All Comments on 'Night Assault'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
HectorBidonHectorBidonover 1 year ago

I don't usually read in this category, but since this story came up in one of the forums, I thought I should give it a look. It didn't push any of my buttons, my buttons being oriented in a different direction, but still I found it interesting and compelling. You did a great job in sketching out the background with just enough detail to set a convincing scene. One thing I really liked was that the MC was not an overarching hero, the way he often is in the story categories I do read. Instead, he was savvy enough to realize that his military rank and his rank in the realm of human experience were not necessarily commensurate.

I guess the one thing that didn't ring exactly true for me was the way in which the sexual tension seemed to constitute the key feature of the narrative. It was as if the main reason that the MC had been sent to Korea had been to encounter the two different paramours that the Republic and the motor pool would send his way, while all the actual aspects of his everyday life—his military position, his mission, his daily duties—were just the ephemeral trappings he had to deal with to get back into the tent at the end of the day. That makes for good erotic storytelling I suppose, and it's maybe a more accurate portrayal of the gay esperience than I realize. In any event, the story has been well received.

So thanks for it, and for all the many other stories in a variety of different, vibrant settings that you continue to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...