Niece plays with Uncle & Aunty Jane

Story Info
Ally my Niece plays with her slutty wasted Aunty Jane and I.
1.6k words
4.37
8.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

On my niece's eighteenth birthday night out, Jane my slutty, tall, blonde, centrefold-looking wife got drunk, took some drugs, and was possibly spiked, causing my niece Ally to cut her night short and take her aunt home.

When I arrived home horny, the house was quiet, I followed the trail of purse contents upstairs, surprisingly Jane was not in our bed. I walked to Ally's room, spotting her sparkling shoes laid on their side, and I had flashbacks of times I masturbated a load over them and her other sexy shoes and panties.

With only the nightlights from outside standing in doorway I could see the room was strewn with bottles of alcohol, and then my jaw dropped...

Pamela Anderson-looking Jane was splayed across the white unicorn and rainbow-style quilt blanket. She lay on her back, her blonde long hair flayed framing her head, her heavy breasts were popped out of her unzipped corset top jiggling. Her red miniskirt was like a belt, her knees up, with her black heels dug in the childish-style blanket as she moaned with pleasure.

My eighteen-year-old niece Ally was bent over in a shimmering silver micro-dress, with her little head buried between Jane's legs, slurping at her hairy pussy.

"What the fuck are you doing Ally?" I asked lowly with gritted teeth.

As Ally raised her head. I cast my eyes over Jane's soppy wet cunt, I knew my cum was still seeping its way out of her slack hole as it took an age to ooze out. With Jane acting like it was the psychedelic sixties, I'd fucked her in disabled toilets not long before Ally, a dead ringer for Ariana Grande, took her home earlier.

The dark hair beauty looked over her shoulder, with light hazel innocence eyes. "Eating your cum out of her vulva," she answered frankly, with a purple lipstick smile, stretching Jane's flaps.

My cock-sword stirred at the sickening, but alluring sight of incest. I bet she somehow she knew I chucked a load up my wife earlier.

"Don't stop slutty niece," mumbled Jane, fucked up. "Eat my dirty cunt out!" she slurred.

Ally looked at me bright eyed, "You wouldn't fuck me, and fill me with your seed, so I had to get it another way," whispered Ally, causally slipping her fingers in and out of my wife. "I want your cock Unc', she don't care about you," she frowned, finger blasting man-eater Jane, her cunt sounded like a sink being unblocked.

I was shocked to find out my niece was so fucking dirty, and I had to admit it turned me on. I could have ended the night right there and then, with an argument about infidelity and moral judgments, but didn't as blood ran to my veiny prick.

The array of Jane's and Ally's old plastic dolls watching the two sluts like an audience, got me throbbing and I began taking off my clothes.

"Eat aunty's pussy, while I work this out," I stated, with a flick of my wrist pointing.

My erect magic-cock-wand rocked like a metronome. The excitement of the green light to touch my petite niece caused my meat to flow with sticky, stringy, pre-cum. I'd wanted that little tiny body for so long, but the idea of incest held me back even though she wanted it.

Now she was rug munching her aunt all bets were off and I'd finally get to ruin her. Her soles of her feet and toned ass awakened a perverse spirit inside me. I didn't think that inebriated Jane even knew I was there, either that or just didn't care in her wasted stupor.

I bent down behind Ally, I had to find out what sweet young pussy tasted like, pulling up her sliver dress, I pulled down her stained thong. She was shaved like a peach, with perfect lip folds. Her sweet scent and perfume filled my nostrils, sending my cock rock solid.

"Oh baby girl," I sighed with delight.

With Ally on her knees working on my wife using her fingers and cunnilingus-skills, I got ready for an all you could eat creamy niece clit. However, I wanted to savour the opportunity and began by licking her ass cheeks and spicy anus ring first.

"That's it lick my ring! It tickles!" smiled Ally.

Ally gripped a discarded bottle of wine and inch-by-inch slowly slipped it in Jane's slack hole.

"Fuck yeah!" Jane yelped, running her hands through her long blonde hair, "Naught niece," she mumbled, staring at the ceiling, pursing her red lipstick mouth. "That's it! Yes!" she strained, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Ally worked the bottle to its shoulder, before pulling it out as Jane gushed soaking the bedding.

"Now me Unc'" instructed student bait Ally, handing the bottle backwards, her purple lipstick and dark makeup still in perfectly intact.

As I rubbed my dripping rod on the smooth soles of her little feet I took the bottle from her like a relay baton.

I moved my prick from my niece's feet, and popped open the bottle of sparkling wine and took a swig.

"So you like being bottled like your Aunty?"

"I love it," she grinned, batting her eyelashes, wiggling her firm ass cheeks.

"You're a dirty cunt," I grinned, holding the bottle like an Olympic torch.

"Uh, huh" she replied on her elbows, her pert ass raised a little in the air with anticipation.

Bending her forwards more on all fours, I teased her ass-hole with the head of the bottle, I gave the bore of the bottle a little twist imagining it being my cock instead. I stuck the bottle lip and collar finish of the mould in her beautiful twat with perfect swollen lips causing her to gasp, as she writhed on stem. All the while Ally flicked Jane's drunk, drugged up bean, molesting my willing wife's slit.

I fucked Ally with the neck of the bottle, the thumb of my other hand pressing on her spicy-chocolate-starfish, before she began to do the work, sliding her pussy up and down the glass, moaning cumming to the different threads of the designer bottle, pushing down on the wine's bevelled shoulder.

"You do like sparkling wine!" I mused, as the little cunt enjoyed herself. "Cum for me angel."

Ally shuddered - cumming, and I pulled the bottle out, as she gushed onto the carpet with a moan.

"I love everything sparkling," she beamed over her shoulder.

Like a baby I sucked the top of the bottle tasting my niece's sweet juices, watching her wet twat in awe. If it was the last thing I ever did -- I had to eat out her pussy.

"Lick my tight fresh pussy Unc'," purred Ally, like she'd read my mind. "Eating your spunk from your auntie Jane's dirty cunt and a bottle fuck has got me all hot."

I sniffed her minge. The mix of sweat and sweetness boosted my firmness to another level, as I reflected on the time I'd sniffed her dirty panties. The fact Jane was there semi-present made it all the more taboo and exciting as I licked and lapped up the sweet nectar of my niece's love-hole.

"Fuck me Unc'," she moaned, squirting soaking my face.

As un-Uncle-ly as possible I pulled up her dress further exposing her smooth back. Her folded up micro dress sparkled in the nightlights on my wet face. With Ally's firm buttocks for the taking I slapped my heavy cock on her ass crack and fucked just her cheeks watching head of my incest meat hover in front of the base of back with each push.

"Yes, baby," I panted, as Ally clamped her cheeks on my sore cock at all the right times.

I wanted to stretch her tasty tight holes so bad, but alas I knew I couldn't, if I put my throbbing stiff cock-wand inside her warm pussy - that would be it - there'd be no turning back. It was bad enough I wanted to shoot a string of cum up her perfect spine, however, I knew it wouldn't satisfy her or me.

"Ram it up me already!" barked Ally.

Holding her mop of curls in a ponytail, I continued to fuck the cheeks of her ass-crack, but had to stop for fear of prematurely shooting my wad of uncle spunk.

"Let's play with Jane some more, then we'll play," I suggested, buying myself some time.

"Aw, I suppose it'll give you time to cool down," she sighed, "I don't want you blasting your uncle-cum up me too quickly," she knowingly smirked.

"You got it baby girl," I nodded. Besides my dirty sexy wife deserved whatever she got.

"Okay dirty uncle-fuckster," she sneered, and with that Ally rolled down her dress to the floor. "You're great at licking eighteen-year-old flaps, I have no idea why auntie flirts with other men, you're a keeper Unc'," smiled Ally, naked as the day she was born.

Ally touched my throbbing, dripping cock lightly before gripping her little hand around it just for a second.

"Good girl," I shuddered, hoping she'd wank me off or perform fellatio, but I knew I wouldn't last two seconds. Thankfully, she let go of my prick, and as fresh as her nude manicured and pedicured nails she hopped onto the bed.

"Maybe we could jam a doll in aunty Jane?" suggested Ally excitedly, "She'd like that," she exclaimed, squatting over Jane's grinning space out face.

I wanted my cock inside Ally's tempting little holes so much, but needed to cool down... it was going to be a long night!