Night Ride

Story Info
Horny wife takes what she needs, while husband "sleeps".
1.6k words
3.98
21k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes fluttered open ever so slightly from a deep sleep, sensing something in the room. Peering up into the darkness, I could just make out a dim shape of a person standing near me; I could feel the heat of their presence. The only person in the house with me was my wife, so I knew it had to be her. She had her left hand deep inside her panties, obviously playing with her pussy. She was breathing rather heavily, her other hand inside her chemise, moving from her left breast back to her right, pinching her nipples and tilting her head back, exhaling with each pinch. I saw this went on for over a minute, but then she stopped and seemed to have made a decision. She reached out with both hands to grip the top of the sheets and blankets, and slowly pulled them down, exposing my supposedly sleeping body to her. She put a finger in each side of her lacy panties and wriggled out of them. They dropped to the floor and she stepped away. She carefully climbed up on to the bottom end of the bed. When she was positioned far enough up my body, she carefully hooked the top of my underwear and slowly started to pull them down.

My cock was pretty much fully erect from all the action I had seen thus far, so the underwear elastic hooked on my cock head. She saw this, and had to pause, pull them back up a little, then stretch them out in the front to clear my engorged cock.

Once they had cleared my feet, she tossed them to the floor on top of her crotch-soaked panties. Then, she crossed her arms over her chest, grabbed her chemise at the bottom edge and pulled it over her head in a single movement. I noticed with her hands over her head, her breasts had pulled up to show off her beautiful C cup tits. I could see both her perfect nipples were hard with little bumps raised all around them. I love her nipples, especially when they were as turned on as they were now.

I was curious what she would do next, but I didn't have to wait long to find out. Most any other man might have expected a blowjob to be her move here, but I knew differently. She hates giving blow jobs, and I have only received two from her in my lifetime. They felt great to me, but she didn't like the experience at all, so we never went back to that. Instead, she straddled my legs and moved her pussy up to be positioned directly over my midsection. She crouched over me and reached down with one hand between her legs, catching my cock, and holding it perpendicular to my body. She then lowered herself until her wet hot pussy lips slid around my cock head. I heard her suck in a small gasp of air, as she paused with just the head inside her, enjoying the feeling before pushing deeper. She looked down at my face to see if I had wakened, but I feigned sleep to see how this would proceed. She couldn't stay in this crouching position long so I soon felt her pussy start to drop lower, driving my cock further up into her hot slit.

She was so wet from fingering it earlier, I just slipped right in with little resistance, but tremendous enjoyment on my part and hers, seemingly, based on the small moans and heavy breathing sounds she was making. She moved her upper body down, so she could position herself on her elbows, with her nipples just grazing mine. She started rocking her shoulders to the left, then to the right, causing both her nipples to slide across my chest, catching on mine as they moved past the middle, flicking hers against mine with each side-swing. At the same time, she began to rotate her hips in tiny circles while squeezing her pussy muscles around my dick. She continued this for at least two minutes while her movements and intensity sped up as her excitement and passion grew. I nearly lost control and would have started thrusting up into her, but she suddenly changed her movements from circular grinding to a rocking motion, moving forward to withdraw my cock nearly completely from her hot pussy, then rocking back to slide it all the way back in until my balls pressed against her hot ass-cheeks. In doing this, she did all the work requiring nothing from me so I could continue to pretend to be asleep while she enjoyed fucking me.

Realize that this was a completely new thing for both of us; she had never done this before, and I certainly never had. If I had tried this with her, in the darkness of night with her sleeping, it would've felt completely wrong, but I had no problem with the reversal of roles. Normally, I am the one that indicates in some way that I would like to have sex with her and then she either responds, usually by removing all of her clothes and getting in bed under the sheets, pulled up to her neck or, she ignores my advances (more the latter than the former, from my perspective). Whenever I see her tits fully exposed in our bed, I know I have the go-ahead to join her and start fore-play. So seeing her so turned on and being so aggressive to get what she clearly wanted was a wonderful surprise, and an extremely exciting event for me, as much as it seemed to be for her.

As she rocked to slide me in and out of her in a rapidly increasing rhythm, it was all I could do to keep from cumming before she did. She didn't orgasm very frequently, so I wanted her to have one tonight. I tried every trick in the book to keep my mind from thinking about the feelings I was experiencing with my cock in her wonderful, wet pussy. I could tell she was getting close when she started stroking in and out about twice per second and moved a hand up to cup and grasp her breast and pinch one of her nipples. I desperately wanted to put my hand between her legs to rub her clit or help her pinch her nipples or put a finger in her mouth, but I didn't want to ruin the idea of her being able to do this while I was apparently sleeping. She certainly may have known that I was awake, but me not doing anything to indicate that just helped support the fantasy taking place for her, I felt.

I knew she had reached her goal when she quietly and verbally started huffing: "Ah... ah.... haa... haa.. haaa. haaaahaaaaHAAAA" and suddenly stopped thrusting in and out so quickly and slowed to slide several times very slowly. I came with her at the peak of her orgasm, working to time it so she might not notice and realize I was awake and also, I thought the sprays of my hot semen inside her pussy at the peak of her climax might increase her excitement (not that she needed that!). She lay on my chest with her warm breasts pressed to mine, my cock still inside her but shrinking quickly, my warm cum oozing out of her pussy, sliding down to drizzle onto my balls and pubes. We lay there for a while, both of us drained. After a bit, she raised her head, and kissed me gently on the lips, then carefully raised herself up and off of me. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, and I didn't even notice when she came back with a warm washcloth and lovingly cleaned the little mess off of my cock, balls and groin area. She must've also slid my underwear back on, because when I woke in the morning, they were back in place, like nothing had ever happened.

The next morning, I showered, dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Jill was making scrambled eggs at the stove and said "Good morning." She seemed more upbeat than usual, with a relaxed, satisfied manner about her.

"Good morning," I responded.

"How did you sleep?" I asked nonchalantly. She paused only for an instant, then without looking me in the eye said "Well, I was kind of wound up, so I did something to relax. After that, I slept great. How about you?"

"It was kind of a weird night," I said.

She turned to look at me, her eyes a bit wide. "How's that?" she cautiously asked.

"When I went to bed, I was pretty horny, but you were watching TV so I fell asleep. But, this morning, that feeling is completely gone. Strange. Normally, if I go to bed turned on, I wake up turned on too and I try to get morning sex with you, if you're up for it. Don't know what happened."

"Huh," she said. "That IS strange for you. You've poked me a number of times in the morning with that wake-up woody you get. Well, if your horny feeling comes back, I'll be glad to get naked and hop into bed to take care of you, even though I'm not really feeling it this morning. My pussy feels very satisfied today for some reason."

I couldn't be happier to be wakened by a horny hot wife and ridden hard and fast, to a climax for both of us! And, I look forward to her being "wound up" and hopefully, having her way with me again some warm night in the future.