Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he wondered, apprehensively, whether she was just politely acting out her festivity companion role or was truly enchanted by the admiration of the handsome men. His untamable possessiveness percolated his balls and he needed sincere reassurance of her emotional fidelity to him.

The familial duo quietly exited early for their upper-floor hotel suite. Uncle Bobby was in a particular heat, having collected his newly returned niece only today just before the reception and hadn't seen her for almost a month. He could hardly get her dress unfastened and off her body fast enough. His own duds flew off hastily. They climbed into bed and smoothly fused their bodies after the long weeks of sexual hiatus.

It was near midnight and Uncle Bobby was vigorously thrusting when he heard the distant crowd call out '10...', commencing the annual countdown chant. He purposefully slowed his pace and matched the rhythm of the crowd shouted mantra.

'9...'

Uncle Bobby plunged deep.

'8...'

He drew back almost to the tip.

'7...'

In again, feeling her membranes stretched by his swollen knob.

'6...'

Her breathing sucked a gasp as his corona rubbed her G spot on the outstroke.

'5...'

A hard-pressed push that banged her clitoris and produced another 'oomph' from her.

'4...'

A slippery withdrawal.

'3...'

Almost there, he felt his teeming sperm churning, begging for release. Kristi's mouth was open, gusting her shallow breaths.

'2...'

A final deep plunge and a hold while his prostate was instinctively squashed by the surrounding muscle basket. Its collapse forced the ova fertilizing nectar on its way to its intended objective.

'1...'

Uncle Bobby's ejaculate exploded up his urethra, shooting volumes of jetting juice out the tip. He was too overwrought to feel her vaginal undulations ripple along his buried shaft. With mutual cries of ecstasy, the conjoined fuck mates clung together in the rapture of sexual gratification. Their gulps of air couldn't cover the joyous sound of party revelers elsewhere cheering in another calendar period.

'Happy New Year!'

Uncle Bob collapsed on her still vibrating body as Kristi managed to slow her post-orgasmic gusts to an effective oxygenating cadence. He recovered enough consciousness to emit a grunted celebration of his own into the perfumed hair that clouded his face.

"Happy New Year, Kristi".

She nuzzled his cheek and smooched his neck, then mumbled her infatuated reply.

"Happy New Year to you too, Uncle Bobby. It's going to be a good one."

His thoughts were that he couldn't agree more. He rolled to sidle up and spoon his buxom niece, burying his face in her disheveled brunette waves. He hugged a handful of stiffened nipple boob and closed his eyes. Sleep came easily.

Kristi lay awake in his embrace, her thoughts a lineup of naked manly characters resembling her earlier male conversationalists at the party. One or two had been particularly attractive to her; strong, tall, handsome and seemingly attracted to her.

Uncle Bobby was a great fuck-mate and she still mildly smoldered in the afterglow from their robust fuck. He had promised to guide her to 'safe man' encounters; she assumed he meant some men other than himself. When would he make good on that pledge? Soon, she hoped.

** February **

Bob's graduate school classmate and business partner, Mike, arrived unannounced to discuss an important business deal. He had stumbled across an extraordinary opportunity to acquire rare earth ores from Chile.

Bob was the joint venture's genius chief engineer and holder of the key patents for their high-tech specialty products. Mike, on the other hand, was the astute wheeler-dealer and business manager. Their collaboration was a killer combo that generated mega-million profits, allowing them both to pursue their separate cavalier lifestyles. But Mike always sought partner Bob's agreement on the means and methods to pursue technology-based ventures like this valuable acquisition.

Putting off the impeding seclusion of the den for intense business discussions, they lounged at the pool, where Bob introduced Mike to Kristi. Mike had heard of the industry association members' gossip about Bob's New Year's date and now he discovered what all the fuss was about. It seemed the fuss was about something very good. The bikinied college beauty extended her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, sir."

"Ah, let's not be too formal. Call me Uncle Mike."

He gave the young woman a big bear hug, squeezing her plush body tight to his own. Kristi felt a surprising buzz shoot through her tummy and groin.

After that, Kristi felt jittery, strangely intrigued by the handsome middle-aged man. She toddled about, fixing snacks, fetching drinks, and playing the hostess. Bob noticed her nervous energy whenever she came near to Mike. She was in a giddy mood, showing flirty facial expressions, and peering shy side glances towards the athletic visitor.

Later, Bob and Mike were rounding up their deliberations in the office den when Kristi, redressed in casual attire, came in to say she was retiring for the night. She kissed Uncle Bob's cheek 'Good Night' and gave a coy cupped hand wave towards Uncle Mike. She turned and trotted to the stairs, her short skirt flapping, flashing a bit of white panties and ass cheek. She gave a last quick glance over her shoulder at Uncle Mike before scampering upstairs to her bedroom.

She practiced her usual routine to stand by, or as was the case in this house, lay by, just in case this night she would be called upon to appease Uncle Bobby's sexual pressures.

Mike watched her bouncy vitality prance away, captivated by her natural beauty and buxom fit figure, drawn to her nubile allure. Mike wondered aloud, posing his thoughts as a half-serious joke.

"Must be tough for her living with her stodgy old uncle... unless she likes older men."

Bob caught the subtle message and flaunted his status.

"Well, actually, she's managed quite well. Since I popped her cherry last fall, we've fucked a couple of times a week."

Mike's expression was a progression of doubt, jealousy, and hope. Bob read his thoughts and elaborated details of their secret relationship, both familial and sexual. Mike's open smiles showed how much he admired his friend's brazen chutzpah.

"Wish I could be you for a night."

Bob mulled his friend's flippant statement. Kristi was a real boon to his ego, but her sexuality was maturing rapidly and she must be developing passionate desires beyond her Uncle Bobby. She had seemed drawn to his industry associates at the New Year's Eve gala, seemingly enough to have piqued his jealousy. And she had obviously been flirting with 'Uncle' Mike all day. Maybe this was a good time for a little branching out. It would be a chance to broaden Kristi's sexual horizons, guiding her to the safe male relationships he had promised to provide.

"So, what's stopping you? Go get some pussy, tiger."

Mike looked hard at Bob. Was his partner mocking him?

Bob took a sip of his drink and gestured his glass towards the stairs. Mike was still unsure and Bob reaffirmed his offer.

"I'm serious. Tell her I said you're a safe man she can trust, just like I promised her. Go on, man, see what it's like to be me for a night."

Mike decided to pounce before Bob changed his mind. He gulped the last of his cocktail and jumped from his chair. He hustled light-footed up the stairs, negotiating the hallway down to her room at the end. He halted his rush and paused to gather his presence, taking a cleansing breath before opening the portal to his imminent appointment with paradise.

Uncle Bob had fucked Kristi last night, and though she was always willing, she wasn't really expecting him again for a day or two.

She was drowsy but inwardly enlivened by her recent brush with the handsome new stranger downstairs. So she was somewhat alert but still too sluggish to clearly see the silhouette of the broad-shouldered tall image that had opened her door. She sat up, her perfect youthful boobs and nipples exposed naked in the pink bunny rabbit night light glow. Her soft voice expressed concern.

"Uncle Bobby? You need me so soon again? It was just last night."

"Please, Kristi, I asked you to call me Uncle Mike."

Her vision cleared and she saw that it certainly was Uncle Mike standing there. Were the sudden butterflies flitting in her tummy from fear, anxiety, desire, hope, eagerness? Most probably all of them at once. She hugged her giant Teddy Bear bed toy to her front, an unconscious act of safe haven.

"Why are you here? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, no, Kristi. Everything is alright. Uncle Bobby said to tell you that it is okay for us to get more intimately acquainted tonight. He said I'm a safe man you can trust."

Kristi understood the key code words and realized that Uncle Bobby was finally delivering on his promise, leading her to a new 'safe man' encounter, this fill-in bedmate for tonight. He was guiding her toward fuller sexual maturity but she still watched warily as Uncle Mike moved closer.

He gently lifted the three-foot Teddy Bear from her arms and sat the plush toy in a chair across from the foot of the queen-size bed.

She was calmly unresisting when he pulled the sheets from over her thighs and boldly tugged her panties down and off her legs. He pocketed the souvenir undies before dropping his own clothes to the floor.

She saw his long semi-hardness waggle as he moved to her pink and white-sheeted bedside and assumed the relocated bed toy's place at her side. He cupped her chin and kissed her trembling lips. She warmed to the oral touch and reflected the smooch, feeling his fingers edging her plush labia. She accepted his caresses and kisses, moving to finger his erection, employing the massaging penal touches that Uncle Bobby always liked. Uncle Mike's penis was fatter, longer, with a more prominent swollen head. She was a bit pensive about its ultimate fit in her moistening pussy.

Mike's lips moved to her tits and his tongue lapped her broad sensitive nipples, raising the nubs for his chance to suckle them. She heard her heartbeat drumming in her ears. Her body was warm all over and her pussy tingled.

In a sexual heat, she rolled on her back, spreading her legs, pulling Uncle Mike atop her into missionary pose, determined, in his words, to 'get more intimately acquainted' with the man Uncle Bobby had indicated she could trust.

Mike was completely enamored with her youthful beauty, her baby powder body scents, and the flowery shampoo tones that filled his nostrils, but especially the docile reception she had granted him into her bed.

Kristi reached between them and helped position his knob, moaning in joy as she felt him swiftly slide deep inside her wet feminine tube. Her distended snug membranes burnished his cock with each stroke, giving her those familiar genital sensations. She clutched at his muscular back as he pumped his cock strongly in her cunt. Her emotions rose, but not fast enough for her own culmination as she heard his cry and felt his manly essence flood her womb before the slowed strokes halted too soon for her own blissful satisfaction.

He sagged and rested, letting her unfulfilled body carry his languid weight, collapsed in post-ejaculation fatigue.

Mike heard the clock chime midnight and perceived the calendar date. In his own coarse way, he acknowledged her sensual talents with a moaning and praiseful whisper.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Kristi"

She cooed her reply with a deep sense of pride for fully pleasing her second-ever man, even if not herself.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Uncle Mike."

Mike woke in the morning with Kristi still sleeping, her face calm, bearing a contented expression. He carefully sat up and saw the Teddy Bear with its fixed sown button eye face staring back reproachfully. His conscience needed to rationalize his recent lusty actions.

'Don't be judgmental, pal. If you had a cock of your own, you would be drilling her yourself, every single night.'

Mike carefully untangled from her limbs and flowing tresses and tiptoed to her bathroom. She had modeled it with the same pink and white décor, including a pink flamingo shower curtain. The smell of baby powder rose-vanilla aromas infused the air. He showered in her bath, applying her girly soaps and shampoos.

She was awake, sitting up in bed, when he returned to retrieve his clothes. Her naked torso was propped up on pillows, her face held a 'welcome back' smile. Her breasts lay open to his view, her arms crossed beneath the swells, presenting them more boldly for his continued play.

He nodded approvingly at the sight but picked up his clothes and dressed, trying to ignore her frown of disappointment.

Stepping close to lean over her, he saw her tilt up her face for a kiss, but he kissed her forehead in a chaise platonic show of indifference.

"See you around, kiddo."

Then Uncle Mike turned and walked out the door, leaving to pursue the lucrative business proposal that had brought him unexpectedly into her life.

** March **

Mike had successfully negotiated the acquisition of the rare earth ores and invited the Chilean Minister responsible for export licenses to Florida for final signatures. Having seen Kristi's fascination with tropical scenes and flamingos, he convinced Bob to loan Kristi to him for a Spring Break fling at Miami Beach.

She was thrilled by the sense of adventure and the long-awaited reunion with Uncle Mike, especially for an extended time together when she could avail herself of his muscular body and create some elusive female orgasms.

He took her to a beachfront luxury hotel, and they spent sunny days of topless swimming pool laziness, casual strolls on the adjoining ocean strand, fine dining on Ocean Drive, and stupendous moonlit nights romping in bed. In public, Kristi wore neon-colored thongs, along with a buttoned sleeveless top that, by design, barely concealed the shadowed disks surrounding her suggestive pokey nipples.

When they ventured far from the hotel surrounds, they entered the international beach zone. Mike would, without asking her leave or permission, simply do away with her beach cover for an ego-boosting promenade amongst the German 'fraus' and French 'femmes' sunbathing in the topless beach areas.

The early week was full of fun and frolic and, whenever earned, orgasms for Kristi. Then Friday arrived and his anticipated deal closing dinner and special event with Don Pablo, the license granting official.

Kristi donned her stretchy red bodycon cocktail dress for the formal dinner, the one that had enthralled Uncle Bobby's New Year's Eve business buddies.

The gourmet meal was sumptuous and Don Pablo's secretary companion was almost as lovely as Kristi. She seemed at ease with her traveling patron and sometimes chimed into the business discussion, adding information and facts at Don Pablo's behest.

The savory dessert was dispensed and enjoyed after which Mike suggested they take their after-dinner aperitifs in his penthouse suite. High above the surrounding rooftops, the pair of couples mingled, remarking on the glamour of the twinkling city lights far below.

Don Pablo placed the unendorsed licenses on the bar counter, turned, and looked expectantly at his host. Mike gently took Kristi by the shoulders and moved her into a model presentation pose before their VIP guest. He leaned in to whisper in her ear as he held her hands loosely behind her back.

"You know you can trust me just as you do Uncle Bobby. Don Pablo is a safe man and we want you to trust him and treat him with the same tenderness that you do with us."

Kristi didn't nod or flinch but calmly gazed at Don Pablo as Mike plucked at her dress straps and slid them down her arms. He unzipped the back, letting the front of the dress bloom open and drop to the floor. Kristi was nude but for her heels, standing in the middle of the hotel tower's luxury suite with three awed adults eyeing her nudity.

Mike took her arms and drew them further behind her, expanding her chest, presenting her round tits to Don Pablo, offering them up for his handling and play. The Latino man stepped forward and reached out, palming her generous youthful breasts, a lovely pair of handfuls that he kneaded freely.

She was unresisting, having heard Uncle Mike's instructions, complying with his intention of submitting her body to Don Pablo. She simply looked downward to where his hands fondled her boobs. All of her nascent masculine encounters so far affirmed that a woman was supposed to be treated this way by a safe man desiring her charms.

Don Pablo perceived her deference and waved Uncle Mike away. Feeling her chaperone step back, she bent a knee to lower her face, intending to follow the learned foreplay routine and suck her newest acquaintance's cock. But he halted her in mid-dip, his hands under her arms, and lifted her up and against him.

He clutched a bare ass cheek with one hand while the other clasped her chin. The stubbly bearded dark man took a deep kiss which Kristi gamely returned, moving her hands to rest on his waist. Encouraged, he pulled her closer, feeling her supple boobs mash against his chest, peered over her bare shoulder at the two respectful onlookers, and extended them equal bidding for satisfaction.

"Maria, be a dear, take care of our host. Show him our gratitude for his extraordinary gift to me."

Having given his permission for the others to take of themselves, he led Kristi to the sofa and laid her back. He spread her legs wide open. She opened her arms to accept his body on her's. But, instead, he knelt and pressed his face to her pussy.

She was inspired by the tongue laps on her cunt lips and the bristly scratches on the close-by skin at her inner thighs. She thought he would stop when she was fully aroused and even more ready to fuck. But he continued the lingual play until she was overwhelmed by lust and careened off in ecstatic delight, her first-ever cunnilingus orgasm.

Satisfied that he had done his macho duty, Don Pablo rose, wet-faced from her vaginal dew, and helped her to stand. He took her hand, left in left, with his right on her ass, and promenaded his weak-kneed contract endorsing damsel towards the bedroom. She model walked beside him, giving Mike and Maria an undulating ass show.

When inside, Don Pablo turned and gave the other adults a last look before closing the French doors.

Maria and Mike watched the cunnilingus and bedroom retirement stroll play out. She touched his cheek tenderly and spoke softly in a Spanglish accent.

"Mr. Mike, do you want to fuck me?"

"Of course."

Maria leapt ahead without hesitation. She plucked his shirt buttons, belt, and fly as he pulled her cleavage molding dress off her breasts. The sight was wondrous and he instinctively groped her boobs. They cooperated to press the loosened clothes down and off both their bodies.

Mike drew Maria down to the floor, laying her out and saddling his hips into her open thighs but not penetrating. They paused to caboodle and kiss. Then he drove fiercely into the Latina, enjoying her mixed grunt of surprise and pleasure.

He pounded away for quite a while before jetting his juice into this newly acquainted female. But Maria was not finished or satisfied. Her Hispanic blood was heated by the previous cunnilingus show and this rough sex coupling. She reciprocated his lust and used Mike for hours as her personal sex toy, a male stud readily available for her oversized libido.

-----

Don Pablo led Kristi to the waiting bed. She was subdued, her pussy still tingled from the orgasm. He pressed her to mount the mattress and she lay out, facing him as he joined her. He lay beside her and embraced her for a kiss. She tasted her own vaginal residue on his lips. Her hand slipped to his cock and felt the hardness. He rolled atop her and smoothly entered, one hand cradling an ass cheek, the other clutching the back of her neck. She felt his thickness slide down her tunnel and his pubis bumped her clitoris, jolting her idling buzz back into high gear.