Niece's Wedding Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it. Yes Daddy will move." He says as he rolls off me. He reaches out and grabs Michelle's arm and pulls her towards me. "Because Daddy wants to watch Michelle lick you clean."

I groan but say nothing as he rolls me onto my back. I don't want to say no to Daddy. I mean Sean. Oh God what am I thinking? Michelle settles between my legs and rubs my thighs and says. "I will go easy Sweetie."

Before I can say thank you Sean has his face beside Michelle's. "If you go easy, and rob me from watching Chrissy enjoy having a woman go down on her. Daddy will fuck your ass until she cums. Do you want Daddy to fuck your ass?" He asks Michelle.

"So I have to call you Daddy too?" She asks.

Sean moves back. "No you don't have to." He says as he reaches for the lube and pours some on her ass.

Michelle's eyes go wide. "I am sorry, Daddy. I won't go easy." She looks at me and mouths. "Sorry." She leans in and licks my pussy lips, scooping up the cum I could feel oozing out of me. She gives me a few licks and softly licks my clit. I gasp and shiver as she moves back down to my pussy and runs her tongue around between my lips and up into me. She softly moves up to my clit every now and then and I can't help but gasp when she licks it. She is doing her best to be gentle, and to make it look good. Luckily Sean buys it. "She is all clean." Michelle announces as she pulls her face away from me.

Sean pulls Michelle into him and kisses her. God I can't believe I am getting turned on again watching them kiss. Sean is kissing her hard, and Michelle is just surrendering to him moaning into the kiss. He breaks the kiss and I can hear it in his voice. My Sean is back. "Michelle, I hope you enjoyed tonight." He says softly.

She smiles at him. I think she catches the change in his voice. "I did Daddy." She says and gives him a sweet soft kiss.

He smiles at her. "I hope we can do this again sometime?" He asks.

Michelle giggles. "I said the same thing to Chrissy before you arrived."

Sean gives me a loving smile. "Excuse me." He says to her as he lays down beside me. We reach our arms out for each other and hug. He kisses my neck. "This was amazing!"

I giggle. "It was. I am glad you enjoyed it."

He holds my chin in his hand and gives me a soft loving kiss that makes me feel all warm inside. Michelle gets up and heads to the bathroom leaving us alone. "I don't want you to leave." I sigh.

"I know, but my Mom would have an absolute shit fit. Just as your Mom would if she found out I was here." Sean says.

I smile. "Imagine either of our Moms finding out what happened here tonight." I say.

"I don't even want to think about it. I can hear it now. Two good catholic school kids. Me having gone to a catholic college. I am sure my Mom would claim she is now going to hell for our sins." Sean moans, shaking his head.

Michelle comes walking out of the bathroom. "Hey altar boy thanks for all the extra lube at the end." He hopes up and pulls her down onto the bed on the other side of him. He wraps an arm around both of us and hugs us to him. I smile across at Michelle. She lets out an exhausted sigh. "If I have to." She says as she lays her head on Sean's chest. I reach out for her hand, and she gives it a gentle squeeze.