Niece's Wedding Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle smiles. "You're serious."

I heard my Dad say once the best lie is half truths and lies. So I stick with the magazine article. I tell her I want to make Sean happy and let him know I will try anything to do that.

"Is that was this was?" Michelle asks.

"Oh No." I say hugging her tight. "This was something that has been going through my head since I read the article weeks ago. It was an open survey about women and sex in an older magazine. What women like. What they want. What they do for their men." I say. I pull back and look at her. I am upset that she is thinking that. "Michelle, please believe me. I didn't do this, to have a threesome. I did this because I have been thinking about doing this for weeks. All the stories I read have been running through my mind, but it's thinking of you that gave me butterflies."

Michelle runs her fingers along my cheek. "I have a confession to make. Some girls were talking at work about having sex with a girl. One girl said she did it with a close friend, and I instantly thought of you, and having sex with you." She gives me an embarrassed smile. "I might have played with myself a few times thinking about it."

I slide my hand under the covers and rub her clit. "You played with this?" I ask. "While thinking of me?"

She slides her hand down to my clit and smiles at me. "And you got butterflies thinking of doing this with me?" She asks.

We continue to kiss and just look into each other's eyes as we rub each other. Then Michelle starts gets dirty. "So you want to see Sean fuck me?" She asks and I close my eyes imagining it and I moan. "Maybe you want to be watched fucking him?"

I sigh. "No, I want to watch him fuck you and lick you both clean afterwards."

"Oh you dirty girl." She giggles.

I smile at her. "I have been licking him clean for a while now."

Michelle's smile gets bigger. "My sweet friend isn't so sweet. So you like a man cumming in your mouth?"

"I am ok with it. It's not bad, but Sean Loves it. So I am happy to do it." I say. "Maybe I will let him cum in my mouth, and then share it with you in a kiss." I say as I lean forward kissing her and pushing my tongue in her mouth.

Michelle moans and grabs my arm with her free hand. "Harder please." She begs as she breaks the kiss. I put more pressure on her clit and rub faster. I can feel her wetness seeping out. Her breathing gets heavier and faster. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" She moans as she shudders against my hand.

She pulls my hand away, and holds my wrist tight as she shivers. She opens her eyes and looks at me, and then smiles. "Your turn." She says. She leans more into me and resumes rubbing my clit. She had kind of stopped as she orgasmed. "Did you imagine this? Did you imagine you and I laying beside each other and fingering each other to orgasm?" Michelle asks.

"No." I sigh.

"Tell me Chrissy. What did you imagine?"

"What we did earlier." I gasp as she rubs me faster.

"I want you to tell me Chrissy. What did we do earlier?" She asks.

"I....uughh. I pictured us... going down on each other. Ooohhh. Please Honey." I beg.

Michelle starts telling me her fantasy. "I have been thinking about a porno I saw where two girls were rubbing their pussies together. The women loved it and it looked so sexy. I have thought about doing it with you. Us being those two girls."

I picture that in my head and orgasm. "AAAAHHHHHHHH." My stomach shivers as I cum. Michelle and I end up snuggled together as we both relax after orgasming.

Michelle kisses my shoulder. "If Sean is joining us for a threesome later I will need a few drinks." She says.

I squeal and hug her. I pull back and look at Michelle. "Thank you for not hating me for kissing you." I say.

Her face softens. "What?" She asks.

"I was torn up inside about having sex with you. I wanted to. I mean you are so sexy and beautiful, but then I was afraid you would hate me and think I was sick, and not want to be my Maid of Honor." I say getting emotional.

She wraps me up in a big hug. "Oh Chrissy no, never. I am so glad you kissed me." She says as she pulls back to look at me. I can see she is now emotional. She leans in and gives me a sweet, passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss and looks at me, and asks. "Was that the kiss of a woman that is mad at you or thinks you are sick?" All I can do is shake my head no. "I need you to make me a promise." She says.

"Ok." I say.

She gives me a small smile. "Promise me we will do this again, and it won't be a one time thing."

"I promise." I say as I lean in and kiss her. We go back to snuggling together. "Now how do I get Sean here?" I say out loud.

"Oh that's easy." Says Michelle as she hops up. She has me sit up and then props some pillows behind me. "Scoot back." She says as she kneels on the bed in front of me. She props my knees up and moves between my legs. She reaches out and pushes my hair behind my ears. Then she pulls a little back out. "That's better." She reaches down and pinches and pulls on my nipples. Until they are hard and I am sighing in pleasure. She moves back and positions my feet flat, with my knees bent, and my legs spread wide. "Wait a minute." She says as she bends down and licks my pussy all over.

"Oooohhhh." I gasp in surprise.

After a minute her head pops up, and she smiles. "That looks sexier, all shiny and wet." She grabs her phone, and snaps a picture. Then she starts making me strike different poses. She shows me the winning shot. One with me looking very horny, with one hand teasing my nipple, and one rubbing my clit.

I can hear her mumbling as she plays on her phone. She then looks back at me smiling. "What time does Sean work until?"

"6pm." I say.

"Good. Plenty of time for a few drinks. Then we can text him this later." She says as she turns the phone. Across the top of the picture she has added the hotel name, and along the bottom the room number.

"Michelle." I gasp.

She laughs. "Trust me. You send this, and then do not answer and he is here 5 minutes later." She hops off the bed. "Let's get washed up. I am hungry."

I lay there in bed and sigh. Michelle started getting me worked up again licking me to get me wet and excited for the pictures. "Stop playing with yourself and come get washed up." Michelle laughs from inside the bathroom. I moan in frustration and get off the bed.

Soon enough Michelle and I are dressed, in an Uber and on our way to a small shopping area. We step out and she hooks her arm in mine. "First things first." She says as she walks me past a few stores to a small sign that reads Linda's Lingerie.

I giggle. "What are we doing here?"

She turns and looks at me. She has a soft loving look on her face. "I am buying you a beautiful, classy lingerie to wear on your wedding night." She says.

I just hug her and hold her. "Thank you."

We walk in and look around. There are bunches of mannequins with different things on. Michelle pulls me over to a beautiful white baby doll. It's see through lace with some embroidered flowers, and a white satin trim. Over the babydoll is a long white robe made of the same material and trim. Michelle speaks up to the salesgirl at the counter. "Excuse me. One of these." She says pointing at the display. "For my friend here."

The girl smiles and comes over. She eyes me for a minute and pulls one out of a drawer. "Dressing rooms are over there." She says pointing.

What, try it on? Really I am thinking. Michelle pushes me by the shoulders. "You are going to be gorgeous." She walks me into the changing room. "Well." She says.

"What the hell." I say. I strip to my panties, and pull on the babydoll. I turn and look in the mirror. Wow this looks good. It's a perfect fit. It has nice cleavage but not crazy, and it's just long enough. I look up and Michelle is putting her hands on my shoulders.

"You look beautiful." She says softly and emotionally.

I turn and we hug each other. We break the hug and we are weepy. Michelle takes a deep breath. "None of that." She says dabbing her eyes. "This is a fun night. Get changed." She says and she walks out. I come out a few minutes later and the sales girl has a box open with what looks like the robe and thong. She puts the babydoll in the box, and the box in a bag on the counter. Michelle grabs the bag, loops her arm in mine. "Time for some drinks!" And she walks me out of the store.

It's a little after 5pm. Michelle keeps ordering us margaritas and we have shared 3 different appetizers. I am stuffed and happy. Michelle has a big smile on her face. "So wait a minute before today neither of us have had sex with a girl, right?" She asks.

"Correct." I say.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" She asks.

"Nope." I giggle. I know it's a lie, but I reason in my head it's my first time with Sean.

She raises her glass. "Here is to our first threesome." We clink glasses and drink.

I finish my drink. "We should go." I say. We stand up and I giggle. "I am tipsy."

She giggles. "We were tipsy 2 rounds ago. Oh Uber." She sings as she taps on her phone. We get in the car. We both have our phones out, when Michelle grabs mine. I try to complain. She turns away. "Shush, I am working." She says.

I freak for a minute when I see her open the texts. I have Daddy listed as Ashley D, but thank god she ignores it, and opens Sean's text. She drops the picture of me from her phone to mine and then sends it to Sean.

"Michelle, he is going to freak." I giggle.

"Yes he probably will." She says when almost instantly I get a text.

Sean - Holy Shit you are so sexy. Are you telling me to come there? Aren't you there with Michelle?

Michelle turns from me and giggles as she replies.

ME - I think you're sexy too.

"Michelle!" I gasp as I read over her shoulder.

She turns and looks at me still holding it away from me. "Wait a minute. I have to ask. Is Sean Big." She asks with a half smile. "I can't take, big. I am not a big guy girl."

"Oh Jesus!" I hear the driver mutter.

Michelle giggles. "Sorry, TMI."

I look at the driver. Screw it. "No he isn't. I think he is perfect." I say.

"I like perfect." She says with a sexy smile.

Just then we pull up. I put out my hand. "Give me my phone." I say.

"Nope." She says dropping both into her purse, and getting out of the car.

"Michelle!" I yell as I get out after her.

I catch up to her in the hotel lobby. "Give me my phone." I say hooking her arm in mine, walking her to the elevator. We get in the elevator and she turns to me, as we both look at her purse as it rings. "Michelle." I say as I grab for her purse, and she pulls it away.

"Chrissy, you want to do this for him then do it. Tease him and make him crazy so when he gets he is so horny he can't think straight." Says Michelle. "Like this."

ME - Sorry I couldn't answer but my hands were full.

She then adds the picture of me holding both nipples pinched between my fingers.

SEAN - Who is taking the pictures?

Michelle smiles at me as we walk in the room. "I have a surprise for you." She says.

"Michelle." I plead. "Come on, let me talk to him."

She ignores me, and reaches into the lingerie store bag. She rummages around for a minute. Then she pulls out a very light pink, very sexy and small, one piece lingerie. "Go put it on in the bathroom." Michelle says with a big smile. I put my hand over my mouth in surprise. "Trust me. You are going to look sexy." She puts it in my hand, spins me around, and pats my bum. Sending me to the bathroom.

I am in the bathroom and I hold it up. This thing is barely wide enough to cover my pussy, and the strips of material over my boobs barely cover my nipples and areolas. I am lucky if there is a spare half inch on either side. The rest is ribbons and straps around my neck, back and bum. It takes me a few tries to get them on correctly. I look at myself in the mirror. Sean is going to love this.

I walk out of the bathroom smiling. I am kind of proud of how I look. "What do you..." I start to say but stop dead in my tracks. Michelle is standing there smiling at me in the exact same outfit, except hers is a soft lavender color. "You are beautiful." I say as I get over my shock.

Michelle's smile gets bigger. "I was thinking you look hot." She says.

I recover. "Yes we do." I say as I step towards her and hug her.

Michelle pulls back and holds up my phone to me. "No talking to him. Just tease him. Tell him nothing." She says handing me my phone. I re-read the texts.

ME - Come find out. Oh wait. You have to work until 6pm. Too bad.

I get a dirty thought and send Sean another picture of me rubbing my clit.

SEAN - FUCK! Good thing I left 5 minutes ago.

I show Michelle and she laughs. "See, I told you." She looks up at me. "So he should be here in...?" She asks.

"Depending on traffic, parking the car, and getting up to the room. 15-20 minutes." I say.

"Plenty of time." Michelle says.

"For what?" I ask.

"This." She says as she moves towards me and kisses me. We stand there making out with each other. I reach up and slip my fingers under her lingerie to tease her nipple. She pulls my hand back. "Nope." She says. "No touching any covered skin. I want you hot to trot when Sean gets here." She then moans as I pinch her nipple through the sheer material.

I smile. "I am not touching skin." I say.

"Mmmnnn. Not what I meant." She pulls my hand away. "No touching any covered body part." She says as she kisses me hard. I slide my hands down and cup her ass cheeks in each hand, and squeeze. We eventually move to the bed. We kneel in front of each other and continue kissing. God I am getting so turned on kissing her soft lips. Feeling her tongue slip into my mouth, having her suck mine into her mouth. "I wish Sean would kiss me like this." I say as I lean back and run my fingers through her hair.

Michelle sighs. "I know. I was thinking the same thing. Well wishing a guy would kiss like this." Just then there is an urgent knock on the door. We smile at each other. I hop off the bed and hold my finger to my lips, as I go to the door.

I open the door and smile at Sean. "Holy...". He mutters, but just stands there staring at me.

"Would you like to come in?" I ask giggling.

"Yeah!" He says walking in as I push the door open and walk into the room out of site of the door.

"I have a present for you." I say as I turn the corner and Michelle is standing there. I walk up to her and stand beside her, putting my arm around her shoulders. Sean turns the corner and stops staring again. "Oh Fuck!" He gasps. He looks us both up and down. "Like both of you...a threesome?" He almost stutters.

Michelle takes the lead. She turns and starts kissing my neck and looking at Sean. I sigh as I feel her finger slide from my throat down my breast bone and back up. "We have gotten very.....familiar, with each other while we have been waiting for you." She says as she turns my head with one finger on my chin and kisses me deep.

"Really?" He mutters.

I break the kiss and move to Sean. "She tastes delicious." I say as I nuzzle his neck.

"Oh Fuck! I would love to see that." He moans.

"After you fuck her and cum in her, you can watch me lick her clean." I say into his neck.

Michelle walks up to us and pulls on his shirt, popping a couple of buttons. "You are over dressed though."

Sean looks at both of us, as if to ask "Really?" Michelle turns his face to her and kisses him very passionately.

She pulls back, and looks at him. "Convinced yet? Maybe this will help." Michelle turns to me and gives me a passionate kiss. I hold her head to me and moan as we make out in front of Sean.

"Fuck yeah." He says pulling his shirt off.

Michelle pulls back from the kiss and nuzzles my neck. "Open his pants. Let me see his perfect dick." She says to me. I hold her hand, and pull her down with me as I drop to my knees.

I look up and Sean is just staring down at us. I open his belt, and pop the button on his pants. I take Michelle's hand and put it on his zipper. His hard on is right there. "Open it." I say. She smiles and pulls down his zipper. His pants open and his hardon pops out pushing against his underwear. I reach out and pull his pants and underwear down. His hardon bounces up and down as his pants drop to his knees. I look at Michelle. She has a lusty smile on her face. I reach up and gently stroke Sean's dick, and she just watches. I put my hand behind her head and nudge her forward. She stops her head and looks at me. "Do it." I say softly. She opens her mouth and I push her forward again. She sucks the top half of him in her mouth, and I swear I can feel myself get wetter. Sean groans as I watch Michelle's cheeks move in as she sucks on him, and then bulge a little as her tongue moves in her mouth.

I stand up and pull Sean into a passionate kiss, and then step back. "So do you like our outfits?"

He runs his hand over my boob and the sheer material. "You are so sexy." He says.

"Hey!" Says Michelle pulling her mouth off his dick. "What about me?" She asks.

He smiles. "Stand up. Let me get a good look."

She stands in front of him. He reaches a hand out like he did with me, and rubs it over her boob. "You are both very, very sexy." He says with a huge smile.

I reach out for Michelle's other boob and nipple and tease it. "She also has Very Sensitive Nipples." I say. "I know this from very personal experience with her earlier."

"Oh Fuck." Sean moans as he reaches out and pinches Michelle's nipple. She lets out a low deep moan of pleasure.

He stands there playing with both our nipples. I sigh as it tingles. I pull his hand away. "Why don't you take those off." I say pointing to his shoes and pants. "And we can move to the bed." Before Michelle and I can get to the bed, Sean has his shoes and pants kicked off, and is diving onto the middle of the bed. I crawl over Sean's leg pushing the far one aside. I pat the bed and Michelle joins me between his legs. I push her hair back behind her ear. "I want to watch you finish what you started." I say.

"Oh shit." Moans Sean. "Are you two trying to kill me?"

I look at Michelle. "Get to it. I will be right back." I say as I crawl up Sean's body.

Michelle doesn't hesitate. She sucks Sean back into her mouth, and she starts bobbing up and down on him. As I get up to Sean's face he is moaning in pleasure. "So you are good with all this?" I ask. He puts his hand behind my head and pulls me into a deep hard kiss.

"You are unbelievable." He says smiling at me as we break the kiss. Then he looks at me. "Did you two really..?" He asks, unable to actually ask the question.

I smile. "Yes Sean. We had sex. I played with her boobs. She played with mine. I went down on her. She went down on me." I say.

"I wish I could have seen that." He sighs.

"You can. Once you cum inside her." I say smiling at him. "Watch, I will give you a little preview." I say and I crawl down the bed and get behind Michelle. I put my hand on her thigh, and she spreads her legs, never taking her mouth off Sean. I look up at Sean and watch him as he watches me. I pull her thong to the side and reach down and rub Michelle's pussy. I slip two fingers in her already wet pussy and she moans around Sean's dick.

I look up and Sean's eyes are glued to me. I slide my fingers back and forth a few times, and then pull them out. I hold them up and smile at Sean as I suck my fingers into my mouth and lick them clean. He stares at me speechless. I slip my fingers back in her pussy. "Would you like a taste?" I ask, and he nods his head yes. I roll my fingers around inside Michelle and she moans in disappointment as I pull them out. I crawl back up to Sean holding my wet fingers up. I get to his face, and almost have my fingers to his mouth when I have a dirty idea. I pull my fingers back and wipe them across my closed lips. I bend down to Sean and he kisses me like an animal. We are mid kiss when he groans in the kiss and I feel his body go stiff.