Night of Passion

Story Info
A 750 word Romance.
771 words
4.37
1.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little story for the 750 Word Project 2024. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words.

*

The full moon cast a beautiful light over their naked bodies as they faced each other. He reached to close the drapes. She took his hand and quietly asked they stay open.

She held his erection. His fingers gently traced paths over her breasts. The moans became more urgent when her nipples were gently kneaded and rubbed. They hugged tightly, kissed passionately, then lay on the bed.

She held his face in that tender way she has done before as his fingers ran through her silky long black hair. More kissing then the man pushed softly so she lay on her back. His lips explored her ears, jaw, neck, chest, luscious nipples, and torso stopping at the mons. Each touch of his mouth was a new discovery in the mystery and beauty of this woman. Her skin was soft everywhere. Her scent was the perfect blend of a light perfume and her own natural body. The pubic hair was thick and untamed.

While the fingers played with her nipples, his tongue made long slow licks on her labia. Repeatedly. She moaned and writhed. The suction on her clitoris brought new primitive sounds. Her legs clamped his head when his tongue outlined the alphabet. She bucked up and down when the humming began. The orgasm caused her legs to part while her hand pushed his head away.

He waited a few moments. When her breathing slowed down he created another vacuum on her clit.

"No....no.....yes....YES....Oh God, YES!" she said. The tongue action and humming were repeated with the same clamp and release of his head.

After the third orgasm she whispered, "I want you in me."

The man's lips began the upward climb with frequent stops along the torso and breasts. More nipple suction combined with a merciless tongue swirling. He squeezed the glans just before she guided the erection into her very wet womanhood.

He wanted to enter slowly. Her hands pushed firmly on his buttocks as she said, "I want it hard. I want it fast. And I want it NOW!"

He obliged with rapid deep thrusts. They made primal rutting sounds as the tension built. Her legs shot high in the air. She seemed to stop breathing. The eyes rolled back into her skull. Then he felt the unmistakable feel of rolling contractions. He held on for dear life as she moved like a woman possessed. When the man ejaculated deep inside her, a final major orgasm occurred.

They lay covered in the sweat of exhausted lovers. He pulled out slowly. The couple cuddled with her head on his shoulder and a leg draped over his body.

"Do you have to go on this mission tomorrow?" she asked. A single tear rolled from one eye.

"Why are you crying? We're delivering supplies to the outpost like we've done before."

She remained silent for a long time.

"I heard Lieutenant Jacobs say it was almost certain death. The siege this time is bigger than any before. I am glad my people are not part of this."

"What does Jacobs know? He's so dramatic about every damn thing. You should see him watching over the construction of an officers latrine. It's pathetic."

She laughed for a moment followed by more tears.

"Hey now, what is wrong?"

"I don't know, Peter. I have a.....bad....feeling about this. Like you won't make it back. I don't want our son to grow up without a father. I don't want to be a widow."

"Our son will not grow up without me. I will be back."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Her expression said she desperately wanted to believe him.

"God you are so beautiful in this moonlight. How did I ever get so lucky?"

They kissed. He gently touched her breasts and nipples.

As they prepared to consummate their love again, she said, "I love you, Peter. I am holding you to that promise about returning."

"I will, Little Dove. You can count on it."

His lips came down hard on hers. The two breathed heavily as he held her like there was no tomorrow.

"Cut! That's a wrap. Great job everyone", said the director.

After a brief moment, as they slipped out of character, she grinned saying, "For a white man, you are pretty good."

"For a full blood Seminole you aren't so bad yourself. Good thing we are married."

The two donned their robes, held hands walking to a trailer, dressed, and made plans to re-enact this passion at home without a crew watching.