Night at the Museum

Story Info
Sex charged couple takes a day off from fucking to see sites.
1.3k words
2.8
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and you were walking toward me with a mischievous smile on your face and your arms outstretched. I took both hands and we fell into the deepest, most passionate kiss that it took my breath away.

I didn't know how I would be able to restrain myself in public. All I wanted to do was lay naked with you, bodies intertwined, unable to tell where one of us ended and the other began. All of it would have to wait...but for how long?

I smiled to myself as I thought, "I'd follow him anywhere when he looked at me the way he does" like a hungry lion, ready to devour me.

My mind wandered as we walked inside the museum.  There was beauty all around us, but it didn't compare his beautiful heart and the way he took care of mine.

My eyes scanned the room, desperately trying to distract myself, trying to take it all in, when all I really wanted to do was take you all in...deep inside me. 

My desires grew with each passing moment, with each touch, each glance, each kiss we would sneak whenever possible. My pulse quickened anytime you wrapped your hand around my waist, caressing it softly.  

There was a popular exhibit in the room to our left, so I decided to grab your hand and lead you into the room on the right.  Just as I suspected, it was nearly empty and full of exhibits and displays.

There were lots of places to have fun. I leaned over and kissed you softly on your neck and whispered into your ear.  Your knees buckled and you quickly followed me behind a partition.

You were wild eyed and wanted clarification on what I had just whispered into your ear, but I wouldn't give it to you.  I just giggled and bit my lip, telling you that you would soon get all the clarification you needed.

You spun me around and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me like your existence depended on it. It only turned me on more.

I wanted you. I wanted you deep inside me. I wanted my legs wrapped around your waist. I wanted you to fuck me so hard. The thought drove me wild.

I could feel my pussy getting wet....so wet. My hands were all over you; your face, finding them down your chest, around your waist until finally finding your ass. I grabbed it with both hands and pulled you toward me and we fell back into the wall again.

Suddenly we hear some people enter the room and quickly straighten ourselves, but not before reaching down inside my panties to feel how wet I was. My eyes widened when that question was quickly answered.

You were so turned on. You grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.  I slid my finger out of my panties and swirled it on your lips, then your tongue, until you licked it off and in such a way that I desperately wished it was my clit.

You were so soft...so tender. My pussy was throbbing and the bulge in your pants told me you were excited too.  I told you to save some for me then ran my tongue across your lips before I kissed you.

It drove you WILD and it drove me just as wild to smell my pussy on your lips. I didn't know how I was going to walk. I was lightheaded and intoxicated by you and wanted more, so much more.

You began kissing my neck and the wetness in my panties increased, along with my heartbeat. The room became quiet. I couldn't believe we were alone again.

I pulled away from you and dropped to my knees. I looked up at you, tugging on your waistband, whispering how badly I wanted to suck your cock...right then, right now. I begged you to let me put it in my mouth. Please? I said. 

You started to unbutton your pants and I pushed your hands away, unzipping for myself. I was impatient and desperate to take advantage of the time we were alone. 

I pulled your pants down just enough, then ran my tongue down the length and the underside of your hard cock, looking up at you, watching your eyes roll back into your head, just as I took you deep in my mouth, sucking and licking you, one hand around the base and the other on your balls, massaging, stroking, licking, sucking.

You moaned and grabbed a handful of my hair. It was such a turn on. All I ever wanted to do was please you, to try to make you feel as good as you made me feel.

I took you deeper inside my mouth, then out, running my tongue around the tip, then back deep inside, stroking...licking...sucking. Suddenly you jerked back. Afraid you were about to cum, you pulled me to my feet.

I tried to ask why but you began kissing me, and it was just in time. People were trickling back in. 

We quickly walked from behind the partition, only to realize several people had wandered in while we were occupied.

For a moment I wondered if someone may have heard us playing, but I didn't really care. My mind was solely focused on you and desperately trying to find a way to finish what we started.

The room was much too crowded for that. You took your jacket off and folded it in front of you, trying to hide your obvious erection. We left to explore.

We then found ourselves down a hallway and walked inside the fire exit. We snuck inside. Just as the door closed you spun me around, grabbed the back of my neck and we kissed.

Our hands were all over each other, passion and desire growing with each second. I couldn't take it anymore and wanted you to fuck me so bad.

I turned around and pressed my ass against your cock, then reached my hand around the back of me and felt you...still rock hard, still begging to be inside me.

I swirled and grinder my ass all around, pushing against you, up and down, back around, just as I bent over and pulled my pants down. I turned around and looked up at you, begging and pleading.

Please, please fuck me. Fuck me right now.  You dropped your jacket and pants and before I knew it, your fingers were inside me.

I moaned and whined as you gave me a sneak preview of what you would soon be doing with your cock.  

"Oh my God, you're so fucking wet...fuuuuuck, you are SO WET!" That's what you do to me, all the time.

You couldn't wait to fuck me. You swirled the tip around my wet pussy and pushed it in.  We both gasped.

It felt amazing. It was what I wanted to do since I first saw you. You grabbed my waist with both hands and began fucking me so hard in the stairwell. I grabbed the railing and pushed back against you even harder.

You were going so deep inside me and I wanted more. "Baby, you feel so fuckin good," I whispered "please don't stop."

I bent over further and you moaned and thrust harder inside me...harder, deeper, in and out, back and forth. I grabbed your hands from around my waist and raised up and put them on my tits while you're pounding away.

I turn and we began to kiss and my pussy tightened around your cock just as you started fucking me faster and faster.

You reached around and put your hand around my throat right as I started to cum. I screamed out inside the stairwell and it echoed. I didn't care.

I was in ecstasy and in that moment, I didn't care who knew.  I could tell that you were getting harder and you were about to explode inside me. 

Then...suddenly....I looked up and you were walking toward me with a mischievous smile on your face and your arms outstretched. I took both your hands and my mind wandered as we walked into the museum together...