Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don Pablo's long slow strokes were wonderful and she felt the rush come on. She peaked and cried out her ecstasy. He paused only briefly as her body shuddered in his arms. His own lust overwhelmed his control and he spewed deep inside. She felt the Hispanic sperm coat her womb and went into her third orgasmic body shudder in less than an hour. They smooched and cuddled through the afterglow and eventually dozed, entangled in sheets and sweaty limbs.

Later, after allowing her to suck his cock back to hardness, the second bed-borne fuck gave Don Pablo more of the feminine-induced relief he craved to completely drain his balls of lust.

In the morning, a weary Mike awoke alone and stumbled about the room, gaining his bearings. His guests were gone and, through the open bedroom doors, he saw Kristi sleeping away her fatigue in the rumpled sheets. Her wavy brown locks were splayed about her head and a tit uncovered. She was the perfect image of a fucked out female. Under different circumstances, Uncle Mike's motor would have revved up at the sexy sight and he would have crawled in with her and given her another good fucking. But he was drained and desperately needed coffee to put his head and his morning back together. He found the officially endorsed licenses atop the bar counter where Don Pablo had placed them before departing.

-----

Bob took the forced time off from being with Kristi to visit a Native American casino, a necessary distraction from his sexual urges during her absence. He hoped the gaming's colorful lights and ringing bells would help him deal with his short-term loss of sexual companionship. He made it a valiant try.

Bob was losing at roulette but the losses for him were inconsiderable; they were a meager amount of his overall wealth and well within his occasional gambling allowance. He collared a passing cocktail waitress, name tag 'Sable', who cheerily kissed his last remaining chip.

His subsequent final play on the go-for-broke choice of the double balls miraculously hit big, earning the highest multiple, 37x, more than erasing his losses. The waitress hopped in her heels and giggled at his fortune. She set aside her tray for hugging impromptu celebration with the lucky gentleman. Bob forgot to remove his winnings from the table. When he turned back, he realized his mistake but it was too late, the dealer had passed his hand over the board: 'No more bets'.

Lightning never strikes the same place twice. Except, in this case, it did. The little ball bounced and dropped in the wheel and settled a second time in the double '00s. His payout was now a double 37. It was a small fortune for others and still a tidy sum for Bob. He retrieved his six-figure winnings and flipped the lipstick marked $100 chip back to his feminine lucky charm who snagged the spinning disk in mid-air with one hand and a saucy wink.

The Floor Manager safeguarded him through the congratulating crowd to the cashier's cage, where Bob's account was credited with his jackpot-sized winnings. This casino supervisor knew his role in the organizational profit plan and needed to encourage this high roller to stay awhile, giving the casino a chance to salvage the payout over the coming days.

"Sir, we would like you to stay tonight in our deluxe penthouse suite, completely complimentary. Maybe you'll be inclined to play some more with us for a few days and indulge your lucky streak."

The suite was spacious and well furnished. Bob showered and was still wet when he heard the door buzzer. He wrapped his waist with a towel and went to answer it. There stood his lucky cocktail waitress, still sporting her Indian maiden floor costume.

"Want some company?"

Bob was always wary of 'gold diggers' which is why he lived low-key in the sleepy college town.

"That depends. How much does 'company' cost?"

She held up the lipstick smooched chip.

"Ten more of these."

He laughed at her boldness.

"Sorry, cashed them out. Would you take a check?"

"Only if it's signed by your wife."

"Sorry again, no wife"

"Then hard cash it is... upfront, of course."

"I don't know. How do I know what I'm getting?"

The girl looked furtively around the top floor quadrangle hallway for any inopportune spectators. The coast was clear so she quickly spread her beaded leather vest, giving him a quick flash of her firm tits.

"Okay, that was a little preview. So... now can I come in?"

Bob was feeling frisky from his double dose of fortune, the actual pot of lucky money and the potential pussy of this lusty honey. She moved to enter but he blocked her way, smirking.

"Not so fast. The price of admission is panties."

She nodded agreement and stepped ahead but he blocked her again; he wasn't finished. It was almost an evil grin but he meant it as a playful one.

"Upfront, of course."

She gazed around the hallway again, frowning. Sighing compliance, she skinned them out from under her fringed leather skirt, providing an inadvertent pussy flash, and handed them over. Silky entrance fee in hand, Bob graciously ushered her through the portal, laying the trophy undies and ten $100 bills on the dresser top.

She stood expectantly watching him as he sat on an upholstered divan and flipped open his towel, exposing his semi-tumescence. She was unhesitant in stripping off her costume leather vest and skirt, displaying her trim naked body, retaining only her heels. When she had passed him at the doorway, he noticed that even with high heels the head of the short American Indian damsel only came to his shoulder. However, her long straight black hair draped her back all the way down, swaying across her tight ass cheeks and presenting an enticing view.

"So, how do you want me?"

He pointed to his groin and smacked an air kiss. She understood and leaned over straight-legged at the waist, bracing her hands on his thighs. Her mouth sucked in his semi-tumescent cock; her tongue swept the knob and pecked at the tip slit. Bob was intrigued by her hanging mammary cones. One hand fingered her dangling nipples and the other reached under to strum her labia. The genital sensations got her moaning on his cock and the penile vibrations caused his libido to rise quicker and higher. As his breathing deepened, she paused and looked up.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"No, I want to cum in your pussy."

"Okay, then..."

She dutifully stood and straddled his thighs. Carefully aligning, she worked her wet pussy smoothly over his knob and down the shaft. The penetration move brushed his corona along her juicy channel. She moved up and down, now bracing her hands on his shoulders. Her titties danced in the space between their bodies.

Bob tried to hold out but Sable was very good, combining strokes with clenches. He hugged her close at the end and spewed in her tight little cunt. In the post-ejaculation buzz, he mentally mused that the moonlighting waitress did not have Kristi's natural sexy aura but he saw that Sable was trying very hard to give full value in fair trade. They moved to the bed and another cowgirl start led to a roll into sidesaddle and, this time, a mutual orgasm after an elongated coupling.

At dawn, Bob awoke alone in bed, his sleep having been disturbed by daylight and giggled voices at the door. His still naked guest and hostess rolled in the delivered breakfast cart, having just tipped the appreciative busboy with an eyeful of her tits and ass. She served Bob his breakfast in bed.

Munching his toast, he delicately asked her story. Sable volunteered that she was a single mother, raising her three-year-old son alone after escaping his abusive alcoholic father. She had struggled her way through school to an imminent associate's degree in business management and hoped to climb the casino hierarchy to a better position, one that would be a steady paying day job that would fully support herself and her offspring. Until then, she was making ends meet with extracurricular activities like this one.

Bob was touched by her determination and willingness to sacrifice to get ahead.

"Can I have your cell number?"

She liked that. If he wanted to look her up later, that was good. This charitable man might call her to another rendezvous when he passed through town again. Repeat business was always the best kind. Her reply was bright and cheery.

"Sure, call me next time you're in town. We can meet for a hookup."

Bob chuckled at her resolve to steadily build a better life. She wrote her number on a napkin and put a pucker-lipped smudge under the digits. He folded it and placed it aside.

"On the contrary, you should expect a call from my business associate about that daytime office job you seek. We're always open to hiring good help."

Sable was stunned but enthusiastically delighted, praying this wasn't just some lecher's come-on. But her glee was cut short when she checked the time and gave a sad face.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but I have to go soon and release the babysitter. She can't stay past midmorning. But first..."

She sucked him off to ejaculation this time and swallowed, getting her own tasty, if not quite tummy-filling, 'breakfast in bed'. Bob again admired her dedication to delivering full value.

Then she redressed in her Indian maiden costume, pocketed the ten Ben Franklins in the loose leather vest, and, as a sassy postscript, tossed her purloined panties onto Bob's bare body still lying exposed in bed. With a final saucy smile and wink, she was gone.

** April **

Uncle Bobby fell back into his routine and enjoyed one-a-nights with Kristi a few times a week. She flew home again for a long Easter weekend. Her mother Becky shrewdly interrogated her regarding schoolboys but Kristi saw through it and assured her she was following her mother's strictures, no boys until after college graduation. She didn't consider it a lie, since it was technically a truthful answer. Uncle Bobby and Uncle Mike were men, not boys, as was her one other Latino lover. It was a tearful home departure as she returned for the final semester weeks of her freshman year. She crammed hard for her finals, all of which she aced.

** May **

Uncle Mike arrived unexpectedly again but, even so, was enthusiastically pampered by Kristi all night. Uncle Bobby was okay with the impulsive arrangements since he had exploited her favors the previous night.

The next day, while brunching on the pool patio, Bob queried Mike about Sable. Mike, although reluctant at first to play favorites by going around his HR department, got Sable a temporary office position without a formal interview based on Bob's entreaty. When he followed up later, her manager was glowing in his praises. The new hire was always on time, exhibited a good work ethic, and showed lots of enthusiasm.

Mike was so pleased with the report that he considered her for employment in various company positions. Based on Bob's accounts of his solo night with her, Mike also took the opportunity to intimately interview the promotion candidate, employing various coupling positions. He agreed that she was hardworking, in the office and in the bedroom, and would be a welcome asset to their joint venture.

However, he cautioned Bob, while reinforcing the idea to himself, that fishing off the company pier was an unsound business practice and they jointly agreed to never succumb to Sable's bedroom charms again.

Mike wanted to move the morning conversation to a more sensitive topic, concerning another fine lady's bedroom charms. He wanted to discuss an upgraded education plan for Kristi. He leaned in for a confidential chat with Bob but before he could start, they heard a yip and watched from afar where Kristi was cooking burgers on the pool deck's smoky barbeque grill.

A grease sizzle flare had splattered her tummy between the skimpy thong and her cropped tee-shirt. She pranced, flicking her hand on the hot spot, which set her loosely covered boobs and ass jiggling seductively. Emergency over, she returned to cooking their lunch and Mike returned to his delicate subject.

"She's a true beauty, Bob. A gem in the rough that needs a certain polish, needs a place that can provide professional coaching and skilled tutoring beyond your or my paltry abilities."

Bob looked at his friend with apprehension, not sure where this train of thought was going. Mike saw his concern and spoke carefully.

"I am a member of a unique clique of colleagues dedicated to the practical enrichment of deserving females. Through them, I have made preliminary inquiries for Kristi to potentially transfer to an exclusive and enigmatic educational academy. There she will continue her scholastic education, but with beauty coaching and poise tutoring added in."

Bob balked a bit, leery of any niece exiting scenario. He didn't want her to leave. He liked the luxury of having Kristi's on-demand for their ego-boosting and libido abating interludes.

"I'm not sure about this idea."

Mike leaned in again for more emphasis.

"Bob, you have an illustrious legacy of great technical contributions to humanity's benefit. Kristi could be your personal legacy to mankind, especially to elite alpha males just like us."

Mike knew it would take more convincing so he pitched Bob a proposition.

"How about a personal campus tour, just us guys?"

"Shouldn't Kristi come along? See if she likes the place?"

"No, you've made her important life decisions so far. If you agree to my plan after your visit, this will just be another one of your good deeds on her behalf."

"What about the tuition money?"

"Her application acceptance comes with a full scholarship, room, board and the incidentals included."

Mike held back that the only incidentals needed were the skimpy minimum dress code of the campus.

"How should we convince her?"

"I'll take care of that tonight."

"So you're staying over? Yeah, that's probably best. Kristi has an unmistakable glow for days after your visits. She's really into you."

-----

Uncle Mike lay wearily next to a thoroughly fucked out Kristi. Her fingers lightly pattered on the remains of his wilted erection. She laid sideways against him, her wonderful boobs pressed to his torso and her long brunette tresses splayed out over his shoulder and pillow.

He looked past his feet and stared back at the judgmental Teddy Bear eyeing him and tossed a mental insult at his plush brown protagonist. 'Fuck you, you cockless lump of fuzz.'

He had taken extra time and care tonight for extended foreplay, edging her labia to near orgasm, then drawing back, re-arousing her again and again until Kristi was at near insane levels of exhilaration. She had clawed at him, physically begging him to climb on and drive his erection home in her shivering cunt.

When he did, with only one stroke, she came loud as a fire siren, nearly deafening his hearing. Even Uncle Bobby rushed to her room and popped his head in to assure himself of her wellbeing. He saw Mike still grunting and thrusting, his cock sluicing gently towards a fine male ejaculation with Kristi moaning out her encouragement. He left the pair to their privacy and the completion of their copulation.

Lounging in the post-orgasmic haze, Mike figured it was a good time to unveil his plans for Kristi's advancement.

"So, how did you like your school this year?"

"It went very well. And this whole year has been simply amazing."

She giggled with a broad grin before continuing.

"I've learned a lot, at school with my basic biology studies and back here in bed with my uncles' advanced sexual anatomy homework."

She kissed his cheek and stroked his penis, hoping for stiffening, and felt vexed when nothing happened.

"You could learn even more of life's wisdom if you'd consider a unique opportunity."

Uncle Mike laid out the plan, an abridged description of the Total Woman Academy and its trifold curriculum. She listened attentively and, with hardly a thought, agreed to follow her Uncles' recommendations. They had steered her right so far and she trusted their judgment.

Uncle Mike was newly enthused with Kristi's curiosity. He wanted to celebrate and reward her innocent zeal.

He rolled atop her and vigorously pounded out another stupendous orgasm for them both. Her guttural grunts were a solid response to his harsh fucking. She bore it handily, a good sign for your future success. Mike smugly considered it a preview of the furious training she was destined to endure in the strict custody of the TWA Coach Tutors. As he lay satiated on top of her soft body, he heard the clock chime 2 AM. Remembering the calendar, he greeted the new day.

"Happy Memorial Day, Kristi. I think you're going to remember this day as a memorial of your best decision ever."

"Happy Memorial Day, Uncle Mike. I really hope so. My Uncles know what's best for me."

** June **

Bob walked up to the grand mansion entrance portico of the Total Woman Academy campus, shepherded ahead by his friend and business associate, Mike. He had agreed to this investigative tour of the facility as a precondition for Kristi's potential matriculation. He was protective of his niece and wanted to assure himself that the educational institution would be in her best interests.

Before he could find a buzzer or door knocker to announce their arrival, the door swung open. Two young ladies greeted them with enthusiastic energy, accompanied by bright smiles and topless display.

"Hello, sirs, welcome to the Total Woman Academy Free Will Weekend."

Bob stood a bit stunned by the sudden immersion into the TWA milieu but Mike was unhesitant, sliding past him to embrace the brunette and offer a hearty reply.

"Hello again, Misha. So happy they chose you to escort me again."

His hand clutched her bare ass cheek, a handful that the skimpy thong wasn't built to conceal. The other arm encased her body in a bear hug as he gave her a hard kiss. When they came up for air, Bob was still standing near the door and the other coed was standing aside, half smiling at Brenda's bold handling by Mike and waiting her turn to be introduced to her weekend guest. Mike resumed his role as the repeat Guest Coach Tutor guiding his friend through the weekend's rudiments.

"So, who's this little lady?"

"This is Brenda. She's here to meet your friend and escort him through the weekend events."

"Well, howdy, Brenda. This here's Bob and despite the first impression, I think he'll warm up nicely once he sees what you probably have in store for him."

Bob extended his hand to her but she guffawed and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding her smiling face close to his.

"That's not how we do things here at TWA. I'll try to get you loosened up a bit. It's only a three-day weekend and you'll need all of them to really get to know our ways."

She pushed up on high heeled tiptoes to get level with his face and took his lips in a deep passionate kiss. Bob did loosen up and hugged her back, reflecting the kiss as a gentleman should.

With proper introductions concluded, the two ladies each took a boob hug on their assigned partner's arm and led the Guest Coach Tutors to their individual suites.

Brenda showed Bob his suite's features and accoutrements and helped him redress for his afternoon's activities. In sandals, shorts and shirt, Bob followed his topless hostess out onto the large pool deck to an amazing sight. There were about a dozen men already lounging around, sunning on the deck, splashing in the pool or soaking in the Jacuzzi. Twice that many topless coeds were serving drinks, engaging in conversation, and a few other personal services. Two guests had a kneeling girl beside their lounge, sucking their erections.

Again, Bob was a bit stunned by the semi-public displays of what he usually retired into privacy to accomplish. Brenda noted his shy body language.