Niece Rindi Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking Rindi up by licking her cute little pussy, is right at the top of my most fun wake up activities, I practice any time I wake up before she does. Rindi sucks my prick when she wakes up first, which is most of the time. Last night she had stayed up quite late helping Sheila and Phyl to unpack many boxes.

I licked from the bottom of her pussy to the heart shaped landing strip, I had recently reshaved it to nearly double the original size. I worked my tongue into her folds and heard a soft moan and a quick gasp when I lightly flicked my tongue onto her clit. I squeezed it firmly with my lips and snake tongued it rapidly for several licks and she exploded into a very intense fit of orgasmic delight.

"Holy Shit!" Rindi screamed, "That was one of the best Cums I've ever had yet. I love you Uncle Roy."

Her pussy is moist and holding the lips open with my left hand, I use my right hand to guide my throbbing erection into the sweet opening. I pushed in slowly all the way down until our pelvises were sandwiched together. Raising and lowering in and out, it took nearly twenty minutes before I finally released my essence into her dripping pussy. She had several more orgasms or maybe just one extended very powerful one.

"That sun is bright," Rindi said, after she had recovered and opened her eyes. looking around at our huge bedroom with all the mirrors.

"I need to order some dark curtains later today," I said to her.

We got up and I headed the wrong direction, towards the closet instead of the bathroom. I shook my head while Rindi Giggled at me.

"What's the matter Uncle Roy? Did all your brain cells spurt out into my pussy or are you drunk?" Rindi was still giggling while I tried to figure out where the bathroom door might have hidden itself.

It was a strange door, no doorknobs it had a small groove to insert fingers and slide open, similar to the closets in the new house.

I finally managed to get the silly door figured out and opened it, walked into the bathroom, it was really big. Huge tub with jacuzzi jets that seats six, separate from another tub shower combination big enough for at least five people with multiple shower heads. I start some hot water running into the big tub while using the toilet to pee. The tub fills fairly quickly and I step over the side and start the jets.

It is amazing and looking outside since the tub faces a huge window, the lake is calm and a great view, from here. The view quickly gets better as Rindi walks in naked and sits on the toilet to pee. She giggles as I watch her intently. Her piss starts slowly, a single small stream followed by another, finally three separate streams had joined together to form one large stream.

"What's the matter Uncle Roy, never watched a girl pee before?" She asked me, still giggling over the fact I get turned on by watching her liquid come out.

"Not one as cute you are, unless Su flying her kite might be a close second, or Candy spurting from her pussies mouth. I think you are the cutest simply because you belong to me." I told her honestly.

She wiped her lower lips dry and climbed into the tub sitting next to me. "Oh this is nice," Rindi said as soon as she was in the water. The seats were a special order, ergodynamic for comfort.

We just sat quietly, relaxing in the hot water for the next fifteen minutes. Our skin was a bit wrinkly when we finally drained the tub and dried each other off.

After we were dressed I chcked the time by looking at my cell phone it was only five thirty a.m. The bedroom was too bright to go back to sleep. The new theater room was totally dark with the black shades drawn over the huge single window, so we reclined in two of the ten new soft leather cushioned theater chairs and in just a few minutes we were both snoring softly.

The next time I woke up was a much more reasonable hour of ten thirty a.m. I made a phone call to the girl who installed all the drapes and asked how soon I could get another five, dark curtains, to put into each of the bedrooms. She would come with them the next day as she needed to pick up the material. She still had the measurements from the light colored drapes so I quickly agreed to her prices for the new darker drapes.

Rindi had awakened while I was explaining the problem to the draper, and she stretched and yawned, rubbing her eyes, I opened the dark curtain letting in the bright sunshine.

"I have two rooms to show you now," I told Rindi. The first is behind this wall, I push a button beside the ninety inch flat screen that takes up all but a few inches of the wall opposite the window. To my left an electric door slides open, inside are several sex toys in the suitcase Rindi uses to store them. Hanging from the ceiling are four elastic flexible ropes that lead to a sex swing that has Rindi hypnotized. The swing is made from soft leather and has several holes in the seat made for certain body parts to poke through or make available. Rindi giggles while examining it closely. This looks like fun, I can't wait to try it out.

The next room I show her is above the four car garage. It is a huge open room with a large window looking out over the lake, the other three walls are mirrors and the floor is tongue in groove, floating maple. It is similar to a firm trampoline, a person can dance on it for hours without their feet getting tired or sore. Rindi looks at the mirrors and sees herself smiling at her reflection. My retro stereo system is set up and I have it attached to several surround sound speakers.

"I just love it all," she said. "I hope you aren't expecting me to clean this whole house all by myself though, it would take me a month and then I would have to start all over again."

"Well, I was thinking about advertising at the college for a couple of cute good looking girls to be live in house maids, in exchange for free room and board." I said. Maybe even a small salary depending on just how much work they need to do." I told Rindi.

"Su and Candy would be perfect since they both are thinking about not going to college if the new restaurant is a success," Rindi says, "I know they both want to move away from their parents, as soon as possible too."

Holy shit, I think to myself, Sundays servicing all three of my harem of sex kittens has been a real challenge. Can I handle having all three of them here, like spring break had been, on a permanent basis?

"Roy is it okay for me to invite mom and dad over for dinner tonight?" Rindi asked me, "I might need your help to cook things right though," She added.

"Rindi this is as much your house as it is mine, you may invite anyone you like to come here, you don't need my permission, just let me know ahead of time so no one sees me naked who shouldn't," I tease her.

"What should we make for them?" Rindi asked me, after she had phoned over to talk with Sheila.

"How about pressure cooked beef ribs, scalloped potatoes, and a broccolini, shrimp salad?" I asked Rindi.

"Sounds great to me," Rindi replied but right now I want some lunch.

We ate tuna sandwiches on dill rye bread and I started another loaf cooking in the bread maker.

I call Mike Stephens, he is supervising the crew building the restaurant, I want a report on progress.

"We are going along great," He told me happily, "You will need to start hiring staff real soon, we should be finished by the beginning of June or maybe a week later."

I thank him again and turn off my phone.

"What time did you tell Sheila and Roy to come over?" I asked Rindi.

"Around six thirty, we didn't set an exact time though." She explains.

"Want to go with me in the rowboat, I haven't been fishing since you moved in, I used to fish almost every day, there wasn't much else to do by myself." I told her.

"I've never been fishing before at all, Rindi told me.

In the garage, I rig up two poles with small minnow lures in different colors that I know have worked well in the past. I handed Rindi one of the poles and carried the other one. I keep a smaller tackle box in my boat on the dock.

It takes a few minutes to get the eight foot port-a-bote into the water. It's very lightweight at around fifty pounds, Rindi gets into the back seat and I sit in the middle facing her. I row us a few feet from the dock. just let the line out slowly and watch the end of the pole, if it jerks, I will stop rowing, then you reel in the fish. In less than five minutes, Rindi's pole makes a quick jump nearly pulling out of her hands. A huge splash as the fish clears the water, another splash, this fish is a jumper, he keeps pulling line from the reel. Rindi is smiling as she slowly reels in line as the fish keeps changing direction, eventually the fish gets tired and she brings it towards the boat.

"Hold it right there," I tell Rindi, I grabbed the net and scooped the huge trout from the water. I took my wooden mallet and hit the trout once on the back of the head, near the neck, killing it instantly so it wouldn't suffer needlessly. I weighed it on my small fish scale. "Eleven pounds, even," I announced to Rindi. This one would be trophy sized at most of the lakes around the state. My small lake has many this size and bigger, I had been stocking it for seven years with a thousand minnows, each spring.

I turned the boat around and headed back towards the dock. We are about ten feet from the dock when my pole bends and another big splash as a fish jumps. I ship the plastic oars onto the sides of the boat and spend several minutes fighting the fish. Rindi has the net ready and I carefully guide the large trout into the net. She hands me the net and I hit this one with the hammer. It's eight pounds, quite respectable.

Rindi helps me pull the boat back onto the dock. I have caught many fish from the dock but I love the exercise I get from rowing the boat.

Rindi holds both fish sideways as I take a few pictures of her holding them. They are each nearly thirty inches long, hanging down from Rindi's chest to past knee level.

I have a fillet knife in the small tackle box. Scaling the two fish first, I showed Rindi my method of butterfly filleting the trout, it takes me less time to do than it takes me to write about it. I return both fish skeletons to the water and they sink out of sight.

I have several plastic bags in the boat and putting the fillets in one I carry them to the house. We left the poles on the dock under the boat so they would be ready the next time we wanted to use them.

"New choice of menu tonight," I tell Rindi, "Poached trout and scalloped potatoes. We can still do broccolini and shrimp salad, but I want corn on the cob.

"That sounds wonderful to me," Rindi says, as I put the fillets in the kitchen sink.

The broccolini and shrimp salad are the first thing we make and it's in the fridge. The scalloped potatoes will take nearly an hour. The fish half an hour and the corn takes five minutes in the pressure cooker.

Sheila and Roy arrived at six thirty, I started the corn in the pressure cooker at six fifteen and turned it off at six twenty but left the lid sealed.

Rindi helps me bring the food to the table, We each get a whole fillet, scalloped potatoes and an ear of corn, the broccolini and shrimp are in a separate bowl for each of us.

"This fish is delicious," Phyl compliments me, "It's so moist and flavorful the best I've ever had and I think it's trout but where are the bones?"

Sheila looks at me and laughs out loud. She said, "Roy didn't ever like trout when dad would clean them, he hated picking out the bones, so he taught himself to fillet them and I don't think I've ever seen a fish bone since."

After we finished the meal, tossed the cobs into the plastic bag that had held the fish fillets, I always put the cobs in the lake, the fish like nibbling on them. Rindi and I show our guests the house.

We start at the garage. "We can fit four cars in here at once and each door has a separate opener, even blue tooth so our phones can open them," I tell Sheila and Roy.

Upstairs above the garage, they look in amazement at my private dance hall. It is actually above both the garage and the house, It is ninety feet long and thirty feet wide. The floor springs just a bit which is a bit unnerving until you get used to the feeling.

Downstairs and into the private theater, the ninety inch screen is prominent as it takes up one whole wall, the ten theater chairs fill the room, in a U shape, so no one has a body in front blocking the screen.

"Holy Shit! Roy, think this screen is big enough?" Sheila asks.

"Well it did take several delivery guys to bring it in and they threatened me with bodily harm if I ever buy a bigger one," I teased her.

"Should we show them the rumpus room?" Rindi asked me.

"I wasn't going to, but we might as well." I told her.

Pushing the button the door slides open, fortunately the suitcase with the sex toys is closed and in the far corner of the room. the sex swing is in another corner and there are mirrors everywhere you look.

"Orgy central," Sheila said, I'm almost ashamed to admit we're related," As she examined the swing close up. "Phyl, you and I might want to try this thing sometime. It looks like fun."

Rindi giggled and poked me in the side.

Back in the other room, I pushed the button closing the electric door to the rumpus room.

Next is the rec room, pool table, ping pong table, foos ball table, bumper pool table, and two pinball machines. Adams family with the big cue ball and Jungle Tiger.

The four matching bedrooms with the view of the lake, the offfices, dens and finally the master bedroom.

Sheila looks at the big bed, it had taken six of us guys to put it in the moving truck and bring it here. "Shit! Roy, you can fit about five people in there easily. Why such a big ass bed?"

"I had a bad experience once falling out of a twin size bed, I move around in my sleep, this way it's much harder to fall out." I answered her question.

"Why all these mirrors? I'm finally getting used to the ones you left behind on the walls but the ceiling one is irritating when I see my poor old saggy tits drooping down in the reflection." Sheila complained.

Phyl chuckled, Rindi giggled, I kept quiet realizing Sheila was seriously unhappy with her aging body.

The last room is the master bath, we walk in after I show them the tricky door latch. Hot tub for six, and shower for five.

"Shit! Roy," Sheila looks at me, "I think I know why that bitch Anna couldn't live with you, she was brought up very conservative and proper. I'm surprised Rindi hasn't come running back home, yelling about how perverted you are?"

Rindi giggled and poked me again. "Roy is so much fun mom, he thinks I'm cute and he's the most handsome guy I have ever known. Seeing both of our reflections turns me on too, if he's a pervert then so am I. He lets me experiment any way I want and he lets me hold his prick when he pees. It feels so good when he touches me anywhere he wants. I'm happy and content, so is he."

Rindi jumped into my arms and we kissed long and hard for several minutes while I massaged her rear cheeks.

Sheila and Phyl are both laughing at the way Rindi fell victim to her mom's teasing me and came to my defense.

"We might want to use that hot tub sometime," Phyl said then.

"Well!" Rindi started to say then.

I saw the gleam in her eye that meant mischief for someone, probably me, since I am her favorite target.

"We have only used the tub once, it won't be the first time either of you have seen me naked, so unless you want to go all the way home to put on bathing suits, may as well climb in with Roy and I, right now." Rindi said.

She smiled at me and walked over to the tub and started running the hot water.

I waited not knowing what to say or do. Sheila looked a bit nervous. Phyl looked at me, over at Rindi filling the tub. He whispered something to Sheila, she poked him in the ribs.

"Aha," I said, "Now I know why Rindi pokes me like that all the time.

"Oh crap!" Sheila finally said after the tub was filled and Rindi had turned on the jets. "We might as well get it over with, Roy if you laugh at me, or tease me, I'll never forgive you."

Rindi piled her clothes onto the toilet seat, and helped me take off my own clothes, putting them with hers. I got into the tub and sat down in the seat I had used earlier in the morning, I helped Rindi into the seat next to me. Phyl tried not to stare at Rindi while she was undressed and moving around.

Phyl removed his clothes and sat opposite from me at the other end of the oblong shaped tub.

Sheila looked at us in the tub, enjoying the massaging jets of water. She slowly took of her shoes and socks, then her blouse. I started whistling the tune of I Luv Dem Strippers by 2 chainz. Rindi giggled at me and started whistling along with me, Phyl joined in and all three of us watched as Sheila gave in and took off her bra and granny panties.

For a forty year old lady, Sheila isn't all that bad, sure her 36c breasts sagged just a bit and her nipples were only about the size of a pencil eraser. Her pubic hair was all black. She was fit and trim though, not fat but healthy looking. Her butt was probably her worst feature with just a few wrinkles, it was still firm and not bad looking at all.

Phyl helped her to a seat by his and she leaned back, finally relaxing in the soothing water. "Oh my goodness, Phyl we need to come over here every day or two, this is so nice, I'm sorry I was such a prude, but compared to Rindi and her friends, I'm just a dried up old hag."

"Don't you dare say anything Uncle Roy," Rindi glared at me as I was about to do just that.

I fondled her under the water and just whispered to her, "Relax."

"Sheila have I ever said you were an old hag? I asked her then, "I'm actually a bit hurt that you didn't trust me enough to know I might say stupid things sometimes, but I have never teased about how a person's body looks. Clothing, yes, I will tease about that. Other things too, but never looks, well maybe if your hair needs brushing, or you smell bad, but never about your body itself."

Rindi smiles at me and puts one of my hands onto her pussy and grabs my soft penis with one of hers and starts gently pulling on it.

"Roy," I am sorry," Sheila said, "I guess my own feelings about growing old are causing me to fear things, since Rindi left and came here, I no longer feel useful. Helping her with school projects, homework, cooking for the three of us, she was my life for the last eighteen years. The last few months when Phyl was at work, I can finally understand your depression and loneliness. It was terrible and then when you asked us to move here and share your business ideas, it's like a whole new world for me. It might take a while for me to adjust to it."

"Sheila, there are a whole lot of things you can do, gardening, I took a botany course, photography, cooking and fish management, the community college offers reduced tuition for anyone over forty. Many classes are now offered online. Hell if you want, become a hostess at the new Pirates Cove restaurant, or take a bar tending course and be upstairs serving the customers." I was getting pissed now, imagining my sister to be as depressed as I had been the last few years. I couldn't say anymore at the moment, just wiped a tear out of my own eyes.

Phyl looked at me and grinned. "Thanks Roy, I've been telling her the same thing for months now, even before Rindi graduated early in March. I'm not sure exactly why I didn't notice it even more earlier, probably because I was at work every day and even on weekends, I'd spend time with my computer instead of with my wife. We are all changing rapidly and it's good to be able to communicate this way." Phyl said, It was the longest speech I had ever heard from him at one time.