Niece's Wedding Pt. 06

Story Info
Chrissy has sex with her Maid of Honor and then threesome.
12.6k words
4.85
17.4k
19

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
959 Followers

Chrissy's Story

I am laying in bed trying to go to sleep, after meeting Daddy at the hotel. My whole body seems to still be tingling after what Daddy did to me a couple of hours ago. I have never orgasmed so hard in my life. I never would have thought it possible to feel such intense feelings.

It was bad enough I was horny from Sean eating me out on the couch and refusing to fuck me earlier in the week. Add to that the nerves and excitement about asking Michelle to have sex with me. I know Daddy played the recording of her saying she was thinking of having sex with me, but she could have just been teasing him for the tip.

I figured when Daddy tied me to the bed I would finally get fucked. Instead I got licked, vibrated and when that wasn't enough I was shocked. I thought I was going to explode. Once I was a quivering mess, Daddy finally fucked me.

My thoughts keep jumping from what happened tonight, to what might happen tomorrow night. I don't know how I do it, but I finally fall asleep.

The next day Michelle and I are texting. She is excited for our overnight. I tell her so am I. I leave out the part that I am nervous about having sex with her. I keep thinking of Michelle as the first woman I will be having sex with. I know she won't be. I know Ashley was the first woman I had sex with but it's all a blur to me. It was the first thing Daddy told me to do. I did it at the time because I wanted the money. Now I think I would do almost anything he asked me to do.

Now I do it because it turns me on so much. I realize just having these thoughts running through my head is making me wet. I think of Michelle and I want to see her naked. I want to have sex with her. I am praying Michelle doesn't freak, and the night isn't a blur. I want to remember it.

I am a mental case thinking and worrying about tonight. Too bad Sean is working. I have the card for the room, we could spend the day in bed. Wait a minute. I have the key to the room. I pack a quick bag and leave for the hotel. At least at the hotel I can lay on the bed naked, and play with myself. I can just lay there, and not have to worry about Mom knocking on the door asking if I am ok.

I go right up to the room and I walk in. Housekeeping has already been here. The bed is made, and Oh My God! On the nightstand is the bottle of lube and the vibrator with the branch on it. I start to giggle. Did the housekeeper find it in the bedsheets, did Daddy leave it like that for me to use, and the maid to see.

My phone chirps.

Daddy - You are there early.

ME - How do you know I am at the hotel?

Daddy - All six hidden cameras are live streaming to the cloud, and send me an alert when the motion sensor activates them.

ME - You can see me now.

Daddy - Yes Little Girl.

ME - Did you leave the toy for me?

Daddy - No, the toy and the lube were stuck in the bedding, and I forgot them. You should have seen the smile on the maids face when she found it, and the wet spots on the sheets. She knew what happened there last night.

I can feel myself getting embarrassed thinking about the maid seeing the mess.

Daddy - I am working and I have to go. I am looking forward to tonight.

I decide to give Daddy a show to watch. I strip naked and prop myself up on a bunch of pillows, and I spread my legs with my knees bent some. I look around and I honestly don't know where the cameras are. I decide to watch myself in the mirror. There are three little buttons at the base of the vibrator and a larger obvious power button. I turn it on and the three buttons light up. I click the first and it starts vibrating. I set it to low. I click the second and smile. It changes the pattern of the vibrations. I leave it in a high/low/high one that should feel nice. I have to try it. My pussy is nice and wet. All I have to do is rub the tip of the toy along my lips once or twice and...oooohhhhhhhh. Oh the buzzing feels so nice. I work it back and forth a little bit to get it nice and lubed. I change the angle a little to get the branch on my clit. "Oh Shit." I gasp. Wow this is nice. I move it around for a bit. Trying to find the perfect spot. It doesn't take me long to figure out pushing it in and out just enough to pull the branch of my clit and have to touch back down as I push the toy in. I click the speed button and put it on high. I want, no I need a little more to orgasm. I can't believe how good this feels. Oh shit. I start fucking it in and out of me a little harder. The vibrations inside, the fucking, my clit getting poked and vibrated over and over again.

I am there. I just need it on my clit. I push it in and hold it, and it slips in my fingers. I grab it again, and gasp. It's moving inside me. I have it held against my clit and it's....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. I hold it against me for a moment too long and my hips shiver. I let go of the toy to grab the sheets in my hands, and a moment later my pussy squeezes the toy out of me.

As I lay there catching my breath I can feel the toy buzzing and moving against my ass cheek. I reach down and pick it up, and giggle. The dick part of it is extending in and out about an inch or so. I can see a smear across the last button. When it slipped I must have pushed it. I hit it again and the dildo moves faster. Just like the vibrations and buzzing there are three speeds for the in and out. Wow this is a nice toy.

I think of Daddy watching. I power off the toy and lift it to my mouth. "I wish it were you I was licking clean Daddy." I say as I suck the toy into my mouth down to the branch. I pull it out, smile, and get up heading to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get dressed.

I am curled up on the couch in the room surfing social media on my phone when Michelle texts me.

Michelle - I am all packed and ready to go. What time should we meet?

ME - I am already here.

My phone rings. "You brat." Laughs Michelle. "Did you want some alone time?" She asks, which is her way of saying did I want to be alone to play with myself. I stutter for a moment, and Michelle laughs. "Oh my God you did."

"Stop." I say getting embarrassed.

"You are so easy." Michelle laughs. "I will be there in about 30 minutes." And she hangs up.

25 minutes later she is knocking at the door. We squeal and hug. She pulls away and hands me her bag. "I have to pee. Too much coffee." And she runs into the bathroom. She comes out a few minutes later. "So, I was right earlier. You wanted some alone time." She says.

"What? No, I didn't." I try to say. She holds up the vibrator I left on the bathroom vanity to dry. "Shit." I sigh.

Michelle presses each button once and giggles. "Oh you go girl. This thing is crazy." I can feel myself blushing. As it buzzes and wiggles in her hand. "You must have been a sexy sight using this."

Oh my God. She said I am sexy. Daddy did say I need to just kiss her. Before I lose my nerve. I step closer to Michelle, I can see her eyes go wide. I am so nervous. I kiss her rather softly at first, just kissing her lips. After a moment she parts her lips, and I don't even think about it. I slide my tongue into her mouth and she sucks on my tongue and moans. My hand reaches up and cups her boob through her shirt. She gasps at this and pulls back.

She pushes my hair back off my face gently. "Chrissy, I have never..."

I interrupt her and lie. "Neither have I, but I have wondered about it. I want it to be with someone I love." I say softly.

"Oh Chrissy." She sighs as she hugs me. "I have thought the same thing." She kisses my neck, and it gives me chills. "Shall we move to the bed?" She whispers in my ear.

"Yes." I sigh. I stand back and kick off my pants leaving me in my tee shirt and panties.

Michelle smiles. "Good idea." She says as she kicks off her shoes and pants. We kneel on the bed in front of each other and give each other soft tender kisses. Sometimes it's kissing and pulling the other one's lip. Sometimes it a deep passionate French kiss, and sometimes it's a soft gentle kiss on the lips. I get a sudden urge to see Michelle's boobs. I have seen her in a bra, but never topless. I can feel her nipples poking out through her shirt. I want to see them and tease them. I run my hand up and under the back of her shirt and pop her bra open. Michelle stops for a moment and stares at me. "Chrissy, stop. I haven't had sex in almost a year, and never with a woman."

I pull my hands out of her shirt and hug her to me. "It's ok if you don't want to. I am sorry. I didn't mean to rush this." I say upset she is saying no. She hugs me tight. "Oh Chrissy no, that's not what I am saying at all." She pulls back and looks at me. "I don't know what to do." She sighs.

I smile. "Me neither. I just know I wanted to see your boobs." I say.

Michelle hesitates for a moment and lifts her arms. "Take my shirt off." I smile as I pull her shirt over her head. She drops her arms and her bra slides off. She drops it to the side and I smile and I look at her boobs. Our boobs are about the same but she has darker larger nipples than I do. She reaches for the bottom of my shirt. Without a word I raise my arms. She pulls it up and off. She drops my shirt and softly pushes my hair back off my ear. She nibbles on my earlobe giving me the chills. "I want to take your bra off." She whispers to me.

"Please do." I sigh.

Michelle wraps her arms around me and unclips my bra. As she breaks the hug she drags her hands over my shoulders pulling it off me. As she drops my bra, she holds a boob in each hand. "Oh Chrissy, your boobs are beautiful."

"Mine are?" I say as I reach out and hold hers. Look at those nipples." I say as I rub each one with my thumbs.

She sighs. "They are too big, and sensitive."

Sensitive huh. I lean down and suck one into my mouth. Michelle sucks in a deep breath. It sounds like she liked that. I move to the other nipple. This time I grab it in my teeth and tug softly. "Oh you brat." Michelle says with a pleasurable sigh. I reach for her other nipple to pinch and pull on it. "If you don't stop I swear you will make me wet." She sighs.

I pull my mouth off her nipple with a pop, and replace it with my fingers, twisting and pulling on both her nipples now. I kiss between her boobs. "So if I keep doing this to your beautiful nipples?" I ask.

"If you were a guy I would be asking you to fuck me right now." She sighs with her eyes closed. I pull a hand off her nipple, and let my fingers trail down her stomach.

As I get to her belly button her eyes open and she looks at me. Her eyes widen a little more as my fingertips slip under the waistband of her panties. Nothing more than a sigh escapes her lips, so my fingers keep reaching down. I find her clit and give it a soft rub. "Ooooohhhhh." Michelle sighs. She feels wet but I want a good feel. I push down, and my fingers slip right between her lips. She is so wet. She sighs as I pull my fingers back. I hold up my wet fingers so she can see them, and I put them in my mouth to suck and lick clean.

I push on her shoulders. "Lay back. I want a better taste." I say softly. She starts to say something, and I put my fingers on her lips to stop her. "Yes I am sure. Yes I want to. If you don't, just get off the bed and we will never talk about it again." I say.

She smiles at me as she lays back. "No way am I getting off this bed." She rolls her hips and pushes her panties off her ass and down her legs. She then spreads her legs. I lay between her thighs and kiss my way up, closer and closer to her pussy. I give one last final kiss right beside her pussy lips. I can see the moisture dribbling out of her. "Please." She moans. I lick from between her pussy and asshole and lick up. Michelle lets out a loud gasp as my tongue flicks her clit. I lick it again and she sighs. It feels big against my tongue. I spread her lips and look at her. Her clit is a little bigger than mine I think. It's hard to tell, since I have never had this view of mine. She is either really worked up, very sensitive or both. I turn my face and bite her thigh softly.

She looks down at me. "Hey no biting." She says with a smile.

I run two fingers up her lips trapping them between my fingers. I stop with my palm on her clit. "You are beautiful, Michelle." I say.

"Sure my floppy lips and my big clit." She says putting herself down.

I bend down and slip my tongue into her, and as I pull it back I suck her lips into my mouth and pull them up some. She moans as they slip out of my mouth. "They are perfect, and I bet guys love watching them wrap around their dick as they fuck you." I say.

"Oh a nice hard dick sounds so nice." She sighs with a smile.

"The night is still young." I say with a smile and drop my face down to her pussy. I realize I don't really know what I am doing as I lick between her lips. I was in a daze with Ashley and was just going through the motions. Michelle is soaked, and tastes just a little tart. I decide to do what I like and what Sean does to me. From the sighs I am hearing Michelle make, she likes me licking up and down between her lips, reaching into her just a bit. Let's see if she likes this. I move up and suck her clit into my mouth and run my tongue all around it.

"Oh FUCK!" Michelle gasp. She reaches down and holds my head in place. "JESUS, Don't Stop PLEASE!" I keep sucking and flicking her clit. Her legs start shivering, and she actually screams. "FFFUUCCCKKKKK! She humps up so hard she pushes me off, but not before I got a mouth full of pussy juice. I crawl up beside her as she recovers and she looks at my wet face. "Did I do that?" She asks giggling.

"You did." I say as I run my tongue around my lips.

Michelle pulls me into a tight hug. "Chrissy, another person hasn't touched me in nearly a year, and No One has ever made me orgasm so hard or so quick."

I am thrilled I made her feel so good. I pull back and lean down and kiss her. Michelle runs her fingers through my hair and holds me to her kissing me a little harder. She breaks the kiss and looks at me a little concerned. "Chrissy, I want to, but I never have, I have no idea. I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel, but...." She says as she holds my head and hair in her hands.

"Sshh." I say as I put a finger to her lips. "I did to you what I like done to me. I am sure I will like it, if you do the same." I say smiling down at her.

She looks at me for a moment and then nudges me over. I roll over onto my back and Michelle hovers over me. I reach out for her boobs and she slaps my hand away. "I am pleasuring you now." She says firmly.

"Yes, Ma'am." I say with a big smile.

I watch as she kneels over me straddling my legs and stares down at me. She leans forward and holds my boobs in her hand. She is gently squeezing my areola and nipple. "I have never touched another woman's boobs." She moves her fingers up so she now has just my nipples as she tugs and squeezes. She then slowly drops her head down and licks one nipple, and then sucks it into her mouth.

I sigh. "Oh Michelle, that is so nice. Mmmmm." I moan as she pulls on my nipple with her teeth, as she pulls her mouth off one and moves to the other. I sigh as she makes my nipples tingle with pleasure.

Michelle looks up at me with a smile in her eyes, and pulls her mouth off my nipple with a small pop. She kisses me between my boobs, and shuffles her body down putting her legs between mine. She kisses her way down my body. She kisses my ribs, stomach, belly button and just under my belly button when she looks up at me, after just staring at my pussy. "Chrissy, you are so pretty." She says as her fingers softly rub my lips. She rubs my clit and I gasp loudly. "Oh, you like that." She says smiling at me.

"Michelle, I have liked everything that has happened." I say and moan as she slips a finger between my lips and in my pussy. She slides it in and out a few times. "Try two fingers." I urge her, and sigh as she slips a second one in me.

She looks up at me. "It feels so different, yet the same." She pulls her fingers out of me and looks at them, and she sucks them into her mouth. She looks back at me. "I think I like your taste better than mine. You aren't as bitter." She says very matter of factly.

"I thought you were delicious." I say as I pull my knees up some and spread them wide. "Maybe you would like a better taste?" I ask with a smile.

"I think I would." Michelle says as she lowers her head down and licks me from the bottom up. I can't help but moan softy. "Mmmmmm!" She licks me like that a few times. I lay my head back and enjoy the sensation. She licks higher and flicks my clit at the end of the lick, and I gasp. She runs her tongue around and over my clit over and over again. "Oh Honey." I moan.

"You like that?" Michelle asks as she looks up at me with her mouth and chin wet with my juices.

"Oh yes." I sigh.

"How about this?" She asks as she pushes two fingers back into my pussy, and goes back to licking my clit.

"Fffuuuuccckkk!" I moan. As she curls her fingers inside my brushing along to top of me inside.

She stops licking long enough to say. "I have read that's our G-Spot. I guess it's sensitive." She says as she rubs her fingers back and forth and I shiver.

"Yyyes...vvvery." I gasp. "Please."

"Please what?" Michelle asks, a little concerned. "Do I need to stop?"

"Noooooo." I moan.

Michelle giggles and resumes licking my clit and fingering me. I can't help it. Soon after that I start rolling my hips. I reach down and just hold her head in place. "So close. Please." I beg. It's so close and so intense. "NNNGGHH....NNGGHH!" And the damn breaks. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" I yell out. As I look down I can see Michelle just watching me orgasm with a smile on her face. Michelle crawls up beside me and lays her head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her and stroke her hair.

I can hear the smile in her voice. "So you liked that?"

"No, it was horrible. I never want to have a fantastic orgasm like that again." I say.

Michelle slaps my stomach. "Meanie."

I put my hand under her arm and pull her up. She moves up so we are side by side. I cup her cheeks in my hands. "Michelle, that was beautiful. I will never ever forget it." I say.

She leans in and gives me the softest of kisses. "I will never forget today either." We shuffle on the bed and pull the covers over us as I spoon behind her. As we snuggle down and relax some. "So what now." She asks.

"Well I could use some food. I really haven't eaten all day, and we are here for a girls night. Let's go get some food and drinks." I say.

She hugs my arm tighter to her chest. I can feel her boobs squished under my arm. "I don't want to move. This is nice." She sighs.

"It is." I can feel her nipple against the bottom of my hand. I shift just a bit and run my finger around her nipple. She just sighs and leans back against me. I think of Daddy and what he wants me to do. I am glad I had sex with Michelle, and I hope we keep doing it. Then I remembered something she said. "So Honey, do you still want to get laid?" I ask softly in her ear.

She holds my arm a little tighter. "Chrissy, this was great, and I hope it's not the last time, but a nice hard dick just can't be replaced by your toy, but I don't want to do a one nighter with just some guy."

"What if it was someone you knew?" I ask. Her fingers have been rubbing my arm as she held me to her. Her finger stops, and she says nothing. "Michelle?" I ask.

"What are you saying Chrissy?" She asks sounding a little weird.

I take a deep breath. "Well I was thinking. I know a guy with a nice hard dick. That would probably be thrilled to join us."

She turns in my arms to face me. "And his name is?"

"Sean." I half say and half ask.

Her eyes go wide. "You want your fiancé to fuck me?" She asks.

I look at her, and brush a loose stand of hair behind her ear. "Well, I want to help my Maid of Honor out, and what guy wouldn't want to have us both. At least that's what the magazines say."

ao1701e
ao1701e
959 Followers