Nigella Lawson & Rachael Ray, Yum-O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he traced out tiny licks on her vertical smile between her parted thighs He nibbled her gorgeous rump and slid forward as she raised her bottom. His hard cock found her entrance and as he slowly pushed in so Nigella pushed back and he was in. Her warm cunt embraced his log inch by inch and the horny temptress eased back until he was buried inside her, balls deep.

"Give it to her hard Rick." Giggled the bubbly Rachael.

The sandy haired man grabbed a hold of her wide hips and plunged in and out, his balls slapping her wet pussy with resounding smacks. His body hugged her bent over form and he inhaled her smell of chocolate and cocoa. The sheer joy of a young mans cock gave Nigella a joyous thrill as he thrust into her with vigour.

"Oh yes, oh lord, oh my goodness!"

His breath on the back of her neck sent tingles through her body as he whispered in her ear.

"You like that, Miss Lawson? Do you enjoy being fucked this way?"

"I...I do, very...very much."

His fingers entwined in her luxurious mane of dark hair as he hammered into her steamy cunt and the grateful woman felt a spasm around his stiff member. She found his American accent a turn on as he told her how beautiful she was and how he loved fucking her in the lewd doggy style position. He grabbed her hips tight and thrust in an upward series of fast strokes that took her breath away. Rick wanted to cum inside her at that moment but saw the face on Rachael that said not yet. He pulled out and he and Rachael smothered Nigella in a fit of giggles.

"Hee, hee, hee!"

Nigella felt privileged as the two Americans began to lick her cunt. Rick swiped his tongue over her clit as Rachael bent lower and slathered the woman's leaking pussy. The exquisite feel of two tongues running over her cunt at the same time was new and exhilarating as she was driven crazy. As Rick worked down so Rachael moved up until they overlapped and their tongues slobbered on each others. The crisscross licking, Rick from side to side, Rachael up and down made Nigella kick her heels up and grab bunches of the sheet in her fists. Her anal entrance was lapped at on the odd occasion and she squirted cum from her overexcited pussy.

"Fuck me now, honey."

Rachael laid on her back and lifted her quim up for Rick to ogle. The horny guy got between her legs and his mouth met hers. They kissed and then he peppered her cheeks, throat and neck as her head tilted back and her arms tightened around his back. Her legs slid up and around his waist as he sank inside her needy cunt.

"Yum-O!" She purred as she graciously accepted his fat prick.

As he thrust up deep Rachael sucked in much needed air as he angled his body for a power fuck. Nigella laid beside them and sighed with delight as she used the Hitachi wand on herself. Rick was overcome by the sweet pussy of Rachael and slammed into her curvy body with fast strokes. Her tits rose and fell as their bodies melded and the happy girl squeezed her thighs against his sides.

"Harder babe, show Nigella how Americans fuck."

Rick grunted and dug his toes in the mattress and fucked her with a maddening pace and her hips rose to meet his every hard slam. Totally out of control and on the brink of coming the pair of manic lovers pawed at each other, pulling, pushing, biting, until Rick cried out and shot his load into the humming brunette.

"Yes!"

Rick collapsed on top of the heaving Rachael as his cum gushed inside her cunt until it began to seep out and stain the sheets. As they hugged and came back down to earth Nigella was heading to the door.

"You okay Nigella?" Asked Rachael as she looked up over Rick's shoulder.

The smouldering and vivacious woman looked back with a wicked grin on her face.

"I have a notion to make a passion fruit cream cake with caramel sauce. My recipe is smooth, chewy and fragrant. And it is perfect for smearing on an erect cock and licking off."

"Yum-O to that!" Said Rachael as she held up Rick's wilting hose and began to stroke him back to life.

END

12