All Comments on 'Night Out'

by Watcher256

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tags please

Please use some tags

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

She was only next to the guy five minutes and he already had his fingers in her pussy and she was whispering to John she wanted him to watch her give the guy head. Your characters are just a little unbelievable.

Congrats on a first story, but better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another weak and worthless cuck and slut story

Just add this writer to the membership list for the Cuck a Doodle Do club. You must be mentally disturbed and perverted to want to be a silly little cuck. Just stupid and pathetic.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

LW is taking a seriously quick downhill slide.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Fits

Fits right in with the other cuck garbage posted tonight. Even a valiant effort by saddletramp couldn’t save it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I ask myself: "What's this story all about?"

I don't have a ready answer! I think you were trying to portray an extended description of seduction, aiming towards some climatic release perhaps, but what resulted was the most tedious -- eventually even boring! -- writing. It reminds me of the literary form "Stream of Consciousness" that tries to duplicate in written form the rapid moment-by-moment progression of a person's mental processes. It's a very difficult form to pull off well.

I finally gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not well written, horrible, unbelievable storyline.

Their_subTheir_subover 3 years ago
Good story

I seem to disagree with some of the other comments as I enjoyed the story. So keep going. If people don't enjoy swinging or cuck style stories then don't read them and keep your comments to yourself

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 3 years ago
good story

Not very good writing

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Well, this line goes with that line. This sentence goes with that sentence. She's trying to do this. He's trying to do that. But they aren't really talking to each other. It's like they are trying telepathy but don't have the ability to get the message across. So, what happened at the end? Did she get it for herself and he got to watch? It made no sense. Did they both get off? Did he just get off by cuck watching and she by oral? Are these two even married? At the end it says she had a divorce. Every one had sex, no one had fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous