Night Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her lungs were full of air the woman clicked the wheel again and Katie made no sound at all. Jeremy watched as she silently opened her mouth and her eyes glassed over.

Katie floated lightly and a comfortable feeling overcame her. Worry faded away and the stretched feeling lessened, leaving her with only the pleasurable sensations.

"Fuck my ass. I can feel you deep inside me. Use me. I'm a present for you," she said, but the words were only in her head as she floated in bliss.

On the outside she was quiet and still. The biker pounded on her asshole and her objections stopped. He had let go of her cheeks and her face took on a calm.

"Fuck your little slut. Fill me with your big cock. You're my big strong man. I'm your little slut," she told him inwardly.

The biker pulled her head back by her hair. Jeremy saw perfect ahegao on her face.

Asphyxiation euphoria, Jeremy thought. They're making her love this. He didn't know if that was better or worse. It was the ultimate rape. Forcing her body was one thing. Forcing her feelings was another. On the other hand, while she was euphoric she wasn't scared.

"Fill my ass with your cum. Do you like your little toy?" Katie continued in her head doting on her rapist.

The woman lifted the pin and rolled the wheel back two pegs. Katie's chest let out the breath and began playing catch up.

In the process of returning new oxygen to her brain she floated somewhere between euphoria and consciousness, and the biker was starting to grunt and moan.

"Who's in me now?" Katie said out loud. "No. No. No. I don't want him. Where's my strong man?"

What is she talking about?- Jeremy thought. They're bringing her back just in time to make her experience him cumming in her. Or they know exactly how long she can stay under without dying.

Strangulation was a theme with his ancestors. He just hoped they were expert at it. After all, the man, his great grandfather, accidentally killed the woman and then hung himself.

Katie reached full consciousness and realized what had happened just as the biker's orgasm came over him. He slammed his cock deep into her ass and let out a grunt and she felt warm cum leak between his cock and her anus and slide down her pussy.

She was still taking deeper than normal breaths and winced at the invasion of her insides.

The biker stood up and the man released him. The look of confusion and fear on his face didn't last long. The male spirit stood face to face with the biker only for a moment before seizing him around the neck and dragging him to the floor.

The biker kicked and punched but they all went through the man. Then the man stood up. So did the biker, but the biker was also on the ground. He looked down at himself.

Jeremy watched in horror as the woman grabbed the knife she had used to cut Katie's shirt and slit the spirit biker's throat. The spirit biker faded into the air and left only the body of the biker on the floor.

She forced him to pass over, Jeremy thought. The realtor said that was the primary's job, to pass the souls over with a ceremony. Apparently, if the primary was a spirit, she could just kill other ghosts.

The woman chanted some words he didn't understand, and a naked man appeared in the room, assumed the biker's body, and got up and walked over to the clothes the woman had sorted into piles.

Jeremy saw the man get dressed, nod to the man and woman, and walk out of the house.

The realtor was wrong, Jeremy thought. She doesn't say some magic words and march the victims out of town. She kills the victims and summons a secondary relative from the other side to walk them out of town. She's giving her relatives second lives.

"One down," the woman's whisper permeated the air.

The man retrieved the second conscious biker from the cell, leaving four laying on the floor and closing the cell.

He walked it over to Katie stroking his cock and getting it ready. Katie started crying again and the man slid the biker's cock up her ass all the way to the hilt.

"AAAAAAHHH," Katie cried. She was so tired of being used as a sex doll.

She flinched as she received a couple hard slaps on her ass. SLAP! SLAP!

The biker assumed the same stance as the last biker and resumed fucking her the exact same way. She took the cock deep and hard. This one was at least not as thick, but it still stretched her open.

The wheel turned one click. As she took in a breath of air and prepared for what was coming she vowed not to succumb to the forced bliss she had felt before.

The second click.

"No no no no," she said out loud as she drifted off into floating peace. Then in her head, "Oh oh oh. Fuck me, lover. I missed you. I missed having you in my ass. That other man used me when you were gone. Make me feel safe, and full. Fuck my ass, baby."

Jeremy watched ahegao return to her face and knew she was enjoying the biker's cock pounding into her. Her beautiful ass shined and bounced with every thrust.

His hips slapping against her oiled ass made a slapping noise that combined with the squishing sound of his cock thrusting into her cum filled ass.

The biker rammed his cock against his will, under the control of the man, into his friend's sloppy seconds, harder and harder.

WHECK WHECK WHECK The wet noises of her already used ass getting used more.

"Harder, baby," Katie said to the man inside her head. "You own my ass. Fuck your little slut harder."

On the outside she was motionless with ahegao all over her face. Anxiety filled Jeremy every time she went under. He worried they wouldn't bring her back in time.

To his relief the woman rolled it back two notches and Katie's body twitched as oxygen fed her brain again. The physical effects the anal pounding was having on her body without her knowledge suddenly hit her.

The relentless raping of her ass by two very large men had been hitting the pudental nerve in her anus and as she reached full consciousness again, she realized a new sensation.

Not knowing what it was, a strong anal orgasm caused her pelvis to twitch at the same time biker number two was grunting and filling her ass, buried deep inside her.

She could feel his large cock twitch as it pumped out the biker's cum. Her ass tightened around it as she came, she could feel his warm balls on her pussy.

He pulled his cock out and the man departed from the biker, just like the first one. He had time to utter one sentence, "damn your ass is tight, girl."

Apparently he was under the impression he was going to be tough about the whole thing, but he went down just like the biker before him. He faded away after the knife just like the other one too.

The woman uttered an incantation and a secondary ancestor appeared to get him dressed and walk away in his body.

The man occupied one of the unconscious men. Jeremy considered it a small victory that the man was unconscious. One less person to experience Katie's ass. One less person to humiliate her. This one would just be the man, using the biker's body, but the only one with presence of mind would be the man.

He took his time. Running his hands under her and fondling her cute little tits. He caressed her ass and delivered a couple harsh spankings. SLAP! SLAP!

"UUUHHHHHH," she reacted, startled. She still got caught by surprise by those.

As the man lined the biker's cock up with her asshole Katie said, "just give me the scarf."

"Katie, it's dangerous," Jeremy objected.

"I don't care," she said. "I don't want to feel any of it. They keep making my body feel things I don't want to feel." She felt ashamed. She liked the way the anal orgasm felt. She didn't feel the shame when she went under, only the pleasure.

Two clicks.

"MMMMMMM. Hi, Daddy," she said only in her thoughts, feeling the floating sensation. The loopiness that came with the euphoria had her confusing her great grandfather with her father.

On the outside, Jeremy watched her eyes cross again and her tongue poke out just slightly. The third biker was used just like the first two, right up her ass and pounding for all he was worth.

"They want to make me a whore, Daddy," she said in her thoughts, "My ass belongs to you. Fuck your little girl. Fuck my ass, Daddy. It's yours. Do what you want with it."

No matter how badly she just wanted to escape the reality of what was happening to her, they kept bringing her back just as each biker was beginning to dirty her body with his cum.

Two clicks back.

She came out of it just in time to feel his cock sink deep into her. This time he pulled her head back by her hair and his cum flooded her ass and ran down her pussy to drip on the floor.

He gave her tits a rough grab and slapped her ass before standing up. The third biker fell straight back to the floor when the man left his body and he was processed like the first two before walking off. The man retrieved another biker.

He fish-hooked Katie's cheeks again and started rough fucking her ass right off the bat. Fast and furious.

"EEEERRRFFF!" she screamed with his fingers in her mouth.

WHECK WHECK WHECK Her cum filled ass announced to the room that she was getting used like an anal whore. The biker's large balls made a wet slapping noise as they bounced off her cum covered pussy.

They never even got to the scarf. The fourth biker grunted and pulled her head back to grind his cock as deep as he could. His hips were gyrating as his balls emptied, adding to the cum that ran down the inside of her thigh now.

Katie cried as she felt the cock leave her ass. She hated feeling them get pleasure out of her. She heard the body hit the floor next to her, cried while he was passed over, and was barely aware of the body getting up and leaving.

Before she knew it, she could feel number five touching the head of his cock to her cum filled ass. It felt like it was gaping open and the cocks slid in easily now. Between all the cum that lubed her dirty little fuck hole and how stretched out the several cocks had made it, it almost didn't even hurt anymore, and that made her feel worse.

Two clicks.

The feeling of being a used slut faded away again. "They used me, Daddy."

On the outside, her ass was pounded deep and hard by the fifth biker as the woman flogged her ass cheek from the side. Around and around, she spun the flog, hitting Katie's ass.

"Yes, Daddy. Do what you want with your little girl's ass. You can share me. Fuck my ass. She can hit me if it's what you want, Daddy."

Two clicks back.

The woman continued flogging Katie's ass as the man rammed the biker's thick cock deep inside. Katie slowly came back.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH," she screamed as she became aware of the flog. They had noticed she was taking the cocks easier and added a whipping with the flog to keep her in distress.

Despite the pain from the whipping, she felt another strong anal orgasm come on. Her pelvis twitched again as she came hard on his cock at the same time enduring the whip.

"AHH! UUHH UUHHH UUUHH. AHH!"

His cock exploded inside her. The combination of the shame she felt for getting another load in the ass, her intense anal orgasm, the pain from each whip of the flog- all scrambled her brain and she hated that she felt exhilaration from it.

The woman continued whipping Katie's ass after the man pulled out. Katie was still twitching as she came down from the orgasm as each whip grazed her ass.

The woman only stopped to handle the biker who was laying on the floor unconscious. As the secondary ancestor she summoned walked off with his body, the last biker in the cell started regaining consciousness.

The man possessed him and they left the cell open as he walked up behind Katie.

"Last one," the woman teased, stroking Katie's chin like a child.

"Don't even bring me back this time," Katie said.

Jeremy remained silent. It was like he wasn't even there. Maybe it's the best way for her, he thought. They are going to kill us. Why wouldn't they? It's two more ancestors they can bring back. If she can go in a state of bliss, why not?

Two clicks.

The man used the last biker more relentlessly than any of the others. He pounded the biker's eight inches so hard and deep in her ass the padded frame wiggled and her ass cheeks rippled on impact.

"Oh Daddy, that's hard. I deserve it. Punish me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl harder. I liked it when the other man put his penis in me. I'm sorry, Daddy. Punish your little girl."

Jeremy watched her face. He didn't blame her for asking for the scarf. The trance on her face, the blank look of overwhelming bliss almost made him jealous.

How were they going to off him? It was no wonder they liked strangulation so much. They needed unharmed bodies for their ancestors to take.

WHECK WHECK WHECK The sound of sloppy fifths.

Jesus Christ, Jeremy thought. Why did this happen to us?

Two clicks back.

That fucking bitch, Jeremy thought.

The other times as Katie was coming around she pushed back up on her arms. This time they stayed bent.

The man's head was rolled back in pure pleasure, assuming she was coming back, he pounded on her ass. He looked like he was posed to howl at the moon.

"No, Daddy. I'm staying with you. You own me," she said.

Jeremy watched with interest. He saw Katie get up off the floor and take a few steps toward the rear of the room. She was also belted to the rack getting fucked in the ass by the biker. The biker was still pumping away on her lifeless body with his eyes closed and his head back.

The woman was clearly caught off guard. She wasn't expecting to see Katie in her realm.

Katie looked back at Jeremy who was shouting in a panic. "Katie! Grab the right knife Katie! Only one will kill them! Katie!"

What was he talking about? That's right. The knife the woman used to cut her shirt open had been in the bonfire her grandmother set. The other was a regular knife the woman found in one of the biker's clothes.

The regular knife would pass right through them. Just as the items from the ghost realm pass through the living unless willed by one of her ancestors.

"Your right!" Jeremy yelled.

He had gotten the attention of the man, who couldn't bring his orgasm to a halt and grunted as he filled Katie's ass with cum. He looked up with a start and realized Katie was also standing in the ghost realm.

Spirit Katie and the woman were squaring off like cage fighters waiting for the bell. There was no bell. The bell was Katie lunging to her right for the knife on the ground.

The woman lost the race toward the knife and backed off quickly. The man left the biker's body to help his wife. In a living body there was nothing he could do.

"What the fuck? What the fuck?" The biker was left unattended and freaking out. "Did I just cum in a dead girl?"

"Hey, man," Jeremy said, "shut the fuck up and undo her scarf."

The man reached for her scarf but couldn't grab it because it belonged to the ghost realm. "I'm sorry, man. I got nothing."

"Katie, cut the scarf!" Jeremy pleaded.

Katie looked down at herself. The ghost realm knife can cut the ghost realm scarf.

Slice.

Katie watched the front half of her body slump down. Her ass looked even more pointed at the sky with her shoulders down. A fresh load of cum leaking out of her ass.

She felt a tug in the direction of her body. It wasn't bringing her back. It was as if something was telling her it was an option.

The biker made for the door but the man grabbed the other knife and in an instant the biker was standing in spirit form with his body laying at his feet.

The man just looked at him. He didn't do anything. He glanced over at his wife who was still circling the room with Katie, they were staring each other down. Katie was having trouble making a move. Fighting was Jeremy's thing.

He's not a primary, Jeremy thought. He can't make the biker pass over.

"Hey," Jeremy said, "you can touch the belts now. Let me go."

The biker snapped out of his shock and ran to Jeremy. He heard the man run up behind him. Jeremy's great grandfather and the biker were not an even match. One strong kick from the biker sent his great grandfather flying and the biker undid Jeremy's belts.

Jeremy stood helpless everyone was in spirit form. He couldn't help if he wanted to. He went to Katie's body and undid her belts. He lay her down. There was a faint pulse.

The man didn't dare go near Katie, who was a primary and could pass him over to the next world with one swipe. He instead came up behind Jeremy and wrapped his hands around his throat.

He must have assumed Katie wouldn't turn her back on the woman, who was also a primary. They danced around the room as the woman tried to taunt and threaten Katie to delay her rescue. Katie eventually ran up and plunged the knife in her great grandfather's back.

Was she too late? Was Jeremy breathing? She didn't get to check. The woman pulled her hair back and the knife went sliding across the floor.

She picked it up and grinned at Katie but was attacked by the biker before she could lunge.

She expertly ended the biker's spirit life but before he faded he kicked her square in the chest. She flew back and the knife went flying again.

This time Katie made it to the knife first. She wanted to check on Jeremy but had to keep facing the woman.

"Evantus keenum evanuscum," the woman's cold voice said. It was the incantation she'd been saying to bring ancestors back, but Katie interrupted it.

Katie made a calculated lunge and stab at the woman's heart and with a wince she faded away.

Katie scanned the room. All those murders and the only body was one biker. She didn't know what to do first, try to reclaim her body or help Jeremy.

Jeremy started making light coughing noises. He was alive. She lay down on the floor on top of her body, not really knowing what to do.

The pins and needles feeling came and went and the emotions and fatigue came back. Jeremy lifted her up and marched her out the door.

On the steps outside the front door the entire sitting garden was cast in shadows, the moon was behind the house. Jeremy had gathered their clothes and handed his shirt to Katie along with her pants.

As he put on his own pants Katie broke down. "What the fuck? What the fuck, Jeremy? We have to go. We have to get out of here."

They descended the stairs fully clothed and started across the sitting garden. The biker's motorcycles were still parked in a line, the keys left in all of them.

Jeremy mounted one on the end. "Come on," he said. "It's quicker." And the bike roared to a start in the empty neighborhood.

Katie mounted the bike behind him and wrapped her arms around him. "I was so scared, Jeremy. All those men inside me. Then I was out of my body... and then I killed the primary and the male. Well, sorta killed them... I guess."

There was a pause and Jeremy looked over his shoulder at her. He didn't move for a few seconds. "You killed the primary?"

"Yes," she said. "You were out of it. The male had just choked you. I thought you were gone. I killed her with the knife."

Jeremy got off the bike, leaving it running and nearly knocking her to the ground.

"Jeremy," she said, "what are you doing?"

"We left prints on everything and there's a body in there."

She followed him around the line of bikes up to the hedge. He peered through the branches as if he wanted to examine the situation on the street. Was he looking to see if they were being watched?

"You fucking bitch!" he spat in her face. "You fucking bitch, you ruined everything!"

"What are you doing?" she said surprised. He never talked to her like that. Her gentle brother, the protector, never once raised his voice to her.

He put his hands on the sides of her head and pushed her down to her knees.

He unzipped the pants with one hand and pulled out his cock. It was semi-hard and became more and more engorged as Katie struggled to avoid it.