Night of the Himbo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah...aahhh," she said, finally. She broke the kiss, looked him in the eyes. "Good," she said. She took his arm. "Come on."

He followed her off the veranda, to the elevator.

They got out on the top floor, where she guided him to a huge suite with a terrace overlooking the ocean. She walked forward, her hand on his chest, guiding him backward until his calves touched the king-sized bed behind him.

"Undo your buttons," she said.

He popped open his coat buttons one by one, looking into her eyes. I hope she didn't see how clumsy I was! The thought ran through his brain and was gone.

"Now take off your coat," she said. "I want to look at you."

He tossed it away.

"Oh, yes," she said. She touched his left shoulder, let her hand glide down across his pec and play with the hair on his chest. Her fingertips left a tingling trail and found his nipple, which was suddenly so sensitive that he gasped.

"You like that?"

"Yes..."

"Stand still." She bent over and slid her mouth over his nipple, licking it, and then teasing it with her teeth.

"Oh, God!" He collapsed on the bed, looking up at her. She had a fierce smile on her face, like she'd just won a fight.

"Look at me." She threw off her jacket. Underneath, her sleeveless black blouse clung to her athletic torso. Her breasts swayed under the silk, her nipples two hard points breaking the lines of the shirt. "Watch me."

"Yes."

Her hands moved underneath her shirt and emerged with an elegant black bra that she dangled and then dropped on his face. It smelled so much of her that Mike clutched it to his face and began to stand up.

"I said watch me." She placed a finger on his forehead and nudged him back down. Then one by one, she undid the buttons of the blouse until it dangled over her long skirt, revealing creamy white skin and a sculpted navel. "Are you watching?"

"Oh yes, ma'am."

She smiled again, showing her teeth. "I've changed my mind. I like ma'am. Say it again."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy." She bent closer and stroked his cheek, then let her index finger play on his lips. He opened his mouth and she penetrated him, running her finger across his tongue, his teeth, his lips again.

She stood back and gripped the hem of her skirt. "Watch me." The skirt fell to the ground, revealing black lace panties gripping smooth, wide hips and clinging to a damp mound that he could smell from where he sat. "Speak, boy."

"Oh, God."

She smiled like a wolf. "That's right." She pulled off the panties and pulled his head closer. "Worship it."

She was trimmed short, not bald, and her soft black hair was a striking contrast to her pink-white flesh. He ran his tongue around her lower lips, lightly but with confidence, circling her entrance, listening to each hitch of breath. He stuck his tongue out farther, deeper, and then licked up, tasting the briny musk of her.

She gave a tiny gasp. "That's it." Her hands twined in his mane of hair and tugged him around so that she was lying back in the bed, and he was between her legs. "Now up, slowly." He licked higher and higher, gliding, taking his time, until he arrived at the bud of her clit, circling it gently, firmly, with his tongue.

He felt her muscles twitch and then tense, and he ran his tongue once over the head of her clit.

"AAAAHH!" Her legs clamped around his head, her heels drumming on his shoulders. For a moment, his whole world was right there, in the pink, hairy musk of it. Then he felt her hands on his head, pushing him away. He rolled off to her left, staring at the ceiling while her chest rose and fell by his ear.

"Good boy," she said after a moment, her fingertips running through his hair. "Sit up." He hitched himself up until they were lying side by side. Her fingers glided softly over his swollen cock. "Now are you One and Done, or are you Two or More? Don't say what I want to hear. Be honest."

He gasped as her hand cupped his balls -- or tried to -- and said "I don't know, but I'm going to-"

"Hush." She knelt on top of him, her legs capturing his. He saw her breasts for the first time, small and white with pale pink nipples. Then he felt her hands on his penis, one over the other. They glided up and down, once, twice -- and he came, and came, jets of cum on his abs, his chest, even his mouth as her hands guided him like a fire hose.

"Oh my God," he heard her say, from far away in his pleasure.

Finally the spasms died away, leaving him floating, completely relaxed, cock draped over one thigh.

He felt one hand, then both, slide across him, slathering the cum across his thighs, his waist, his chest. "Oh, my God," she said again. "You're...it's...Now!" she said sharply. "I need you now." She climbed on top of him again, her thighs on his, her pussy touching his groin. "Don't you disappoint me."

"I don't know...if..."

She ignored him. Her slimy hands, still coated with his sperm, took hold of his cock and began to stroke. Lightly at first, then with more strength as he begin to stiffen and grow. In an instant, he was rock hard again. She glared down at him, hair slicked back, her makeup smeared, her eyes drilling into his, the goddess of sex, lifted herself up, and sat down on his cock.

She went slow. She had to. She inched herself down his bulbous head; she rested for a moment, and then sank a few more inches. Then a couple more. Then again. She was a vise clamped on his flesh. He felt his tip touch something firm in her, with his groin still not quite touching hers. She grinned her wolf grin again and closed her eyes.

"Stay still." She put her hands on his chest, rubbing more sperm into his chest hair, and began to move up and down, up and down. Every few strokes she would stop and shudder as a tiny orgasm rippled through her torso, and then start again, more quickly. Faster, faster, faster - she fell onto him, her nipples hard against his skin, her hands clutching his hair as her pelvis vibrated around him like a belly dancer's hips and she bit him lightly, fiercely, nips on his ears, his pecs, his throat.

She reared back up above him then, every muscle rigid, so tight he ached and felt he would never escape, and shouted "YES! YES, YOU DUMB FUCKER! YES, YES, YES!" slapping him on the chest and shoulders before wilting on top of him and sliding off onto the bedspread.

He rolled onto his side, because he was still within her, hard as iron.

"That feels so good..." her voice trailed off. After a few minutes, her eyelids fluttered and she looked at him. "God. You're still hard."

"Yes."

"Don't...don't move yet. I'm still sensit-" her voice caught in her throat. Her eyes closed and opened again. "Sensitive. Stay still. Oh, God..." She trailed off, breathing deeply.

Something in him said now. Slowly he withdrew himself, inch by inch.

"No!" she said, "Not yet-"

He stopped with only the thick head inside her. "I can stop if you want," he said. "If you can't take anymore." Something in him twisted the words a bit, added a little disdain. Something in him that knew she would respond.

"Don't you dare," she whispered. "Don't you dare."

He twitched his hips. His dick inched forward, withdrew. Slowly. Then again. Just a little deeper. Maya lay sprawled on the bed, her face upturned, eyes slitted, staring at the ceiling, for the first time that night completely relaxed, completely open.

The initiative had shifted to him and he took it. His thrusts were slow, gentle at first, and soon her breathing was in sync, in and out, in and out. He moved more deeply. Faster. Faster.

Deeper.

Harder.

"More," she said between clenched teeth. "More. MORE. MORE!" Her arms clutched the headboard behind her. Her muscles were tight, forcing herself onto him. The sheets twisted beneath them, their fluids a moistness that had spread to the edges of the mattress.

Roy reared above her on his knees, supporting her hips with his hands, pounding without restraint, thrusting forward as she came in a constant waterfall until finally the climax hit him as well and he pumped his semen into her again, and again, and again.

Her eyes rolled up and her face went still. Roy released her gently onto the bed and she relaxed quietly into the damp sheets, already asleep.

"What the fuck?"

He ran his hand through his hair -- his thinning hair. He pinched his chin, and then the little double chin below it. He ran to the bathroom again, looked into the mirror. Mike Deschelles stared back at him, not Roy the...what? Gigolo? Actor/model? Stunt cock?

Maybe someone had slipped him something. Something that just made him think he was Roy. There were wild new drugs out there; Kheops had told him more than once about the latest chemicals he'd tried on the party circuit. There were new mushroom and peyote extracts...No. If that had been a drug trip, it was the realest hallucination Mike had ever experienced. Damn it, he could still smell Maya's...say it...her pussy. Her pussy. Her sweat. Her perfume.

It was real. Or he was going crazy. Or both.

Lavender-tinged shadows were creeping across the courtyard and the temperature was starting to drop, but the air was still warm and dry. Mike took the bourbon outside with him and settled in one of the lawn chairs by the pool, trying to get his head straight.

"Hey, brother." It was his neighbor Dave the Stuntman, a 6'6" mountain with a mane of silver-brown hair and a pair of Pomeranians. Dave was eyeing Mike's expression and the bourbon. Mostly the bourbon. "You okay?"

Mike handed him the bottle, and he took a swig. "Ahh. It's always Friday somewhere." He handed it back. "What's the word?"

Mike petted one of the dogs for a moment, thinking of what to say. "I just had this wild experience, and either the universe is crazy, or I am."

"I hear that," Dave nodded. "You ain't the first, you ain't the last." He tapped Mike's chest gently with a sausage-sized index finger. "Just remember, brother -- take it easy, but take it." He tightened the dogs' leashes. "Gotta get the kids to go potty. Be good."

"You too, Dave."

Mike sat back and tried to take it easy. Then his eyes flew open. Alice.

12