Night Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thinking of how I should kill you." Jeremy said.

"And what did you come up with? Have you gotten past getting out of the chair yet?" Then the realtor gave Jeremy's knee a shove with his boot again.

Then, as if to demonstrate Jeremy's helplessness, the realtor got to his knees between Jeremy's knees.

Jeremy checked the belts on his ankles again. He'd kick the asshole across the room if he could. They were solid. The only thing he could actually move was his hips.

He thought about hip punching the guy but then he'd still be left vulnerable and the realtor would be angry. That wouldn't be good for Jeremy.

The realtor slowly ran his tongue up the inside of Jeremy's thigh, collecting the line of cum that had oozed down.

"God you're fucking sick!" Jeremy objected.

The realtor lifted Jeremy's cock, which had been laying limp across his lap, it was still impressive even soft. He licked Jeremy's scrotum so hard it lifted and fell when he retracted.

Taking Jeremy's cock in his mouth, the realtor hummed and moaned as he sucked the last of the cum into his mouth and cleaned it up. Jeremy remained soft and looked like he might break the chair and kill the man right there.

The realtor turned on his knees and scooted over to Katie. He pulled her head back by her hair. The vibrator buzzed against her pussy.

The realtor just watched her face, waiting, his mouth half open and using his lower lip as a barrier, holding the cum in.

Katie fought it as hard as she could but the vibrator gave her its first orgasm. As her mouth opened and she started cumming the realtor let the cum drool from his mouth to hers.

He kept her head pulled back to watch her face. She was too distracted by the feeling of the toy against her pussy to notice Jeremy's cum in her mouth.

When it subsided, he let go, and she dropped her head again and the cum dripped over her bottom lip onto the floor.

He grabbed her hair and lifted it back up and tried to kiss her while there was some cum in her mouth but she tried to bite his lower lip. He anticipated and was ready to jerk his head back, making her unsuccessful.

"Oh, we have a biter," he said to the room as he began unzipping the front of his pants. The rain was soft and the storm was passing. "A little help?"

ZZZZZZZZZZ The vibrator relentlessly pleasured Katie's pussy, her hips locked down on the rack.

She was overcome with pins and needles. It was as if everything was falling asleep. Then it passed and she felt normal again.

With her mobility almost completely taken away by the belts and fuck rack she was restrained to, she didn't exactly notice a change right away.

Then she felt her eyes look where she didn't want them to. Against her will she found herself looking at the realtor's zipper as he pulled his cock out.

She heard her own voice saying, "yes, let me suck it. My husband loves to watch me suck other men."

The realtor leaned forward and to Katie's horror she felt herself open her mouth and wrap her lips around his cock. She felt and heard herself moan on it as she drew her head back to drag her lips up his shaft and down again.

Her eyes moved to Jeremy. She felt her mouth grin even with the cock in her mouth. It was exactly as Jeremy described. Like being a passenger in your own body.

"That's better," the realtor said. "Do you know how many times she's blown me? Using different bodies each time of course. You're the hottest one I've ever had."

"You're a fucking creep," Jeremy spat, watching helplessly. The rain had stopped and the clouds we moving across the sky.

"Maybe so buddy, but I'm a creep with my cock in your sister's mouth."

Katie's tongue traveled up the realtor's shaft and down again and she sucked on his balls as she was forced to rape herself.

She felt her tongue search its way to the tip and took his cock in her mouth again, all the way to the base.

The head of his cock rested in her throat and her head began bobbing long strokes up and down. She was drawing back all the way and diving down taking it back in her throat.

It was similar to having her head held back and getting throat fucked, but she wasn't in control to cry or pull away. It was a different kind of being forced. One she had to go along with, even though she hated it.

She didn't want his disgusting cock invading her mouth and throat, but her body moved against her will. It was like the orgasm she tried like hell not to have, only the whole thing was forced willfulness.

His body leaned forward just as Jeremy's had when he slapped her ass. His cock slipped deeper into her throat just as Jeremy's had.

Slap!

Keep your nasty hands off me, she thought. But her throat said, "MMMMMMM."

Her head pulled back and she felt his cock stretch her throat on its way out. He had a big mushroom cock head.

Her vision glanced up at his face, making eye contact. She felt her mouth grin again and her voice said, "harder."

He had the slightest beer belly and it pressed against her face as he leaned forward again.

SLAP!

"MMMMMMM," she moaned, "harder."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"That's it," she heard her voice saying, "don't stop."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SLAP! ZZZZZZZZ SLAP! ZZZZZZZZZ SLAP!

She rested her cheek against his belly and her face was grinning at Jeremy as the vibrator and the realtor's spankings abused her to another orgasm.

Moonlight cut through the middle of the room as the clouds moved out of the way. Jeremy saw the male spirit, about his age, standing there watching Katie take abuse with a huge grin on his face. The woman was not visible.

Inside Katie, he thought.

The device was clearly visible now, as was the small prison in the corner and the knife the woman had used to cut Katie's shirt up the back. They were all visible again in the light of the moon.

SLAP! ZZZZZZZZ SLAP! ZZZZZZZZ

"OOHHHHH!" Katie heard herself moan in pleasure and waves of unwanted ecstasy crashed over her.

In the middle of the huge orgasm she felt her head move and take the realtor's cock deep in her throat again.

Her throat continued moaning on his cock for a solid thirty seconds. The realtor delivered several hard slaps on her ass as she came.

When it subsided, her spiritual trespasser continued humming and moaning and throating his nasty cock. His large knob swabbing the inside of her throat like a warm and fleshy bottle brush.

He wasn't such a loud mouth all of a sudden. His breathing was controlled and each breath gradually became a grunt.

Inhale grunt. Inhale grunt. Inhale grunt.

"Mmmmhhmmm," Katie's throat said encouragingly even though her thoughts said, No!

Her head began to bob faster and his grunts increased to match. Jeremy watched the male spirit's face. He looked delighted. Katie's head pulled back and she was made to wrap her lips tight behind the giant mushroom head.

She tasted warm and salty cum as it flooded her mouth. Katie had no experience with giving head or tasting cum. When the realtor spit Jeremy's cum in her mouth was the only time. Hell, she didn't have any sexual experience.

It tasted so much stronger coming directly from a cock. Had it been diluted the first time by the realtor's spit?

She wanted to throw up but had no control of her body. Her head tipped back and she dreaded being forced to swallow it. It filled her whole mouth and was so close to spilling out the corners of her mouth. Her head just stayed there.

What is she going to do?- Katie thought.

She felt pins and needles and she had control of her body again. She gagged. She heard faint laughing like a whisper. She gagged again and heaved a little but didn't throw up. When she realized she was still holding her head back she let it fall and the realtor's huge load drooled out of her mouth and joined Jeremy's cum on the floor.

As she worked to catch her breath the realtor got talkative again.

"Thank you for that," he said to Katie. Turning to Jeremy he said, "your great grandmother did all the cock sucking but your sister's throat feels amazing."

The realtor got to his feet slowly as Jeremy shouted insults at him.

"Here's what's going to happen," the realtor said.

Jeremy watched the female walk toward him and he braced himself for something bad. She took some things off the wall and dropped them on the floor next to Katie. One of those things was the whip. She'd also grabbed one of the scarfs, a paddle, and the metal hook with the ball on the end.

"I know you guys are nervous," the realtor continued, "but I didn't lie to you in the library. I've seen this a hundred times. They're going to have some more fun with you and say some magic words and march you out of town."

Jeremy watched as the realtor tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped up. He reached down and switched the vibrator off just as Katie was about to cum again.

"Sorry, doll," he said, "It's past my bedtime. Now where you go or what you do, I have no idea. Your grandparents and I have an arrangement but we don't exactly talk much. It's a purely physical relationship."

The realtor looked to the female and she beamed at him. The male had a huge grin on his face. She was kind of cute when it came to him. You almost couldn't tell she was evil when she looked at the realtor.

The female spit on Katie's asshole and inserted the large metal hook.

"Ow ow ow," she cried.

The female then tied the end of the silk scarf into a noose and put it around Katie's neck. It was loose. She tied a loop on the other end and attached it to the rope that hung over Katie's head.

"Katie!" Jeremy said with panic in his voice. "That's the rope!"

The realtor had paused preparing to leave to watch for a minute.

The female divided Katie's hair into three clumps and pulled her head back hard. She began braiding her hair so the scarf ran through the middle of it to the rope. She then added the leather string that came off the end of the hook and left Katie's stuck with her head pulled back.

The realtor put the vibrator in the pocket of his coat and put the coat on. He seeming to be taking Katie in one last time before leaving.

Tied down on her hands and knees, her pussy and ass locked in place pointing up obediently, head pulled back by the hair, a hook in her ass- she was a sight.

He stayed to watch the first three spankings. The female slapped the paddle down hard on Katie's left cheek.

SLAP!

"UUUHH," Katie winced as it made contact. It was much harder than she'd been spanked by hand so far and it covered more skin.

SLAP! On the right cheek.

"UUUHHHH!" she grunted. The second was harder than the first.

SLAP!

"AAAAHHHH!" The third was the hardest yet and landed on the left cheek where she'd already received one.

"You might want to close your eyes for the rest," the realtor said to Jeremy as he turned and walked through the door.

The realtor made his way through the dark house. He locked the front door on his way out to the car.

It was no longer raining so he took his coat off before getting into his car. He tossed it in the passenger seat, put the key in the ignition, buckled up, and started the ignition.

He never backed up when he left. The hedged in and paved former sitting garden was more than large enough to turn around in.

He turned up his music and pulled out onto the street. There was the screeching of tires and a motorcycle jumped the curb in an attempt to avoid colliding with his car and tore right through the hedges into the sitting garden.

The realtor hit his breaks halfway into the street and turned his music down. He looked nervously out his window at a large biker getting up from the ground slowly.

The neighborhood, being abandoned, never had traffic and the realtor didn't even bother looking when he pulled out. He heard a pack of motorcycles coming around the corner and hit the gas.

Five more bikers rolled into the sitting garden and filed side by side, turning off their engines to see what had happened.

"You jump the curb, Hank?"

Hank didn't answer. Hank had gone stiff. Then the one who asked the question went stiff. Then they caught the other four by surprise, each of them slamming two other's heads together. Leaving the four unconscious on the ground, the two walked into the house.

The paddling continued after the realtor had left the room. By the time he'd made it to the bottom of the stairs, Katie had endured the crack of the paddle three more times on each cheek.

SLAP!

"UUUMMMPH"

SLAP!

"UUUUUUUUMMMMMPH"

Her cheeks were tender and getting rosy. The woman's hands slowly caressed Katie's ass after a pause in the paddling. Then the woman stood up again. She told Katie, "count."

Afraid she would be struck harder if she refused, Katie began counting the strikes.

SLAP!

"UUUUUMMMPH. One."

SLAP!

"UUUUUMMMPH. Two."

SLAP!

"UUUUMMMMPH. Three," her voice faltered a little. Her ass was starting to really sting.

There was another pause. Katie looked to her side when she heard the paddle being put down on the floor. She saw the woman pick up the whip.

"No! Jeremy!" Katie screamed, desperate for help. "Jeremy, think of something! I can't take the whip! I can't take it! Please! I can't take anymore. I can barely take the paddle."

Jeremy watched helpless as the woman slowly taunted Katie with the coiled whip, trailing it along her back all the way down to her ass. The man stood there as if he couldn't wait to see the whip mark up Katie's pretty little ass. The woman uncoiled it, letting its length fall to the floor. She cast the whip behind her.

Katie shut her eyes tight, bracing herself. Nothing happened. A noise outside like screeching tires and a small crash distracted them. The man and woman left the room together.

"Jeremy," she said as soon as they were gone, "you have to do something. They're going to whip me."

"I'm so sorry, Katie," he said, "I don't know what to do. They have that scarf around your neck. You can't even try to shake it off with your head tied like that."

Jeremy and Katie shushed when two very large men came into the room and undressed. Katie and Jeremy looked to each other, trying to figure out what was going on. When Katie saw the size of their cocks she didn't like what she knew was coming.

Once they were naked they walked into the prison and the two spirits left their bodies and shut the cell before they knew what was happening. The men, confused, tried to clear their heads.

The man and woman left and returned with two more men. Those two walked in looking like they were asleep. They undressed and pushed the first two men to the back of the cell when they entered and when the man and woman left their bodies they fell to the floor.

This happened once more until six naked men were locked inside the cell. The woman remained next to Katie. She undid Katie's braid and pulled the hook from her ass.

It felt opened up from the weight of her head pulling on it. She was beyond feeling embarrassed about being exposed. She was too terrified to be self conscious.

The woman occupied one of the conscious men to ensure he didn't run and the man occupied the other. The male spirit walked his biker out of the cell. Then the woman left hers and shut the cell quickly on her way out and returned to Katie.

Jeremy had also resigned himself to defeat. His threats and insults stopped when the realtor left. He watched the face on the naked biker. He wondered what the pile of men would be used for.

He got his answer when the biker walked up behind Katie and spit on her asshole. He let a long string of spit string down and it landed on her asshole and dripped down her pussy.

The woman leaned over and spit on Katie's asshole. Then the man again. Then the man, who had been stroking his cock to attention, achieving a full seven inches, pressed the head of his cock into Katie's ass.

"Please not my ass!" Katie screamed. She remembered what that got her last time. It got her brother pumping a huge load in her pussy. She had forgotten to worry about the possibility she could be pregnant.

She winced as the biker stopped half way in. He spit on the exposed shaft and it ran between his cock and her anus, dripping down her pussy like before.

Katie's face was scrunched up and she was holding her breath. The man's entire cock was deep in her ass and he was holding it there.

She didn't know the realtor very well but he was at least someone she'd met a couple times and talked to. Now there was a strange man putting his cock in her ass.

The female spirit was going through the discarded clothes. So far she had collected a very large knife, which she placed to the side. In another pocket she found condoms.

"Yes!" Jeremy said when he saw them. "Use those! Please use those!"

The woman threw them to the side and kept rummaging. In the same pocket as the condoms the woman found a small bottle of lube. Whoever the pants belonged to obviously was accustomed to hooking up.

"Use it!" Jeremy tried again. Spit only goes so far and he worried about Katie. He didn't think they would think twice about fucking her ass dry. They didn't care about her or the biker.

The woman threw it to the side. That didn't surprise Jeremy at all. She had come close to whipping Katie. She was obviously capable of cruelty. "It'll be easier to fuck her."

Katie gave Jeremy a look like he'd just betrayed her. She understood why he did it. It just felt like a betrayal.

The woman reconsidered the bottle and eventually retrieved it, walked back over to Katie, who was still holding the man's cock in her ass, and squeezed the entire bottle over Katie's ass.

It made her ass cheeks oily and shiny and the lube ran down the crack of her ass and dripped between her pussy lips to the floor.

Like a rusted piston that had finally become unlocked, the man began working the biker's cock in and out of Katie's ass. It glided easily now and his large hands rubbed in the lube on her cheeks.

Her little ass looked perfect. It was perfectly shaped and sized and shined beautifully in the moonlight.

Katie's face was still wincing as the large cock stretched her ass open. The pussy stretching she got from Jeremy was nothing compared to fitting the man's cock in her ass.

She thought she might black out as the man's thrusts got harder and deeper. With her hips locked down she could do nothing to stop it. She made no noise. Every scream was silent.

The man got the biker's feet under him and he was plunging his cock deep into her ass with a wide stance, hunched over her and putting his weight into it.

The padded frame that had been completely immovable had the slightest wiggle each time the man rammed the biker's cock into her, but was still more than sufficient to keep her hips in place.

The biker's hands slid up Katie's neck and over her the side of her face, his thick fingers hooked her cheeks and pulled her head back.

"UUUHHHHHHHHHHH! UUUUUHHHHH!" Katie made sounds of struggle past the biker's thick fingers as she felt his giant cock churn her insides.

Jeremy looked like he was in a far off place. It was as though his spirit had finally broken.

"Let's take pity on her shall we," the cold whisper of the woman's voice floated through the room.

Jeremy saw her walk to the back of the room and he perked up again. She was turning the wheel.

This was it, he thought. They're going to kill us, and they're going to make me watch.

The clicks of the gear slowed as she slowed the wheel and the slack tightened up around her neck and left it just loose enough to make no difference at all.

Katie had a cute little ass and it was a very sexy shape, but the guys at school would certainly never describe it as a bubble butt. Yet Jeremy saw noticeable bounce in her butt cheeks from the pounding she took.

One click sounded through the room and Katie's screams from the anal assault turned into a gasp for breath.