Night Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy's hand was too strong on the back of her head and her lips pressed against his shaft.

"You're not Jere-" she managed to get out before Jeremy's cock slid to the back of her throat. She tried to claw at his shirtless back with her fingernails. She had the same dilemma as before, it was still Jeremy's body and she didn't want to cause damage.

Unlike the first time, however, she wasn't tied down. She clawed and pinched. She did anything she thought would make him back off without actually permanently injuring him. Her throat was just a pussy to him as he pulled her head forward with every thrust of his hips.

She considered biting. At the rate he was thrusting, biting down would really hurt him. This was just a grudge fuck. How much was she expected to endure in one night?

She heard him grunting and breathing and she knew she could make it a while longer. She could take it until he came. She could hold out until he was done so she didn't have to hurt Jeremy.

"UHH UHHH UHHHHH," he grunted as he flooded her mouth with her brother's second load of the night.

He pulled his cock out of her throat and pushed the back of Katie's head making her fall forward on her hands. She caught her breath as she drooled the cum down her chin.

"You're not... you're not Jeremy... are you?" she said defeated.

This house, she thought, this house was designed to trap you and keep you prisoner. From the dining room they couldn't escape to the ghosts who live in it. She was going to end up back on the rape rack. She just had a feeling.

"Release him," she said, "release him you son of a bitch."

He got down in her face and looked her right in the eyes. "He ain't in here, darlin'. This is just me."

"And you fucked everything up," he continued, "I was about to walk out of here. Start a new life. String you along for as long as I could, maybe fuck you a few times before dropping you off on the side of the road."

Start a new life, Katie thought, the primary's last incantation brought someone back, and Jeremy was dead.

"Your grandmother never gave your great grandmother a passing over ceremony. That put her in the perfect position to act as an anchor, one foot in both worlds, she could pass relatives back into the living for as long as body donors kept walking in the front door. Fucking idiots."

She finally understood. Relatives who died in the house stayed in the house until a primary gave them a passing over ceremony.

Her great grandparents never expected the tradition to end. When they got stuck in the house as the last generation, her grandmother started bringing people back.

"If I pass those hedges, with the primary gone, I'll pass over and the last of your brother will fall to the ground dead. Every relative she's brought back before me died right where they stood when you killed her."

Katie got to her feet. She was tired of being used and controlled. Being restrained by belts wasn't an excuse anymore. If Jeremy died in the house then he was still in the house and it was time to toughen the fuck up.

The opening to the hedges and the border of the property line was on the other side of the row of bikes.

She left him standing by the hedges and darted for the bike that was still running. It jumped forward a couple times as she quickly experimented with making it move, and sped toward whoever that fucker was who was puppeteering Jeremy's body.

He quickly tried jumping the parked bikes but did so too late. Katie didn't want to hit Jeremy's body head on so she cut away from the bikes and skidded into him.

Katie, Jeremy's body and possessor, and bike crashed through the hedges and the ancestor passed over, causing Jeremy's body to go limp and collapse on the sidewalk.

Now to bring the body back onto the property so Jeremy could repossess it, she thought. She quickly grabbed his wrist and tried to pull him to the opening of the sitting garden.

Jesus he's heavy, she thought. How long can a person be out of body before it's too late? How long before brain damage. She had from the time the ancestor left his body until then to get Jeremy back.

The noose.

"Jeremy!" she screamed as she ran through the front doors and up the stairs. "Jeremy meet me in the sitting garden!"

She burst into the rape room. It was on the wall, one of the first things she noticed when they first went in earlier that night. She swiped it from the wall.

Down the stairs she ran, screaming instructions to Jeremy to meet her outside. Where was he?

Out on the sidewalk she searched the bike for a place to secure the rope. In one of the side bags she found a gun. She hung on to it just to be safe. She looped the noose around Jeremy's ankle.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," she said sympathetically as she slowly gassed the bike into the garden, dragging Jeremy across sidewalk.

She unhooked his leg. Come on, where are you? She thought. The sitting garden was cast in shadow. She wouldn't be able to see him. She just hoped he came back to her.

His foot twitched. The same foot she'd pulled him by. Then his chest started moving. She pointed the gun at his head.

He opened his eyes and sat up, crab walking back as he registered a gun being in his face.

"Prove you're Jeremy," Katie said.

"Hey hey hey hey hey!" Jeremy said.

"Give me proof," Katie insisted.

"Umm umm," Jeremy searched and then hurriedly said, "you turned eighteen two weeks ago and you were old enough to go in that adult store down town and you bought a vibrator and I heard it going in your room and I peeked through your door and watched you and you were in the middle of cumming when you caught me jerking and you didn't tell mom and dad because you've been protecting me! And I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything."

He sat for a minute with his hand up as if it would stop a bullet if he needed it to.

"Oh Jeremy," she said breaking down crying and wrapping her arms around him. "They ran a train on my ass!"

"I know," he said holding her. "I'm so sorry I couldn't help."

"Where the fuck were you?"

"That guy possessed my body and rushed you out so fast you didn't see me. I tried to follow but ended up in the dining room every time I went down the staircase. Once it was finally the front room again I came out."

After a few minutes she broke the embrace. "We need to get out of here."

"Yes," he said getting up slowly.

"I don't even know what to do now," she said. "How do we even report this? People will think we're crazy. They'll think we killed that biker. Who do we even report? Everyone who hurt us is dead."

"Not everyone," Jeremy said gently taking the gun from her. His side was scraped and bleeding from road rash. He checked the gun for ammo. "I'm going to find that little bitch realtor."