Niece's Wedding Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull back and look down. He is cumming in Michelle's mouth. "Don't swallow." I say and move down.

Michelle looks up surprised at what I said, but then gets it. We both kneel and she kisses me letting some of his cum drool into my mouth. I hear Sean groan. I glance over and I can see him drop his head back onto the pillow. Michelle holds my face in her hands and continues kissing me. When there is no longer a trace of Sean's cum in our mouths she breaks the kiss. She looks at me almost desperate. "Chrissy, I need to get laid." She says softly.

I hug her. "Oh Honey I know. It's your choice. What position?" I ask.

She thinks for just a moment. "I want to be on my back, missionary, with you beside me." She says.

I hug her tight again. "Gladly." I say as I hold her. I tap Sean's leg. "Move." He doesn't question me, he moves over. Michelle lays back, and I lay beside her. Sean is just looking at us. "Don't keep her waiting." I say smiling at Sean.

He just smiles. He can't believe this is happening. Michelle holds her hand up to Sean's stomach. "I can't believe I am about to say this out loud to you." She sighs. "Sean, for the last year or so it's been just my fingers. Please go easy."

"Oh, he absolutely will." I say before he can answer.

"Of course." He says behind me. "You tell me if you need me to slow down ok?"

She bites her lip and nods her head. I hold my hand up to Sean. "How about if I hold him, and put him inside you?" I ask. She gives me a rare embarrassed smile and nods yes. I slide down lower and give Sean a few strokes after wrapping my hand around him. I pull him forward and just rub his head between her lips. I am instantly turned on. Watching her lips slip around the tip of his dick. Watching them both get wetter and wetter as I rub them together. I stop and hold him at the entrance to her pussy. He takes the hint and pushes his hips forward. I keep a few fingers around him to keep him from going all the way in.

Michelle gasps as he enters her. "Oh Chrissy you are right. He is perfect. I have so missed this. Give me more please." She sighs. I pull my fingers away from him, and Sean slowly pushes until he is all the way in. Chrissy moans and opens her eyes looking up at Sean. "Slow please." She says as she holds her arm open for me to lay beside her. Sean starts a slow and steady fuck and they both moan. I crawl up and wrap my arm around her. I hold her against me as she moans and I feel the slightest push each time that Sean pushes into her.

I look down and see Michelle's nipple poking through the thin material. I reach down and push the top of the lingerie to the side exposing each boob and nipple. I can see Sean watching my every move. "Sean, did you ever think I would be playing with a woman's nipples while you had sex with her?" I ask as I give her nipple a firm pinch and tug. Michelle just lets out a moan.

"Never!" Sean gasps.

Michelle reaches up and pulls my lingerie aside exposing my boob. "Sean, did you ever dream you would be fucking me while you watched me suck on Chrissy's nipple?" She asks as she turns her head, pushes my nipple towards her mouth, and sucks on my nipple. I can't help but sigh.

I don't know if he realizes but he starts fucking Michelle a little harder. She lets out a moan, but does not complain. I can't believe I am watching Sean fuck Michelle, while I am laying here, cradling her head against my chest while she sucks on my nipple.

Sean brings me back to reality as I hear him breathing heavily and grunting. "That's it Sean. Cum in her pussy so I can lick it clean." I say as I realize I mean every word of it. I want to lick his cum out of her. This is all Sean needed. He groans and moans as he fucks into Michelle one last time, and I can tell he is cumming inside her pussy.

Michelle groans as Sean shoves in that one last time. She rolls her head away from my boob enjoying the sensation of Sean pulsing inside of her. I move down her body so my head is laying on her belly just above her pussy. I watch as her longer lips wrap around Sean's dick as he pulls out of her. It's like her lips are trying to hold on to him, and keep him from pulling out of her. As he pulls out I open my mouth. I don't need to say anything Sean knows what I am offering. He pulls his wet, slimy dick out, and pushes it into my mouth with a moan. As I lick and suck him clean. I get alternating flavors of his cum, hers, and then his again.

He pulls out of my mouth, and nudges my shoulder, as he tells me to lay on my back. As I lay back down beside Michelle, Sean taps Michelle's thigh. "Sit on her face so she can get all my cum out of you."

"Oh that sounds like fun." She says with a smile. Michelle straddles my head, and some cum drips out of her just before she actually sits on my face. She lets out a sigh of pleasure as I stick my tongue into her, and start licking her clean. At times I taste and feel Sean's cum on my tongue, and then with another lick Michelle's pussy juice.

Michelle is letting out pleasurable sighs and starts to hump against my mouth gently. I hear Sean ask. "Michelle, is my fiancé doing a good job? Is she good at eating pussy?"

Michelle looks down at me and holds my head in her hands. "Sean, she is doing a better job than any guy has ever done before." Then she holds my hair a little tighter. Her face changes and she humps a little harder. "Please Chrissy. Please. Please, I am so..... AAAHHH. AAAHHHH. AAAHHHHH!" She gasps with a stuttering moan as she orgasms. She lifts off my face, and she falls to the side.

I yelp in surprise as Sean grabs my ankles and pulls me to the edge of the bed. Michelle then yelps as he grabs her. Pulling her down beside me.

"A threesome means I fuck both of you." He says as he pushes my thighs back and pushes into me.

I gasp as he pushes right in. I realize he is horny. We aren't making love. He is fucking me, and I love it, until he pulls out. He moves to the side and I feel Michelle's thigh push back against mine. Then I hear her gasp as he pushes into her. Her gasping and moaning matches the rocking of her body against me as Sean fucks her. Every few minutes he goes from me to Michelle and back again. When he isn't fucking me I am rubbing my clit as I watch the pleasure on Michelle's face, and watch her boobs bounce.

Sean pulls out of Michelle and he smiles as he moves to the nightstand, and grabs the lube. He lays his hardon on my pussy and covers us in lube. He then lifts my legs a little higher. I moan as I feel him nudge against my bum. I try to relax, and I can't help moaning as he pops in my bum. He resumes fucking my ass with the tempo he was fucking my pussy. I start grunting with every stroke. "Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh."

Michelle looks at me. "Chrissy, are you ok?"

I turn my head to look at her. "Yes. He is...in my bum."

Michelle's eyes go wide. "Oh my God!" She stares for a moment. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, but... I am so full. So stretched. It's so much." I moan.

Sean pulls out of me and moves to Michelle. She is staring at him with a worried look. He puts two fingers on Michelle's pussy and wets his finger and her with lube. He takes one finger and slips it right in her bum. "Mmnnpphh." She moans with just a little discomfort in her voice. "Sean, I have never.."

Sean speaks over her. "I figured. That's why you have just a finger, and in a minute will have two, and then after that my dick in your ass." He says.

"I don't know if..". She starts but again he cuts her off.

"A wise man recently said to me. Lots of times women want you to take them, or more to the point, they want to give themselves to you." He says as he pushes a second finger in her bum, and she lets out a moan as he slides both fingers in and out of her ass slowly. "Chrissy already has, and you agreed to this threesome. Chrissy said you were my present. I want to use and enjoy my present." Sean says as he pulls out his fingers and nudges up against her asshole. His voice then gets soft and caring. "I will take it nice and slow. Say Uncle and I will stop." He says and he pushes forward and her eyes go wide, and she gasps. Sean stops. "I will let you get used to it for a minute." He looks at me. "Chrissy, come rub her clit. Give her a distraction."

I roll over beside her and reach down to rub her clit. "Are you ok?" I ask her softly.

Michelle looks at me. "Now I know what you meant so full, stretched and so much." She moans.

"Are you ready for a little fucking?" Asks Sean. Michelle just moans. "I will take that as a yes." Says Sean as he starts some slow soft fucking.

"Oh my god." She moans. After about a minute, Sean pulls out. Puts some lube right in her open ass. Puts more on himself, and pushes back in with a wet fart. I giggle. "Sure laugh, it's not your ass that feels like it has a baseball bat shoved up it."

"Nope, it isn't." I say with a smile.

Sean rolls me over and pushes my legs back. "Let's fix that." He says as he shoves back into my ass.

"Fuuuccckkk." I groan. He is right back to fucking my ass. The soft and slow Michelle was getting is gone.

He looks at Michelle. She is reaching back feeling her bum. "Finger your ass with two fingers. Keep it open or when I come back you may not like me shoving back in."

Michelle puts two fingers in her ass and softly moans. I reach out and grab Michelle's hand and squeeze it as he fucks my ass. After a bit he pulls out of me, and moves to Michelle. He pushes her legs back and holds them wide and pushes right in her ass. Michelle groans as his dick pushes back in. He isn't going as hard as he was with me, but he is fucking her harder than he was.

"Chrissy, her clit." Sean says. I smile and roll back over to rub her clit.

"You like watching me do this don't you?" I ask.

"Baby, it is hot as hell." Sean says. "Michelle, I am fucking your ass, until I cum..." Michelle moans loudly. And Sean keeps talking. "or you cum."

Michelle looks at me. "Please Chrissy, help me."

"What exactly do you want my bride to be, to do for you?" Asks Sean.

"Please Chrissy. Make me cum please." She almost begs.

I smile at Sean, as I bend over and suck her nipple into my mouth. I look up and Sean is watching me suck on her nipple. I am sure I can make her cum first. Sean has already cum twice. It takes some work to get a third one out of him. Although he is watching me have lesbian sex, so there is that. I grab her nipple between my teeth and pull a little. Michelle lets out a gasp and runs her fingers through my hair. Michelle's grunts are lessening and sounding more like pleasure. I can feel her muscles flexing under my hand and I rub and tease her clit. "Please Honey. So close...". I bear down harder and rub faster.

She starts gasping in little breaths, and then moans out. "Ffffuuucccckkkk!" As she cums.

"Fuck, that's tight. Jesus! Your ass is clamping down on me." Sean says now staying still with his dick in her ass. He pulls back and out. "A deal is a deal." He says as he plops down on the bed beside us. Michelle moans as she reaches back to hold her ass. We are both a lube covered mess. I get up and head to the bathroom. I wipe myself down, rinse the cloth and go to Michelle. With the nice warm wet cloth I wipe her clean of all the lube on her, and then wipe her dry.

She looks up and smiles at me. "Thank you."

I move up to Sean and wipe him off too. He grabs me in a hug and pushes me down on the bed and smiles down at me. "I can't believe you did this."

I reach up and hold my hands on his shoulders. "Did you not like it?" I ask with a big smile, already knowing the answer.

He bends down and kisses me softly, (well for him nothing like Michelle's soft kisses). "I loved it and you."

Michelle has crawled up beside us and puts her head on a pillow as she lays down. "Oh yuck." She giggles. "Get a room."

"You and I did." I say. "Then you agreed to a threesome."

"I did." Michelle says, and turns her head looking at Sean. "And then some one fucked my ass."

I wrap my arms around her spooning behind her again. "Are you ok? Did it hurt? You didn't say stop." I ask.

She sighs. "You were right. So stretched and full and just...Wow it was a lot."

"It gets better. I promise." I say.

"Where did my Sweet Chrissy go?" Michelle asks with a giggle as she hugs my arm to her again.

"She is right behind you. I just learned my fiancé likes me being a slut in the bedroom, and so do I." I say.

I feel Sean wrap his arm over me. "I sure do." He says. It's so nice laying here like this. I have Michelle's soft sexy body in my arms and against me. I have Sean's strong arm and firm body behind me. It's just perfect.

We lay like this for a while. When Sean says. "I am hungry. I haven't had dinner."

"We already ate." Says Michelle.

"Well then you can drink while you watch me eat." Sean says.

"Free drinks! Deal!" Says Michelle.

Sean rolls away from me and spanks my ass. I yelp in surprise. "Just remember ladies. After I eat, we are coming back up her and I am fucking you both again."

We head down to the hotel bar. Sean orders us two huge margaritas with shooters, while he has a beer. Two rounds and a burger for Sean, Michelle and I are feeling it. We are in the elevator heading back upstairs. Michelle leans into me and whispers. "Wanna do the thing I was telling you about?" I just look at her confused until she holds two fingers from each hand out like she was making a peace sign and intertwines them. Oh her thing. I just smile.

As we walk down the hall. I have Sean on one arm and Michelle on the other. I squeeze Sean's arm. "Honey, Michelle and I want to do something alone first."

He smiles at me. "Alone as in the two of you alone in some lesbian action?"

I hug his arm. "Yes and I want you to watch." I say as I smile up at him.

"Just watch?" He asks.

I squeeze his arm tighter. "Just at first Sean."

"Good because I want to watch her lick my cum out of you this time." He says with a lusty smile.

I almost forgot Michelle was on my other arm. "Sounds like fun." She says.

We get in the room and Michelle points to the arm chair for Sean to sit in. His ass is barely in the seat and Michelle grabs my hips, and turns me around. She grabs my hair and turns my face to kiss me.

We break the kiss and she pulls back as she pulls my shirt off. As I look back at her I notice her nipples are now hard, and obviously poking through her shirt. I reach out and guide Michelle's mouth down to my boobs. She bends down and licks, sucks and then bites one and then the other. I moan as she bites me. She stands up and I pull her shirt up, and leave it up over her face. I then reach down and pinch each of her nipples. "Heeeyyyyy!" She half moans and yells in surprise. She pulls off her shirt and smiles at me, as she reaches out and kisses me again. This time it's a deep passionate kiss. I can't help but moan as we stand there holding each other and kissing.

After a bit Michelle's hands start sliding down my back. Her fingers slip under the waistband of my pants and she pushes them down my hips. She breaks the kiss and crouches down in front of me pulling my pants down as she goes. When they are around my ankles she stands up and holds my shoulders. I take the hint and start stepping out of my pants. Once I kick them free I hook my fingers in her pants and pull them down as I crouch down.

I look over and Sean is staring and watching. I get a different idea. I get on my knees and pull Michelle's pants off each ankle. I then look over at Sean as I nudge her legs apart, lick my lips and press my mouth against Michelle's pussy licking her clit. I hear Michelle sigh, and Sean mutter. "Oh Fuck."

"This wasn't the plan." Sighs Michelle.

I pull my face back, and kiss my way back up her body until I get to her lips. Once there I hold her and give her a deep kiss. After a moment I pull back. "I was just giving my fiancé." I say smiling at him. "A little bit of an extra show."

Michelle takes my hand and just pulls me to the bed. As we get into position on the bed. Me at the top and her at the bottom, and we work on sliding our legs into place, Michelle smiles at Sean and says. "I told Chrissy I had thought of doing this with her while I played with myself. Now I want to make that fantasy a reality."

"You go girl." He says smiling.

Right at that moment Michelle rubs her pussy against mine. I sigh and smile at Sean. "Honey, I think you are overdressed again." I watch him strip, then I turn back to Michelle. "Oh this is nice." I say and smile at her.

"Nice, Chrissy? This is fantastic." She moans as she props herself up more and humps against me harder. I will admit it is nice, feeling her hump against me. Her lips rubbing against me. Her wet pussy making both of us wet, but she is definitely getting more out of it. The longer we go the faster and harder she humps against me.

I have been holding and rubbing her thighs to hold me against her. You can see the lust in her eyes. Her breathing is getting heavier and faster. "Do it Sweetie. Hump me. Cum for me Baby. Let me watch you cum. It feels so nice your pussy rubbing my clit. Is your sensitive clit feeling good too? Are you going to cum? Do it Baby." I say egging her on.

That's all it takes. She gets very aggressive hugging my leg to her. Humping very hard against me. After a few hard humps. She moans loudly. "FFFUUCCKKKKK!" She shivers against me for a moment and falls back on the bed.

Sean is up and on me in a flash. He pulls me to the side of the bed and flips me over face down. "Hands and knees." He growls at me. I barely get in position and he is grabbing my hips and pushing into me. I groan as he starts instantly fucking me hard and fast. After a minute or two he pulls out and grabs Michelle. She had been laying back with her eyes closed and yelps in surprise. He flips her and pulls her hips up. She kneels beside me and I see her body jerk and she lets out a deep groan.

I watch as the first jerk of her body turns into watching her boobs sway under her as Sean fucks her. I get caught up watching her nipples as her boobs bounce and she moans in rhythm to Sean's fucking. I am so caught up watching, I jerk when Sean grabs my hips and starts fucking me again. This goes on back and forth between me and Michelle. She and I are now both face down looking at each other while we hold hands.

Michelle starts panting. "Please Sean. Don't stop. Don't pull out. So close. Please!" She begs, squeezing my hand. Sean keeps fucking her and starts fucking her harder. It takes just another minute or two. When Michelle almost cries out. "Fffuuccckkkk!" I watch her fall over on her side and little shivers run through her body.

Sean grabs me and starts fucking me hard. Fuck he's holding my hips tight in his hands, pulling me back as he fucks in. My whole body is rocking and jerking as he fucks me. I swear I feel my juices run down my thigh. I can see Michelle watching me in awe. All I can hear is me grunting, Sean breathing heavy and the wet fucking sounds we are making. From out of nowhere. This is nice, changes to oh fuck I am going to cum. "Aaaahhhh. Aaahhhh. Aaaahhhh. AAAAHHHHHH!" My orgasm explodes inside me. I collapse on the bed, falling flat. Sean won't stop. He climbs over me and shoves back in fucking me into the bed. "Nnnooooo." I gasp.

I can barely form words. The pleasure is so intense. "Plea...easse." I say, but I can't get it out.

"Alll...most." Sean groans. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" He groans and jams into me one last time and cums inside me. He lays on top of me breathing heavy and catching his breath. He stays inside me for a bit, and I shiver under him as he seems to get heavier and heavier.

"Please Daddy, you are heavy." I sigh.

Sean nuzzles my neck. "Daddy?"

Oh No! What did I say? Oh God. I called him Daddy. He made me orgasm so hard like Daddy does. Oh No! He is going to figure it out. All these thoughts run through my mind in an instant.