Niece Rindi Ch. 14

Story Info
Building a new house, Sheila and Phyl move in.
16.7k words
4.75
5k
7
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of my Niece Rindi. It has been two weeks since spring break, we have had three Saturday dance lessons. Rindi, Su and Candy are getting much better at following my lead and now have great dance timing.

--------Monday March 31

The card came in the mail, it simply said. You and Rindi are invited to come to the Inspired to Move Dance Studio at 9:15 p.m. on April fifth. Odd since April fifth is a Saturday and we will have already been there earlier for the girls lessons. It's also my twenty-fifth birthday but I don't think anyone else knows that.

There was also a box and two letters that day, one from my sister Sheila, addressed to me, and another to me from Jack Farrell.

Rindi was in my rec room practicing different pool shots using her ruby hearted cue stick. I went in and handed her the box from my sister, her adoptive mother Sheila.

"This is yours," I told her and handed the box to her, along with the letter, the letter smelled like China Rain perfume, my moms favorite fragrance. There was a small specialty store called Baldwin Sisters that decanted their own perfumes and my sister had it made special just as my mom always did.

Rindi opened the box, inside were several bottles of China Rain carefully covered up inside several layers of bubble wrap packaging and newspapers. The letter just said, we miss you and hope you and Roy are happy with each other. Love your mom and dad, ps tell Roy to make sure you always have fun and that we love him like a brother.

Rindi and I both laugh since I am Sheila's only brother. My sister has a very strange sense of humor and it's easy to see where Rindi gets her mischievous personality.

I open the letter from Jack, inside is a check for twelve thousand five hundred dollars made out to Marindi Conner. This is her portion of the pizza profits for the last month, Jack's letter says. We are now selling on average between five and seven hundred pizzas each week. Average profit per pizza is right around a hundred bucks. Ten slices per pizza selling at 12.95 and about thirty for pizza ingredients, salads and workers. We rounded up the amount, as Su and Candy both said, we would never have made anything without the two of you.

Su says her share will be spent on home improvements for her parents house for the first few months, then on college tuition. Candy doesn't have many expenses so hers will mainly go towards college. Thank you so much and we all look forward to seeing you both soon.

I handed the check over to Rindi along with the letter for her to read. Candy and Su had both been here the previous day for our usual Sunday sexual adventures, and just two days before we had our third dance lessons and neither of them had said a word about the business.

Rindi looked at the check and put the box and letters on the pool table and flew or ran or maybe crawled underneath the pool table. One moment she's reading the letter and the next she's in my arms, laughing and crying and kissing me all at the same time.

I tell Rindi, "Relax and calm down, I can't understand a word you are saying."

"This is more money than I've ever had at one time!" Rindi explodes. "Will this be every month that we will get this much?"

"I'm not sure about that?" I tell her truthfully. "Some months might be less, some may even be more? It would depend on how many pizzas are sold and the profits depending on the sizes and expenses?"

"Uncle Roy, do you think I really need to go to college? If I make even ten or eleven thousand a month that's about what Phyl makes as an accountant," Rindi asks me.

"It's your decision to make?" I informed her, "You are a legal adult now, responsible for your own decisions, right or wrong."

"Right now my decision is to celebrate by making slow passionate love to you in OUR bed," She put my unopened letter from Sheila next to her box and drags me off to the bedroom.

We had already enjoyed a morning of sex earlier, that had been a nice long coupling, that one resulted in Rindi having several orgasms and one very satisfying one for me. Here we were a few hours later about to go for another round.

She quickly kicks off her slippers, removes her blouse and jeans, bra and panties stay on, since she has learned removing them turns me on so very much. I pull off my shirt, step out of my slippers, remove my jeans and briefs and then lay down on the bed.

She climbs onto my stomach and I take off her bra. The sight of her two acorn size nipples greets me, I drink them in with my eyes, mouth already watering to taste them. I massage them with my fingers, caressing both boobs with my hands. I pull them down to my mouth while she sighs happily. I lick the nipples, put as much of each one that I can into my mouth, sucking hungrily, while she makes contented mewling sounds.

Over the last several weeks I have discovered what gives her the most pleasure and what will work her up slowly. I move my hands down to her smooth panty covered rear end. I massage the twin cheeks while continuing to suction her hard nipples and firm boobs with my mouth. Pulling off her silk panties, I continue to massage her little cheeks. She raises her hips and guides my extremely stiff and throbbing member into her very wet and ready pussy. The velvety folds grip me tightly, milking me and pulling me deeper. We are both panting and gasping for air. Sometimes we try to see how long we can hold off our orgasms, this isn't one of those times. She rocks up and down as quickly as possible moving her strong thighs and hips. It doesn't take long before she gasps one last time and starts twitching and shaking, this brings me over the edge and we finish together.

We lay cuddled together for a short while, content with the afterglow. When we do recover enough, we step into the shower and clean off the evidence of what we had done. We got dressed, Rindi in green slacks, green tennis shoes and a nice white frilly blouse, me in my jeans and a new t-shirt.

Back in the rec room, I opened the letter from Sheila. Inside is a birthday card, it says. I could never have had a better brother, I asked once and the folks said no. You are still my favorite brother, love ya, Sheila.

Rindi laughed when she read it. "Can we go deposit my check into the bank or should I just cash it?" She asked me.

"It's your decision, just like college is," I informed her. "Sometimes I will offer my opinions to you, the final decisions will always be up to you. We might have to hire Phyl to do your taxes after this year. You don't have to worry about those until next year, since you didn't have any income last year."

"Should I put the money into the debit account or open a new savings account?" Rindi asked then.

"Since my account is all atomatic deposits, in order to keep my own income taxes straight, I think you should get a separate savings and debit account." I tell Rindi, after a few minutes of consideration.

We are both quiet during the drive to the bank. Listening to the radio and contemplating our own thoughts. I'm hoping Rindi decides not to go to college, there really isn't a good reason to go, unless you need a degree. Especially if you have income sources. My own water business is nearly double what she got for only three weeks. If something happens to me, her income would be around thirty-five thousand a month. I would miss having her around, if something happened to her, I thought to myself. She could be a brat but so could I, Sheila was a tease just like my parents, I had learned from all three of them.

At the bank, I opened the car door for Rindi, opened the bank door and followed her inside. Once inside, Louise greets us. She and mom had been best friends for as long as I could remember, mom was only fifty-six when she died and Louise was in her early thirties.

"Hello Roy, Hi Rindi," Louise greeted us. She had a bubbly personality and a great smile. "How can I be of service today?"

"I need to open up a debit card account separate from Uncle Roy's." Rindi said a bit less confidently than she would have liked to appear.

Eric Brown, the manager, came out of his office after seeing us in the lobby. "Roy, Rindi, so good to see you both again. Don't tell me you need to replenish your spending cash already?"

Last week Jack had sent me the entire amount I had paid for the pizza oven and I had kept two thousand dollars in hundreds, another three hundred in twenties, just to have a bit of cash if I needed anything.

"I need my own savings acount and debit card account separate from his," Rindi said, pointing at me.

"Come into my office then and let's see what we can do," Eric had been one of my advisors in college. He taught macro economics my freshman year, before becoming the bank manager two years later.

He smiled at Rindi when she explained about getting the check in the mail. "I never expected to make so much in one month," She said this shyly.

"Wow, that's for one month?" He was impressed. "Are you a genius like your uncle?"

"No way," Rindi said, "Uncle Roy and I couldn't get married if we were related, so I don't have any of his kind of brains, except when he's stupid and uses the wrong head to think with."

Eric roared with laughter, Rindi giggled, I smiled, realizing just how much fun Rindi was having at my expense.

"This money should have been Uncle Roy's in fact it should have been a lot more," Rindi said. "He was offered a partnership in a restaurant for a few of his recipes, instead he told the owner to make me and two of his employees the partners, so instead of a two way split, it's a four way split."

"Holy shit!" Eric exclaimed, "Seeming rattled for the first time ever. "What kind of recipes are you talking about?"

Rindi explained about the pasta dishes, tuna sandwiches and the CaSuRi pizza.

"You won't believe this," Eric said, "My wife and I went to Pirates Cove last night for dinner, we each had to try the pizza, neither of us had ever tried a seafood pizza before. It was the best pizza either of us ever tasted. My wife said it was probably a million dollar recipe."

"See, Uncle Roy's stupid," Rindi told Eric, "He could have opened his own restaurant, or sold the recipe, instead he gave it to three of us girls and made us partners with Cap'n Jack. Now we get to make money and he won't profit from his own recipes."

"May I say something now?" I asked no one. "Did I do something stupid in letting my fiancee have her own viable source of income separate from mine? Was it stupid to make her partners with her best friends? This way she is self reliant and not tied to me for finances. I want an equal partner in marriage not one who has to rely on me for everything. If she needs anything she shouldn't ever have to beg or ask anyone else for money either. I would feel like I was too much more her parent instead of a husband."

Eric nodded in understanding, he knew quite a few wealthy people and how we think. "You used to cook at the college restaurant a few days a week, right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, that was after I decided I didn't need a degree and took all elective classes, photography, botany, humanities, fish management and cooking. The cooking class required us to work the restaurant three days a week for six months after the first two months of classes." I explained.

"I used to wonder who came up with the alfredo sauce on some of those pasta dishes," Eric said. "I might have known or I should have guessed it was the crazy genius. All us professors used to be envious of any who were lucky enough to have you in a classroom. Mr. Wit we nicknamed you, always joking but knowing the correct answers and correcting mistakes in the text books."

"Really?" Rindi asked, "You knew all the answers?" She giggled at me, while Eric laughed again.

"It wasn't all that tough to read ahead, I didn't have friends and apart from helping dad with mom's care, I spent all my time reading and studying." I explained, "I only appeared to be smart."

"Okay how much would you like to deposit of this check?" Eric asked Rindi, "We need at least five hundred in savings in order to establish an account, then another five hundred in checking for the debit card, in order to avoid service fees."

Rindi looked at me with a helpless expression on her face. "Uncle Roy, I need your advice?"

"Why not put one thousand in savings, ten thousand in the debit/checking and keep fifteen hundred in cash," I suggested to Rindi.

Eric wrote up the deposit slips, handed Rindi the debit card, had her put a new number into the coding machine, the card had written see picture ID, on the back. We thanked Eric for his time after he handed her fifteen one hundred dollar bills and said goodbye to him, also to Louise as we headed out of the bank.

"What next?" I asked Rindi, when I got into the Escape, after helping her up into the passenger side, of course I had to squeeze both of her butt cheeks while loading her in. She just giggled and smiled.

"My treat for dinner this evening," Rindi said proudly, "Let's go to Pirates Cove and get a pizza."

"Damn!" I exclaimed, Every single parking space in the lot was full when we got to the restaurant, there are about two hundred or so parking spots, so this was unusual. Driving around there was a car just leaving, I waited for them to back out and claimed the spot.

I got out and before I could reach the passenger side, Rindi had already gotten out and locked the doors for me. I gave her a hug and a kiss and lightly slapped her butt. She turned me around and slapped my butt several times.

"Now that we are equals, anything you do, I should be able to do also." She informed me with more confidence than she had ever shown before.

I was very proud of her, and more in love with her than ever.

She ran up to the restaurant door and held it open for me. "I understand why you like holding the doors for me, it's kind of fun. I want a new rule, whoever gets to the door first, holds it for the other one," She tells me this with a grin on her face.

I won't argue about the small things she wants. There might be bigger issues than opening doors for each other and you never know what may happen in the future.

There is about a five minute wait for a table, we are informed by a hostess we have never seen before, as several people walk past us out the door and another seven or eight line up behind us.

"Whoot whoo! What a cutie, Uncle Roy's real stupid, ha ha ha," Squawked the damn parrot sitting on Jack's shoulder.

"Parrot Pico De Gallo, with chili and chips sounds good to me tonight," I tell jack as he moves close enough to hear me.

"We need to have a business meeting real soon," Jack informs us, "We need to make a few decisions about all the girls future plans. Did you get the invite for Saturday evening at the dance studio?"

"Yes, but it was so anonymous I didn't realize what it was about?" I answered him.

"Oh sorry about that, it was the girl's idea to do that as a sort of early April Fools gag to keep you guessing. This is too serious a matter for jokes though." Jack said, "We made over fifty thousand dollars profit last month, just from pizza sales alone and another twenty thousand from the rest of the menu. The problem is, the parking lot is too small, so I'm thinking of starting a second restaurant that just serves pizza and salads."

"Let me think about that for a while and we can definitely discuss it Saturday evening." I said.

One of the new waitresses came by and took our order for pizza slices and salads. "No charge for these two," said Jack, "They are my business partners.

Rindi appeared slightly disappointed while we were eating.

"What's wrong?" I asked, since she wasn't telling me on her own.

"I was supposed to be treating you tonight, not having Jack treat us both." Rindi complained.

"You will have to get used to that too," I told her. "It was something Jack had done the last few times we were here so I was expecting it. You can still leave the tip, do you need change for one of your big bills?" I took out my wallet and handed her five twenty dollar bills and she handed me one of the crisp new hundred dollar bills that she had gotten from the bank.

She put four of the twenties into her wallet and put the wallet into her small purse. She handed the waitress the last twenty and we walked to the door to leave, this time the hostess opened the door for us and the line to get in was about thirty-five people long.

What a switch from a few weeks ago, the first time we had come here, then we were the only customers, now there are too many and some cars were pulling in and right back out again, when they found no available parking.

"What is wrong Uncle Roy?" Rindi asked, as I was driving and had turned the radio off.

"Thinking about the restaurant and the lack of parking, also if maybe we can expand the parking lot but that won't solve the waiting for a table problem." I said, thinking out loud and brainstorming.

"Why don't we buy out some store and convert it for a pizza business only," Rindi suggested.

Back home I look up failed businesses on Google, there is a deli for sale, a mile and a half from Pirates Cove, it only has seating for twenty and shares parking with several other stores. I decide to check it out the next day. I also searched for businesses for sale and real estate sites.

-----------Tuesday April 1

Every car that pulled up behind or along side of us as we are driving beeps their horn at us. I start wondering if something is wrong. We arrive at the closed deli and park right in front. I walk around the Escape and laugh. Rindi had taped cardboard signs on the back and sides that said, Please Honk, it's April Fools Day.

Rindi was giggling every time anyone honked at us, now I knew why. "Brat," I was laughing so Rindi knew I wasn't angry. I left the signs in place, it was a great April Fools Prank that didn't hurt anyone.

The deli would have to be expanded but it might be useable if we can't find anything better.

There is a number for a real estate agency on the deli door. I put the number in my cell phone and call. "Century twenty-one this is Marie, how may I help you?" Says a very pleasant voice.

I explain that we are looking for a suitable location for a pizza parlor or drive in type restaurant. Marie gives me an address and asks where we are. She tells me she will meet us in about fifteen minutes at the closed drive in.

We arrive and she is there waiting, a tall red haired lady in a blue pant suit, her car has the Century 21 logo on the side.

The location used to be a drive in theater, it has parking for several hundred cars, it is five miles from Pirates Cove. The owner wants 275,000 but he is willing to negotiate since he is tired of the location being empty and wants to retire. The parking area is overgrown with brush and small trees. The concession stand is falling apart.

I see a lot of potential, we can have a huge restaurant with at least five hundred parking spots. Rindi looks at me, looks at what's left of the concession stand. "Why not have a restaurant downstairs, dancing upstairs and another small take out only pizza cooking place across from the restaurant? People will eat, go upstairs, dance, get thirsty, order drinks and maybe more food?"

"Let's think a bit bigger than that," I say, "Add a third building that is only for prepping pizza crust. Then we have a take out drive through just for the pizzas at the pizza parlor, a seating area for say two hundred and fifty customers at that building, since pizza is the big seller. The main restaurant can still be Pirates Cove but won't cook the pizzas, we will need to hire a few college kids to cook and deliver the pizzas to the customers at the restaurant, also to take semi baked crusts to the pizza finishing place. The restaurant will have the regular menu items and seating for about a hundred or so." I immediately see flaws in this idea, too much space between the buildings. "One huge kitchen with several prep areas for each stage is more efficient."