Niece Rindi Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go over to look at the cake, it says Congratulations You Survived a Quarter Century, it was a half sheet cake with black balloons and a coffin. Also a heart, kitten and kite made of black icing, to look like pubic hair. Rindi was giggling next to me. I knew immediately who had ordered that design.

I grabbed her intending to spank her when all of a sudden I am tackled by half a dozen people, all of them holding me down while Rindi spanks me twenty-five times.

"Anyone else who spanks me can forget about investing any money in my ideas," I tell them, as they all booed and hissed.

"Spoiling all the fun again," My sister Sheila said.

Everyone wants in on the investment idea as it turns out. Sierra is already contemplating selling her apartment complex but keeping the ballroom. Marie is sure her husband Don and herself can raise a hundred thousand.

Eric can get a line of credit for half a million himself.

Louise and her husband might be able to raise fifty thousand.

"Roy we need to talk," Jack tells me. "I'm not sure I like the idea of so many partners when we don't know for sure how much things will cost to build."

"Trust me," I tell him, "You said yourself we need a second location and this one is perfect for multiple restaurants and bar. The parking area will hold probably about eight hundred cars if not more. You can even keep your own restaurant but I suggest selling it and you should make an excellent profit considering the traffic flow."

The cake was good and Rindi and I sat together while we ate.

"Uncle Roy, I hope it's all right with you that I invited mom and dad over to spend the night, they need to leave tomorrow afternoon to get back home for work on Monday morning."

"Of course that's fine," I told her, "It's not just my house anymore, it's OUR house so whoever you invite is okay with me."

"I need to tell Candy and Su not to come over then," Rindi said. She went and talked with the two girls, they all hugged and kissed each other and Rindi came back to me and sat on my lap.

"Have you shown Sheila the pictures in the locket yet?" I asked Rindi.

"Not yet, let's do it now!" She gets excited easily at times. Her voice let me know how she felt.

"Mom look at the locket, Uncle Roy got me for our one month anniversary," Rindi said, while taking off the locket and handing it to Sheila. It was a twenty-four karat gold locket with twelve small diamonds around the outside of the heart.

Sheila opened it and looked at the two pictures. She laughed at the nerd pictures. "Roy looks like he did in high school, almost exactly, but Rindi, you never looked that bad. The hair in every direction and that big wart on your forehead."

Rindi explained about the school assembly and our part in the improv play. Even the part about not one girl willing to date the nerd looking Roy, no matter how much money he had.

Rindi said, "They all wanted him including the teachers when he was in the tux though. I was so proud of him until he said something stupid about my questionable hygiene habits and lack of the same. That's when I punched his arm and Abess Andrews punched his other arm. Then I told everyone I was marrying him in order to train him not to say such stupid things."

Sheila laughed, while Phyl asked to see the locket, Louise and the bank tellers wanted to see it also. It was passed around the room and most of the guests giggled or laughed seeing the way we looked in the before pictures.

It was getting late so we all said good bye and went back downstairs and out to the parking lot where we got into our cars and left. Phyl and Sheila following Rindi and I, in their rental.

Once home, Sheila wanted to see the rec room with the pool table. It wasn't here the last time she visited. Neither was the

seventy two inch tv or the theater chairs.

"Very nice room," She complimented me. "Wow, this is a nice cue stick," She picked up the one I had got Rindi for our one month anniversary and looked at the ruby hearts. "Holy Shit! Roy, Between the locket, pool cue, engagement ring, prom dress and tux, you must have spent over fifty thousand dollars."

"No it wasn't quite that much, a shade over thirty maybe, I have already made it back with the interest on my savings account and a month of water sales. Believe me, Rindi is worth every cent, I spent on her, even more." I said, Then Rindi gave me one of her best kisses.

"Want to play a couple games before bed? I ask Sheila, "You and Phyl against Rindi and I."

I quickly rack up the balls, Rindi breaks and proceeds to sink every ball.

"I've seen enough," Sheila said, "Obviously she has kept in practice. Let's get to bed now and you can make us some breakfast burritos in the morning. Rindi told us they are nearly as good as the pizza we had earlier tonight."

Phyl and Sheila use the hall bathroom and go into Rindi's room and close the door.

Rindi and I use our bathroom and climb naked into bed. We try to keep our sexual noises fairly quiet but an occasional sound or two might have gone unnoticed by us. "Happy birthday once more," Rindi tells me just before I fall asleep.

-------------Sunday April 6

"Holy Shit! That feels great, don't stop, keep licking me and don't forget my boobs," Rindi orders the next morning.

I had been busy licking her pussy for nearly ten minutes while she slept. I didn't want her climaxing yet though, so I crawled up until I was even with her chest and began massaging and fondling her boobs and nipples.

Rindi sighed with contentment and tossed all the covers down to the foot of the bed, then straddled my hips and inserted my rigid erection into it's favorite place. Her pussy pulsated and pulled my rod inside as she lowered her hips until our bellies touched. She rose and fell slowly as we both savored the intense feelings, that slow love making brings out in us.

She occasionally rotated her hips in a circular pattern and would slow down the up and down motion to ward off my cumming too soon. I pulled and pushed her nipples firmly but softly, working all ten fingers over both of them. After several more minutes, I grabbed her hips and began lifting and lowering them onto my stiff member. She allowed her chest to lower down to mine and slid up and down on my chest allowing my body hair to tickle her nipples, she calls this gliding and it feels so good to both of us.

We can only prolong climaxing for a while and eventually we reach our peaks, hers first, just by a split second and myself following.

We lay in bed still coupled together for another half hour before we finally get up to attend natures call to the bathroom facilities. After peeing and showering, we dress in our jeans and t-shirts. Head out to the kitchen and start breakfast.

I roll out several balls of dough into very large thin rectangle shapes and Rindi begins slicing up broccoli, spinach, and mushrooms. I put the twelve squares into two cookie sheets and pop those in the oven. Rindi and I are kissing and hugging when Sheila and Phyl walk out to greet us.

"Jeeze! You two are like a pair of rabbits," Sheila said to us. "Last night, this morning, and now here, don't you ever stop?"

Rindi just giggled and said, "Why should we have to stop when it all feels so good? You and dad were almost as bad at times when you would wake me up with your screams at home."

We all four laughed and I checked on my tortillas, they were almost ready so I tossed a dozen eggs in the frying pan, added the ingredients Rindi had chopped, added garlic and black olives.

We all sat down at the dining room table and Rindi sat on my lap. We showed Sheila and Phyl how to wrap the tortillas up so the insides wouldn't spill out and we began eating.

"These are as good as Rindi claimed they would be," Sheila said. "Did you learn to make them in cooking class?"

"Actually no," I told Sheila, "I learned biscuit making from mom and you, these just require a bit less flour and more butter to make them thin enough for tortillas. It was another of Rindi's ideas when she got here that first week and I've only made them like four or five times since."

"You could be a top chef at any restaurant in the world," Phyl said, complimenting me after he had eaten his last of the three tortillas on his plate.

"Rindi don't eat too many of Roy's concoctions or you could really gain a lot of extra weight," Sheila teases her.

Rindi just giggles and shoves her last burrito into her mouth and sticks her tongue out at Sheila after she swallowed it down.

"What time does your flight leave today?" I ask.

"Three this afternoon, we need to leave by noon so we have two hours before takeoff. Then we arrive at five and it's a bit over an hour drive, we should make it home by six unless we stop for dinner. Phyl said, nothing in our town is as good Pirates Cove though. Hey, if your business takes off you will need an acountant. If Sheila and I sell our house, it's worth around 700,000. Look around or have that real estate lady, Marie, look around and we might move."

"I have a better idea," I tell him, the north end of my lake is just woods, we could clear a couple acres or so and build you a house there, close enough to walk from here but separate so we don't trip over each other all the time, or I could have a house built for Rindi and I and you could live here. Think it over, it's a big decision to make."

Phyl and I walk outside and hike our way around the lake and through the woods to a clearing near the lake.

"This is the spot I'm thinking would be perfect for a nice house, it's in sight of my house but far enough away you wouldn't see us without a telescope, and no you can't borrow mine to watch the girls when they go skinny-dipping," I told Phyl.

"I'm sold!" Phyl exclaimed, "Actually I was sold before we ever got here. Sheila has been unhappy ever since Rindi left. Empty nest syndrome and change of life has left her depressed and grumpy. I have a few years left before retiring but I might be able to start my own accounting business here and work from home. Most of my work is online and I have many customers already. I love your lake and this spot is beyond perfect. How much money do you want for it?"

"Phyl you and Sheila moving here would be priceless, forget the money for the land, just sell your house and use that to pay for the one we build here," I said.

We walk back around the lake and into the house. Sheila and Rindi are playing pool. Rindi using her ruby hearted cue, Sheila using my skull and cross bones gift from the previous night.

"Guess what we are going to do dear?" Phyl tells his wife Sheila, "We are going to sell our place and move across the lake once Roy has a house built over there."

Rindi jumps into my arms and kisses me.

Sheila tries to do the same to Phyl. She almost knocks him over in her excitement. Both ladies are talking at about five hundred words a second. The only intelligible words are Holy Shit, Wonderful, and Great.

Phyl and Sheila leave in their rental car and Rindi and I play a few games of pool.

--------------Monday April 7

"Century 21 this is Marie how may I help you?" She asks.

"Hi Marie this is Roy Maxx," I said, "I am wondering if you know any good landscapers or construction crews? I'd like to get started on the new building site and also need to have some of my own property cleared for a new house."

"Mike Stephens does a great job of supervising his own construction crew," Marie tells me, "His daughter Michelle works with him, I'll give you his number."

"Hello is this Mike Stephens?" I ask the guy who answers the call. "My name is Roy Maxx and I have a couple building projects I need to hire a crew to do for me."

After giving him my address he agrees to drive to meet with me as soon as he can.

Two hours later a newer, F250 four door Ford, truck pulls into my yard and a middle aged guy gets out and knocks on my back door. I open the door and walk outside.

"My name is Mike and you must be Roy," Mike said.

"That's right," I tell him. I need to have a new house built across my lake from here and then I have a huge project to organize at a new site for a restaurant/ballroom and a full bar."

We walk across the lake and I show Mike where I want the new house, he looks it over and is impressed.

"This spot is perfect and it's almost level already," He tells me. "Do you need me to get the necessary permits for you?"

"That would be great, why don't you ride with me to the other site and after that we can go to the courthouse and start the process for all the permits at once," I suggested.

Rindi, Mike and I get into the Escape, Rindi in the back seat and Mike in front. We get to the decrepit drive in and I tell Mike what I want to do with the place. He looks around a while and walks back and forth.

"We need landscapers to clear the brush, level off the mounds, blacktop over the dirt etc. plan on it taking about two to three weeks and then we can see about construction. Let's go to the courthouse now." Mike instructs me.

------------------Monday May 8

"Rindi, come take a walk with me, I want to check out something." I said to my niece, when she walked into the living room that morning.

"Let me put on my hiking shoes then," Rindi said. She was wearing tight green shorts, no panties, a yellow halter top and no bra.

I was in my jeans and t-shirt and wearing my hiking shoes.

We walked across the lake and into the new house. I opened the front door and closed it after Rindi was inside with me.

"What do you think of this place?" I asked her. "We can continue living in my place or move over here."

We explored the house, it was much bigger than my house. Single story, five bedrooms, each bedroom has it's own bathroom. Two half baths at either end of the hallway. Large glass windows on the entire lake side where the bedrooms are located. A huge rec room, two more rooms for offices. Kitchen of course has the island set up in the middle of it. All hardwood floors, cedar ceiling. No appliances yet, since I haven't decided what is needed. It is fully solar powered by panels on the roof. I really hope that Rindi likes this house better than mine as I want a couple kids in the future and my house has only the two bedrooms.

"It's so big and empty, why did you have it built so big for Phyl and Sheila?" Rindi asked me.

"I didn't have it built for them," I told her in a teasing voice, "They will move into my place and you and I will live here and have room enough for guests and maybe a couple of kids someday?"

She jumps into my arms and we kiss while hugging each other.

"It's a wonderful house but I don't want to have kids for a few years yet," She tells me.

"Since you have the implant, we have at least four years to plan and figure out how to arrange all this," I tell her.

I lock the front door and we walk back over to my old house. I stop and get the mail, one letter to Rindi and one from Phyl addressed to me.

Rindi has her second check from Pirates Cove inside her letter. Holy Shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! She says as she shows me the check for 23,000 dollars.

Jack had included the breakdown of expenses and profits from the pizza side of the restaurant, we hadn't been there since my birthday back in April, so we weren't aware of the increased customer flow.

"That's as much as my water business does in a good month," I tell her.

We went into my bedroom, some of her clothes have magically migrated to my closet. She removed her shoes and then smiled her mischievous smile at me and started a very seductive dance, she untied her halter top freeing her boobs, she shook them at me, slowly pulled her shorts down and kicked them off. Bending over she spread her butt cheeks and showed me her pussy already dripping from excitement.

I quickly removed my clothes and tossed her lightly onto the bed after pulling the blankets down to the foot. I got on the bed and she spread her legs for me. She looked so cute while she smiled at me.

I inserted my erection into the place it enjoys being in so much. "This pussy feels so good my penis tells my brain, it's so wet and tight and I have to go slow so it stretches around me, then it feels like a velvet vice squeezing me and I love how her womb feels like a small mouth nipping at my crown."

Rindi matches my downward thrusts by raising her hips each time I am going downwards, then backing away as I go up, this causes my erection to slide nearly all the way out each time, then fully inside on the down strokes until our pelvises meet and smack together. She is panting and moaning and I am nearly out of breath, it takes just a bit longer and I can't hold out anymore, grabbing her by the ass cheeks I make one huge lunge downward as she raises up for the last time and my rod spews out the liquid her pussy is hungry for. The warm jets spurting into her womb brings on her climax and she cums just as I was worried she wouldn't finish.

Quick showers and back in our jeans and t-shirts, Rindi wearing a lace bra and cute panties under her street clothes.

We go back to the rec room so Rindi can get her check, and I open the letter from Phyl.

He informs me their house has been sold for 725,000 and they can move as soon as the new house is ready.

I call his cell phone. "Hi Phyl this is Roy, you will be getting my house and Rindi and I are moving into the new one, it should be finished sometime next week, it only needs carpets, cupboards and furniture now. It cost a bit over 350,000 so we can discuss what you need to give me for this one when you are here. We will leave most of the furniture here and the pool table too,"

After the phone call Rindi and I head to the bank.

Eric hears Louise talking to us, he has his office door open and walks out. "Roy, Rindi, come in here and sit down please." He motions us into his office.

"How is the restaurant construction project going?" He asks me.

"It's coming right along, the paving is done, we have all the permits, Mike hired an architect to design the restaurant/ballroom and bar." They have been working every day except Saturdays and Sundays and it should be operational by mid June."

I showed Eric a picture of our new house and he was impressed.

Then Rindi signed her check and handed it to Eric.

"23,000 dollars even, and what are we doing with this," Eric asked her.

"I want to deposit 20,000 into the debit account and the rest in cash," Rindi decided.

"That gives you a total of 31,298.76 in your debit account." Eric informed her. After handing her the receipt and three thousand in hundred dollar bills, he counted out all thirty, making sure, by counting them twice and having Rindi count them also.

"You spent nearly four thousand dollars since april when you deposited your last check," Eric said to Rindi.

"Right," Rindi said, "There was my parents plane tickets, Uncle Roy's birthday presents and cake, my new dress. It's the first time I've ever had my own money that didn't come from my parents or Roy. It's nice being able to buy things without begging."

We thanked Eric and drove over to Pirates Cove. The parking lot was a real challenge, there were so many cars arriving and leaving, it was like a circus clown act. We got parked after circling around for almost twenty minutes.

------------Tuesday May 16

We wake up and I am totally disoriented, the sun is shining into the room from the east facing windows and bouncing off all the mirrors, the ceiling mirror reflects Rindi lying peacefully asleep beside me. Her boobs are bare and uncovered. I spend several minutes just ogling her bare acorn sized nipples.

This is our first morning in the new house and it faces the lake to the east instead of the west as the old house had done. The reason I was confused a bit. Sheila and Roy had been moving their possessions into my old house for several days and getting organized. I had hired several of our friends to help Rindi and I move our stuff into this one. I decided to order some really dark curtains since waking up at daybreak is not my idea of pleasantness.