Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Prologue to a tale of seduction, lust and raw sexual power...
3.3k words
4.43
17.5k
23

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late July evening and my neighbour invited my now-ex husband and myself over for some drinks. We had to attend a birthday party at my in laws place so I was going to be walking into an absolute shit show at 9:00 pm stone cold sober.

The neighbour had told me who was going to be there and although they were none of my immediate friend group I knew them all and they were all fun people. As I drove home from the in laws my husband was smashed and I knew that we would not be over at the neighbours for long.

I was currently wearing the cutest little sundress that really showed off my figure but with the sun going down it was becoming cool so I decided to change before we went over. I opted for my fave pair of jeans, a black cut off sweater and a pair of red heels as I was dressing for stylish comfort, thinking that there was nobody I was going to want to impress. It turns out, I was dead wrong.

A little back ground about myself, I am a now divorced 40 something who was married for over 20 years to a complete narcissist who tried to control everything. I have always been a rebel and my way to fight back was for almost the entire duration of my marriage I was involved in some kind of affair or another.

The ex never knew about them but I did and that was my revenge. At this particular point when the story took place I had just ended a very long, almost 8 year affair with a cop I had met while out one night. I was very loyal to him yet he still got off on treating me like shit so despite his amazing cock, I had finally had enough.

Although I am most definitely a cheater I am insanely loyal to whoever I chose to be with, but after 8 years and now being in my 40's I figured I was past that part of my life.

I stand just under 5'4" and even I have to admit that for my age I have an incredible body. Medium length dirty blonde hair, full lips that surround a large full mouth. I am a 36DD which are full and well shaped for my age and a big round ass. I by no means think I am gorgeous but pretty and sexual and I know how to dress for any occasion. Enough about me, let's get back to the story.

When I came down from changing the asshole was mumbling drunk and told me we wouldn't be there for long and I just shrugged my shoulders and wished he would not come at all. I grabbed a bottle of wine and out the door we went. The house we were going to was only a couple of houses down and as we walked there we could hear the laughter and music coming from their house and it sounded like a good time.

When we walked into their back yard the four couples were sitting around the table and judging from the bottles on it and their laughter and faces I could tell that none of them were feeling any pain. We greeted and hugged and kissed everyone and I took a seat at the end of the table while someone opened my wine and I decided it was time to play some catch up.

About an hour later having caught up with the girls, Asshole decided it was time to go. Everyone told me to stay and I said I would think about coming back. On the walk home he was being extra belligerent and I kept thinking to myself I was going back out. I went to the washroom and not even five minutes later he was asleep on the sofa so I thought, fuck this, I am going back and off I went.

I had no idea what the evening had in store for me but a few more drinks and some laughs sounded like a much better alternative to another night in bed alone.

I walked back in just as they were pouring some shots and everybody cheered and they poured one for me too. This was going to be fun I thought and with a big CHEERS we shot them back.

We were all having so much fun. Talking, laughing and picking songs to play and the drinks were flowing plentiful and freely. The girls got up and danced to a few of our favourite songs and the vibe just kept rolling. A couple of hours later I was feeling no pain and thats when I really took notice of him for the first time.

He was a huge man, tall and slender yet everything about him seemed big. I kept looking over at him after that moment and kept noticing things about him. His hands were huge, his feet were huge and he talked with ease and comfort and he was funny as all hell and his smile, his fucking smile!! Calm down I told myself, his wife was sitting two people down from me and I had met them many times and they seemed like a happy regular couple who had been together a long time.

I knew it was just the booze and my libido getting the best of me but I could not stop myself from looking over at him repeatedly. I kind of laughed at myself in the moment and thought that when I got home that night I would definitely have him in some kind of fantasy while I fucked myself and that would be that. It is normal stuff that everyone thinks right? No harm, no foul and the night carried on.

A while later one of the couples left so everyone moved a little tighter around the table. I was now sitting right beside right beside Al's wife (short for Alistair) and she really was a nice person.

I admonished myself for sitting here and thinking about her husband and the filthy things I would let him do to me but at the same time could not help but think about it. Another couple left which brought the group down to five and at the same time Al's wife and the neighbours husband went inside to make a round of specialty coffees.

I was now sitting right beside him and on the other side of me was our mutual friend. We were all laughing and carrying on and fuck did he have to be funny as well as fucking sexy? Some time passed and the neighbour was wondering what was taking them so long with the coffees so she decided to go and check on them. There was a moment of silence and then I half stood up and leaned over to the table to get a snack and my sweater must have ridden up my sides and exposed some of my many Tats.

"I didn't know you had any tats, how many?" Al asked. I stayed in that position as I grabbed my snack and he reached out and touched one that was on my rib cage on the side and I felt a fucking jolt of electricity shoot through me like i had never felt before in my life, just from the tip of his finger.

I decided right then and there that I was fucked! I stood up and told him I had many and turned facing away from him and raised my sweater and let him see some of the ones I have on my back. He said he loved them and as I turned to the side I hiked my sweater up a little further and my bra "accidentally" slipped over my breast. He went kind of silent and I immediately felt embarrassed.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I thought to myself and internally shook my head at myself. I sat back down as he complimented my tats and a moment later the three of them came out with the specialty coffees, which were great on a cool night. We all kept talking as we drank our coffees and Al announced to his wife that he was going to call an Uber.

They packed up and everyone hugged and kissed goodnight. At this point we were all standing and as Al approached me I almost melted. He was so fucking big and handsome and literally had to bend down to hug me. He wrapped his arms around me and enveloped me in them and pulled me in tight. I immediately felt my pussy drip as he held me for that brief moment and then they were gone

I walked the short distance home and walked in the door and asshole was still passed out on the sofa so I headed upstairs and into our washroom. I brushed my teeth and started to undress and looked at myself in various stages of undress in the mirror and realized I was very drunk.

As I looked at myself a fantasy about Al started to form in my head. He was there in the bathroom with me and telling me to hurry up and come to bed. With one last look I went into the bedroom and reached into my bedside drawer and got my vibrator and slowly, methodically started to think about him kissing me, touching me and telling me how beautiful I was as I let him do everything he wanted to me. I remember i came twice before I literally passed out from the effects of the booze and two toe curling orgasms.

I woke up the next morning with a foggy head and a headache and thought why the fuck do I drink that much. I went downstairs and made a coffee and sat out back in the sun and started to feel human again.

It was about 10:30 in the morning when I felt my phone vibrate and it was a messenger notification. I opened it up and saw a message from Al and then the whole evening came back to me. The looking at him, the touch that set me one fire, me slipping my fucking tit out and then the hug goodbye.

I did not open the message immediately and thought about it all and had finally convinced myself that it wasn't all that bad and I was just over reacting and the message would be nothing more than hey that was a fun night. I finally got up the nerve and opened the message.

"Hey Natalie." It read

'Good Morning! Are you as hung over as I am?" I replied back.

"LOL!" he started. "I think I am but I am not sure?!?!?"

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Well, I just wanted to write because I know we are going to see each other again in a couple of weeks and didn't want it to feel weird after last night and wanted to make sure you were ok with it all." Al wrote.

Play dumb Natalie, 'What are you talking about?" I shot back.

"Nipple Gate, and I am not talking about JT and Janet at the super bowl!" was his answer.

I laughed, there was that sense of humour again. "That bra had a mind of it's own and I guess I yanked a little too hard trying to give you the tat tour and there it was all in its big saggy glory, Sorry to have put you through that!" I typed back.

"Saggy?" "You must have been looking at someone else's side boob cause it looked pretty fucking perfect to me" Al responded.

Wait, what? was he flirting with me now or just trying to make me feel better about doing that? I read it again and then a third time and I guess I took a little too long.

"You still there?" he asked.

"I am, sorry, I was just trying to make light of the situation and I am sorry I took it a little too far. You are a happily married man and I took it too far and I am sorry for that." I wrote trying to shut this down and save myself any further embarrassment.

"Easy now!" He wrote back. "I happen to love boobs and there is nothing wrong with a little side boob amongst friends. I was not looking for an apology I just wanted to make sure you were ok with it and not embarrassed."

So, he is flirting a little. I know he has no problems with dirty jokes and makes lot of comments about off colour things when he is talking so maybe he is just ok with it all and he is just having fun with it.

Another message came through. It was a picture of the mother from There is Something about Mary and her old tits out while sunbathing with the caption "They looked a million times sexier than this." which made me literally laugh out loud.

"Well I am glad they don't look like that!" I responded with a couple of emojis

Then he sent a message back, the eggplant. The eggplant only means one thing and is only meant to mean one thing and one thing only.

'Mary's moms tits got you excited?" I asked

"Those weren't the ones I could not stop seeing when I got home last night." He replied.

OK, eggplant and compliments, he is flirting with me. He has no idea what he is up against here.

"Are you flirting with me Al?" I asked.

"Now I am the one who should apologize." He wrote. "I am sorry, just having a little fun and I did not mean to offend you."

Fuck, and he can be sweet and flirty in the same sentence. Where to go with this.

"Well, i feel like you have seen too much! lol." I typed and sent, fuck Natalie that was lame.

"I feel like I should show you my tits now so it's fair." Al replied.

"You think its your tits I want to see, didn't you just send me an eggplant emoji?"I suggested

"I did, fuck does it ever look small on the screen." he typed back and I again literally laughed.

"Such a shame Al, everything else about you is huge and you are saddled with a tiny eggplant." I shot back still laughing.

"To be fair, I am a grower."

Fuck, I feel moisture again. There is no way this gigantic man has a small cock. Impossible. Now I am thinking about it and I should not be.

"I guess I will have to take your word for it, or do all the girls in the neighbourhood know and I am the only one who doesn't?" A little flirt back, not too bad.

"Actually I don't know why I am going to tell you this but Rachel (our mutual friend) has seen it" he wrote back

"What? why? how?" I asked

"My wife took a pic years ago and it was in a box of pictures that she was looking through one night when she was over." he said.

Interesting, not sure if I believe it, but interesting. "What did she have to say about your little eggplant?" I inquired

"She praised her for walking normally after years of that and told me to keep it away from her."

Oh please, not another high on himself man who talks a big game and can't produce.

"Ha ha!! I will ask her about it next time I see her." I said teasing him some more.

"Hw about we keep that story between us." Al suggested.

"Well how will I ever know the truth?" I sent with a wink.

"Keep winking," he said, "I have tried to flirt with you a few times before in the past and got zero response so a wink is a step in the right direction to you finding out."

What?? He has flirted with me before? How would I not have noticed? As I said before, when I am with someone I am very loyal and I am thinking if he did flirt with me I must have just brushed it off.

"When and where did this happen?" i asked

Al went on to tell me about at least three times he had tried to flirt and I did remember one. Funny enough the one time was only a couple months before.

"I think I remember that. I wasn't available at that time so I wouldn't have noticed." Oh fuck what did I just say.

"So you are available now?" Al asked.

"Story for another day Al?" I said. He is definitely not going to bring it back up a couple of weeks from now when I see him. "I have to run for now, thank you for writing and checking in on me, it was very sweet of you." I replied

"I can be sweet too Natalie." he sent with a wink. "Talk to you soon, I am intrigued."

I bit, "Intrigued about what?"

"So many things, tats, stories behind them, how you were unavailable back then and how you said it in the past tense and how that has changed and a couple of other things."

"Oh is that all? What makes you think a girl would want to reveal all her secrets to someone she really doesn't know all that well?" I asked. I will have to watch what I say to him, he is perceptive, smart.

"I don't know if you want to at all but I saw the way you looked at me about an hour after you came in last night so I think you have something to tel me." Al shot back.

Fuck fuck fuck Natalie you are so stupid. "Keep dreaming Al, I am off to shower."

"I am off to think about you showering. Have a great day!"

I sent back a laughing emoji and clicked my phone shut. Now I was perplexed. I usually controlled these things. I was the one who would reel in a mans interest and toy with him and decide if I was interested. Here I am already interested and he seems to be the one reeling me in.

I needed time to think about it. Chances are I was not going to speak to him again until I saw him in a couple weeks and there was no way he would be so forward in person.

Now I found myself back in the bathroom again, undressing again and thinking about Al again, What the fuck was happening to me. The water was hot and as I was lathering up my naked body I found my hands lingering in spots that felt good.

I gave into it, my pussy was still tender from last night yet here I was leaning against the wall with my fingers buried inside myself. My left leg was being held up by his big hand, he was thrusting hungrily into me and his cock was filling me so completely that I could hardly breathe.

He told me how good I felt around him and I believed him as his fingers dug into the womanly flesh of the underside of my thigh. He was fucking me like he had not fucked in years and his grunts filled the shower stall until he moaned that he was about to cum. I urged him on, pleaded with him to give it to me, told him I wanted to feel him releasing deep inside me. I exploded as he did and my quivering pussy grabbed at him and drained him deep inside me.

Fuck, I need to catch my breath. This man has touched me with his finger once and hugged me once but has somehow made me cum three times in the last 10 hours.

I hope you enjoyed the prologue to the story. In the next chapters thing get a lot steamier. I know all the dialogue is not for everyone but the seduction is what it is all about for me. Hope you read again soon...xo