Niece Rindi Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you really think of Megan and her friends being topless right now?" Rindi asked me.

"My erection poking out of my suit should be the answer," I said, and the girls all booed. "They all have very nice firm boobs, well proportioned for their bodies and they all look very nice," I added.

"Your turn now brat," I tell Rindi, Truth or dare?" She picks dare. "I dare you to suck Megans breasts for two minutes."

All the girls are giggling and Megan walks over to Rindi who is more than happy to meet this dare I had given her. Rindi sucks first one then the other, while Megan moans softly and is obviously enjoying the attention Rindi is giving both nipples and breasts.

"It is probably lunch time," I tell the girls when Rindi takes her mouth away from Megans cute little boobs.

"Just when the game was getting interesting," one of the girls complained.

"We can play a bit more after we eat," I tell the five girls and my wife. They put all the bikini tops back on and we swam back to the dock.

I grilled hamburgers on the outdoor barbecue, I fix two patties for each of us and toast a bunch of dill rye bread. I put my special mayo on the bread, melt swiss cheese and add a few sliced pickles to each one. Megan had made sweet potato fries and Rindi had a potato salad made the day before. We all sat around the picnic table with our double cheeseburgers and the girls complimented both the sweet potato fries and the burgers.

"What about my potato salad," Rindi asked.

"Dry and bland," was my reply.

This earned me a glare and a middle finger from my wife. "You can sleep in the room with Troy and Sierra tonight," Rindi joked.

"Oh goody," Megan said, "You can sleep in the ballroom with us if Rindi doesn't want you in your own bed tonight."

"Holy Shit!" Rindi said, "I was only joking and remember you need to wait ten days before having sex, it's only been three days since you got the birth control shot."

"Wait a minute, what shot?" Jessie asked.

"They have a shot you can get for birth control that lasts three months then you get another after it expires and get them as long as you need." Rindi explained.

"Yes but Megan doesn't have a boyfriend, none of us do, why would she need birth control?" Jessie tried again.

Megan whispered to Jessie and they both looked at me and started giggling.

"Uncle Roy, would you be willing to be my first sex partner too?" Jessie asked me.

Each of the other four girls all echoed the question, by saying me too.

Rindi was laughing so hard she peed her bikini bottoms and luckily she had gotten up or the bench would have gotten wet.

"I leave those kinds of decisions to my wife," I tell the young ladies.

They all look at Rindi now. She is thinking it over. Finally she says, "Well, you have all been here many times, Roy and I look at each of you almost like family. The only way I would allow it is if Megan and I are there also with each one of you at the time and we will need proof of birth control, also signed consent forms so no one can sue us later or scream rape. Don't decide right now, it takes ten days for the shot to be effective and it takes time to see the doctors. You all start college soon so there may not be time, until winter break, or after."

The girls go up to the ballroom to change into jeans and shirts. Rindi and I go into the bedroom and talk as we change out of our swim wear.

"You are the perfect choice for each of them," Rindi tells me. "First, they know and trust you, second, you won't fall in love with them, third, you are so good at minimizing the pain, fourth, they all adore you and have a crush on you."

"Wow!" Was about the only word to describe what I was thinking at that moment.

Rindi went to the babies room and Sierra was ready to eat again. Rindi fed and changed her, played with her awhile and then Sierra was asleep again.

We went up to the ballroom after that and the girls were discussing having sex for the first time.

"We don't know very many guys, the ones we do are either way too old, too young or just plain not the right type," one of the girls said.

I had heard that same story from both Candy and Su six years ago.

"Presents time now," I tell the girls. I hand each one of them a box from an internet sex store. Inside each box is a blush vibrator. They are all green and look like pickles with all the little bumps that vibrate by using either blue tooth or the automatic settings.

They all thank me, blushing and giggling.

Megan opens up the gifts from her friends, none of them have a lot of spending money since they have enrolled in college and only earned minimum wages at part time summer jobs so the gifts are just small tokens of friendship. Rindi hands her a box from Victoria Secrets, it is a light green baby doll lingerie set, matching bra panties and the see through gown. All the girls giggle seeing how sheer the gown actually is. It's called a mesh baby doll set, in emerald. Next I hand her a small box with a heart shaped diamond locket from R&J jewelry store, it has twelve diamonds around it and matches the first one I gave Rindi, it even has Megans and my picture from her own prom dance last spring and a picture from the prom Rindi and I had attended.

Megan jumps into my arms and kisses me lovingly. Then hugs and kisses Rindi.

Each girl looks at the locket closely oohing and aahing, then giggling when they see the pictures inside. Next I hand her the long slim package with the emerald inlaid cue stick, imported maple and linen wrap. It is similar to my skull and crossbones cue.

Again she kisses me after jumping into my arms and this time I kiss back, putting my tongue inside her mouth briefly. She kisses Rindi who also uses her tongue and Megan looks confused at both of us. "You both kissed me with your tongues, I never did that before," She tells us.

Next is a new tablet computer with 512 megabit memory and a sixteen terabit external hard drive and a coupon for programs, music or anything she wants for five hundred dollars from an online electronics store.

This time when she kisses me, she puts her own tongue in my mouth and I caress her rear cheeks while kissing her with my tongue going in and out of her mouth. Then Rindi duplicates what I had done and Megan is sighing happily.

Finally I handed her the last gift, it is an even smaller box than the jewelry box, inside is a key fob for the new Atlas blue Escape with the pirates cove logo, except instead of Candy in the mermaid outfit it's Megan, the nipples are barely covered by two black conch shells. Kevin had used a picture of Megan to modify the mermaid design for the new vehicle.

"Holy Shit!" Megan screams out. "Is it really a car of my own?"

She once again jumped into my arms and I hold both butt cheeks and squeeze them through her jeans, using my tongue in her mouth, we hold this kiss for almost five minutes and she is panting and sobbing happy tears.

"I remember trying to give you three hundred and fifty dollars when I was eleven and asked you to buy my aunt a car that wouldn't die. Then on her birthday you gave her a car to use but it was for the business. Is this one mine, or does it really belong to the business?" Megan asked.

"It is all yours, I tell her, "I have it insured for a whole year. Also it has a ten year bumper to bumper warranty and free oil changes for five years. A debit card with a thousand dollar limit for gas and anything else you might want or need."

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!" Megan was able to scream out but then emotion overtook her and she just collapsed in my arms.

"Is she all right?" Rindi asked me.

"She is just fine, just a bit overwhelmed by everything we gave her for her birthday," I answered.

"I'm fine Rindi, really, just happy and freaked out and too much all at once." Megan moaned out softly.

Jessie handed me a bottle of water and I opened it up and had Megan drink it.

"Think you are up to looking at your new vehicle now?" I asked Megan.

We all walked down the stairs and in the space that Candy had always used was the new Atlas Blue, Ford Escape.

"Is that me as the mermaid? How did you get that picture of me?" Megan asked.

"We used a few pictures of you, Kevin guessed what you would have looked like in Candy's green sheath dress." I told Megan.

It's great all the girls tell Megan and it really looks like you.

"Can we go to the mall and buy some things right now?" Megan asked me.

"You are all adults now and anything you want to do, you can, just make sure it's legal and doesn't hurt anyone." I answered Megan.

Then four of the girls get into the new Atlas and Megan starts it up and starts to back up carefully avoiding several cars in the driveway that the other girls had driven. Jessie and Becky following behind in Jessie's older vehicle.

Back in the house, Rindi and I go into the nursery and watch tv while giving Su a much needed break. Rindi had saved her a cheeseburger and a plate of fries that were in the kitchen so Su went out to eat, after giving us both a nice long loving kiss.

Su has a wedding ring on her left hand and anytime anyone asks us, we tell them she is Rindi's wife.

Rindi and I both fell asleep and only awakened when the sounds of girlish giggling from the living room announced the girls back from the mall.

I made my own version of two CaSuRi pizzas for dinner and received the usual compliments.

"Uncle Roy, give us about half an hour, then bring your camera up to the ballroom, we want to reward you for being so nice to us all, the last six years," Megan says.

Rindi feeds Sierra, gives her a bath and the baby should sleep until her early morning feeding time.

Rindi grabs her camera, it is the newest Canon 7D and she has it hooked by blue tooth to her computer. She looks over her lenses and decides to use the 50mm 1.2. I get out my lenses and think maybe the 15mm to 350mm 2.4, there is plenty of light in the ballroom and this lens takes great portrait shots. Sometimes I use a photo program to slightly soften pictures of people that I take with this one. My camera is also hooked to my office computer so I don't have to worry about filling memory cards.

Rindi and I walk together up the stairs and into the ballroom. The girls have put down a red carpet, there is a curtained off area at the other end of the carpet and two chairs at the end closest to us.

"Please be seated and welcome to the first fashion show of Megan and the Virgins," said one of the girls behind the curtains.

Rindi giggled and I had to laugh. "What a great name for an all girls rock band," I think out loud and Rindi giggles again.

The girls come out one at a time each one wearing a long robe that hides whatever garments are underneath. I focus on their eyes, making sure their faces don't blur. Megan was first, then Jessie, Rachel, Becky, Trudy and Brandy all followed from the curtain to our chairs. Each girl has on high heels and they walk slowly towards us then turn around and walk back behind the curtain.

After Brandy went back behind the curtain, Megan reappeared this time without the robe and wearing the emerald mesh baby doll gown with the matching bra and panties, green slippers on her feet. I focused on her eyes again, then her chest and the V of her legs. I ask her to turn around and stand sideways looking over her left shoulder and focus the camera on her eyes and butt. This lens has a possibility of up to seventeen focal points at the same time.

Jessie comes out wearing a similar baby doll set in hot pink, with her blonde hair and five foot five inches in the pink slippers she looks like my idea of Tinkerbell come to life. I ask for the same poses, her butt looks good enough to eat.

Rachel is next wearing a light blue baby doll, with her blue eyes and honey brown hair she looks great. Again I get great shots of her eyes and butt.

Becky has on a dark yellow baby doll set, with yellow slippers, she has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

Each of the girls would be considered beauty queens anywhere they go.

Trudy comes out in a black baby doll set, she has dark black hair and brown eyes, she is a mix of several asian countries. She is wearing black slippers.

Brandy is last to model her outfit. It is a bright red baby doll. She has dark auburn hair. Dark slippers complete her outfit.

The girls call for a time out and come out to to talk to us. "Uncle Roy you promised us we could have some wine," Megan said. "We want Rindi to model one of her outfits with us also."

Rindi objects, "No way, I'm too old and fat, you all look stunning while I no longer am."

The girls argue with her for a few minutes, finally she agrees but only if I don't take pictures of her.

"Shit, spoil all my fun," I tell her.

Rindi goes down to our room to change while Megan and I bring up eight bottles of chilled plum wine and eight glasses. I pour each glass and put four empty wine bottles back in the cardboard box for recycling.

We are all sitting at the table sipping the wine when Rindi comes in wearing her gold mesh baby doll set. She sits down next to me. Just one glass for me she says, we don't want Sierra getting drunk off mothers milk.

The girls are giggling as they each finish the large glasses of wine.

"Okay, Rindi come with us, you will be last this time after Brandy," Megan tells her.

It takes a few minutes before Megan walks out onto the carpet, she once again has the robe on, but as she walks towards me she takes off the robe, she still has on the emerald baby doll but minus the bra and panties. I take a few shots of her now visible boobs and crotch, she has thick pubic hair, again she turns around and I get a few shots of her butt.

Jessie is next and repeats what Megan had done. Damn, Tinkerbell never had boobs like these ones. I took shots from a few angles, had her smile, turn around took a few of her butt. She also has thick pubic hair but being blonde it isn't quite as noticeable.

Rachel is next and I make sure to get good pictures of her boobs, crotch and butt. She also has a full bush.

Becky comes out and I take pictures of her too, her dark brown pubic hair quite visible through the sheer yellow fabric.

Trudy is truly beautiful with her dark olive skin and nearly black nipples, I can't really see them through the black gown but I had seen them on the dock earler. Her thick black pubic hair is visible and I make sure to focus a couple pictures on her crotch.

Brandy is next and after removing her robe is definitely a true red head, her red pubic hair confirms that. I make sure to get good focus again.

Rindi comes out and gives me the middle finger as I was focusing on her eyes. "You take even one picture mister and I'll break your arm," She growled at me.

All the girls came out then and formed a line across the carpet so I moved over to where I could get all seven of them in the frame. "Do you still object to a picture?" I asked my wife.

"Just take it already," she told me.

I had the girls each stand sideways. It's a truly great picture and remained a treasured memory for Megan years later.

The girls and I each had a second glass of wine and we sat around the table just chatting.

"Rindi why is your pubic hair, a heart shape?" Megan asked.

"That was the first week I moved in with Uncle Roy, I was still a virgin and he wanted to give me a real orgasm by licking my pussy. He didn't really want to get pubic hair in his teeth so he shaved my bush for me, he left a landing strip heart, later he enlarged the heart. He shaved Su a kite and Candy a kitty cat. Now Su has an angel, His sister Sheila had a butterfly, I don't know if she still does or not?" Rindi told the giggling group of girls.

"I want a design," Megan said then. There was a chorus of me too from the five other girls.

Tomorrow, and one at a time then, I tell them. Right now it's time for Rindi and I to go to sleep for a while since Sierra will be wanting fed in a few hours.

Life is Good.

This chapter was fun, thanks to all who commented wanting the story to continue. I now have six virgin girls for future chapters and six pubic hair designs to figure in.

12