Night of Celebration Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavKrieg
DavKrieg
263 Followers

Susan just gets her mouth open as Daddy directed and is awarded by a splash of molten sperm on her lip and tongue. She sees another squirt heading for her sister. Her eyes follow the tip of Daddy's cock as it tracks back her way and she sees hia hand stroke forward and another tasty load splashes out and lands on her chest. Susan watches his next load splash on Crissie. When he tracks back to her, she reaches up and wraps her hand around his to stroke forward and lifts her head up to catch the next one on her forehead. Susan pulls his hand and cock down to her mouth and she wraps her lips around his head and strokes the rest of his cum into her mouth. "Mmm Daddy. You taste so goood!" Susan says after she empties his cock.

Craig pulls his sensitive cock from Susan's mouth and looks at his girls. Crissie has a splash of cum on her left breast and he can see her tongue licking around her lips to get the first spurt. Susan is rubbing her fingers over both of her breasts massaging his fluid into her skin. Susan is also licking her lips and swallowing all of him she can find. Craig takes a step to the side and collapses on the bed. "Girls, you are going to kill me." He sighs. "You two are so fuxking sexy."

Craig rolls to his side, lifing his head to look at his girls, HIS girls.

"I love the both of you. I know you two come as a package, and I know you both have a relationship with Stephanie." Craig pauses, putting his thoughts in order "I know this is weird to say, especially with my naked, cum covered daughter in my bed. But I am old fashioned. I don't share my woman or women with other men." He says, looking each girl in the eyes. "If you don't like that, I completely understand. This will be an amazing and no doubt a memorable night and morning, but this would be it. If you promise to not have another guy, I'll promise to not pursue any new women." Craig pauses again. "I'll not make you decide now, but I will require a decision before we do anything again. Agreed?"

"I need no time. You were my first and last. I am yours Daddy! I'll even stop with Mama and Crissie if you want." Susan jumps up and wraps herself around Craig.

"Me too Daddy. You are my only man. Only!" Crissie moves to her father and wraps her arms around him and her sister.

"I won't stop you two from loving each other, and I surely won't ruin Stephanie's life by cutting you off from her." Craig says and kisses each of his women. "However, you will talk with her and find out how she feels about us and sharing." Craig sits up and takes a deep breath. "Now I have a story to share with you."

************

This turned into a pretty epic story for me. I hope you like it and I'll get working on part 3 unless this story flops. Thank you for reading my stories.

DavKrieg
DavKrieg
263 Followers