Niece Rindi Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila was smiling now, happy that we all had each other to share our lives with.

We get out of the tub and are drying off with big soft towels when Sheila notices the heart on Rindi's whole pubic area.

"Holy Shit!" Sheila exclaims, then giggles, it's so damn cute, a heart from pubic hair.

"Candy has a better one," Rindi said to Sheila, "An actual pussy on her pussy. Roy did it for her. He even shaved a kite on Su, for her during their spring break visit in March, every once in a while, they have him do some touch up work."

"Hmm, Phyl would you mind if Roy shaves a design on my pussy?" Sheila asks her husband.

"So long as it's nothing weird like a snakes head or a sharks mouth, I don't want to think about teeth chomping on my prick when it goes inside," Phyl said, and all four of us laugh.

"I'll need to think about it a while," I tell Sheila, after we had gotten dressed again and walked back out into the bedroom.

Phyl and Sheila left then to walk back home and Rindi and I went in and watched a romantic comedy movie called Screwed.

----------Wednesday may 17

Damn sun shining into the room, right into my eyes, I find the lovers package mask in the headboard storage space and put it over my eyes and am able to get back to sleep for a little while.

Rindi sucking on my prick wakes me up as I squirt into her mouth. I pull off the mask and see her swallow.

"Yummy!" Rindi said, "My turn now as she puts her legs over my head and her heart shaped pubic area over my mouth.

I greedily engulf her entire vulva with my mouth, working my tongue inside of the lips, I wag it back and forth, up and down. Applying suction and releasing, gently nipping with my lips, never using my teeth. I treat her to the best of my learned abilities, gained over the past few months. When I finally grip her little clit with my lips, and insert my finger in the bottom of her cleft, she screams, tenses and relaxes as she slowly recovers from another mind blowing oral climax.

We take a long leisurely shower and wash each other carefully. When we are dried off afterwards we put on matching black silk robes, these were a gift Sheila and Roy had given us the week before, when they first arrived.

Once we have the robes on we head to the kitchen, I check the time on the oven clock, ten a.m. The draper is coming at noon to fix the windows with dark curtains, in front of the lighter curtains so we will have choices for either no light or lots of light.

We haven't had pancakes for breakfast since April 5th on my birthday so I quickly stir the batter while Rindi fixes eggs and sausage. We are a team in the kitchen now, sometimes one of us cooks, sometimes both of us.

We sit at the table, Rindi on my lap, while eating, we don't talk much, just silently chewing our food and thinking to ourselves.

It doesn't take long to finish and we put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher along with the dishes from the night before, it's full enough to run so I start the machine after adding soap.

"Sheila might be wanting a job soon, think she would want to be our housekeeper?" I ask Rindi.

"That would be really weird Uncle Roy, could you imagine my mom cleaning our sheets or the floor in our bedroom after we spill love juices on either of them?" Rindi said teasingly.

"Bad idea," I admit to her. "Once the drapes are in place after noon, we need a few things from town. There is a personal cordless trimmer I want to get for shaving fine details from hair, it's supposed to be for fine moustache areas but I'm thinking of a more intimate area to use it on. We haven't been to Pirates Cove in a while either, think the last time was on my birthday last month.

Shannon arrives at eleven thirty, after she texted us saying she could come earlier than planned. Rindi and I had put on jeans and t-shirts before she arrived. We helped put the new drapes in place and it only took a few minutes in each room since the double curtain rods were already in place.

I thanked her and gave her a nice bonus and a complimentary dinner for two at Pirate Cove Restaurant. Jack had mailed me several with Rindi's last check two weeks earlier.

"Shall we invite Sheila and Roy to go with us?" I ask Rindi.

"Of course," She smiled at me and then jumped into my arms. Kissed me fiercely and said, "I really love you, I hope you never stop loving me either."

I put her back down on the floor and called Sheila. "Hey sis, Rindi and I need a few things from town, would you and Phyl like to ride along? It shouldn't take very long then we will go to Pirates Cove for dinner."

"Let me ask Phyl, I'll come even if he doesn't," Sheila said, sounding like her happy self again.

Driving the Escape around the lake and down the split driveway, I pull in front of my old house, now Phyl and Sheila's. They get in and I turn the suv around.

I get out alone at Rite Aid, find the cordless personal groomer and an entire kit of plastic combs in different lengths to attach to it. I pay for it with cash, put the receipt in the bag and get back in the Escape.

We get to Pirates Cove at three forty-five and see the parking lot is already half full and a line of about fifty people waiting at the door. I park and we get in line.

"Roy, I have never understood how you made money with stocks, selling water or even now allowing Rindi to be partners here and she makes as much or more than Phyl does as an accountant with a cpa degree?" Sheila questioned me.

"The stocks were easy, I noticed a trend and took advantage, I rode the bus to and from school, instead of buying a car for five grand, I put up with teasing my entire Junior and Senior years. I made 650,000 more or less, then when my stock was sold to the big electronic giant, I made nearly a million dollars. The water is natural spring water with several tasty minerals and one of my college professors had a friend from California who knew about bottling and selling water. The pizza was just a joke I wanted to play on three girls, since they really had no imagination. Pepperoni, sausage and mushrooms, Oh my!" I said imitating the Cowardly Lion.

Rindi and Sheila both giggled and Phyl laughed as my imitation was near perfect.

"Anyway that's my story, call me a genius if you want but I think Rindi's right, I'm just a stupid person who sees things differently and tries to find a solution." I said honestly.

The line moved quickly after Jack unlocked the front door, the restaurant has seating for about a hundred customers at a time, it seemed big enough in March when Rindi and I first came here, now in mid May it seemed way too small.

Sammy led us to the reserved booth, scolded us for being away for over a month and went to seat other customers.

Whoot Whoo, what a cutie, Uncle Roy's real stupid, ha ha ha, Squawked Long John Silver, Jack's parrot when he saw Rindi and myself sitting down,

"Jack when can I fix my famous parrot polynesian style curry with rice and mango sauce." I ask him as my three table mates crack up laughing.

"Oh your recipes are getting worse every time, you haven't been here in over a month, what's up?" Jack asks.

"We were having our new house built and I had to be there almost all the time to supervise and explain what I wanted. Rindi and I only started living in it yesterday, we will have a house warming party very soon," I explained. "The new buildings are nearly finished out at Pirates Cove number two. Either the first or second week of June they will be completed, I will need to go there several times next week to double check but I really trust the head guy and his crew."

Jack left us and another unfamiliar waitress appeared and took our orders. Sheila ordered the Lasagna combo, Phyl ordered the pizza and salad, Rindi decided on the lasagna so I ordered the pizza.

Rindi and I shared while Phyl and Sheila also shared so we all got some lasagna and some pizza along with a bit of tuna sandwich. It was simply great tasting food.