Night of Celebration Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crissie has her mouth around the head of her sleeping father's cock. She is instinctively stroking him harder and faster. Crissie's tongue is wrapping around the head, licking all she can. Craig groans and moans in his drug induced sleep. Crissie can feel his wonderful cock grow a little bit more in her mouth then suddenly her mouth is filled with a hot, salty liquid. She is so surprised she gags a bit before swallowing whats in her mouth as another spurt fills it again. Crissie tries to swallow it but there is too much, some runs out of her mouth down her father's cock. Her mouth fills again and again. She swallows and swallows. Finally, her father stops squirting in her mouth. She keeps her mouth on him swallowing and licking all over the head. When she is certain nothing else is coming out of him she opens her mouth and releases him. "Fuck, that was awesome!" She says. Crissie looks down noticing her hand, still wrapped around her father's softening cock is covered in the stuff she wasn't able to swallow. She releases him and puts her hand to her mouth. She licks her hand clean and watches her father soften and fall flat against his stomach. She rests her hand on him again.

Craig moans softly in his sleep, then his breathing returns to normal. Crissie thinks "Fuck it, I've already gone this far." She climbs into her father's bed and lays beside him. She kisses him on the lips and then takes his hand and places it between her legs. Her hand uses his hand to rub her swollen clit. "Fffffuck, that's gooood. Daddy, I wish you knew you were getting me off." Crissie says to her sleeping father. Her fingers manipulate his faster. His big, rough finger is the best thing she has ever had on her pussy. She knows she has to figure out a way to get him to do this for real. Crissie's hips start to buck under her father's hand. "Cccuuummming DDDAAADDDYYYY!" Her legs clench, her back arches in the best orgasm of her young life.

When Crissie relaxes, she lays there next to her father. She loves the feel of his big strong hand holding her soaking pussy. She smiles wickedly as she manipulates two of his fingers inside of her "Damn! Again!?!" She cries as another surprising taboo orgasm hits her with her unknowing Daddy's fingers inside of her. "Thank you, Daddy." She whispers. She pulls her father's fingers from her tight pussy and then moves his hand to her mouth. She takes each finger in her mouth cleaning her juices off of them. She puts his hand on his chest when she is done and snuggles up beside him. Crissie pulls Craig's face to hers and kisses him. "Daddy, as soon as I can, I am going to make sure we do this again when you are awake." She tells her unconscious father. She debates sleeping here tonight, but decides against it to avoid embarrassing her father if he wakes up before she does. Crissie kisses her Daddy again, slides out of his bed and reaches for the sheet to cover him again. She gets another wicked smile, leans down and kisses her new favorite thing good night and says to his cock "I'll see you soon."

Crissie picks up her shorts and walks out to the living room where she planned to sleep, in case her Daddy needs her.

********

1 Month later

August 7

The surgery went well. Craig is going through physical therapy. Crissie and Susan are helping him around the house. Crissie is loving taking care of the house and her Daddy. She feels as if they are more husband and wife than daddy daughter. After that first night, she did not play with her father's cock again. She is waiting for when he will be healthy and awake for her.

When Craig found out she slept on the couch in the den to be nearby in case of emergency, he told her she didn't have to. She told him she didn't mind. She wanted to help her Daddy if needed. Craig told her she should sleep in her own room. Crissie told him she would stay near his room as long as he was on crutches. Craig knew she is as stubborn as they get and he would not get her to her own bed. Not wanting his baby girl sleeping on the couch, she could sleep in his bed with him. Crissie almost came at the thought of having her Daddy sleeping next to her, thinking of using his hands to rub herself off again.

The first night she was in his bed, he wraps his arm around her and holds her to his side. She rests her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. His hand rubbing up and down her back slowly and softly as he drifts off. Crissie lays there in his loving embrace, knowing she won't molest him in his sleep again. As she spends more time with her father Crissie realizes how much she does love him, not just as her dad, but as a man.

Crissie usually tells Susan everything. Usually. Crissie does tell Susan of seeing her Daddy's cock and of putting her hand around it, but not of sucking him off or using him to get her off. She knows Susan is going to want to do the same things if she knew it was possible. When Susan stays with them next time, she talks Craig into letting her stay in the bed with Crissie and Craig. Crissie insists that Susan sleeps on the same side as she does so the girls will stay away from his injured knee.

That night, Crissie is snuggled against her father and Susan is spooned behind her. Craig has his arm laid out and both girls are resting their heads on it. Susan has her hand resting on Crissie's hip and Crissie has hers on her Daddy's chest.

"Good night, girls. Sleep well." Craig turns and kisses his daughter's forehead. "I'll say it again, you don't have to sleep here. You can sleep in your own comfy beds."

"It's either here or the couch Daddy. Your choice." Crissie says.

"OK, Sweetheart. Just trying to be a good dad." Craig says.

"No worries about that, Daddy. You are the best ever Daddy." Crissie says with her own kiss to his cheek. "Good night, Daddy."

"Seriously Mr D., You are the best Daddy. We got you those #1 dad mugs for a reason" Susan says. "Good night, see you in the morning." She reaches over Crissie to pat him on the chest, then moves her hand back to Crissie's hip.

Craig chuckles at his girls and closes his eyes. Crissie listens to her dad's breathing slow as he drifts off. She is resting comfortably between her two loves. She kisses her daddy's chin and rubs her hand over his chest. Crissie feels Susan kiss the back of her neck and Susan's hand starts sliding up and down Crissie's side.

Susan whispers in Crissie's ear "Is he asleep?" Crissie nods in answer. Susan's hand slips under Crissie's shirt. Her hand slips up her tiny lovers torso and moves to cup the small breast. Susan's lips are kissing the beautiful neck and shoulder in front of her. Crissie rolls back against her friend to make separation between her daddy and her lover. Susan takes advantage of the space and releases her friend's breast and slides her hand down her body and inside her shorts. Her fingers run over Crissie's trimmed bush and onto the warm lips. "I want to see Daddy's dick, Crissie." Susan whispers again as she taps her friend's clit.

Crissie shivers in pleasure, but shakes her head to her friend's request. She feels Susan's fingers part her lips and press against her engorged clit. She hears Susan whisper again "I want to see it. You got to, now I want to." Crissie begins to shake he head again, but Susan slips a second finger into her and is really pressing her clit. Crissie shivers again and realizes she really wants to see her Daddy again. Crissie reaches and pulls the sheet down off of all three of them. Her father wears sleep shorts to bed, especially with his girls in bed with him. Crissie gently unbuttons the fly of his shorts as Susan is sliding her fingers in and out of Crissie's pussy. Crissie gets the shorts open and reaches in to pull him out. Susan has moved so her head is on Crissie's shoulder watching her friend uncover her father's cock.

"Dammit, it's too dark in here. I can't see." Susan whispers. "I'm going to turn the bathroom light on so we can see." Susan removes her fingers from her friend and slips out of bed. She closes the bathroom door to just a crack and flicks on the light. The cracked door keeps the light off of the bed, but gives the girls light enough to see. Susan skips back to the bed and pulls her night shirt up and off revealing she wore nothing underneath. Her red landing strip is well trimmed. She runs her finger over it and says to Crissie "I'm thinking of trimming it into a design when we aren't going to competitions. Like a triangle or a heart or something." Susan looks up at Crissie who is still holding her father in her tiny hand. "Why don't you get up and take your pajamas off?" She asks her friend.

Crissie replies "I don't want to let go of it. It feels good."

Susan giggles at that and then reaches and pulls her lovers shorts off. "No problem, I got it." Susan climbs into the bed behind Crissie, this time with her head by Crissie's butt, her face close to their point of interest. Susan kisses the firm cheek in front of her. "OK, let me see." She moves her head closer. Susan whispers in awe "Wow! Even soft it looks big in your hand. You think you can get it hard?"

"I really don't want to molest Daddy while he is sleeping. I want him to be awake when he gets off with us." Crissie replies. Her hand slowly squeezes and strokes him. "We just get it hard and look at it while we play, but no getting him off"

"Sounds good to me. I want to see what was poking me in the rear at the birthday party." Susan replies. Her hand pushes Crissie's leg forward enough so she can slip a finger into her friend. "Oooh, you are tight like this, but soaked!! Daddy turns you on, huh."

"Yeah he does. He's gorgeous." Crissie strokes his shaft a little more and she can feel him growing in her hand. "He is getting harder."

"Mmm I can see. Does it feel weird when it's growing." Susan asks as she stares at her father figure's hardening cock. She reaches over her lover to brush her hand along side it. "Oooh... Fuck, it loooks goood. I can't wait to have that in me." Susan murmurs. She leans away from Crissie and pulls her friend onto her back. Susan then rolls on top of Crissie and kisses her friend's pussy. Her tongue plunging into Crissie's soaked folds.

Crissie lets Susan roll her on to her back, but she keeps her Daddy's dick in her hand. She uses her other hand to help Susan straddle her head and the girls 69 next to a sleeping Craig. Crissie keeps his cock in her hand as much as possible. She uses her other hand and tongue to spread and pleasure Susan's wet, throbbing pussy.

Susan keeps sneaking looks at the only cock she wants as she licks and nibbles the tasty twat in her face. Her long red hair spread over Crissie's muscular legs. When Crissie slips a finger or her tongue into Susan's tunnel, Susan looks at Craig's tool and imagines it is him inside of her.

The two girls are so turned on, but distracted enough that their lovemaking lasts far longer than any other session they have had. The girls have so many orgasms between them they lost count. The cock stays hard the entire time with Crissie's touch. When the two finally are too sensitive and worn out to continue, they untangle and lay next to Craig again. They are drowsy, but Crissie is fighting sleep enough to make sure they get dressed and to try and put Daddy's thing away. "He is still too hard to get into his shorts." She says.

"Damn, what should we do. That seems mean to leave him like that." Susan asks and sits up on the bed.

Crissie sits up too and says "I don't know, but yeah, you'd think it would hurt staying like that." She bites her lip. "Maybe I'll rub him off and that'll let me tuck it away." She shakes her head in frustration. "I really don't want to, but I really really want to see him squirt. What do you think Susie?"

"If you don't, I will." Susan says as she scoots closer to Craig's side so she can watch.

Crissie begins slowly stroking her father. She squeezes trying for that lubricating liquid. She squeezes and strokes his length until the liquid appears. Crissie licks her lips as she runs her hand over the head, getting her hand slick.

"Oooh, what's that?" Susan asks.

"I don't know, but it makes it slippery." Crissie replies. She rubs her other hand over his head and puts her fingers to her mouth. "And it tastes good too."

"Oooh, lemme try it." Susan says and reaches over, her fingers rubbing his head. "Mmmmm!"

With her slick hand Crissie is stroking her Daddy's cock faster, squeezing and running her hand over the head. Crissie notices his sack is tightening and his cock is getting bigger. "I think Daddy is close, Susie."

Susan leans over Craig's stomach, wanting to get a close up of the show. Susan sees Craig's cock expand, the little hole on top opens and then she gets hit in the face by a warm sticky liquid. "Oh!" She gasps. Then another squirt hits her in the open mouth. Susan falls back onto her butt, watching the rest of his cum splash onto his belly and drips down onto Crissie's hand. Susan closes her mouth and feels the liquid slide around on her tongue. It tastes salty, with a little sweet. She swallows her mouthful. "Mmm, I like it."

Crissie watches Susan catch the first squirt on her cheeks and chin then the second right in her mouth. Crissie keeps stroking her father, watching him squirt onto his own stomach. She keeps stroking and squeezing him as the last few spurts dribble down his shaft and over her hand. Crissie releases the cock and puts her hand to her mouth to taste again the taboo flavor of her father. She scoops more of his cum off of his softening cock and sucks her fingers clean again. Knowing she shouldn't, she wraps her mouth around the head to lick the last few drops out of him. When Crissie releases her father's cock again, she sees Susan licking at the puddle on Craig's chest. "It is so yummy and wicked, isn't it?" Crissie asks.

Susan sits up, her face smeared with cum and replies "Yeah it is! But you are right, he needs to be awake, it would be so much better." Susan leans back down trying to clean Craig's belly. Crissie leans in to help.

The girls get most of the sticky mess cleaned up. "I think we need to get a washcloth and then tuck him away. I want to shower and get some sleep." Crissie says

"I agree." Susan says and climbs out of bed with her friend. The two get Daddy cleaned and situated. Then they go upstairs to shower, together. Too worn out and satisfied from their evening, the girls just wash each other and return to Craig's room. They re-dress and climb into bed and cuddle until they drift off.

**********

Today

"I hope you aren't upset Daddy." Crissie says, her head hanging. "I'm sorry I did that while you were unconscious."

"I'm not mad, Crissie." Craig lifts her chin so he can look in her eyes. "I'm surprised, and I would have been very, very confused if I woke up, but how could I be mad at my Sweetheart." He leans in and softly kisses her lips. "Wanna know something, baby?" He says quietly.

"What, Daddy?" She whispers back.

"I'm awake now. And so is he." Craig says with a glance down to his lap.

Crissie smiles widely. "Yes you are, Daddy!" She slides out of his lap and kneels in front of him. Craig opens his legs and Crissie crawls closer. Her hand reaches for him. She wraps her small fingers around his hardness. She can clearly see the veins running along his length. She can feel the stickiness from her sister's well fucked pussy. Crissie begins the slow, long strokes. She squeezes him as she strokes.

"Yes baby, that's good. That's good." Craig says. He looks at his teen daughter as she strokes his cock. "Keep going, Crissie."

Hearing her Daddy's praise brings a smile to her face. Seeing the lubricating liquid appear fills that smile with lust. She rubs her hand over it and continues stroking. "Daddy, what is this?" She asks when she uses her fingers to bring some to her tongue.

"That's precum, Sweetie. It's used for what you are doing, to lubricate."

"Precum... It's tasty, too." Crissie says with her finger in her mouth. Crissie leans over and opens her mouth, her tongue darts out and licks the head. "Mmmm." She moans. Crissie slips the head of Daddy's cock into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm."

"Oh that's it, baby girl." Craig moans. "Suck on Daddy's dick, you naughty girl." Craig looks down and sees his blond daughter with his cock in her mouth and a look of pure bliss on her face. "Baby, you look beautiful." Craig sits back in the chair enjoying the sensation.

Susan was recovering during Crissie's story. She re-lives that night while Crissie tells her father what they did. When she hears Craig is not mad, she realizes that she knew he would not be. She just knew he would have enjoyed fucking his girls. Susan watches Crissie slip between Daddy's legs. She slides off the bed and kneels behind Crissie. Susan wraps her arms around Crissie's waist when her friend takes Craig in her mouth. Susan watches Crissie suck Daddy's cock. "Fuck! That looks amazing, huh Daddy? Crissie is so HOT!" Susan asks.

"You both look amazing between my legs, Baby" Craig moans. "Her tongue and mouth are awesome though. Crissie, I love it!"

Crissie pulls off of him and says "Thank you Daddy, I like this a lot. I can't wait to feel your mouth and tongue again, though." She turns and kisses Susan and then returns to her new toy.

"I don't want to wait either. Stand up girls." Craig announces. Susan hops up to her feet, Crissie is a little more reluctant to give up. "Trust me Sweetheart, you will like this." He says. Crissie nods and stands. Craig puts his hands on her waist and lifts. He flips her upside down and pulls her close. "Wrap your legs around my head, dear." Craig says as he wraps his arms around her waist and looks down at her pretty pussy.

"Oh Daddy! That looks fun!! I wanna try that." Susan says. She lays back on the bed and watches Daddy and daughter engage in a standing sixty-nine.

Crissie is a gymnast and is more than comfortable upside down. She locks her ankles behind her father's head and wraps her left arm around his waist. His strong arms under (over?) her butt cheeks locks her in. She grabs his throbbing cock and puts the head in her mouth. She strokes his shaft and tongue washes the head. When she feels Craig's tongue enter her, she moans deeply around the head in his mouth.

Craig feels his daughter get locked in and then the head of his cock is surrounded by her tight mouth. "Damn she has an awesome mouth." He thinks. Craig lowers his face and his tongue slips between her lips. The vibration from her moan almost makes his knees buckle. "Gawd Crissie!! Wow!!" He says. He almost wants to sit back down and let her finish, but a glance changes his mind as he really wants that pussy in his face. He leans back in and slips his tongue into her honey pot. He licks and sucks her lips, nibbles her clit. Craig's tongue is buried deep inside his daughter tasting her delicious cum. Her moans on his cock and her frantic stroking are drawing him closer to his finish. Craig is determined to make his daughter cum first. His tongue and lips work her clit at a feverish pace.

Crissie is enjoying thia position. She can feel the blood rush to her head. Her Daddy is eating her pussy like a pro. She is moaning almost constantly. Craig's cock is leaking the tasty precum steadily, her tongue is trying to lick every drop. Her hand is stroking quickly. She can feel an oncoming orgasm and she falters. His cock falls out of her mouth as she screams "CCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG!!"

Craig feels his daughter's body tense as she screams in ecstasy. His tongue is lapping as much of her fluids as he can. Craig holds her steady as she rides the orgasmic wave. As she relaxes, Craig steps to the bed and lowers his girl to the bed. He lays her on her back next to Susan, with her head on the edge. "Susie, flip around and lay like Crissie, please." Susan complies with a puzzled look on her face. While Susan is moving and Crissie is recovering, Craig takes his saliva slippery cock in hand and strokes quickly. "Open your mouth, girls." Craig says as he crosses the threshold and his cum flies out of his engorged cock. "YYYYESSS!!"