Night Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it taunting her?

Jeremy took a step on his knees forward and pressed his cock against her cheek.

"No Jeremy," she said softly, her eyes closed.

It was the first time she'd ever touched a cock. It felt soft and warm on her cheek. It wasn't hard yet.

Are you fighting this Jeremy?- she thought. Are you protecting me again?

Jeremy pulled her head back by her hair with one hand and took his other hand and lifted his cock and laid it on her face. She felt that hard metal pipe against the top of her shoulder blades again but there was definitely room to pull her head back.

It felt warm laying across one eye and onto her forehead. The way he was perched placed his balls against her lips. His scrotum was soft and warm too.

She held her lips closed tight. Her eyes were shut tight as well.

The little hand slid down her back slowly, reaching her ass. She felt it leave her skin then come slapping down on her left cheek.

"Mmmmfff." Katie held her mouth shut stubbornly.

The hand gently caressed her ass again, left her skin, and came slapping down on the right cheek. The second slap was harder than the first.

"Hhhhmmmmfff."- mouth held shut.

The first flash of lightning since the portrait was moved away from the window lit the room. Katie's heart started racing.

When the room lit up she saw things. She saw leather straps hanging off the wooden chair in front of her. They couldn't be seen without the lightning.

She saw what looked like leather whips, paddles, and floggers hanging on the wall around it.

Another flash of lightning and she could see the petite woman, completely naked, standing by the chair. In the split second she was visible, Katie could swear she looked like she was choosing.

Katie felt anxious. She didn't see what the woman chose. She needed another flash of lightning. The room lit up again but she had moved to where Jeremy's body blocked her view.

He had a tight grip on her hair. He was pressing his balls against her mouth.

Please not the whip, Katie thought.

The room was still for a moment and anticipation brought new terror to Katie. She was sure she could keep her mouth shut for a whipping she knew was coming. She didn't know about getting caught by surprise and not knowing what she was being whipped with.

The snap of leather on skin broke the silence and Katie's little body flinched as the flogger grazed her ass.

"MMMMPFFF" Her mouth remained locked shut.

The flogger then began whipping her in such quick succession that she knew the entity had to be twirling it in circles hitting her ass each time around.

The ends of the leather strips slowly and gradually made their way closer and closer toward her soft little pussy.

The first time it made contact Katie opened her mouth to yelp and Jeremy lowered his balls in it.

Once the two finally got their way the whipping didn't stop. Around and around the invisible flogger whipped Katie's ass, then pussy, then ass again.

Her mouth full of his soft scrotum, smooth and shaven, she could feel his cock becoming hard across her face.

He held her head back tight and the look in his eyes was as if he couldn't see enough of her getting whipped.

"MMMMMMMM! UUUUUUMMMMFFF!"

Her yelps and screams were stifled by the mouthful of his large balls. She was stuck allowing her mouth to be used. None of this was his fault. She didn't want to fight back and bite him. If he was ever released from this she didn't want to disfigure him. She loved him.

She wondered if she would have the courage to bite if it wasn't him. She always thought that's what she'd do if she was raped that way but in reality she was timid and much more the type to let someone abuse her.

Once Jeremy's cock extended to a fully hard and thick eight inches, he pulled his scrotum out of Katie's mouth and replaced it with his cock.

It slid to the back of her throat easily. Between her entire body being locked in place and her mouth open wide in perma-scream, deep fucking her throat was easy.

This is my first blowjob, she thought to herself.

"Aaaaahhgglll! Aaaaaahhggll!" She screamed onto his cock.

Whip whip whip.

Holding the back of her head, Jeremy made slow short strokes, just pulling the base of his cock back and inch each time. Her screams were involuntary and muffled.

Whip whip whip.

It felt like it took forever for his cock to leave her mouth when he pulled back. The whipping stopped too.

Jeremy stood up and walked around out of Katie's view.

"Oh God," she gasped, trying to get her breath back. "Jeremy where are you going?"

Large hands caressed her ass slowly. She could tell they were Jeremy's hands this time. They felt warm over her smooth and tender ass.

She felt so self conscious with her brother examining her exposed pussy and asshole. She was humiliated.

At least my bush isn't out of control, she thought. Why am I even worried about that?

It lessened the embarrassment a little, she supposed, to at least be groomed. She'd been eighteen for two weeks but in many ways her body was still childlike.

She was always naturally smooth. She didn't even have to shave her legs. She always assumed it had something to do with being so small.

"No no no!" She panicked as she felt him press his erection between her ass cheeks and begin sliding it up and down, pussy lips to asshole.

She suddenly realized how wet she was. Then before her brain could fully register it, he was all the way inside her.

That's it, she thought, my virginity is gone.

She could no longer claim to have never had a cock in her pussy. She was only glad she had recently broken her own hymen when she decided she wanted to explore masturbation. He had slid it in without warning and by no means took it slow.

As Jeremy began his rhythmic invasion inside her pussy, hooking his fingers under the strap across her lower back to maximize the depth of each thrust, another crack of lightning filled the room.

She was able to see the wall on the other side of the chair, the side she couldn't see when Jeremy knelt in front of her with his balls in her mouth.

She wished she hadn't. Next to the whips and paddles there were metal hooks. They weren't sharp. The ends actually had smooth round golf ball sized knobs on the end. She also saw one of the hooks hanging from the wall had long silk scarves hanging from it.

She winced a little as his cock took a new angle. He was moving from his knees to his feet. Hunched over her like a dog fucking his bitch.

His thrusts were hard now, slamming it into her. It was the opposite of how he fucked her throat. Instead of trying to keep it buried deep he was making full use of his entire length.

Her hips had nowhere to go. She was belted in tight, pointed up and exposed. Her tiny little pussy taking the abuse because it had no choice.

She felt stretched out, like her entrance hole was at the maximum it could open. Despite the slight discomfort, she considered it a moment of rest.

It was more intimate, which horrified her, it was her brother for Christ sake, but it was nicer than when he used her throat. There were also no spankings. On the contrary, his hands were gently placed on her hips and his thumbs gently stroked each of her tender cheeks.

Was that Jeremy? Was he fighting this? Was he fighting against whatever dark force had him to comfort her?

She tried to focus on anything but the thump thump thump of his hips and her ass coming together, eight inches of her brother's thick cock stretching her unused pussy to its limit.

Hunched over her, his breathing intense in her ear, it was impossible to ignore the situation she was in.

Each time his cock plunged into her she felt a sensation in her pussy that she was pretty sure was an orgasm building. She'd only ever had one before. She didn't want it. The worse things got the more she worried her wonderful relationship with Jeremy would be ruined forever.

We still have to walk home in the rain, she thought. Walking home in the rain. Walking home in the rain. Walking... oh God... home... in the...

She was right on the edge. Thump thump thump, stretching her.

She felt it coming. She was so close. Then he stopped and slipped his cock from her.

He slapped it on her ass. She felt empty all of a sudden. His cock head touched her asshole.

She would have lurched her body forward a little but the straps wouldn't allow it. "Jeremy no! Please please please not in my ass! You're too big Jeremy! Don't! Please!"

It was like he couldn't hear her. She felt it start to press into her, opening her ass with the head of his cock. Fighting against her trying to clench it shut.

It was sobering. Any hint of the orgasm was gone. Then she stopped hollering and Jeremy stopped pushing and the hair stood up on her neck as a faint and creepy whisper traveled across the room.

"It's his sisterrrrr."

"Really?" she heard Jeremy's voice say in her ear. It was the first time he spoke since they took control of him.

He reached down and re-positioned his cock, lining it back up with her pussy. She felt it slide in deep all in one motion.

He resumed plunging it into her, faster than before. His breathing in her ear seemed hungrier.

Thumpthumpthumpthump.

Her orgasm was gone. She was relieved but ashamed that she felt just slightly disappointed.

She heard soft grunts in her ear. Jeremy on the other hand was getting close. Realization hit her.

"I want it in my ass," she said. "Please fuck my ass instead."

Thumpthumpthump and heavier breathing with more grunting.

"Please!" she said. "I changed my mind. Slide that cock in my ass."

Earlier in the day they had so many laughs together. She never thought that before midnight she'd be begging him to fuck her ass.

"Jeremy! Fight it, Jeremy! Don't cum in me!"

It was inevitable. She'd been kidding herself. Jeremy couldn't fight it. It was supernatural, nobody could fight it.

She heard his long segmented moan exhale in her ear. His moaning coincided with the twitching of his cock as large spurts of cum filled her.

His cock was so large and her pussy was so small that there was no room for his load. Her pussy was stretched so tight around his cock that it couldn't gush out either.

He held it deep inside her until his cock stopped twitching and when he removed it, his entire load rushed out of her and dripped to the floor.

She was left there on her hands and knees, once again feeling empty.

She lifted her tired head and watched Jeremy walk to the wooden chair. She could see his now softening cock and balls hanging down between his legs. Cum dripped from the tip.

He turned and sat down. A smug grin sat on his face as he looked at her. Lightning flashed and she saw the woman again, pulling the straps on the chair tight. She was restraining Jeremy.

Lightning lit the room again and she saw a man getting up from the chair where Jeremy sat. Jeremy's face changed. The smirk went slack and his face looked tired.

"Jeremy? Oh my God are you okay?" Katie said. She was so relieved to see the entity leave him.

"Are you?" he asked back.

"Jeremy they controlled you. They made you-"

"I know," he cut her off, "I was aware of everything. I could feel and hear and see like always but... it was like being a passenger in my own body. Someone else was moving it."

She felt humiliated. He had seen and felt everything. FELT. EVERY. THING.

"Jeremy we need to get out of here," she stated in a panic. Humiliation faded and hope kicked in. Jeremy would fix everything. He would know what to do.

"Katie," he said, still recovering from his ordeal with the spirit, "I have to tell you something."

She watched as he struggled against the invisible straps, trying hopelessly to break them. His tone didn't sound good.

"When he was controlling me... I could see the room through his eyes. All the stuff we can't see. You're strapped to the floor under some kind of device."

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" she blurted out. That thing I can feel when someone pulls my head back, she thought.

"It's like a metal bar bolted to the floor a couple feet to your right. It bends at a right angle and stops just above your neck. There's a metal ring on the end of it."

"I've bumped into it a few times."

"There's more," he interrupted. "There's a rope dangling above it. It goes through a pulley in the ceiling and runs down to a spool at the other end of the room. The spool has a gear on one end with curved pegs. It only turns in one direction unless someone pulls the pin up to unlock it. It's a design that allows a precise turn of a gear, it can go gradually, one peg at a time."

"What is it for?" she asked.

"I think they're going to-" Jeremy was interrupted by the secret door opening and a live person stepped in.

"Oh thank God," Katie said. "Untie us. There are buckles you can't see. Feel around for them. Please hurry."

The realtor looked at Jeremy and then looked even longer at Katie. His expression was hard to place, like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"It doesn't work like that, sweetheart," he said, looking over Katie's body without apprehension. "The objects you can't see can't be touched by the living, but they can use them to touch you."

He looked back over at Jeremy. He looked from wrist to wrist and gave Jeremy's leg a kick with his boot.

"Sup, bro?" the realtor said menacingly. "You tied down?"

Jeremy's response was to fight against the restraints and tell the realtor to fuck himself.

"No our living bodies, and all the living objects pass through them like air. But they can touch anything, living or dead. All their invisible tools they're using on you, their remains are ash in the lawn in the backyard. Everything your grandparents burned in that bonfire. Only they can touch them now."

"So you've been sending pizza girls and female realtors their way. You're the set-up guy," Jeremy said with understanding. "What the fuck do you have to gain from that?"

"They give me a turn," he said with a sick grin on his face. He ran his hand slowly over Katie's ass.

"Don't touch her!" Jeremy spat. "I'll fucking kill you!"

"You couldn't get out of that chair with a rocket strapped to your ass. When the items work for them, they're solid, and they're air the rest of the time."

Katie started crying as the realtor's hands traveled up her side and over her rib cage, then he reached under her and cupped her breast.

"Finally," he breathed.

"Get your fucking hands off her!" Jeremy yelled, fighting against the belts that held his wrists and ankles and chest. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

The realtor slowly took off his rain soaked trench coat and dropped it to the floor with a thud. Jeremy's insults and threats rang through the room. A flash of lightning illuminated the scene bringing the man and woman into view again along with the ominous device and what looked like a small prison built into the corner next to it.

"You must love her a lot to get that worked up over a tit grab," the realtor said, walking around Katie and standing behind her. Jeremy noticed his head passed right through the rope that ran at a downward angle to the spool at the end of the room.

The realtor bit his bottom lip in awe as he observed the cum dripping from Katie's pussy. "Wow, you really do love her."

The comment caught Jeremy off guard and it had its desired effect. He felt shame.

The realtor dropped to his knees as Katie whimpered in anticipation. Then she let out a startled gasp, "huuuh OHH!" The realtor had buried his face in her backside.

Jeremy hated the confused and pained expression on her face as she tried to sort out her feelings. The realtor was running his tongue up and down her slit, cleaning up what Jeremy had left.

Satisfied moans vibrated her lips and clit as he pressed his face into her ass and licked her pussy hungrily. "MMMMMM MMMMMM."

He licked his way up to her asshole and rimmed her for a minute, both hands firmly gripping her upturned ass.

Then he returned to her pussy and flicked his tongue over her clit. He sucked it into his mouth and rolled it with his tongue, his head slightly moving in rhythm as if he was giving her a tiny blowjob.

Her head hung down as she cried in defeat. It was her first time receiving oral sex and she hated that she could recognize why it was such a big deal.

She hated that it was bringing her that feeling. That feeling she was having with Jeremy before the spirit nearly stuck Jeremy's cock up her ass. The feeling that actually came to fruition only once before when she masturbated.

Not for this fucker, she thought to herself. She concentrated on fighting it. The realtor let go of her clit with his mouth and placed his thumb over it. He rubbed circles into it and snaked his tongue deep inside her pussy, licking out any cum that might still be in there.

"Noooo," she said under her breath, through soft sobs, as she kept losing her battle with the rising orgasm.

His thumb slid over her clit, it was slippery and engorged, and it slid from one side of his thumb to the other as he rubbed over it.

"MMMMMMMMM" he moaned into her as he slid his tongue up and down her warm opening. He moved his face back and slid two fingers inside. He fingered her pussy deep and rough with one hand as the thumb from the other hand assaulted her clit.

"No," she breathed quietly as the orgasm came. "NO. NNNOOOOO!"

As her orgasm began he removed his fingers and buried his face so deep in her behind his nose was pressed against her asshole. He flicked his tongue wildly, lapping at the inside of her pussy.

Her objection was intense and it trailed off and was replaced by a red twisted up face in the center of a silent scream that finally ended with an audible, "UUUHHHHHH."

Jeremy saw the realtor's face emerge from behind Katie's ass.

"Good girl," the realtor said, wiping his lips.

"Fuck you!" Katie spat.

In response, the realtor delivered three very sharp very quick spankings on Katie's ass.

"Ouch! Ow ow ow," Katie winced.

"You're dead!" Jeremy yelled.

There hadn't been lightning in a few minutes. Jeremy had lost track of the spirits. He was vulnerable and doubt entered his mind every time he made a threat.

The realtor got to his feet and walked over to his coat and pulled something from the pocket.

"I brought you a present," the realtor said holding up a wand vibrator.

Jeremy and Katie's eyes met. The realtor left the room and came back ten seconds later with what looked like a heavy old fashioned microphone base.

"The wand toy is the same shape and size as a 1943 Coleman radio microphone. Isn't that neat?" he said, with a pause as though he really expected them to answer. "Found this in their attic. Your great grandparents left all kinds of shit in this house."

He attached the toy firmly to the receptacle on the end of the microphone base. He then turned it on the lowest setting, placed it on the ground, adjusted its angle, and scooted it forward under Katie.

"Oooohhh," she said, startled as it made contact with her pussy. With the strap firmly across her lower back, holding her to the padded frame, she couldn't move even an inch in any direction to escape it.

Her sobs were replaced with the sound of her meditative breathing as she tried not to give the realtor the satisfaction of seeing her cum again.

The realtor stood back to look at his handy work. The vibrator buzzed quietly and Katie's chest was trembling with inconsistent breaths, her cute little tits bouncing slightly. She hung her head down. She fought the effects of the vibrator with concentration.

"How you holding up, bro?" he said to Jeremy, looking over his body now. Cum still leaked from the tip of his cock and some had run down his leg when he'd walked to the chair.