Night of Celebration Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy is the sweetest." Crissie says and both girls sit on Susan's bed.

Susan continues "Then I got the hiccups. I was sitting in his lap feeling all safe and warm. Then with each hiccup I bounced and my boobs rubbed on his chest. My nipples got hard and I hugged tighter and rubbed my nipples on him. I started getting wet a little, then he got HARD. OMG!! Crissie it felt awesome!!" Susan lays back on the bed reliving that moment. "I think I freaked him out though. I couldn't help it. I kissed his neck and shoulder. If you hadn't walked in just then, I might have started grinding on him." Susan sighs at that thought.

"You are kinda freaking me out with that, Susie. That's my dad you tried to hump." Crissie says. "Is it big?" She whispers while blushing.

"It felt perfect, Cris." Susan whispers back "I'd say bigger than our toy." She smiles and reaches in her bed stand for "Roy the Toy" She runs the tip along Crissie's thigh. Susan whispers in Crissie's ear "I'll tell you this Cris, I am done with boys like Zack. I want a real man. I want your daddy to be my first, and only." Susan then kisses Crissie's neck and whispers again "Then you will really be family, my sister, my lover. How does that sound?"

"Oh god, I love it!" Crissie says as she kisses Susan passionately. Crissie hops up out of the bed and closes and locks the door. She reaches up and takes off her bikini top letting it fall to the floor. Susan is pulling her swimsuit off as well. "We probably don't have a lot of time. Dad will probably come check on you."

Susan sighs, "Maybe we should unlock the door and let him catch us. I bet he would join in. Doesn't that sound hot?" She spreads her legs and runs her fingers over over her bare mound to spread her wet lips. She looks at Crissie and curls her into a come here motion.

Crissie smiles at her best friend and lover. She pushes her bikini shorts off and then reaches back to unlock and crack the door open. She walks towards that pretty pussy on the bed. Crissie crawls between Susan's muscular legs and kisses her friend's inner thighs. She can smell Susan's arousal. "Daddy really turned you on, huh?" Crissie licks down Susan's thigh and brushes across her bare mound.

"Mmmhmmm... I wish he was here right now. I love you Sis, but I need some Daddy." Susan replies with a moan as Crissie licks her pouting pussy lips.

"You are going to need to quit waxing. I heard Daddy tell his buddy that he is not a fan of bare pussy. A trimmed bush is really hot he said." Crissie says as she slides two fingers into her friend. Her mouth engulfs the protruding clit. She can feel Susan tip over the edge.

"Is that so? Your dad likes some hair?" Stephanie's voice comes from the door. "I bet he would still dive into your pretty, waxed pussies anyway. I know I would." She pushes the door closed behind her and tosses her wrap to the side. "Do you mind if I join you?" Her one piece slides off her body, down her long legs. Stephanie's perky breasts standing proudly, her nipples already hardening.

Susan is in the midst of a monster orgasm, thinking of Craig's strong arms and passionate kisses and she misses her mother's entrance. Crissie jumps at hearing her friend's mom. Then the words she is saying sink in. Crissie turns to look at the tall woman. She licks her lips seeing those tasty looking nipples and smiles at the dark red landing strip pointing to her tasty treat. "Hi Stephanie. Would you like to join us?" She asks, moving away from Susan's spread legs and to lay beside her. Crissie spreads her legs and says "Take your pick."

Stephanie looks at the buffet in front of her and says "Do I have to choose just one? What if I'm greedy and want it all?" Stephanie walks closer to the bed and sees that Susan is just coming down and is opening her eyes.

"Mama? What's... going on...?" Susan says with her eyes wide. She closes her legs and tries to cover herself but can't get the sheet over.

Stephanie kneels on the floor between the two teens. "It's OK Susie. You don't have to hide that gorgeous body." She rests a hand on each of the nervous girls knee. "Mama is going to play with y'all, and we are going to have a lot of fun." Stephanie slides her hands up each thigh and cups the wet mounds. "Susie, you just got yours, so Crissie is going to get to go first. Don't worry though, Mama is going to take good care of her sweet girl." She can feel both of the little pussies in her hands grow hotter. She slips her middle finger into her daughter as she slides between Crissie's legs. Stephanie uses her free hand to spread Crissie's outer lips and leans in to run her tongue over the quivering inner lips.

"Ffffffuuucckkk! That's fucking goooooooooooodddddd!" Crissie wails. Crissie can feel Susan's mother licking her so gooood. She knows she will be cumming on Stephanie's face so very soon. Crissie can feel Susan shaking next to her. More than likely getting off on her mother's hand.

Stephanie slips a finger into the tiny tight pussy in front of her. Her tongue and lips keeping the clit in constant excitement. Her other hand has two fingers in her daughter's wet hole. That thumb is rubbing the clit while pumping her fingers in and out. She is trying to get both girls off at the same time and it looks like she just might. Stephanie sucks Crissie's clit between her teeth and buries her fingers in both girls pussies.

"Yyyyyyyeeeeeeessssss!!" Crissie explodes on Stephanie's face, her hot fluids running down her friend's mother's face. She feels Stephanie's tongue licking deep inside of her, gathering as much of her fluid as possible.

"MMMMAAAAMMMMAAA!" Susan cries as she clenches down on her mother's invading fingers. Her second explosive emotional orgasm in fifteen minutes purely overwhelms her and Susan passes out with an enormous blissful smile.

Stephanie retracts her fingers from both of the tight, wet teens. Crissie reaches down and grabs the hand that came from her and stuffs Stephanie's fingers into her mouth, licking and sucking her own fluids from those long elegant fingers. "So you like your own flavor Crissie? You like it a lot I see." Crissie nods with her mouth full of tasty Mama fingers. "Well, I like the way you taste too, baby. I'm very much going to need more and more." Stephanie brings her other hand to her mouth and slips her fingers through her lips. "Mmmmm, my baby is so damn tasty too, isn't she?"

"Very much Mama. I love the way she cums on my face." Crissie says as she finishes cleaning Stephanie's fingers. She sees 'Mama's' glistening face and leaps up to kiss her lips and chin. Crissie cleans Stephanie's face. She lays back on the bed next o Susan. "Come sit on my face Mama, let me see if you taste as good as your daughter."

********

Today

"And that was the day that I fell for you Daddy. That I knew I was yours forever." Susan finishes her story with a passionate kiss to his lips, her arms tight around his neck.

Craig returns her kiss with a passion of his own, his tongue pushing into her mouth. He puts his hands on her tiny waist and stands. He carries her to the bed and lays her back onto it.

Susan pouts as he steps back, however her face breaks into a smile when she sees him drop his shorts. She spreads her legs and opens her arms for her lover. "Please Daddy. Make me yours again." Susan begs.

Craig steps between her legs, places the head of his cock in the entrance to her womanhood and again wraps his hands around her tiny waist. She is so wet he slides into her tight tunnel with no resistance. Susan lifts her feet to place them on his broad shoulders raising her ass and allowing him to bury himself completely in her heat. "Oh baby girl. You are mine forever. The both of you." With that said he starts pumping his new teen lover. His cock pushing deep and pulling out. He holds Susan's hips and fucks her into the bed. He watches as his cock slides in and out of her. "This.. feels.. so.. good. Your.. body.. is.. perfect.." He grunts between strokes.

Crissie leans in and kisses her new sister. Her hand traces down Susan's body. She rubs Susan's nipple between her fingers and then moves to take that nipple in her mouth. She looks up at her Daddy pounding her new sister so hard. Crissie slides her hand further down to where the lovers are connected. She rubs Susan's swollen clit and lets her nails trace on her father's shaft as it pumps in and out of her best friend.

"DaddyDaddyDaddy... My Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy. My... AWESOME...DADDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!" Susan cries with her orgasm. Her tunnel locks down on Craig's cock holding him deep inside of her. Her eyes roll back and her hand holds Crissie to her breast.

Craig is deep inside of his young lover feeling her pussy pulse around his cock, milking him. "I'm cuuummmminggg baby!" His cock squirts his hot seed into her little pussy.

Susan feels Craig's sperm shoot deep inside of her. "Fffffffffuuuuccckkk, that feeeeeelllllsss sooooo gooooooooodddd!" Susan moans. Her body feels like a wrung out towel. Her legs drop off of his shoulders and her arms to her side.

Craig leans in and kisses his young lover. "I do love you Susie. Thank you." He stands and withdraws from her. His semen dripping out of her full, well fucked pussy draws his daughter's eye.

Crissie moves between her friends legs and buries her tongue in her soaked snatch. Crissie's devours as much of her father's sperm as can be found. When she cleans out Susan, Crissie climbs up her friend's tight body and kisses her long and deep on the mouth, their tongues tangling together. "That looked sooo amazing. You two look great together." Susan smiles warmly at that. Crissie goes on with "I did tell you that if you move you lose though, so Daddy's lap is all mine." She jumps up and hops into her father's lap after he sits in his chair. Her arms encircle his neck and she kisses him softly on the lips.

Craig kisses her back. "How long have you two been together? I had no idea. What happened with Steph? Was that a one time thing?" He asks her as she wiggles her naked butt on his cock.

"We have been lovers since freshman year, but that's not the story for now. Mama and I have been together often. She and Susan too. Not too much all three." Crissie replies. "Your original question was about how we ended up here. Susan told how she fell for you when you saved her from drowning. After that night with Stephanie, when we left the door open and she joined us, Susan was thinking of ways to do the same for you." Crissie pauses and looks sad. "Then there was your injury..."

*****

Crissie's story

July 5

"Daddy is on shift today." Crissie answers her friend, Katy. "He won't be here for you to stare at today." Crissie giggles at her friend's blushing face. "You can still come on out to the pool. There is just Susie and me to gawk at though."

Katy pushes past her friend and teammate into the house. "Quit it. I was just asking." Katy can't hide the embarrassed blush though. "Oh to hell with it. Your dad is hot and you know it." Katy walks further into the house and mutters under her breath. "You are hot too, Crissie. And you know." Katy ends up in the bathroom and looks in the mirror. She sees the blush on her cheeks coordinating with her light pink lipstick. Her tight tank top is cut short, showing off her gymnast firm belly. Her small breasts uncovered by a bra. Her short yoga shorts hugging her firm ass. "I'm glad he's not here, I look like a whore." She frowns and slides her shorts down her muscular legs revealing her short brown landing strip. She pulls her top off and reaches in her bag for her swimsuit. When she turns she sees that Crissie has been watching her the whole time.

"You are pretty smokin' too, Katy." Crissie says then points at Katy's landing strip with an eyebrow raised in question.

"You damn well know why, Crissie. Susan told Cassie who told me." Katy says "I've seen yours as well. Also I like the way it feels." Katy answers. She runs her fingers over her strip and then picks up her swimsuit and puts it on.

The three girls, Crissie, Susan, and Katy are sitting in the lounge chairs by the pool tanning. The doorbell rings. "I wonder which one of our friends is here to gawk at Daddy." Crissie says as she grabs her phone to pull up the doorbell camera

"Let it go already, Cris." Katy says without even opening her eyes.

"OK, OK Katy. Just kidding." Crissie chuckles. A frown breaks out on her face. "Chief Bolton, I'll be right there." She says into her doorbell app. "Dad's boss is here. Susan, call your mom, I think."

Crissie jumps off the chair and runs to the front door. Her shaky hands fumble with the lock and somehow she gets the door open. "Uncle Wally, is Daddy OK?" She blurts out.

Chief Walter (Wally) Bolton steps in and drops to knee to look in her eyes. "Crissie, he is safe. He was injured at a fire. He is at the University hospital. I am here to take you there."

She wraps her arms around this friend of the family. "Thank you Uncle Wally. I was so scared. Let me go put some clothes on and I'll be ready to go." Crissie turns and is buried in a hug from Susan. Katy wraps her up as well. Crissie runs upstairs to change.

"My mom is on her way to pick me up and we will be there for her as soon as we can, Chief." Susan tells him.

Crissie returns dressed in jeans and a shirt and she and the chief get into his SUV. He speeds off with the lights and sirens running. They get to the hospital and Crissie follows Chief Bolton inside and to her father's room.

Craig is laying back on the bed. His right leg is wrapped in a splint. He has a grimace on his face. His knee is throbbing and his back is stiff. His face lights up when his daughter walks in with his friend. "Thank you for getting her Wally. I owe you." Craig says as Crissie runs to him and wraps him in a big embrace.

"Daddy! What happened!" Crissie cries into his chest.

"The floor gave out from under me and I fell through to the first floor, sweetie." Craig replies, his arm around his crying daughter.

"You don't owe me for that. Any further word from the doctors?" Bolton asks.

"They don't know for sure yet, but they might have to do surgery."

Craig answers. "Any word on my guys or the victim?"

Bolton answers "Johnson and Brand are fine. They have a couple minor burns from when they tried to get to you after you pushed them away from the failing floor. The victim is in the ER getting checked out for burns and smoke inhalation. What happened in there Craig?"

Craig leans back and tries to stretch his tight back. "We moved up to the second floor to do our primary search. Brand found the victim and was moving to get him out of there. I felt the hallway floor buckling when he left the room. I shoved him back in the room and then the floor fell out from under me. I don't know what I hit, but I couldn't walk."

Chief Bolton says "It looks like you fell through into the kitchen. You probably landed on the stove and twisted when you landed."

Susan and Stephanie walk into the room just then. Susan runs over and wraps her arms around both Crissie and Craig. Stephanie walks to the other side of the bed and takes Craig's hand. "Are you OK?" Stephanie asks. Craig nods to her.

"I'm going to talk to the doctor and your company. Get better soon, buddy." Bolton says and walks away.

"Hello ladies. Thank you for coming. I'll be fine. Just messed up my knee a bit." Craig says. He kisses the girls on the top of their heads. "How was your day?" He asks.

The four sit and chat about everything and nothing. The doctor comes in and discusses and schedules tests and procedures. Nurses come and chase the women out to end visiting hours.

Two days later, Craig comes home. He is helped into the house by daughter. He uses the crutches well enough to get to the couch in the den. Crissie helps him get settled and goes to get him a drink. She has never seen her dad like this. He is always the one to whom she leaned on for strength. She resolves to be his strength to get him out of his funk. Crissie returns with a soda for her father and sits next to him with her own. He wraps his arm around her shoulder. She rests her head on his shoulder and they watch the Rangers lose another game late, as usual.

"What are your p!ans for the rest of the weekend, Sweetheart?"

Craig asks as he flips the channel looking for something to watch.

"No plans, Daddy. Just laying our by the pool. I know Susie will be here, and once the other girls hear you are home, they'll be by to say hi, I'm sure." She answers. "Anything you need, I'll be happy to help."

"Don't waste your weekend waiting on me Sweetie. I'll probably just stay here or in bed until the surgery." He says.

"No way Daddy, it's never a waste to spend time with you." She replies "and you are going to hang out with your girls by the pool." She giggles and gets up to get dinner together.

After dinner Craig tells Crissie he is going to his room to take a bath and get ready for bed and take one of his pain pills.

When the movie she is watching ends she shuts off the TV and lights. She decides to check on her father one more time before going upstairs. She walks to his room, his door is open. She sees he is asleep on his back. His TV is on and the light from it shines across his handsome face. She smiles and when she turns to walk away she notices that he is tenting the sheet! She knows she shouldn't, but all Crissie can think of is hearing Susan talking about how big it felt when she sat in his lap. Crissie steps into Craig's room and walks to the bedside. The sheet is covering him from his waist down. His bare chest is rising and falling gently in his sleep. His splint covered leg is uncovered by the sheet as well. She looks at his face as she lifts the sheet from his waist. The TV is on the wall at the foot of the bed, so the light from it is blocked by the lifted sheet. Crissie is unable to get a good view in the shadow. Crissie looks at his sleeping face once more and then moves the sheet down past his hardness. Crissie's eyes are locked on her father's erection. It is definitely bigger than the boys they saw in the showers at school that one time. Not a monster though like some of the dildoes she and Susan looked at on that popular adult toy website. "It just looks perfect." Crissie thinks to her self. Crissie moves her hand next to it, then her other hand. She thinks she can almost use both hands at the same time. Never being one who can resist temptation, Crissie runs her fingers along his shaft. She can feel the hard, yet soft skin of the first real penis she's ever touched. Crissie wraps her fingers around her father's cock. She looks at his face, noting he is still out. "Those drugs really knocked him out, I guess." Crissie says. Her hand is enjoying the feel of the skin, the raised veins under her fingers. She slowly strokes her hand up and down, looking at the skin moving with her hand. Crissie notices some fluid appearing at the tip of her Daddy's dick. She keeps stroking with her right hand and uses her left hand's finger to touch the liquid. She rubs it between her fingers, noticing it's slickness. She puts her fingers to her tongue. "Mmm.. That's different, but I like it." Crissie says. She looks at her dad's face, still calmly asleep. Crissie uses her fingers to get more of the liquid and sees there is much more now. She remembers it is slick, so she slides her right hand up to the head and coats her palm with the liquid. Crissie returns to stroking her Daddy's cock, noting how smooth it is with the lubricating liquid. She licks her left hand again, tasting more of it. "That is pretty tasty." She says, "I wonder..." Crissie leans over and sticks her little pink tongue out and flicks it along the head, tasting her father. "Mmmmm" she moans. Her hand is stroking a little faster and he is producing more of the liquid. Crissie thinks back to the videos she and Susan have been watching recently, and how everyone seems to like blow jobs. She smiles, leans over with her mouth wide and takes the head of her Daddy's cock in her mouth. "Woooowww!" She thinks. "This is awesome." Her tongue is flicking everywhere running along the edge of his head and then along the slit on top where the tastiness is appearing. Her hand is stroking faster and she grips a little tighter.