Nieces Explore Their Funckle 02

Story Info
Nieces Kay and Sammy continue exploring their sexuality.
2k words
4.56
9.1k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adorable, affectionate, and adventurous early 20s something nieces, Kay and Sammy, have long refer ed to me as their fun uncle, or "Funckle". They recently joined me for several days at a lake side cottage I rented in the Adirondack Mountains and surprised me with some sensational, spontaneous sex while sunning by the lake!

This story contains some highlights of how our excitingly erotic, incestuous exploits continued during the remainder of their visit.

We lovingly enjoyed exploring more of each other in the large outdoor shower. It was exciting that at any given time each of us got to experience the thrilling sensation of four other slippery, soft hands touching, rubbing, and caressing every inch of our bodies. I especially enjoyed several moments of deep, intimate kissing with each sweet niece. While Sammy was slightly more proficient, I was thrilled that Kay's kisses were much more lovingly passionate. After some coaxing, I even got to watch my beautiful nieces briefly kiss each other.

After lunch, we dressed and enjoyed a nature hike. I enjoyed giving them little lessons about the flora and fauna as well as some trivia about the local wildlife. Kay and I like photography and each took many pictures. I made a deliberate point to also capture many candid pictures of my nubile nieces. They were each so beautiful.

Knowing that their generation is infatuated with pictures and selfies, it was easy for me to encourage them to allow me to capture some posed pictures of them. I emulated the typical head and bust type shots used for modeling. To my pleasure, I was also able to incrementally entice them to let me take more progressively risqué pictures of them individually and even a few of them together. Most were quite artsy. Several were much more sensuous.

While posing my diminutive models, I again took full advantage of opportunities to shower them with my love and affection through multiple hugs and kisses. I even got to briefly fondle and kiss their bare breasts to entice their nipples to grow while posing them for several substantially more erotic pictures.

My portion of the photo session concluded with me successfully convincing each beautiful niece to allow me to shoot them completely naked (except for their boots and socks) from various angles.

Kay noticed the bulge of my erection tenting through my shorts and queried if I had cum again after seeing the wet spot on the front of them?

I explained that just like her beautiful pussy got wet with excitement that a man's penis emitted pre-cum as a lubricant long before he ejaculates. In my case, I have always produced copious amounts of pre-cum.

Intrigued, Kay asked if that meant I was ready to cum again and, if so, could she taste my cum or at least taste my pre-cum?

I told her she could but only on two conditions. First, because we are family, she had to at least offer to share with Sammy. Second, only if they would take turns taking pictures of the other kissing, sucking, and deep throating my cock.

My naughty nieces readily agreed. Sammy made it clear to Kay and me that she loved the taste of cum and the powerful feeling it gave her to help make a man cum and therefore was most thrilled to help me cum again!

Since it was Kay's idea, Sammy took directions from me on options to shoot Kay's loving mouth blowing me first. It was an arousing and powerful feeling for this late 50s, bearded man with a dad bod, to look down at see my sweet, 5' 2", 20 year old, blue eyed Kay worshipping her "Funckle's" thick, throbbing cock with her barely legal mouth!

I knew not to let her go too long so I would not cum before giving Sammy a turn. As with before, I directed Kay on suggestions on how to shoot Sammy sucking me.

Sammy, my 24 year old, blonde haired, 5' 4", honorary niece, was quite the accomplished cock sucker. I made sure to have Kay capture a few shots of me using my hands to pull Sammy's hair and to hold her head to more forcefully guide her small but talented mouth onto my hard cock. I even got Kay to snap several shots of Sammy pulled back about a foot to highlight a long, stringy strand of co-mingled saliva and pre-cum bridging from the tip of my bulbous cock to her sweet, slutty long tongue!

It makes me smile to know that long after this visit ends I will be able to use these pictures for many glorious jerk-off sessions in the future!

My perversion and passion was peaking so I changed gears and ordered my naked, nubile nieces to help me mount their camera phones on tripods I had carried. After checking the placements, I pulled-up my shorts, activated the video modes and then directed the girls to come stand next to me, forming a small triangle. I instructed them to stand still and keep their hands to themselves while I methodically kissed and caressed them.

I enjoyed kissing and lightly stroking them in teasingly tantric ways for several minutes before I eventually used my mouth and lips to lovingly suckle and stretch their pink, puffy nipples. After a few minutes, I also began using my mature fingers to sexually seduced their sweet, young cunts.

After several minutes of enjoying the sultry symphonic sounds of their ragged breathing and soft moans, they began having light orgasms. I then directed them to kiss and fondle each other's budding young breasts but NOT touch my cock while I continued my quest to pleasure them.

They hungrily obeyed and in a matter of minutes I was successful in helping each experience a series of lovely orgasms. We hugged, caressed, and kissed each other before I asked If they still wanted to suck my cock?

Kay shrieked an emphatic, "YES! Sammy likewise cooed numerous affirmations as her sultry eyes shined and her incredibly long tongue licked her lips (side note: Sammy has a beautiful, long aheago-type tongue).

I smiled as I palmed the tops of their heads and pressed them to their knees before me. I then used my iPhone to begin filming them as I commanded, "Suck your Funckle's cock, my sweet, sexy, sluts! Suck my cock and swallow my cum"!

They rambunctiously yanked my gym shorts down to my ankles. Since I was going freestyle, they were then once again face to face with my thick, throbbing cock. They needed no further enticement!

Kay plunged eagerly forward and began affectionately bobbing up and down on my cock. What she lacked in experienced she clearly made-up for with her passion and enthusiasm. It was beautiful to see that Kay, who has always conveyed her deep love for me with her great hugs, tender kisses, and words over the years, was now discovering how to use her womanly body to express her love in new ways!

Sammy joined in by seductively kissing and licking my inner thighs, navel, and heavy balls. She was a great kisser and her incredibly long tongue was amazing. Sammy also used her slender, lithe arms to massage my chest and fondle my nipples which heightened my arousal.

Sammy then snaked her sensational tongue up Kay's neck before dragging it across her cheek and into the corner of her mouth as Kay was actively sucking me. Kay understood this was a loving prompt to swap so Sammy could suck me.

As Sammy deftly devoured my cock into her warm, wanton mouth. As she did, she slithered her long tongue out allowing her to simultaneously lick my balls. Indeed at one point, Sammy successfully managed to deep throat me while also fitting one of my balls completely inside her mouth. That was fucking hot!

With few spoken words they passionately swapped back and forth in their cumulative efforts to please me using their tender young mouths, lips, tongues, and fingers.

They could tell by my heavy breathing and increasing groans that they were successfully edging me closer to climax. A few minutes later I affirmed that by announcing how happy I was with their efforts and how they would soon get their wish to make me cum.

Kay had been lightly sucking my balls while feverishly tugging on her long, thick nipples while Sammy was fingering herself and sucking my cock deep into her tight, velvety throat. Upon hearing my proud proclamation, Kay begged Sammy to let her swallow my cum!

Sammy dragged my cock out of her throat and pulled Kay's long brown hair back while using her hands to lovingly guide Kay's waiting mouth onto my cock. Sammy then told Kay she was going to help make sure her first mouthful of cum was going to be big as she repositioned herself behind me.

Kay bobbed up and down my cock as she worked on being able to ease past her gag reflex to deep throat me. Sammy began using her sensationally talented long tongue to lick by balls from behind before shifting her focus to rim my asshole with her tongue.

I felt my body begin to tense as the electric surge of cum rapidly began to build-up in my balls. I grunted for my sweet, slutty nieces to get ready for me to cum. Sammy then used both her small hands to quickly spread my ass cheeks apart as she thrust her hot, wet tongue directly inside my ass.

I grasped Kay's head with both hands and began thrusting my hips to lovingly face fuck her as she gasped and gagged trying to drive my cock deeper into her mouth. A beautiful stream of saliva and pre-cum cascaded from the corners of her small mouth as she continued sucking and swallowing my shaft. Tiny tears flowed from her eyes as her face beamed with a blend of wild passion and excitement.

Unable to hold back any longer, I yelled, "I'm cumming! Yes, oh girls, I'm cumming! Keep sucking, Kay! Keep sucking me, sweet Kay, you're going to make me CUM"!

I came hard and Kay did her best to accept blast after blast of my hot, loving cum while Sammy raced around to join her. Kay caught as least two or three powerful ropes of cum in her throat before gagging and pulling off to catch her breath. But to Kay's great credit, she did not spit any of it out. As I released my grip on Kay's head, Sammy lunged forward and caught a few cum blasts across her face and hair before successfully aligning her mouth over me to deep throat me in one fell swoop.

I grabbed Sammy's head and pulled her hard against me. With her mouth and nose meshed firmly against my pubic hairs I continued to pump several more glorious spurts of my warm, salty cum down her throat.

As my pulsing subsided, Sammy pulled off my cock and was immedistely rejoined by Kay where the two cousins worked together to greedily lick and suck me clean. Sammy then lovingly pulled Kay toward her to kiss her full and hard.

Following their sexy exchange of saliva and semen, Kay noticed the cum I had sprayed across Sammy's face and hair so she loving lapped it all up. As she finished, Kay once again sucked my cock back into her mouth to bob up and down a few more time. Kay then cooed at how much she loved the taste of my cum!

I'm fairly certain from her moans and convulsing movements that Kay may have had a powerful orgasm of her own while delivering her first ever blowjob. She was shaking and crying and smiling as she kept telling me over and over how much she loved me and how thankful she was!

I helped them both to their feet and told them I loved them too as I squeezed and kissed them many times.

We collected our belongings, dressed, and hiked with huge smiles on our faces as we worked our way back to the cottage. Both girls repeatedly mentioned how much they loved their, "Funckle" and they thanked me profusely both letting them come visit, for helping them to cum, and for letting them taste my cum!

I told them how it was my pleasure and that I loved them dearly already but these adventures definitely made me love them all the more!

I am definitely looking forward to reviewing and editing those pictures and videos!