excitedly. All I need now is to feel his lips devouring that teat. As if he reads my mind, Lachlan abruptly breaks our kiss, and his face swiftly descends to my chest. I feel his lips close over my nipple and he begins to suckle. I return one hand to stroking his cock while the other folds over the back of his head encouragingly.

Any fleeting moral thought of stopping this before it gets out of hand is lost as his lips switch between left and right nipples, and I feel his hand touch my bare knee and begin to slide up under my skirt. Just this once, I advise myself... just once I will allow him access to my body, even let him take us to the ultimate finish. After, I can be sensible and firm... I will tell him that we must never do it again. Yes, in the passion of the moment, I tell myself that all makes sense, as I allow my thighs to subtly part, feel his fingers softly tracing the inner slopes en route to my pussy.

A strange thought to have at this erotic moment... what a shame it is that I didn't dress for the occasion but who could predict I would find Lachlan home alone and masturbating on his bed? I try to convince myself that surely this is a scenario no woman could resist. But a woman likes to look good and sexy when being seduced by a handsome young man. My now removed bra is one of the oldest in my lingerie cupboard and what will he think when he comes to my tatty old cotton panties? Oh, what a dilemma, I am a proud woman who likes to dress well. Should I intercept his wandering hand, tell him I'll take care of removing the rest of my clothes before he sees them?

Even as I reflect on the tawdry state of my underwear, Lachlan's hand is moving swiftly. I feel his fingers touch the crotch-piece of my panties. "You're very wet," he observes, "you really do want this," he manages to mumble while his lips switch nipples.

"Your impressive cock has made me so wet," I tell him, feeling a need to maintain my praise of his impressive appendage as a way of justifying my surrender.

I feel his fingers fiddling at my pussy, managing to pull aside the crotch-piece of my panties for two fingers to slide in the wetness of my outer labia. "Oh yes," I offer as encouragement when those roaming digits slide within the channel of my pussy lips. My body stiffens as they touch my clit, and my hand on the back of his head crushes his face to my breast.

I feel his finger at the opening of my pleasure passage, intimately sliding inside, pushing gently until he finds my g spot and begins to scratch it like scratching an itch... my itch. My body is on fire from his dual attention to my breasts and g spot, lips and fingers manipulating. I feel a trembling begin deep inside my body. Oh, my body is responding quicker than I could ever imagine. How can this man of only twenty know so much about a woman's erogenous zones?

His finger works my g spot at a furious pace now. It's no longer if I'll cum, but how quickly. I can hear my cries of ecstasy as my body's climax nears. Only a few more seconds and I'll be there... my first in a long time. He seems to know exactly what he's doing, but nonetheless, I cry out, "Don't stop, oh my god, don't stop, Lachlan... I'm cumming."

The orgasm bursts through my lower body. My hips hump, I feel compelled to tell him, "That's enough!" to halt his finger's foray inside my passage. It's a fine line before the intense pleasure of the moment deteriorates to abrasive and annoying. Dutifully, his finger pauses immediately, although remaining lodged in my vagina as my body humps and jerks through the wild orgasmic ride.

Now, his fingers have made me feel as good as he must feel from my blow job. I see a second opportunity to call a halt... he's given me pleasure and made me cum and taken the edge off my lustful arousal. In my eyes, the sin thus far committed can still be classed as low-range incest.

Not only has Lachlan stopped fingering me, but his lips have deserted my breasts. When I open my eyes after absorbing every beat of the orgasm, I see his face close, staring at me. "Ooh, that's spooky!" I tell him.

"I enjoyed watching you cum. I got a real kick out of seeing the aunt who has always been there for me, getting sexual pleasure from me."

"Lachlan, in my wildest dreams, I could never expect to be laying here with you in your bed, half my body exposed, and your finger deep inside me."

"There is more," he tells me, grinning broadly, "we're not done yet, Aaa... err, Nicky."

"Look, um... Lachlan, I know you're probably still thinking fuck and that is very tempting, but this... I mean, what we are doing... darling, this is incest, and I don't think we should make it any worse than it is already. I should quietly slip out of your bed, get dressed and leave your lovely hunky body in peace."

"Nonsense... no way you're leaving before we finish, I promised you a fuck, and I never go back on my word."

He raises up, moving down the bed to slip his knees between my spread thighs. "No, really, Lachlan, I'm good now, we've both cum, we should leave it at that."

He ignores me, raising my skirt up and tucking it around my hips. My god, he can now see my tatty old panties. What must he think? I have so many lovely sexy and colourful pieces of lingerie in my drawers, why did I have to wear these?

I close my eyes to avoid seeing any disappointment on his face when he sees my panties. I verbalise my thoughts, "Oh, I wish I'd worn something sexier for this."

"Don't worry, I could care less what your underwear looks like," reassuring me so sweetly, his words trying to calm my apprehension as he pulls my panties down my thighs, exposing the rest of my body.

At 42, I do look after my body so even now totally naked, I can lay unashamed... no cellulite on my thighs and my naked pussy defined by a trim fine pubic hairline, not a bush. Thankfully, I had a waxing last week, even as a single woman.

Relieved that my panties are gone, I open my eyes, looking again at my nephew's splendid masculine body as he kneels between my spread thighs. "My god, where did that come from?" I ask, surprised his cock is fully erect once more, the head dripping pre-cum, looking as tempting as it did that day he emerged from the pool.

"I told you I recover quickly, especially when watching a woman cum from my fingers."

"Umm! You made that happen, I liked what you did."

"Thank you, it's nice to hear coming from an experienced and worldly woman."

"I don't know about worldly but thank you anyway. I'll accept experienced, I've certainly had lots. Looking at this wonderful, magical thing you possess, I guess I should face reality and stop telling you we've had enough. There is no way, young man, that this gorgeous core of meat is not coming into me now. We've come this far... let's commit the ultimate sin."

"Don't look at it as a sin, Nicky. See us as two lovers enjoying each other."

"I'll try, I do want to feel good about us doing this."

I watch him lower his body to hover above mine from head to toes, feel his fingers again at my pussy, parting my labia. I feel the solid firmness of that cockhead that so fascinated me at the pool party. Only, now it is gently pressing forward into my pleasure passage. I raise my knees on either side of his body, he slowly begins to slide his big shaft deeply inside me. I wrap my legs around the back of his thighs and feel him settling inside me.

I already assessed that Lachlan's cock is bigger than my ex's so, importantly, his entry is slow and gentle, taking his time until the enormity of his cockhead and shaft completely fills my passage. He is composed, in no rush, content to pause when he has all of his erection deep inside me, allowing me to fully feel the solidity of his manhood. All is still in his bedroom, the only sounds are heavy breathing, but abruptly, this poignant moment of lust and desire is interrupted by the sounds of a phone ringtone.

It's not my ringtone, so it must be his phone. I twist my head to look toward where the sound is coming from. It's close by my head at the top of the bed. I will wonder later if he would have reached for it and taken his phone in hand if I hadn't been so distracted to turn my head.

But he does reach for it, bringing it to his ear. 'Are you kidding me, Lachlan? You have your erection deep inside my vagina, we are on the verge of beginning either beautiful lovemaking or wild fucking... I don't care which. I am desperately starved of sex recently, this young man is half my age, and I need for it to happen NOW.'

His erection tightly wedged and steady inside my pleasure passage, Lachlan answers his phone, "Hi man, how are you?"

My nephew presses his phone so tightly against his ear that I can only detect that the caller sounds male, I cannot make out any actual words.

"No, I only had one lecture scheduled for today. I decided it wasn't worthwhile going in for only one, so I stayed home. I'll catch it up later."

Lachlan eases the phone away from his ear and now I can detect the caller's words. "So, do you want to hang out together, Lachie? I could come over."

The voice is certainly known to me, but it can't be... no, Lachlan wouldn't take such a risk.

"No, I'm a bit busy right now, man." At this moment, I feel him withdrawing his cock shaft from inside me, inch by inch, incredibly slowly. I whimper, and he gives out a loud sigh.

"Have I caught you at a bad time, Lachie?" the caller asks, "You're in the middle of a fuck, aren't you?"

Damn it! That is definitely my son's voice. This prick, who only a moment ago, I would have described as a lovely young man, and who is about to fuck me, is in a phone conversation with my son! How could Lachlan be so disrespectful to me... so cheeky, so bold, so perilous? I clamp my hand over my mouth for fear of emitting a sigh, a moan, a giggle, a laugh, anything that Tom could hear through the phone and recognise his mother.

"Well man, if an opportunity arises, you got to take it. You know what we always say, Tom, if you knock one back, you may never get the chance again."

How dare Lachlan talk of the woman he is about to fuck -- technically is fucking - in this way. I hear my son laugh on the other end of the phone. He wouldn't find his cousin's words so amusing if he knew they refer to his mother. I glare indignantly up at Lachlan, whose face hovers only inches above mine.

"I thought you and Madison broke up," Tom continues.

"I'm not with Madison."

"Oh, buddy, you are incredible, are you telling me you've already scored a new chick? Hey man, you're good! So, no wonder you don't want me to drop around, I wouldn't be welcome there. Hey Lachie, unless you want to share, do you think she'd go for that?"

Oh, my god! I cannot believe my son is making such a suggestion. Admittedly, he doesn't realise that I am the subject of his request, but to think my son would have such thoughts of two guys sharing one girl. What do these two young men get up to, have they shared a young woman previously? That's disgusting!

"You must be horny, Tom, to be suggesting a share. What's up, you not getting any lately?"

"No, not for a few weeks. And to make things worse, I gave Georgia a special treat for her birthday."

"A treat for your sister, what kind of treat?"

"She's becoming quite hot... I mean for a sister. So, I offered to go down on her, and to my surprise, she accepted."

"What, you went down on your sister?"

"Yeah, she loved it! Went off like a rocket, told me it was the best orgasm she'd ever had. She has a great body, I was really horny, but it was all one-way. She wouldn't blow me or even give me a hand one."

I cannot believe what I am hearing from my son through the phone. Lachlan is looking surprised himself, and a bit shamefaced, possibly regretting now that he has taken this call and that I am hearing such revelations about my kids.

Reading the anger on my face, Lachlan tells my son, "I'd say too much information, Tom."

"I thought you'd love to hear about me tonguing Georgia. We do tell each other everything."

"Err, yeah... but not now, eh!"

"Oh, that's right, you're in the middle of a fuck. Oh, of course, your new chick might know Georgia. Oh, fuck, buddy, I never thought."

"Yeah, she could do, Tom. I better go and give my new girl my full attention."

"Ok man, treat her right, buddy. Give her one from me too."

"Yes, I will. I always do... treat 'em right, I mean."

Lachlan pushed the red button on his phone and threw it on the floor. "I'm sorry, Nicky, I had no idea the conversation would end up like that. When I saw Tom's name on Caller ID, I thought it would be a buzz to have your son on the phone while I'm fucking you."

"Yes, well it wasn't! Might have been for you, but no buzz for me, Lachlan. That was disgusting, my getting to hear all of that about my kids. Oh my god, I don't know what to think now. Listen, you better get off me, Lachlan. That wasn't funny, in fact, it was quite disturbing to me and I'm not in the mood for this anymore."

"Oh, come on, don't be like that. I wasn't to know that it would turn out like that."

"You disrespected me by even taking the call, let alone knowing it was my son."

"Oh, Nicky, I'm so sorry, please stay."

While he was talking to my son, Lachlan had very slowly withdrawn his hard-on from my passage until that big round head hung precariously in the grip of my vaginal opening. In my disgust, I am now trying to push him away, get him off me. Attempting to restrain me, he pushes that impressive large erection slickly all the way back up inside me in one long drive, not slowly like the first time.

I can't hold back a long sigh that reveals how good it feels as he tries to overcome my anger. But resolute in stopping him, I yell, "Get off me now!"

Ignoring my demand and pressing home his advantage, possibly recalling how long I've been starved of this wonderful feeling, he quickly withdraws again and drives it home once more. Try as I might, I can't stop another expressive sigh escaping my lips, and involuntarily, my legs tighten around the back of his upper thighs. He has me, I am weak, I am this close to a good fuck, and I need it. As much as I want to punish him for humiliating me, I can't stop him now. I fold my arms around his back and pull his full weight down onto me.

Lachlan must still fear that I could stop him... he engages top gear immediately, rapidly driving his cock deeply in and out of me about ten times. The feeling is exhilarating, and I hang on for what could be the makings of a wild fuck, one like I haven't enjoyed since the early days of my marriage to Roger. He lifts his head out of the crook of my neck where he has been planting passionate kisses, taking a peep at my face. He will only see obvious delight in me as I am so deeply filled.