Niece Finally Gives Uncle Relief Ch. 02

Story Info
Fuckable niece’s slut mom arrives for a cock service.
2.3k words
4.45
19.4k
21
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my nieces feet from my stiff cock and popped open a bottle of pink Prosecco and took a swig - we were past using glasses. "You like wine and Prosecco right?"

"I love them," she grinned, as one of her fake eyelashes hung on for dear life, with her make up all smudged.

As she lay on her back resting on her elbows on the floor topless, I shook the bottle, my thumb over the top, then released, spraying a healthy amount over her twenty-year-old curves, like I'd won a race, enough to get her even sweeter, wetter and stickier.

She shook her head and her ponytail swung, as Prosecco ran over her glistening perfectly tits. A mix of firm and softness, without her bra they sat lower, more naturally, less close together, each was so perfectly moulded to her form.

With her black bottoms soaked guided her on her front with her ass raised a little in the air, almost arched on all fours.

As un-Uncle-ly as possible I pulled her bottoms exposing her bum, stopping down a tad under her firm buttocks, I slapped my cock on her ass crack and fucked just her cheeks watching head of my dick hover over the base of back with each push. I wanted to fuck either of her tight holes so bad, but alas knew I couldn't, if I put my throbbing stiff cock inside her warm pussy - that would be it - there'd be no turning back. It was bad enough I wanted to shoot a string of cum perfectly up her spine, however, I knew it wouldn't satisfy her or me.

Holding her sticky ponytail, I fucked only her ass-crack for a little longer, while swigging what was left of the Prosecco. "You got to love Prosecco right?"

"Uh, huh" she replied on her elbows.

Bending her forwards more on all fours, I teased the ring of her ass with the head of the bottle, I gave the bore of the bottle a little twist imagining it being my cock instead. Seeing her beautiful twat with perfect swollen lips I thought her sweet pink pussy was a better option, and stuck the bottle lip and collar finish of the mould in her cunt causing her to she gasp, as she writhed on stem.

I fucked her with the neck of the bottle a little, the thumb of my other hand pressing on her ass ring before she began to do the work, sliding her pussy up and down the glass, moaning cumming to the different threads of the bottle, pushing down on the Prosecco's bevelled shoulder.

"You do like Prosecco!" I mused, as the little cunt enjoyed herself. I pulled it out, and like a baby I sucked the top of the bottle tasting my niece's sweet juices, watching her wet twat in awe.

She moved onto her back, laying on the damp throw on the floor and whipped off her leggings, throwing them at me as she pulled-up her navy, elegant and decadent embroidered sports panties. I caught the bottoms, hoping the panties would be next as I sniffed the crotch. The mix of sweat and sweetness of the black bottoms boosted my firmness to another level, as I reflected on the time I'd sniffed her dirty knickers.

"I watched you fuck your sexy ex-wife when I was only eighteen, you pounding her, it was so hot, that big cock, and I've been wanting to be her ever since." Moving side to side on her hips, the strip of navy knicker fabric disappeared between the thighs and perfectly sat around her petite waist.

More teasing, I thought, wanting to pull them off with my teeth. She pulled them to one side flashing her perfectly trimmed strip and her sopping wet pussy.

"As much as I know I can't have your cock, fuck me a little more with the bottle again, and, maybe you could lick my little, tight vagina clean?" She ran a finger up her slit. "It's the only option we have right now, right Uncle-fuckster?" she add sweetly with a sexy smile. Disappointedly, my niece was backtracking on having her Uncle's veiny baby-maker inside her, or was it just a case of moral dilemma nerves, that would pass? After all, she'd feet-fucked me and sucked my prick already.

I took off my shirt and stood there naked, just gazing at this topless and well figured young girl, then I knelt down and gripped the bottle again and pushed it in side her, and began kissing her, working my way down to her tits. As I bottle fucked her some more the side of her knickers got damper and on her lips. The bitch was amazing, as she flicked her own bean clit, watching me lick and nibble her nipples as I pleasured her with her empty beverage of choice.

She shuddered - cumming, and I pulled the bottle out, as she gushed a little as she moaned. If it was the last thing I ever did -- I had to eat out her pussy.

With a hand on her pert tit and her panties to the side I excitedly started licking her soft, clean pussy. It was creamy and salty-- nothing like the old minges I'd eaten recently. And young niece wet slit tasted even better than any other young flaps I'd had. My cock dribbled on the floor as I lapped up her sweet juices, sucking her clit lips, lapping and putting my tongue as far as I possibly could in her sugared little cunt.

"FINISH IN ME!" she yelled.

I started rubbing between her legs then on mound of her dripping wet navy knickers, I pulled them to the side again and stroked my fingers up and down her little tight slit, before putting a finger inside her hot pussy, adding more, until I got to four, and it wasnt long before she was cuming on my hand.

I could tell she was a serial-masturbater the way she occasionally moved, and guided my hand, as she shuddered and moaned her horniness got me even stiffer and I loved the feeling of her lips and little clit. She wasn't lying when she said at eighteen she'd fingered herself thinking about her Uncle molesting her cunny. However, even though twenty I wasn't sure if she was a virgin, besides on a moral level did I really want to be putting my cock inside my sweet little niece's cunt? Now I was backing out, but only momentarily as it was going going to happen, I thought, with my fingers jammed in my niece, my tongue lapping on top of her bud...

Ding, dong!!!

Went the door bell, we froze, my fist almost up her. I hope that they'd go away whoever it was. I was desperate to put my dick up my niece.

Ding, dong! Went the doorbell again, determined to shrivel my prick, followed by a ratatat at the door. With the throw wrapped around her, she took a peek through the blinds. "Oh no, it's my fucking mom!" she said with a panicked gasp, "get your clothes and get upstairs, I'll try and get rid of her as quick as I can."

Ding, dong, bang, bang - more knocks came as my niece crept upstairs.

"Fuck," ruin my fucking day, I thought, putting my tshirt on, pulling up my jeans over my deflating cock as I went to the door.

My niece's busty mom -- my ex sister in law stood on the doorstep wearing an open designer puffy white body warmer with fluffy hood up and burgundy mini skirt, with knee high dark brown boots. It was a look that kept the blood flowing to my semi hard-on. Her daughter had the same sparkling green eyes, only her moms were more puppy dog shaped.

"She'd wound me up a treat today, and really pissed me off." She said inebriated, pulling down her hood, revealing her sandy dyed hair in tight bun.

I tried not to think about that my minutes earlier my tongue was in her little girls mouth, then on her clit, knuckle deep in her young daughter's snatch.

She was dripping in jewellery and accessories, with the same Botox red lips as her daughter, whereas my nieces still looked natural, you could easily tell her mom's were enhanced. However, I knew her big melon tits were 100 percent natural. Have you seen her?" she barked, not waiting for an answer. "Accused me of fancying her boyfriend at the restaurant, and had a hissy fit. I only touched his leg," she said, rattling her wrist. "Are you gonna invite me in?"

I nodded, as her ample bosom wrapped in a ribbed cream body suit, scrapped past me. She was so much bustier than her daughter, I thought as she took off her body-warmer.

"And do you?!" I asked. It's not like she hadn't cheated before and had been caught doing shit she shouldn't be. Over the years she'd become a fake posh twat having come into a bit of money due to an inheritance.

"Of course not, he's like a little boy." And I know what you're thinking, and I'm not like that anymore more. I'm classy." She slurred.

Of course not. I thought. "Coffee?" I asked.

"I could do with a drink. If she doesn't turn up here, I'll wait at my house. Twenty-year-old going on thirty, she was better behaved at eighteen. Got any booze?"

Mother like daughter, I thought, "There's wine open, I'll get you a clean glass," I said, a little drunk on wine myself, and still high on her daughter's tits and pussy.

I walked in with the fresh glass, as she yapped on and messed with the tablet on the dining-room table trying to put music on. Her mini skirt had ridden up and framed her less than fresh, but tasty looking gash, with her bent over, using the remote to mute the TV, exposing every fold of the meaty pussy, held back only by her cream, bodysuit's popper buttons. Her labia majora flesh hanging out either side. Looking at it, it was like an all you could eat all day buffet, that any other day I would have loved to munch on, even to just stop her talking.

Thinking about her daughter ass, I made a point of standing directly behind her and placed the glass on the table and poured the wine as her choice of music came on, with a wiggle of her arse, she backed into my swelling cock, and reached around to double check what was poking her.

Remaining bent over she casually downed the glass of wine, while undoing my jeans with the other hand. The dirty mom moved to the music as she popped the buttons of her cream bodysuit with a flick of her red finger nails. Freeing her juicy fanny, she kept her fingers there, stretching her minora flaps to one side, giving me a view of her endless vagina opening. While it wasn't my niece's or her daughter's clit, her mom's would have to do. I had to put my cock in something.

With her hands on the table and her legs spread in her leather boots, I quickly forgot about my niece upstairs. I didn't need an invitation from her mom, and wiped my cock across her curvy ass, then positioned it under her perineum, tempted to rip apart the slut's loose anus, but at the last second went for her meaty minge, and popped my cock-head easily in her pussy.

It was comfortably warm and wet, and I was genuinely surprised it all happened so fast and so easy, she clearly had always had the hots for me, and a little alcohol clearly went a long way. I slipped in deeper, then in and out of her moist flaps. I held her huge tits as best as I could, her jewellery, jingling as I increased my rhythm grunting.

"Fuck your ex-sister-in-law you dirty cunt!" She garbled. "I've wanted your cock so bad."

"You're the dirty cunt, slag," I replied, "Here, take my meat- slut!" I added, rubbing her clitoris as I pummelled her as hard as I could, shaking the table, while gripping one of her huge tits.

She stopped, turned on her back on the edge of table to face me. I didn't waste a moment and lick her meaty pissy clunge, dipping my fingers in now and again that had been in her daughter's smooth cunt.

I was tempted to sick the empty bottle up her too, although fun, I didn't want to repeat myself. So, I gripped her throat and I fucked her sopping cunt. After a while of fucking her huge soaking hole, she pushed me away from the table, got on her knees and sucked my member while holding the ankles of her leather boots. Like moving a giant controller button, I held the bun of her hair, moving her head I I liked, my dick sometimes stretching out her cheek, my nuts on her chin as she messily slurped and sucked on it, after gagging and spluttering, she stood up and took me by the hand, pulling me towards the stairs. Her skirt around her waist, ass out, brown boots, the open crotch fabric of her body suit dangling... what a great slut, I thought.

"It's time... forget your ex-wife and young eighteen-year-old fucks - you pedo', you're mine now!" She husked, her bracelets and chains jangling.

Knowing of her daughter presence in the house, the reality of it all caused me to hesitate, but I had no choice but to go along with it, praying my niece and or her mother, wouldn't cause a scene. As she led me up the stairs to the bedroom I let it play out, relieved to find the bedroom empty and assume my niece was hiding in the bathroom...