All Comments on 'Night Moves in the Daytime'

by Elickser

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet story.

Really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pregnancy?

Having coming of age in the 1960s, I can relate to the young lovers. They were lucky in that living in the country they had a spot with privacy. Not so easy for city-dwellers.

In that era, a lot of the opposition of parents to their teens having sex centered around the possibility of pregnancy. The pill was not yet generally available and condoms could be hard to get. The young couple seems well informed about sex, so I am surprised that the story doesn't deal with their worries about pregnancy and what they ended up doing about such worries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First class.

I too was a teenager in the 1960s and can relate to this easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great potential for a continuing story

Takes me back to my younger years. There was more back then, and there needs to be more to this now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Charming premise

But there's too much of a rush to move on.

She took her own clothes off to save him the trouble of undressing her? Why? There are virgins, fooling around for the first time. The slow step-by-step baring of her body would have been much more erotic than suddenly having her naked. She should likely have been shy about being seen naked, and nervous about it as the various parts of her body became bared for him to see. His reaction to her breasts, her pussy, her ass, her legs, and her reactions to his reactions would have been preferred.

Did he move on too fast for her? Did she need to slow him down? Did he not move along fast enough for him? Did she have to coax him to touch her breasts? Caress them? Kiss them? Suck her nipples?

So much more could have been done with details.

Gave it four stars, but just barely. Could have been five stars.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago

Thanks for a well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous