Niece

Story Info
Uncle Bobby.
12.5k words
4.32
11.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

** Prologue **

"Are you sure it won't be a bother?"

Bob heard the timorous plea for help in his five years younger little sister's voice. Becky's life had taken a different path than his. Mom and Dad had been doting and loving to them both but there was no inheritance worth speaking of when their parents passed away while Becky was still in high school.

By then, Bob was already in pursuit of scientific and technical college degrees. Soon after graduate school, he had hit upon a green energy breakthrough technology and was awarded the patents. He had licensed those to a startup manufacturing venture that his classmate established and his minority equity stake along the unit royalties, board member stipends, and internal consulting fees provided him a very notable income. He wasn't mega-billions wealthy but an 8-figure nest egg had the 40-something engineering entrepreneur set for life.

He chose to honor his working-class roots and lived modestly in a sleepy little Sunbelt college town. It was the perfect place to avoid the industrial paparazzi and attendant 'gold diggers'. He remained a committed bachelor. Of course, he liked women and sought out intermittent impermanent dalliances far away from his greater home neighborhood.

He had tried to watch out for Becky early on but apparently not well enough, distracted by his college studies and then the startup's hectic schedule. She was four months along and showing at high school commencement. The summer teenaged wedding was followed by the birth of a daughter, Kristi, in the fall. Surprising to those who had heard this ill-fated tale before, Raymond, the young and promising motor mechanic, had been a standup guy, fulfilling his responsibilities and staying in the marriage. A second daughter, Missy, followed the first girl in about a year, and then Ray, Jr arrived a few years after that. Raymond was dedicated to his family and his employer, and his steady paycheck was meagerly augmented by whatever clerical or sales jobs Becky could score. They make ends meet in their Midwest rust belt community but never exceeded working-class status.

Raymond was a typically proud man and spurned any cash gifts or loans from his wife's brother. Bob thought that best anyway; never mix family with money. But Ray half-heartedly acceded to in-kind giveaways, such as a 'used' one-year-old pickup or that all-expenses-paid vacation cruise package that Bob had won but just couldn't 'fit into' his busy schedule.

Now Kristi, who had struggled in elementary school, repeating a grade, had gotten her act together through high school. The extra year of age over her classmates had helped her to succeed and she had been awarded a two-year tuition paid academic scholarship at the college of her choice. But Becky and Raymond's budget wouldn't support the room, board, and incidentals. Could she stay with her Uncle Bobby while attending the college in his Sunbelt hometown?

Bob considered the circumstances. He had purchased his residence in the suburbs, a track development house intended to be an investment rental for dual student occupancy. On the second floor were the two large bedrooms with connected baths and the downstairs held the living room, dining room, kitchen, and the den off the front door that Bob used partially as his home office. Its French doors faced the interior stairs on the other side of the entrance hallway for private admission by business guests. Bob's only nod to his affluence was the wood-fenced in-ground pool and sundeck that he added post-purchase.

There was plenty of room for two semi-independent people as the design had intended.

"Sure. No problem at all. She'll probably be at classes or busy in her room studying unless she's out with her girlfriends or boyfriends."

"No, Bob, no boys! Or at least, no Boy friends. She has made a solemn promise to avoid boys until after she graduates college. You know my story."

"Jeez, Becky, there are contraceptives, you know."

"They're not perfect. I was on the pill and it happened anyway. And there are other risks, like STDs, DUI's and drugs."

"Okay, point taken. When is she coming?"

"Classes start in two weeks. Raymond and I can pinch our savings, take a week off from work and drive her down there."

"Nah, Becky. That truly sounds like a bother. I'll book her a flight and save you the trouble. You get her to your airport and I'll meet her at mine."

"Oh, Bob, you're always too good to us. Kristi is a lucky girl to have an uncle like you."

"I'm not so sure of that, Becky."

He chuckled at her sincere gratitude then spoke with a solemn voice.

"And I promise to take care of her and look after her well-being. And no boyfriends; I get it."

They exchanged goodbyes and ended the call.

** September **

Bob stood in the baggage claim area, outside the TSA security boundary. He watched the tired passengers trudging to the luggage carousels. There were several middle-aged couples, some with teenagers, a few single walkers, possibly businessmen, with a gaggle of three young ladies mingled in.

Then a blonde teenager in a short skirt and loose jeans jacket, lugging a guitar case, walked by. She probably wasn't it; he remembered Kristi as having dark hair, though she could have bleached it. Another student-aged girl with long wavy brunette tresses, a cute face, short skirt, and blouse, carrying a shoulder strap carry-on bag, trudged by. Last in line was another older teenaged girl with a cropped brunette hairdo and preppy style clothes, hauling a small roller valise. That could be the right backdrop for a college-bound niece. Maybe...

He hadn't seen Kristi in years. At his last visit to the family town, she had been a gangling tomboy with a bobbed haircut. None of these girls looked familiar. He hoped she hadn't missed her flight.

Bob followed behind the foot traffic making its way to the baggage claim carousel where a loud buzzer and flashing light announced the arrived flight's and a belt full of disgorged checked pieces. He stood back, watching, waiting, not sure how to approach. He didn't want an 'unwelcome stalker incident' in a public space. The folks milled around, lifting cases from the moving belt, gathering their group, and departing for ground transportation.

Bob watched and waited as the crowd thinned. One brunette college-aged teen whooped and jumped into a husky young athletic stud's arms. No boys allowed, so that couldn't be Kristi.

Finally, the only person left was the brunette with long hair, looking around for her party. Bob abruptly realized that the pretty girl remaining was probably his niece. She and Bob eyed each other and assumed that the other might be their contact.

"Kristi?"

"Uncle Bobby?"

They walked briskly towards each other, smiling wide at the long-delayed reunion, and fell into a platonic hug. It may have been platonic for Kristi but Bob felt her well-built breasts mash against his chest and he probably held the hug a little longer than an uncle should. But Kristi didn't seem to notice. They gathered her bags and made their way to the parking garage, exiting the airport in Uncle Bobby's sports car.

On the way to his house, the pair gossiped about family matters and chatted about current and future plans. Kristi was amazed that in her 19th year, she was headed to college and promising horizons.

At the house, Bob gave Kristi the nickel tour and showed her the large second bedroom with sitting and study space and its connected bath. It was a little bare of furniture, just a queen-sized bed, and a dresser but he assured her she could fit it out any way she liked. Just pick out what she wanted and he would have it delivered. He left her to get settled in and make decorating plans with a further invitation.

"I'll be out at the pool deck if you need anything."

"Thanks, Uncle Bobby. A quick swim would be nice. The weather here is so nice."

Bob lounged outside, surfing the net, catching up on his business emails. He heard the patio door slide open and turned to see Kristi emerge, and forgot all about business.

She wore an old men's dress shirt over an outgrown small bikini swimsuit, challenging the faded fabrics to contain her tits and ass. Bob stared uncontrollably as she sashayed across the deck, her hair fluttering in the slight breeze.

"Wow, Uncle Bobby, you sure do have a nice home."

She gingerly dipped one toe, nodded her approval of the temperature, and shrugged off the shirt. Her back arching motion pressed her boobs fuller into her top and Bob's cock twitched at the bountiful display.

A spring and launch dove her into the water. She popped up in the middle, sweeping back her hair from her wet face, then swam around the edge, dipping down occasionally, her rounded ass rolling upward and re-submerging in recurrent patterns. Bob's reflections on his resident visitor were mutating from good uncle to naughty uncle.

Then she swam to the edge near Bob and plopped her tits on the concrete ledge. She cupped and tossed some droplets towards his chaise, her teasing smile tempting him.

"Come on in, Uncle Bobby."

"Not right now, thanks. It's almost dinner time. Hungry?"

"Sure."

She pushed up and popped onto her feet on the deck, water draining off her hourglass body. Bob tossed her a towel and she wrung out her hair before wiping the towel across her curves.

"Get dressed and I'll meet you in the den. Like Italian? I know a great place in town."

Kristi wore a loose mini-dress to the restaurant. Even though it somewhat veiled her curves, the waiters were overly attentive and Bob noticed their jealous admiration of his bodacious niece.

The days passed by routinely. Kristi started her classes and studied her homework while secluded in her bedroom or relaxing at the pool. She tricked out her private space with bedroom and bath fittings and fixtures, a coordinated pink and white motif. A three-foot plush Teddy Bear loitered on one side of her queen size bed. Uncle Bobby gave her a pre-loaded debit card with a monthly deposit for her walking around money and incidentals, including wardrobe items.

Bob found himself getting more relaxed about the second resident dwelling in his bachelor pad.

** October **

It was a party in her honor, albeit just the two of them. She had completed her pink and white themed bedroom remodeling and now they were celebrating her birthday a day early. Bob bought champagne and after burgers and birthday cake, Kristi tried the bubbly elixir and found several flutes to be just her 'cup of tea'. The conversation descended into giggles and lame puns. Kristi kept touching his arm or knee. She brushed her hair behind her ear, clearing her neck, every time she rose from bent over belly laughs, during which Uncle Bobby got a down blouse eyeful of his niece's no bra tits.

They were both buzzed when Kristi called it an early night and ascended to her bedroom. Bob cleared the dishes, re-imagining the peekaboo teases of the breasts he so much adored. His balls percolated at those thoughts and the alcohol muddled his prudence. Kristi was growing older without any self-awareness of her sexuality. Bob rationalized that the best defense against the evils of boys was knowledge. Kristi would be best served if she knew how to cope with the masculine gender's advances.

He strode upstairs, undressed in his own bedroom, and snuck naked down the hallway to hers. The door was ajar and the hinges silently complied with his push. She lay on her side, facing away from the door. She was hugging her Teddy Bear to her chest, its stoic expression and one of its button eyes creepily watching guard over her shoulder towards the door. Uncle Bobby felt the bear's stare.

Regardless, he plunged ahead, stepped inside, and crawled into her bed, under the covers. She was almost in slumber but fully awoke when someone spooned her soft body. She turned her head to see her Uncle Bobby in her bed, a bit alarmed by the intrusion but too uncertain of the circumstances to make too much of a fuss.

"Uncle Bobby? What's wrong? Do you need something?"

"Yes, Kristi, in fact, I do. And so do you. Do you know what sex is like?"

She tensed her belly and groin at the suggestive question.

"Well, kind of. My girlfriends gossip about their dates. They really seem to like it. But Mama has warned me to avoid boys until later. I know my family's story and Mama is afraid I will slip like she did and ruin my future."

"I understand your mother's concerns but I am not a boy; I am a grown man. And as an adult member of your family, I am equally concerned about your entire welfare and self-awareness. Healthy sex is a part of that. And I can protect you from mistakes and carefully lead you to only safe male encounters. You can trust me to be gentle and kind."

Kristi was apprehensive but unresisting when Uncle Bobby took her Teddy Bear away and carefully set it aside, on the floor next to the bed. Then she raised her hips to help him tenderly slide her out of her booty shorts pajama pants. He pressed her to sit up while he pulled the midi tee-shirt over her head.

Her dark brown waves settled in a puffy mess about her shoulders and Uncle Bobby saw her breasts in profile, suspended from her chest. They jiggled when she finger-combed her hair and shook her head to settle the tresses before laying back down. With the bedmates equally naked, he kissed her mouth while sliding a finger gingerly over her pink labia lips.

She felt the little tingles grow as he worked up some moisture. She tilted her hips towards him and relaxed her clenched thighs to make it easier for him to play there. He eased her legs more open, rolling her fully onto her back. He controlled his fervor as he rose above her, spread her thighs further apart, and settled his hips into her saddle. She was watching his face and he saw her blue eyes shine in the soft room light.

This wasn't how she imagined her first time would be but she was disgruntled at her mother's imposed celibacy. Now was as good a time as any and Uncle Bobby was a seeming choice. She felt his swollen tip touch her pussy and nervously flinched away. And then the pertinent question.

"They said it would hurt. Will it?"

"A little sting, but only the first time. I'll be gentle, just as I promised you I would be."

Before she could reflect on his response, Uncle Bob pressed forward, inching his knob inside, pulling back to spread her natural lubrication, cycling himself deeper into her virginal orifice until his tip felt the maiden barrier. He held there, letting her feel the fullness of his shallow penetration.

"It's time to become a woman. Take a deep breath, hold me tight and the sting will pass away soon."

She did as he said. He felt her hug strengthen, her breasts mash his chest. He braced his body and pushed hard, cycled back, and pressed harder. The second effort burst him through. Her muffled yip signaled him to pause and her slowly expelled breath of relief signaled him to carry on. He proceeded to thrust steadily, long and slow in consideration for her first time.

One goal had been accomplished, she was past her virginity.

The second goal was at hand. He needed to work his own libido to a high pitch and let her feel her first man's ejaculation in her core. He thrust progressively harder, feeling the sensations build in his cock nerves, until with a manly growl of satisfaction, he loosed his shots of semen into his niece's newly unlocked womanhood. He wound down, withdrew, and laid aside.

Uncle Bobby knew that Kristi had experienced her slow, sensitive deflowering that night but hadn't necessarily relinquished her youthful candor. She laid beside him, next to her first-ever sex mate in an easy post-coital high. Uncle Bobby cuddled her as he advised her to keep quiet about their incestuous conspiracy.

"Let's be smart about this. We can continue to have sex intermittently but we must be discrete. We will only fuck here at home and not upset your mother by divulging any salacious facts."

Kristi was disposed to cooperate as long as Uncle Bobby continued providing these pleasant sexual occurrences. He continued.

"I promised you safe man encounters and I want you to trust me with that responsibility."

She settled closer to her protector and teacher. They smooched and cuddled, happy that their private relationship would move them even closer. Uncle Bobby hoped she would remember this special night as it passed midnight into the next calendar day. He lauded her arrival into womanhood.

"Happy Birthday, Kristi. You're 20 years old now and more of a young woman than a young girl. I'll come to you as much as I can manage."

"I'm here whenever you need me, Uncle Bobby. I want to make you feel as happy as I do right now."

He savored the feeling of pride that his little scheme was moving in a positive direction. Uncle Bobby gave her back the Teddy Bear which she hugged again to her chest, this time facing the door. Both she and the stoic-faced Teddy Bear watched him leave and close the door. He went back to his own bedroom as a happier man and slept peacefully all night, dreaming of Kristi and their exclusive relationship.

** November / Decmber **

Kristi was now available to Uncle Bobby at his whim, and he used her body for his satisfaction several nights a week. But in his wily middle age, he had to pace himself to maintain his stamina, allowing a few days of refraction between the incestuous trysts.

He usually fucked her after some particular daytime event tickled his libido: like the coffee barista's over-exposed cleavage or a student jogger in black stretchy yoga clothes whose fluid tits and tight little ass bounced to her stride. Or maybe the buxom rookie weather girl on the late TV playfully pushing her tightly encased boobs in the face of her ogling male audience.

And Kristi was a quick learner, especially with the right motivation, and she found she could orgasm herself on his thrusting cock. But even if she was unable to generate her own sexual euphoria every time, she was vicariously happy when she made her sexual mentor happy.

He showed her how to help him help her. He taught her to kiss his knob and tongue lap his vee to gain a maximum erection. In short time, he reciprocated and showed her how he could really excite her with cunnilingus foreplay.

Things were going well and they looked forward to even more.

So he got more demanding, urging her to suck him and take his cum in her mouth. She was timid and only suckled half his cock, tonguing the knob. When the geysers of milky man juice filled her mouth, she briefly, though reluctantly, held the salty ejaculate in her mouth but was opposed to swallowing and spit it aside. Uncle Bobby was tolerant of her phobia, knowing she would come around eventually. Her deep-throating and swallowing would develop in due time.

Before she flew home for a weeklong winter holiday, Uncle Bobby fucked his luscious niece three times during their final night together, hoping the sperm depletion would make his life tolerable through a longer refraction period and the dreary sexual drought until she returned.

** January **

It was time for the annual energy industry association's New Year's Eve party, held at an out-of-town hotel and convention center. Bob took Kristi along as his 'plus one' and she attended the party stunningly arrayed in a bodycon red cocktail dress, a racy Christmas present from her mischievous Uncle Bobby. Light blue heels matched the color of her eyes.

She attracted the gallantry of Bob's colleagues, giving each captivated man her focused attention. She giggled girlishly with the elder ones, touching their arm innocently, seeing their old eyes beam with unachievable impulses. The attentions of the younger, more virile men tempered her exuberance as she subliminally imparted a more accessible vibe. Their gaze constantly dipped to her impressively displayed pushed-up cleavage, a built-in feature of the elegant dress. Uncle Bobby was both proud and jealous as she charmed them all.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers