Night of Celebration Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan tries to climb out of his lap. "Where are you going, Susie?"

"I'm going to start moving my stuff down to our room." She replies.

Craig laughs and pulls her back to his lap. "Baby, we have the rest of our lives to do that." He kisses her head. "We will get stuff moved around in just a little bit. First, I gotta tell you what I was going to say when Mom walked in." He leans back and adjust Susan to sit comfortably. "I got a call from my brother, the money manager, yesterday. He made some moves and he scored big. Stephanie, did you check your portfolio yet"

"No, and I left my phone upstairs. How much did John make us?" She replies.

"Seven figures, each." He says with a wide smile.

"Fuck you! He didn't!! The biggest move he ever made was two grand." She exclaims.

"I didn't believe it either, but I checked it out and he did. He already moved most into off shore accounts and has it working on multiplying itself. You should have the information in your email."

"Are you serious, Daddy!!" Susan squeals as Crissie jumps up and runs to the stairs.

"I am, Baby. It is life changing." He replies hugging his sweetheart.

Crissie returns, breathing hard and hands Stephanie her phone. "Thank you, Cris." Stephanie says as she opens her app and email. "Fuck me!" The usually well spoken elegant woman exclaims. "Yes!! Do you know what this means? I can start that charter line I want to do. I can buy a small plane now, instead of leasing one. I am done with the airline. I will have my own company. Again, the Dotsons come through for the Davis'. We owe you all so much."

"Steph, you owe no one anything. You are making my daughter happy. Your daughter makes me happy. My brother made all of us happy, and he took care of himself and all of our parents. We are truly one family. Happy and healthy. Now, if you have a sister to send John's way, I'm sure he would have been appreciative." Craig laughs.

"No sister, but I do have some friends to send his way. If we want to keep it all in the family, I do have a hot cousin and\or a cougar aunt." She says seriously.

"Ooh yeah, Becky is hot." Susan says.

"I'll let you and John discuss the details." Craig says with a chuckle. "We have these two futures to discuss, first." He points at the girls. "I know you haven't committed to a college yet. I don't know if it's cause you didn't like the scholarship schools or not, but now that's not an issue. You can go to where ever you get accepted." He looks at his daughter. "What do you want to do, Pumpkin?"

Crissie looks at her father and her Momma. "I've been thinking about flying. Stephanie has so much fun, and goes so many places. I can't think of a better job for me."

"Oh, Baby! We can do that easily. I know just the instructors. We will get you rated, and you'd have a pretty good job opportunity available once you get certified." Stephanie pulls Crissie in to a tight embrace.

"What job opportunity?" Crissie asks.

"You'd be the cutest co-pilot in the best charter company in Texas!" Stephanie declares.

"Oh Momma! You are the best and sexiest pilot and Momma, period." Crissie kisses Stephanie with love.

"What about you, Munchkin? What do you want to do?"

"I don't want to go to college. I want to be a stay at home mom and wife to the best man ever."

"Brad Pitt?" Craig asks.

"Better. You Daddy! I want to be your wife and I want to give you babies." Susan says. "I don't need to go to college. There is nothing I want to do that requires a degree. You and Momma both excelled and advanced steadily at your jobs without a degree. I don't need a sorority for connections, gymnastics took care of that. I have contacts around the globe due to competitions." Susan pauses, then continues "I don't need to find a husband. I have the only man I'll ever need to know. I don't need to experiment sexually. I have the two sexiest women to love. I hope we can all still play at least?"

"I have no objections to you loving your sister and mother." Craig says.

"Anytime you need anything from me, Baby. Momma will always be there for you."

"If you tried to cut me off, I'd kick your ass, Sis!" Crissie says with a smile and sticks her tongue at her sister.

Susan smiles and says, "Thank you, Momma." Then she turns to Crissie "It'd never happen, Cris."

"I don't mind that you don't want to go to college. You make some extremely valid points. However, Susie, I am not going to marry you, yet." Susan's smile falls and tears form in her eyes. "Don't cry, Sweets. I said yet." He kisses his sweet young girl. "Baby, we are going to wait until you are twenty one. If you still are crazy and love me, we will discuss marriage again. And most surely, no babies before you are twenty one. I want you to be sure and stable in whatever we decide before we throw babies in the mix."

"Oh Daddy!! I can wait. That is barely over two years!" She kisses him and hugs his neck tightly. "I know my mind won't change. Susan and Daddy Dotson." Susan says with a giggle.

"Daddy Dotson? Silly Susie!! His name is Craig." Crissie laughs at her friend's antics.

"Nope, when we get married, I am gonna change his name on the marriage certificate."

"I don't get a say in this, Baby Girl?"

"Nope. You are Daddy for now and always." Susan says with conviction.

All four people laugh at that. Stephanie turns and looks at Crissie. "That goes for you too, sweetheart. Twenty one. If after two years and a month, you still want to be seen with this old woman, I'd like to get married."

"My beautiful Momma!! You'll never be old! Yes! I'd marry you now, if Daddy wasn't so mean." Crissie says.

"Not mean, just making sense. Especially with you taking flying lessons and me starting a new business. Neither of us will have time for marriage or babies."

"I've gotta wait for Daddy to give me a baby, too!!" Crissie pouts.

"Knock that off, Crissie! You know that what your Momma just told you is right. How are you going to help her with her dream when you are pregnant and then taking care of a baby." Craig tells his daughter. "And who gives you a baby is something the two of you need to discuss together."

"No need for discussion. There is no one else I would want to be the father of my new child, then the husband of my first child." Stephanie answers. "And I will not get in the way of a father and daughter in love. I only ask that you never use our bed. That is for my love and I only."

"Thank you, Momma!" Crissie kisses her. "I'll do my best to make you happy."

"Just be you, Crissie. Be the woman I fell for." Stephanie says. She turns to Craig and says "What about you? What are you going to do."

Craig thinks for a moment, then says "I know I am not going to move. This house has too much love to sell it. So, I will stay here, maybe celebrate a couple weddings in a couple years." Three heads nod in unison. "I think I might travel. I've never really bummed around. First school, then the Corps, then the FD, then injury recovery. I think I will go to Vegas. New York. San Diego. I'd love to see Rome, Greece, and Germany." He pauses, then smiles. "Too bad I'll have to do all that alone since I don't know of anyone who wants to spend time with me."

Susan punches him in the stomach. "You better take me!"

"I agree, please don't leave that troublemaker with me. I just dumped her off on you. No take backs!" Stephanie says with a laugh at look on her daughter's face.

"Meanies!!" Susan pouts.

Craig wraps her in his arms and stands. "Never would I give you back, Baby Girl. You are all mine." He kisses her and sets her down. "Now, go get your running clothes on. We have time for three miles and then breakfast. Steph, are you going to join us?"

"I am. I think I left some clothes in the pool house gym. If not, I'll run home and get some."

"OK. Maybe this afternoon we will make the moves. We can move Susie's stuff from her room and take it to the curb, and you can move some clothes and stuff into her room, if you'd like." Craig says "Susie, you really need to stop punching me or I really will move your stuff to the curb." He says while picking the squirming girl up and kissing her.

"That sounds good. And I was serious, no take backs. She's all yours now." Stephanie says with a laugh walking out to the pool house.

"Meanies."

***********

The foursome have a good run. As they pass Stephanie's house she and Crissie break off and head inside. Craig and Susan continue at a light jog the rest of the way to their house. The two slow to a walk and walk around the house for their cool down. Craig leads his young lover inside. "I'll make some bacon and eggs and then we will make some moves. How does that sound?" Craig says, walking into the kitchen.

"Sounds good, Daddy. Scrambled with cheese please." Susan says, pulling plates and silverware out and setting the breakfast bar. "How do you want to do this move?" She asks, standing near him as he whisks her eggs.

"I have that second closet in the bedroom. I'll move my winter stuff out and that will be yours. I'll need to make some room in the bathroom for your girly make pretty stuff. We will need to bring your chest of drawers down and it'll fit next to mine, if I remember correctly. We have a lot of open space in our room, so anything else you need we can bring from upstairs or your mom's house." He says, plating Susan's eggs and bacon. Craig starts his over medium eggs. "I'm planning on leaving Crissie's room as hers. So she can stay here whenever. And I'm thinking of your room as a guest room and your mom's when she needs. What do you think, Baby Girl?"

"I think you are smart and have been thinking about this for a while."

"Not really, just on the run. I get a lot of deep thinking done while running." He says as they sit and begin eating.

"I'm wondering if there is room for my make up table. You know the one with the mirror and chair. Momma gave me the one that Gramma gave her." Susan ponders that while chewing "It's at Momma's house. I think other than clothes, that will be all I'll need from that house. I'm pretty sure Momma will do the same and leave my room the same." Susan gets up and places her plate into the dishwasher. She cleans the rest of the breakfast dishes while Craig puts the food away. Susan wraps her arms around Craig's waist. "I can't tell you how happy I am, Daddy."

"Me too, baby. Me too." He says with a kiss and then they head off to make his house into their home.

**********

I hope you liked this. The conclusion is almost done and I will be posting it shortly. Please rate and drop me a line if you like.

12