Niece Rindi Ch. 03

Story Info
Tongue bath.
3.4k words
4.63
9.1k
11

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter we met Rindi my 18 year old niece who moved in with me to get cheaper tuition. In chapter 2 we learned she had been teased most of her life.

-------------Friday

Once again I awoke with my erection poking at Rindis little butt. Damn I could really get used to that. I slipped out of the bed, into the bathroom. A quick shower, my erection went down enough so I could pee, did that in the shower. Something the uptight bitch of my ex girlfriend hated me doing.

Dried off, went back into my bedroom.

Rindi was still asleep. I left her in the bed. Went out to start us both some breakfast. Pancakes sounded good, I fixed about half a dozen figuring we both would need the fuel. Set the plate of pancakes inside the microwave to keep warm.

Back in my room, bed was empty, heard the water running in the shower. Bathroom door was open. Walked into the bathroom, could see Rindi through the glass shower doors.

I will never get tired of seeing her naked body and with water dripping down her boobs, she looked spectacular. My erection bounced right up. Down boy, I told it. You need to wait.

"What kind of eggs would you like for breakfast?" I asked, After sliding the glass door furthest from her open. I didn't want water spraying out onto the floor.

"Over easy, do you know how to cook them like that?" She asked.

"Sunny side up, over easy, over hard, poached, scrambled, or even three minute." I answered her. Over the years while my dad was being moms nurse, I had learned to cook. "Any way you want?" I told her. "Breakfast in five minutes then."

I went back to the kitchen, cracked five eggs, added some minced garlic. I don't use extra salt on anything, found out it is bad for the heart and might have contributed to dads heart attack, he salted everything. Added some fresh parsley.

Rindi came into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around her head and another one wrapped around from her boobs to just past her butt.

Reaching to the cupboard behind me I grabbed another plate, put half the pancakes from the microwave on it and added two of the eggs. On the first plate I put the other three eggs. Got the real maple syrup from the fridge. Poured two glasses of cranberry juice. Took one plate and one juice to the dining room, set them in front of Rindi.

Went back, got my plate, two forks, the other juice and the maple syrup. Walked back to the table. Sat down at my place, next to Rindi. She smiled a very sly devious smile at me.

Moved her plate next to mine, the same with the juice glass. She got up and when I sat down, she just sat right in my lap.

That meal was the most interesting of my life. Every other bite I fed pancake to Rindi or myself, same with the eggs. She would squirm around from time to time, giggling and telling me it was the most exciting meal she ever had. Also very tasty.

I couldn't argue with either of those comments. Just drank my juice when both plates were empty.

There was still a liitle maple syrup on one of the plates and Rindi dipped her finger into it, I couldn't see what she was doing. She dipped into the syrup again. She stood up and let the towel fall to the floor.

She had smeared maple syrup onto both her acorn sized nipples and all over both boobs.

"Want some desert now?" She pointed at them. Grabbed the towel and folded it then put it on my lap and sat down facing me.

"Holy Shit!" She was so damn cute and there was no way I could deny her this little adventure.

First I leaned her back against the table so now the syrup would stay in place, it had dripped down to her belly. I licked up from her belly button to under her boobs. Licked the sides, the tops. Kissed the nipples, put nearly one whole boob into my mouth sucked until all the syrup was gone. Repeated this on the other side, this time massaging and fondling, squeezing and lightly pinching the one I had just finished.

Rindi was purring like a contented pussy cat. I was growling like a hungry dog. I started humming. Rindi was dripping pussy juice onto the towel.

I reached down and traced around her pussy lips with my finger. From the bottom up, side to side, not penetrating just teasing her little mound.

She was panting, gasping, creaming, obviously enjoying herself immensely.

I lifted her up higher so her back was now on the table and scooted my chair up so now her pussy was at mouth level and I sucked on it until she was dry, and yelling for me to stop.

Eventually, I helped her to stand up and she had that satisfied look that a woman gets after a very intense orgasm.

I smacked her butt and told her to go get dressed.

She came back after a while wearing the Hello Kitty t-shirt, no bra and the tight blue jeans.

"Want to play some pool?" I asked her.

"Okay but lets make it interesting," She said. "You can make one demand and I can make one."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Every time one of us loses that person has to take off a piece of clothing." She said. "Thats my one demand. I'll be right back."

She ran off, came back a few minutes later, wearing a scarf around her neck.

"Okay then, my demand will be anytime one of us makes a shot, the other one has to give a kiss." I told her.

Straight eight ball, call the shots and bank the eight. We agreed and began playing.

Rindi broke for the first game, made three balls on the break. I kissed her on both cheeks and a quick peck on her nose.

She giggled and lost her concentration, missed the next shot.

I made five in a row before missing. She kissed my forehead after making me bend down, both ears, my nose and my chin. I swatted her butt.

She made a great rail shot, three easy short shots, and banked the eight easily off a single rail.

"Brat," I teased, "Since you won, I take off one piece of clothing, your choice?"

"Your shirt then," She pointed at it.

I pulled off my shirt and threw it at her hitting her in the face.

She held it to her nose and sniffed deeply. "Smells great, like a light musk and deoderant, something else but I'm not sure what it is?"

"Probably sweat," I replied. Since I just got beat by a girl, and on my own table."

She giggled, "We played all the time at home. Phil and Sheila were both good, they taught me. I practiced almost every day. Sometimes as many as fifty or sixty games. I didn't have friends and computer games get old."

She beat me four straight games, we kissed a bunch and I was naked now. At least with the cool air in the man cave my pecker was behaving itself. It may have been humiliation from losing.

Reminder to self, never play pool against Rindi for high stakes.

I put my clothes back on. Rindi went back to her bedroom.

Later on in the afternoon, I fixed us a tuna sandwich, one of my specialties is great sandwiches.

Putting four pieces of dill rye bread in the toaster I set it to the lightest setting. Hot bread but not toast is the first secret. Then my own blend of ingredients and a quality Tuna. Melted swiss cheese and cucumber chips also makes it better.

"RINDI! Get your cute little butt out here, lunch is ready!" I yelled.

After we had eaten, I asked if she wanted to watch movies.

I do occasionally buy a special brand of plum wine, its cheap but I like the flavor, it's only 14% alcohol so kind of mild unless you really over indulge. I poured myself a big glass. Rindi walked over and asked to have a taste. I gave her my glass and she took a sip.

"Yum! That's really good," She told me.

I got out a second glass and after filling it the bottle was empty. We took our glasses into the man cave. I asked Rindi what she wanted to watch. She didn't know.

"I've got one I think you'll like," I told her, "It's not been out very long so I don't think either of us has seen it yet." I set my glass into the cup holder on my theater chair.

I found my remote, turned on the 72 inch flat screen, listened to the eight speakers hum. Pushed the button to close the black drapes over the window.

Scrolled through the Smart screen set up, found the menu for one of the tv and movie sites I subscribe to through my phone company. Bob's Burgers The Movie. Anna my ex and I used to watch the tv series on occasion and it was usually quite funny.

Rindi and I watched the movie and it didn't disappoint us, it was well written and even better than the tv series.

While we were watching, I moved my arm rest up on Rindis side and moved hers up too. Her wine was on her right side in the cup holder. Mine was on my left.

I put my right arm around her neck, she took my hand and placed it under her shirt onto her right breast. I tweaked her nipple once and then just left my hand cupping her boob. Occasionally I would squeeze it gently, both of us enjoying the feeling.

The show ended and I opened the curtains to let the outside light into the room. It took a few minutes for our eyes to adjust after the dark. Turned off the tv. Picked up the empty wine glasses and carried them to the kitchen and put them into the dishwasher.

Reclining on my couch I must have fallen asleep. It was around seven when I woke up. Sometimes wine makes me sleepy. Rindi was asleep next to me, in one of the other recliners. They are comfortable.

I fixed a quick dinner, spaghetti and ground beef meatballs with alfredo sauce, I make the sauce myself using real cream and parmesian cheese. I usually have it ready in a gallon pickle jar. The meatballs were cooked but frozen, also something I try to always have ahead of the need.

When it was cooked, I drained the water from the pasta, poured the cooked ground beef meatballs and alfredo into the pan. Set it back on the stove to heat the meatballs and alfredo.

Time to wake Rindi up now. How to do this? Just call her? No. Shake her awake? No. Splash a bit of water on her? No. Kiss her? Maybe.

I walked into the living room, the couch chair was empty, I heard the toilet flush.

Rindi came out and smiled when she saw me. Quickly jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging and kissing me.

I thought about skipping dinner and just taking her to bed.

"Something smells good," Rindi said.

"Spaghetti and meatballs, alfredo style, with mushrooms and five different cheeses and fresh parmesian," I hope you like it?

"Would you like a glass of wine with your dinner?" I asked Rindi.

"Yes please," She answered.

I poured two glasses, took them into the table, I had learned my lesson at breakfast. I fixed one huge bowlful of the pasta mixture and one fork. Took it over to the dining room table. Went to the kitchen and returned with a towel. Put the towel on my lap.

Rindi giggled and said something about creating a monster, came over and kissed me then turned around so we could eat. Again I alternated giving her a bite then taking one myself. Every four or five bites we took a sip of wine.

"I've never had spaghetti with alfredo," Rindi told me. "Sheila always uses a jar of tomato based sauce. This is really good, I mean it's incredibly good. Scrumptdilliicious good."

"Still making up words?" I teased her.

It takes a bit longer to eat when half the food is being fed to my niece but it's definitely more fun than just eating by myself, which I had been doing for several years.

After we finally finished the bowl of spaghetti, I asked if she wanted more?

"Are you trying to fatten me up?" Rindi asked me. I'm stuffed right now.

I took the empty bowl and fork into the kitchen. Took a couple more forkfulls from the pot before pouring it into the bowl and putting the bowl into the fridge. I put the dirty pan into the sink and filled it with water to soak.

Remembered my glass of wine, went back to the dining room. No glass, no Rindi.

"In here Uncle Roy," She called from the living room. "I brought your wine and mine in here."

I went over to my recliner and reached for my wine when she handed it to me.

After we finished the wine, we talked a bit more. Her speech sounded slightly slurred. "How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Usually with my fingers," She said without missing a beat.

"Smart Ass!" I scolded.

'I'm just fine," She said, Happy, content, I'm living with my favorite/least favorite uncle, because he's my only uncle and he's feeding me great food. Buying me expensive clothes. Letting me drink his wine."

Then Rindi took our glasses over to put them in the dishwasher.

When she came back I noticed she stumbled just a little bit. She climbed onto my lap.

Rindi put her arms around my neck, started kissing me passionately, "Oh uncle Roy, I just love you so much." She breathed that into my mouth as she kissed me using her tongue the way I had taught her.

I slipped my hands under her t-shirt to

massage and fondle her pert little boobs.

She gasped, it was so much fun seeing how responsive she was. I just love seeing her get pleasure out of every caress.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked Rindi.

"I'ts been a while since I've had an orgasm,?" She said, making it sound like a question.

"Grrrrrr!" Or maybe that wasn't quite the sound I made, as I picked her up and carried her over my shoulder to my room, I slapped her butt through her jeans, four or five times, then dumped her on my bed.

She started to take off her top, I stopped her.

"This time I want to undress you," I tell her, "I intend to do it slowly and I'm going to kiss every inch of your skin from your head down to your pink little toes."

First I grabbed the bottom of her shirt, she raised her arms to make it easier, I pulled it off, threw it over my head to the floor, no bra, I already knew that. I kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her lips, spent time kissing her mouth. Kissed her ears, blew in them. She purred. I nibbled her neck, thought about leaving a hickey but didn't want to leave any marks.

Traveled down to her arms, kissed the outside of each one. kissed her armpits, she giggled, said it tickled. I licked one armpit, tasted salt and stubble, she would need to shave soon, maybe I would shave her, that could be fun. Licked the other armpit, another giggle.

Licked under each of her cute little boobs, kissed the sides, the tops, all around, finally sucking the acorn sized nipples, they were as hard as two pebbles. She groaned then, her body twitched. Quivering, she was having a small boobgasm, I nipped lightly at each one.

Moved down to her belly button, blew into it, motorboated it.

Took a few minutes for her to come back down from her ecstatic reactions. Her eyes were glazed and her body was twitching.

When she had recovered a bit, I unbuttoned her jeans, slowly unzipped them, pulled them off her hips.

She raised up her hips to help me get past them. pulled the jeans off her legs, threw the jeans towards her top on the floor. She was wearing the green see through panties, I left them on for now. Kissed her thighs, made her lift them up, kissed her kneecaps, kissed the backside of her thighs. Licked down both legs. Kissed each toe. When I licked the ball of her foot, she started laughing and couldn't stop.

I had a momentary bit of pity, tickling could quickly become torture if prolonged. I looked her over to see how she was doing.

"Ready for more?" I asked.

She was panting and making sweet little mewling sounds, couldn't talk coherently yet. Nodded her head.

Kneeling on the floor, I pulled her legs around. This put me at the exact same height as her sweet little pleasure center. I kissed the top of her green panties, I licked her through them until they were soaked with both my spit and her sweet honeypot. I used my teeth to pull those panties off her, I licked them, they tasted salty, tangy, wonderful. I tossed them onto her jeans.

Rolled her over, I was saving the best for last, her actual pussy. Now I was after her tiny little butt, I kissed and licked both cheeks, spent a good five to ten minutes on each one. Kissed around her sweet little butthole, couldn't quite get the courage to lick inside, analictus really isn't my thing. Finished with her butt, I rolled her back over.

Checked her eyes, they were gleaming, checked her breathing, rapid but nothing serious. She was grinning a big old shit eating smile. She had enjoyed everything so far, so had I.

I licked from her perineum up to the top of her pink little seashell, avoiding her clit for the moment, I wanted to see how much teasing she could take before begging me to either stop or make her cum. She was on the edge of a massive climax, we both knew it.

I curled my tongue up into a roll, inserted it inside her pussy lips, wagged it from side to side, up and down several times, giving her a tongue fucking. She was nearly hysterical now. No longer coherent. She couldn't beg because she couldn't speak. I took the little pearl of her swollen clit between my lips, clamped down tight but not hard. Flicked my tongue at it like a snake, half a dozen times.

She let out a muffled cry, her whole body shook like she was having a seizure. Eyes rolled back in her head, she could hardly breathe. She didn't quite pass out like two days ago in the shower. But she was close.

About ten minutes later, she was smiling at me and could tell me just how much she enjoyed that.

"Holy Shit! Rindi exclaimed, "Why the hell did your ex girlfriend Anna, ever let you go? That was incredible, beyond incredible, that was just... Mind blowing, overwhelming, Splendiferous?"

"Now you're making up words?" I smiled down at Rindi. "I'm glad you enjoyed that so much, next time I'm setting up my camera on my tripod to see every facial expression." I had watched what I could, compliments of my mirrors, but still missed a lot.

I went into the bathroom still tasting her pussy on my breath, pissed in the toilet, washed my hands. Went back in the room, Rindi hadn't moved.

Went back to sit next to her. lightly flicked a nipple. Kissed her mouth, letting her taste what was left of her nectar still in my mouth.

"That taste is me?" She questioned.

"All you," I answered.

"Sweetest thing I think I have ever tasted, except your cum," She told me.

I agreed, except I haven't tasted my own cum, think I'm not sure I really want too but if Rindi wants a kiss after I spurt into her mouth I won't object.

I went back to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, used some mouthwash.

Rindi brushed her teeth, used the mouthwash. Then she wanted to hold my prick and aim while I peed. Then she peed making sure I watched her. I wiped her pussy dry with a bit of toilet paper.

Flushed the toilet. Turned out the bathroom lights, crawled into bed. It had been a busy day. We both slept soundly all night.