Niece Rindi Ch. 26

Story Info
Our story continues.
1.9k words
4.65
1.3k
3
0

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------Monday October 5th.

I am awakened by several giggling female voices.

"Should we wake him up first?" One of the girls asks the others.

"No he likes being licked and sucked while dreaming about us," one of them answered.

My rod has stiffened as the three naked ladies have been massaging it for several minutes. Then there is a tight wet feeling as a small mouth has engulfed the head and a few inches are inside of that mouth.

"Mfffggg, yumggg, das ver tassy." I don't know who the voice is that belongs to the mouth my erection is inside, the voice is muffled.

It isn't Rindi, not Su or Megan either. There is only one other possibility and that has to be the blonde Jessie, who only a few weeks ago moved into the lakehouse after Megan and she had decided to become my personal assistants and managers at Pirates Cove Restaurant and amusement park.

"Lick it like you would an ice cream cone, nibble a bit and suck lightly, too hard of a suction will actually hurt. You can rub your hands up and down it too, and gently cup his balls and massage them." Rindi instructs the naked girls as Megan and Jessie take turns licking the shaft of my extremely hard erection.

I pull Rindi to me, using her acorn sized nipples as a handle to move her to me, a bit of milk flows out from both nipples as I suck lightly on them both at the same time.

"Don't take too much I haven't fed Sierra yet," Rindi scolds, as she sighs happily. "Damn it sure feels good though."

We hear a hungry baby crying through the nursery monitor, reluctantly I let go of her nipples and Rindi gets out of the big bed to go feed our 6 month old daughter. Sierra was born on my birthday, April 5th, and is named after our dance instructor who died a few years ago.

"Don't take Jessie's virginity either," Rindi said, "I want to see and help you with that. You can do anything you want with Megan though."

"Curtains open," I command them, there is a quiet swooshing sound as early morning light floods the room.

"Did you hear that Megan? Anything I want to do to you?" I ask the eighteen year old naked girl.

Megan crawls up alongside me and starts kissing my mouth, using lots of tongue, she has learned a lot in the last few weeks and has become a wonderful kisser. While she is kissing me, my hands find her boobs and nipples and I massage them both as she pants for breath.

Jessie stops the sucking of my erection and crawls up to see why Megan was no longer playing with my stiff rod.

"Rindi gave Uncle Roy permission to do anything to me he wants," Megan told Jessie.

"Don't you get any say as to what you want?" Jessie asked Megan.

"Oh I trust Uncle Roy and anything he wants I will do," Megan said, "We both promised that to him three weeks ago remember?"

"I think I was drunk off plum wine at the time," Jessie giggled, "I can't wait until I get to have actual intercourse, it's been nearly twenty days since I got the birth control injection and I've been horny ever since. I think that stuff caused my pussy to itch more than ever."

"Poor Jessie and her itchy lynx pussy," Megan teased her friend about her interesting pubic hair design.

Jessie lightly pinched one of Megan's pert pinkinsh colored nipples and then did the same to the other one. I swatted Megan's cute little butt, twice on each cheek, not hard enough to hurt, hard enough to be a threat. "Be nice or I will have to give you a real spanking," I informed her. "I think I know a way that I can scratch two horny girls itches at the same time. Megan, you sit on my erection and insert it in your pussy and see what you can do, Jessie you come up here and sit on my chest where I can reach your pussy with my mouth."

Jessie nearly peed herself with excitement, "I need to go pee first, be right back," She scampered naked into the bathroom and of course I watched her cute little ass twitching until she was out of sight. We could hear her stream hitting the toilet bowl.

Megan inserted my erection into her hot dripping pussy, it took three times raising and lowering her hips before her tight pussy stretched wide enough for her to insert all my girth and length inside. She gave a happy contented sigh when we were coupled and she began to slowly move up and down the length of my stiff erection.

Jessie had flushed the toilet and carefully wiped off all the urine from her pussy. I handed her the banana flavored pussy drops oil and she giggled while using her fingers to drip a bit into her tight box.

Returning the oil to the space in the headboard, Jessie then climbed onto my chest with her pussy squarely on my mouth and I began to lick and feast on the tasty banana flavored liquid emanating from her still virgin orifice.

"That feels so good," she said as my tongue found her excited clit and I really began to lick it as quickly as my tongue could flick in and out of her tight little box and it landed on the small pearl of her excited little clit.

Megan was still bobbing up and down on my erection and already had enjoyed one intense orgasms and was struggling to achieve another one before I exploded and would go soft. Her tight warm pussy was milking my rod and it wasn't going to be much longer before I would cum.

"Cumming!" Megan screamed out. "Me too," Sang out Jessie. I tried to hold out but with one juicy pussy squirting on my face and another milking my erection with a steady pulling, it was no use and I ejaculated into the wonderful folds of Megan's perfect little pussy.

Jessie weak from her climax rolled off my mouth and rested on my left side while Megan was resting on my right side. I idly played with all four boobs taking turns massaging them and licking them, all three of us enjoying the afterglow.

"That was the best climax I've had yet," Megan exulted.

"Me too," said Jessie, "When Uncle Roy used his tongue to flick my clit so fast it was simply incredible, I came so hard and so long I nearly fainted from pleasure."

"He's really good with his tongue and his rod is even better, just wait until you have it clear up inside your pussy, it will make any orgasms you ever had seem like little tiny ones," Megan told Jessie.

"I can't wait, when can I have the real thing Uncle Roy?" Jessie pleaded.

"When Rindi gives us her permission," I tell the lovely blonde girl, who really is anxious to be rid of her virginal status.

We took the sheets off the bed and put them in the washing machine to remove the accumulation of fluids that had landed on them. Then the three of us got into the shower and played around some more. I really enjoyed the feel of silky smooth boob flesh in my hands slippery with soap and water and I spent as much time as possible with each of the girls. I managed to clean their cute little pussies and great looking asses and they spent quite a bit of time soaping and caressing my cock and balls and then made sure my butt was clean too.

Megan and I prepared breakfast wearing only aprons and slippers, occasionally she would reach up into the cupboard or bend over and I was treated to occasional glimpses of her cute little boobs or delightful butt cheeks. Jessie was sitting naked at the dining room table and her pink nippled boobs were displayed nicely. Rindi and Su walked into the dining room naked as well, when Megan called out, "Come and get it before we toss it to the seagulls."

"When can I finally have Uncle Roy make love to me?" Jessie asked Rindi.

"When the special chair I ordered gets delivered," Rindi answered the excited, impatient blonde girl. "It should arrive tomorrow afternoon, right now I want to feast on your virginal little cunny if you would like to come with me to the sex swing?"

The five of us went into the rumpus room and Rindi positioned Jessie on the swing facing downwards with her arms through the bungee cords and her virgin pussy available through the holes in the seat.

I sat down in the other swing with Su in my lap and Megan went to have some fun playing with Jessie's pert young boobs while Rindi was busy licking the blonde girls pussy and clit. After Su had her second orgasm she switched places with Megan who was more than happy to sit on the swing facing me, after inserting my erection into her moist little nest, still stiff and wet from being inside of Su's wonderfully tight pussy, my rod was as hard as ever. Even after having the baby, Kegal exercises had kept Su's pussy as tight as it had ever been.

Megans pussy was extremely tight and it felt like it was trying to strangle my erection. She stuck her hot little tongue into my mouth and I kissed back eagerly and willingly. I rolled her nipples with the fingers of my left hand while using my right hand to hang onto the bungee rope. We swung back and forth slowly while Megan kept raising and lowering her pussy onto my iron hard shaft. She was panting and moaning into my mouth as we kissed and continued the up and down motion of our sex organs.

On the other swing Jessie was having the time of her young life, both Su and Rindi were taking turns licking and mouthing her sweet little pussy and occasionally one of them would tweak her nipples and pull on them causing her to gasp with pleasure at the slight pain, her nipples were turning bright red and her face was flushed with color too. She was shaking and shuddering through one orgasm after another.

Megan shook and convulsed in my arms as a powerful orgasmic wave caught her also and the intensity of it dragged me into my own orgasm. I ejaculated long and hard into the spasmodic clutches of the sweet pussy milking all my sperm deeply inside.

It was several minutes before the young girls were recovered enough to tell us how wonderful their climaxes had been and to thank us for letting them live with us and teaching them what loving sex was all about.

We all paraded naked once again into the bathroom where we showered off all traces of the sticky juices we had accumulated. After drying each other and putting on robes we went into the game room to watch a movie and relax.

Su had to go in and take care of Troy when he woke up and began crying and Rindi went with her to the nursery to change and feed Sierra. I paused the movie so the two moms wouldn't miss any of the show. Megan, Jessie and I played a few games of pool while waiting for the other two to finish with the infants and come back to finish watching the movie.

It had been a good day for all of us, one filled with love, laughter and plenty of sex.

Life is good.