Nicole's Temptation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My need urgent, I tug my bikini bottoms down to my knees as I turn to perch on the toilet. My pee begins with a noisy squirt into the bowl. I look up to see the door opening in front of me. Lachlan appears, he's totally naked, having shed his swim costume. His erection is already complete... hard and straining horizontally, the skin taut. The memory of how good it feels inside me comes flooding back.

He turns and locks the door before walking directly up in front of me, his hard-on at eye level as I perch on the toilet, still peeing. It points toward my face, and I ask, "Can't you at least wait until I'm done here?"

"No! we've both waited a month too long already."

As if in some kind of trance and without hesitation, I open my mouth and look up into his eyes. He presses the familiar round head at my parted lips, pushing half its length inside, causing me to gag. Other than that, I offer no resistance, closing my lips around his impressive thick shaft, beginning to suck immediately, my hands folding around his body to grasp each bum cheek while my seemingly incessant pee continues to stream noisily into the bowl.

Maybe I can satisfy him with a blow job, just keep doing this until he cums... avoid repeating my mistakes of last time? But what about me? I haven't had sex since that afternoon four weeks ago. If he's going to get his rocks off, I am entitled to pleasure too.

I pull his cock from my mouth, look up at him, "We don't have long before your mom or dad work out that we're both missing."

Placing his hands under my arms, he lifts me up in front of him, turning me around, away from him.

"Hold on, I haven't wiped."

"No need, Nicky, you'll be a lot wetter after we're done." He shuffles me sideways to the vanity, bending me forward, "Rest your arms on there."

I do as Lachlan commands, my body now an inverted L shape, standing and bent forward toward the vanity, feet already well apart, having slipped one foot out of my bikini that had caught around my knees. I can guess what's coming, and I will accept it, even this way. We can both watch ourselves in the mirror... maybe that's why he chose this position. I feel his erection, guided by his hand, begin to push and pull up, down and around within those lower lips, ensuring I am ready.

Believe me, I am ready... despite me vowing never to let him do this again.

Respecting my warning to be quick, I feel the hard knob of his cock press at my vaginal entrance, then push firmly deep inside. He is wasting no time in beginning a fucking action. Is he so desperate for sex or simply accepting that I am right to be concerned that we both not be absent from the pool for too long?

It doesn't take long for his cock to be feeling good as it slides inside my pleasure passage. My wine-affected brain asks myself why have I denied myself this intense pleasure these past four weeks?

Curiously, I enjoy watching us in the mirror, liking how we look together as we fuck... seeing too how young Lachlan looks compared to me, his head hovers above the top of mine, pleasure etched in both our faces. His hands fold around me, grasping my breasts, pushing my bikini top down for his fingers to work my nipples. Feels good!

This has never been a favourite position for me, mainly because I like to look into the eyes of the male who's fucking me, but in this location, the mirror still allows me to do that, so I'm happy.

His cock delves deep, and my body responds in the only way it knows where his tool is concerned. I feel a pulsing deep inside me... it's building nicely. Lachlan's words help, urging, "Cum for me, Nicky, give me one of your orgasms, come on, do it."

As if the slick sliding motion of his cock probing deeply in and out of my passage is not sufficiently arousing, his words definitely quicken the process, making me want to cum for him. I do... wildly. I see beads of sweat on my forehead and my chest. I usually tend to close my eyes when I orgasm but here, I force them to stay open, fascinated to watch myself cumming. It is a powerful release, exactly what I need today... now. Why have I been so moral, denying myself this enjoyment?

"You're not going to cum in a hurry, are you?" I ask the man in the mirror... the man behind me with a huge smile on his face as he ploughs his erection deep inside me, doggie style.

He gives me a negative head nod.

"Despite my worry that someone could come looking for us soon?"

"It's been way too long to have you again; this has to be a good one."

"Oh, honey, it is already. I've cum, I feel good. I won't think any less of the way you do it if you let yourself go and cum quickly."

"No, Nicky, it feels so good inside you. I won't rush it."

"Ok then, fuck away, Lachlan, fuck away."

His driving rhythm is so steady and consistent that I feel the waves of pleasure building up inside me again, but then... a sudden knocking on the bathroom door startles us both. Even the immediate prospect of being caught fucking his aunt isn't a sufficient threat to curb Lachlan's driving movements inside me, although he does slow down, allowing me to have a clear voice to respond to the knocking, "Yes!"

"Nicky, are you alright?" it's my sister's voice on the other side, so close to catching me, being fucked by her son.

"Err... um... yes!" I find it hard forming words as, undaunted, Lachlan resumes his steady pace as if there is no danger. Thinking surprisingly quickly despite my wine-affected state, I shout back, "I'm a bit gastric. That's... err... why I came in here... err... instead of using the... um... other one near the laundry."

That's ok, sis, just wanted to check that you're ok. Err... you haven't seen Lachlan, have you?"

"Not in here," I openly lie to my sister, the words coming out before realising how close I am to incriminating myself, but smiling back at the face of the man behind me in the mirror, sharing our mutual deceit, watching the look of bliss and delight on his face as he buries that cock inside me.

"No, Nicky, I'm not suggesting he is. He's not in his room, and I did ask him to stay home today. Your kids have arrived, and he gets on well with them."

"Yes, he does... but, err... oh sorry, I can't help you. I'll be out... err... as soon as I can stop this. The... err... gastric, I mean."

Lachlan's hard-driving strokes are bringing my second orgasm closer. When it hits, I won't be able to maintain this ridiculous conversation with my sister. I'd expect my body's sexual responses to be dulled by the presence of my sister on the other side of the door. Is it even locked? I can't remember, but this impressive erection powers on into my body, transcending all other influences. I can't be cumming while my sister listens at the door. There's no way my blissful climax can be made to sound like a gastric attack on the toilet.

There is only silence from the other side of the door. Has she gone? I damn well hope so as my second orgasm rolls over and through me. Lachlan thoughtfully brings one hand off a breast, clamping it over my mouth to restrain my sounds as my body pulses and rocks under him.

As I recede from the peak, Lachlan moves his hand back toward my breast. But rather than resume caressing that nipple, I feel it glide lower, passing over my belly, two fingers finding my clitoris, joyfully beginning to play with it. For a young man of only twenty, his technique is near perfect. In no time, the combination of his hard driving cock within me and the twirling fingers around my little nub are driving me over the top to number three. Possibly my biggest and best today. For God's sake, Stephanie better not still be at the door because I am not quiet this time.

Only mere seconds behind me, I feel a sudden splash deep in my passage, feel my nephew shooting his cum up inside me. Oh, what a consummate lover this young man is. At this beautiful moment, I can't see myself denying the possibility of this ever happening again. That is obvious as I keenly watch the faces of two lovers in the mirror.

I see, and feel, his lips nuzzling at my neck. "No love bites," I demand in a panic, "No obvious evidence."

"Oh, that was great! You were great, Nicky. I really needed you again, I've missed this."

"Me too, my love. I was stupid to deny ourselves this fun."

"So, we can do it again soon?"

I look in the mirror, see his body still bent over behind mine, one hand still holding a breast while the other is pressed against my pussy... a pleading look on his face. How can I resist?

"We'll see, Lachlan, definitely a possibility. You are too good for me to say no to. Now, come on, let me up, I better get back to the party before your mother breaks this door down."

Even the long slow withdrawal of his cock from out of my passage feels wonderful. So much more exciting to watch it in the mirror as well as feel it. "Oh, that looks so good."

"Doesn't it just? Have you got a mirror like this at your house?"

"Of course!" Obviously, we will be doing it this way again.

A prolific quantity of his cum is leaking from my pussy, I use a lot of toilet paper to mop up what I can and then step back into my bikini. My lower lips are puffy from all of the friction down there and my nipples still engorged, protruding in my bikini top. What a sight I make if the others take the time to notice when I reappear.

I open the bathroom door tentatively... there is nobody in sight. Passing through the kitchen, I drink a large glass of water, giving my body some extra time to return to normal. I do have a towelling top to wrap over my upper half but it's out with my bag beside the sun lounge. Waiting until I see everyone intent on some deep discussion, I make my way quickly back, able to get the top around me before anyone sees how erect my nipples are.

Stephanie told me through the bathroom door that my two kids have arrived and, once I am back seated on my sun lounge, I see them frolicking in the pool. I find myself looking at them in a new light now that I know of Tom going down on his sister. I watch them closely, looking for any sign of intimacy between them.

I am satisfied that I have managed to get myself back around the group without attracting too much attention -- or indeed any questioning about my supposed gastric bout. I am sure that Stephanie would have told everyone where I was and what she thinks I was doing.

I make the decision to go back in the pool. Shedding my jacket, I walk quickly to the pool edge and jump in, feet first. I swim over to Georgia, who is resting back against the end of the pool, her arms out to each side along the edging.

It only takes a few brief words with my daughter to convince me that she is more intoxicated than me. "Have you been out drinking, darling?"

"Does it show, mom?"

"Yes, you are slurring your words."

"Oh, it's a carryover from last night. Tom took me to a party with a lot of his friends. We even stayed over; I didn't think you'd mind."

"You told me you were staying at one of your girlfriend's houses."

"Yes, well that didn't quite work out. But I was safe, mom. Tom had my back... and my front." She giggles, it is a mischievous sort of giggle.

Should I explore this further? "You and Tom seem quite close lately, honey?"

"Yes, I guess we are, ever since he gave me my birthday present. Did I tell you about that?"

"Not with any detail, Georgia."

"Oh, so I did say something then?"

From her obvious inebriated state, she cannot recall that she came close -- but held back - in confirming what I'd overheard from Tom's phone call to Lachlan while I was being fucked. I try to draw her out, "You did say it was a great gift, honey."

"Oh yes, it was," my daughter leans in close, looking around to ensure nobody can hear her, "He went down on me, mom."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows inquisitively to imply I am hearing this revelation for the first time.

"Yes, it was the best fuckin' orgasm I've ever had. Of course, I've only ever had fingering ones before, and after. No, that's not quite truthful, mommy. Tom did do me again the other night."

"Really, Georgia, and you don't see anything wrong with that? I mean, your brother doing something sexual to you?"

"NO! It's only for fun and enjoyment, there's nothing serious about it. He's very good, you know, got a magic tongue."

"Is that right? You know it's incest, don't you?"

"Oh, mom! Don't be such a prude, it's harmless!"

Yes, I concede that I do feel a degree of guilt to be admonishing my daughter for participating in an incestuous act with her brother while my body is still on a high from the three orgasms in 15 minutes, instigated by my nephew. Still, the mother in me takes the high moral ground, "Is it harmless, Georgia?"

"Yes, of course, it is." Then, my daughter completely blindsides me, "I'll bet that you miss cumming, mom. You and dad were such a hot couple, at each other every chance you got."

"How do you know that?"

"Mom, you two were never actually quiet about it. Tom and I could hear it all. We would discuss your previous night's fun over breakfast the next morning."

"Really, I never knew. Neither of you ever said anything to us."

"It was more fun to listen and review it the following morning with Tom. I bet you miss all that fun with dad?"

"Oh, perhaps a bit."

"Maybe you could find a use for Tom's tongue too, mom?"

"GEORGIA!" I am indignant that my daughter could dare to suggest me committing incest with my own son. Yet as I hastily challenge her version of incest, my vagina still throbs from the wild fucking of my nephew's cock, and I shout my daughter's name too loudly. Looking up, I see all my siblings, and their partners, staring this way.

"Are you two having a family tiff?" asks my sister.

"Nothing to see here," I call back, my volume returning to normal levels. I turn back to Georgia.

"I could arrange it for you with Tom, mom. I mean, I understand how you wouldn't want to ask him yourself. So, to save you any embarrassment, I could set it up for you. Oh, it would be so great... you could just lie in your bed in the dark one night, and he can come in, slip down between your thighs, like he did for me -- twice now - and lick you out. Oh, mom, you will so love it. I bet you haven't had an orgasm since dad walked out. Tom is good at it, and you wouldn't be so stressed out."

"I will have you know, Georgia, that the last thing I am is stressed out. And the last thing I need is to have my 18-year-old daughter giving me sex advice."

I turn and swim away, back to the pool ladder. Climbing it, I find Lachlan waiting at the pool edge, watching me emerge from the water, similar to how I watched him emerge from the pool that fateful day that started all this.

"Love your camel toe," he whispers as I pass close by him, renewing my self-consciousness at wearing my new bikini.

"Is it that obvious?" I pause to ask.

"Oh yes!" is the answer I don't want to hear. I feel like I am walking the walk of shame as I return to my sun lounge with all three adult men -- two brothers-in-law and even my own brother -- all gawking. What's that saying again, 'If you've got it, flaunt it?' I think not!

To be continued