Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, this is your weekend. You can ask me for any favor. Or you can ask me to arrange something you like with another unoccupied coed. It's Free Will Weekend and, with the female's consent, the choices are yours."

"And if I'd rather just get to know you better?"

"I'd really like that but the choice is yours. Now, let's mingle and see if you might change your mind, not that I want you to. You're very nice, sir, and I hope we can get to know each other much better."

She broadcast her sentiment with a big smile and cheek peck. Then towed him into the midst of the others pool attendees. They spent the afternoon mingling among the topless coeds and Bob found a few to his liking. He shared his thoughts with Brenda who made mental notes for later.

Brenda took Bob back to his suite and, with a flourish of cheek buzzes, excused herself to get ready for dinner. She would meet him soon in the campus dining room.

It was a casual dinner with the other Guest Coach Tutors and coeds wearing street clothes you would see on a pretty young thing anywhere in the world. After dessert, couples wandered off and Brenda took Bob back to his suite. This time she stayed. They calmly stripped off their clothes with sweet kisses and cuddles before climbing into bed. She initiated handjob foreplay, then moved to a missionary fuck. A while later he fucked her in sidesaddle and when he wearied, she concluded their night with a cowgirl gallop on his prone body.

By dawn, as promised, she had gotten to know him much better.

Breakfast was a light buffet on the pool deck. At midmorning, before the sun had got hot, Brenda introduced Bob to Peggy, one of the coeds he had commented on the day before.

Peggy took him to the Jacuzzi and they soaked in the foaming jets. She lowered her thong and sat facing front on Bob's submerged lap. He played with her boobs while her pussy plied his cock. As the feelings rose, he hugged her loosely during the orgasmic shots and they sagged into a cuddle until he fell out. Brenda was patiently waiting for them as they reemerged into the public pool space.

"All relaxed from the Jacuzzi soak?"

Peggy answered for them.

"And then some..."

Brenda took Bob's arm in a boob hug and led him away for other available events, looking back over her shoulder to wink a 'thank you' at a smiling Peggy.

The campus hosted a small horse stable where the devoted equestrian, Misha, spent most of her time. After lunch, Brenda guided Bob into her capable hands. She gave him proper clothes to wear: jodhpurs, a white loose shirt and riding boots.

Misha mounted them up double, Bob behind, and reined the horse through bushy trails until they emerged on a lonely stretch of beach. The horse picked up the pace and Bob's groin rubbed against the coed's bounding plush ass. The scene was idyllic, sand, surf, sun, and salt air. After a few miles of splashing through the washing restless surf, Misha turned them around towards home. She also turned herself around, handed him the reins, and saddled up on his lap. She pawed at their crotches and extracted his cock through the fly of the loose pants. The horse cantered easily down the beach as Misha cantered erotically down on Bob's erection. Fortunately, the horse knew the way because Bob's vision was blocked by Misha's chest as he licked her rosy little nipples.

He struggled but managed to stay upright as she drew out his manly essence. They stayed like that, sticky groins in contact, hugging all the way back to the stable where Brenda was waiting. Her bright smile expressed her insight into the telltale pose of the riders.

Saturday night was a dress-up affair, entailing tuxedos and gowns. Bob was escorted around the crowd by Brenda, who kept whispering queries about his tastes.

"How about the blonde? Do you like her? She's looking at you with interest."

"No? Okay, how about the Asian coed? I know for a fact she's very tight down there. Want to give it a try? See if you can force it in?"

"Wow! You are hard to please."

Bob was offered more suggestions by Brenda until he lingered on a shorter brunette with outsized curves. She was arrayed in a seductive display, a light blue bodycon knit dress, forming lots of cleavage to display her impressive rack. Her dark hair and Latina brown eyes drew him in and he was suddenly smitten beyond any resistance. She was a composite of every TV station's weather girl, the one the producers held until last, keeping the male audience glued to the tube, impatiently waiting through the cacophony of nonsensical news reports and lame commercials for her end-of-show appearance.

"Oh, good choice. That's Mayra, from Mexico. You like those busty little bombshells, don't you?"

Brenda led him over to where she stood with another gentleman. Seeing Bob approach, her evening's escort graciously found somewhere else to be for the moment.

"Hello, Mayra. This is Bob, one of the weekend's Guest Coach Tutors. He's interested. Are you?"

Mayra coyly tilted her head down and looked slightly up at him, impulsively batting her eyelids. Bob was further taken by her mannerisms.

"He's new. Be gentle with him, okay?"

She nodded indolently at Brenda, self-assured that she knew how to handle a newbie.

She took the lead and steered Bob back to his suite. After the flourish of discarded clothes, she knelt naked as he sat on the mattress, inducing an oral orgasm that lit up sparkles under his eyelids. More fireworks accompanied the rest of her remarkable talents that satiated any and all the sexual reserves he retained. In his mind, she was the TV weather girl, naked in his bed, and he fucked her mercilessly as a penance for her nightly TV tease.

And yet, there he was the next day, partially refracted at the routine breakfast gathering. Brenda came around to check on him and found him humbly weary but game for more. She was accompanied by Rachel, a ravishing redhead.

"How are you this morning, sir? It looks like you survived Mayra's ravages. Should we check you over for any damage?"

"I think I'm intact, thank you very much. But you are both welcome to stay awhile just in case something comes up."

The girls laughed, thinking he was using a double entendre but Bob hadn't gotten his own unintended joke. He laughed along unknowingly, just happy to have such pretty company. Brenda moved to take a seat. But Rachel shooed her away, declaring she was more than capable of singularly caring for the middle aged Guest Coach Tutor. And so she was.

She catered to his every need: food, drinks, an organic suntan lotion rubdown and back massage that almost put him asleep. Almost. He stayed in twilight sleep as his semi-conscious state perceived the massage evolve.

Rachel turned him on his back and massaged his every knotty muscle into slackness. Except one. She finished his relaxation encounter with a slow lingering handjob which got him hard but not gratified.

Still unable to make him cum, Rachel knew what she needed to do. She stayed with him, building up and revving down his escalating libido. She finally brought him to his fulfillment with a mild blowjob that partially diminished his partially rejuvenated sexual vigor.

Sunday night was reserved for Brenda. Her farewell capstone tease and blowjob nearly drained Bob of life, but she let him live with sexual memories to die for.

The next morning Mike found Bob slumped in a chair near the entrance, thoroughly fatigued by the endless sex with eager, lively coeds.

"So, how was your tour? Convinced?"

"Mike, I can't think of a better environment for Kristi to grow beyond your and my meager efforts. Let's get her enrolled as soon as possible."

Mike slapped him on the back and helped him out of his chair.

"Attaboy, buddy. I think you've made a magnificent decision."

** July **

Bob and Mike were waiting in the den when the doorbell rang. Ned had arrived to collect Kristi for her journey to TWA.

The men greeted the Escorting Coach Tutor jovially, Mike being vaguely familiar with the tall dark distinguished-looking man. They were burning time, waiting for Kristi to join them when they heard her footsteps approaching. She made her perfect appearance towing a piece of luggage and carrying the giant Teddy Bear in one arm.

Ned was mildly impressed that she was even better in person than her depictions and descriptions suggested. However, he frowned briefly in disapproval. Bob and Mike hadn't understood when he instructed that she be dressed as a schoolgirl.

Kristi sported prim and proper preppy low saddle shoes, a pleated plaid skirt brushing her knees, and a button-up size-too-large tailored white blouse, closed at the collar with a flared lady's bowtie. Her torso filled the blouse loosely, but her chest, waist, and hips evident under the loose clothing still suggested a well-formed body.

Ned had shown brief disapproval because he expected stripper style high heels, a skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks and that flashed her white thong panties and a size too small button straining blouse that hugged her big round boobs.

He sighed inside, knowing he would have to adjust her outfit later in the backseat of the town car. Depending on her attitude, that task could be a big chore or a lot of fun.

Mike and Bob assured her that Ned was a safe man and she should trust him as she had her Uncles. She absorbed the advice and knew the predictable implications. She looked up at the TWA representative's stern continence and, attempting to lighten the mood, quipped a jest.

"Should I call you Uncle Ned?"

He locked his brown eyes on her blues and used a voice that was steady, measured, and in a commanding tone that presumed compliance.

"You will address me and any other man you meet from now on as 'Sir' until he allows you otherwise. Understood?"

Suitably cowed by her first impression 'faux pas', she blushed and nodded.

"Yes... Sir."

She hugged her Uncles a fond goodbye, smooching their cheeks platonically.

Uncle Bobby was teary-eyed, lamenting her departure from his home.

Uncle Mike is more upbeat, clutching her ass during the 'goodbye' embrace, knowing that he could, and would, participate in her formal poise education as a frequent TWA Guest Coach Tutor.

Schoolgirl uniformed Kristi let her newest male acquaintance take her hand and lead her to his waiting chauffeured town car for the multiple-day, and nights, transfer travels. His lady chauffer put her baggage and toy bear in the trunk.

As the well-furnished transport rolled onto the open roadway, Ned relaxed back into the plush leather seat and idly commenced his assigned professional responsibilities.

"Kristi, tell me about yourself."

She explained her working-class upbringing, her mother's self-aware worries about the dangers of dallying with boys before graduation, her lucky break scholarship that started her rise out of the cycle of despair.

"And your Uncles?"

"They have treated me so well and taught me so much and now they have gotten me this tremendous full scholarship at a better school and said I would learn even more about myself and others..."

Ned tuned out and let her drone on as his mind mused on the many tests he would put her through these next three days and nights as he performed her Evaluation Assessment for transfer as a sophomore to the Total Woman Academy.

-----

Bob was melancholy, contemplating life without Kristi. Mike was less downhearted, knowing he would have access to her during her semesters at TWA.

Bob's next chance would be Father-Daughter Weekend, more appropriately for them, Uncle-Niece Weekend, since her father Raymond would never appreciate TWA's progressive curriculum. But the event was just before her graduation three years hence, too long to go without. Thinking of Raymond made him think about his sister's family and Bob had an inspirational plan. He shared it with Mike who said he had some connections in that arena and could probably make the financial and administrative gears mesh but Bob needed to handle the family politics.

** August **

"Yes, that's what I said. The scholarship was already funded for two years. They said Missy can use the second half since her grades support the scholarship transfer and her admission. And Missy can stay here with me in her sister's old room."

"Are you sure it won't be a bother?"

Bob didn't have to think twice this time.

"Nah, she is more than welcome to take over her sister's place and continue the family tradition. I'm sure it will make everyone happy."

'Especially me' he thought.

"Oh Bob, you're so good to us. Missy adores Kristi. They gossip with each other constantly and Missy always tries so hard to do everything her older sister does."

Bob muttered smugly 'I sure hope so.'

His cock twitched at the thought of Missy, the spitting image blonde copy of her brunette older sister, trying hard to do everything that Kristi did. His plans for her coming year of residence in his home were jelling fast and he could hardly wait for her arrival. The sooner, the better.