All Comments on 'Night Ride'

by PolarGoat

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

Now that is a loving wife. Thank you. But who wears underwear to bed?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion10 months ago

Every man's fantasy. Unfortunately, probable the one most men, never get too experience. I think it would be very hard to sleep through.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u10 months ago

Very pleasant change from all the cheating and cuck stories usually under this category. This is truly a loving wife, well done

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Find an editor. Please!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

Not to be a category Nazi, but this sounds more like EC than LW.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Good story about a wife loving her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No communication in this marriage, it's doomed.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Marital night moves!

4

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not sure what the point of this story is, but I appreciate the contribution.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I appreciate that she might be a loving wife, although one could question that since she didn't actually try to wake him up for the festivities. This was very definitely a wife trying to take advantage of her sleeping husband rather than sharing the experience.

Sadly, all the little details add up to it not being a very good story. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well shucks, someone tossed some alphabets into a bag, shook it up and dumped out a Loving Wife story! Imagine that! And I was expecting some dufus to ramble on about the joys of watching his beautiful wife get reamed and railed by the train she is pulling with the local college basketball team or motorcycle club! All the while with him extolling the virtues of a new age humiliation therapy to treat his out of control hypertension. This on advice from his wife and her boss the lawyer who handles the husband's multi-million dollar trust fund.

Refreshing story about a wife who only has hots for her husband!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really liked it, and hope there's a part 2. It's better than most of the usual cuckold/cheating wives stories that have been posted up lately. At least he has a loving wife, and not a cheating whore. I love it when my wife climbs up on me like that and rides me until she achieves an organism. It's really a huge turn on when she's in the drivers seat, fucking me. Sometimes after all those years of being married it's nice to have your wife show you that she still loves you. :-) I gave it 5 stars.

Bargyn1Bargyn110 months ago

Part 2 could uncover what went on in her mind! Or?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another unsuspecting, contented, stupid hubby. And then it turns out that the wife spent half the night chatting on the phone or texting with her already fucking her or a potential lover and that's why she got so excited. She had to use her husband as a dildo to relieve sexual tension. That's why she didn't wake him up, then carefully removed all traces of sexual intercourse and didn't say anything in the morning...

PolarGoatPolarGoat10 months agoAuthor

To SBROOKS103: As a newbie writer, I'm never sure which category is the best fit. But, there's not clear consent here, so EC may not fit either. Not enough categories maybe?

I see you have lots of submissions. I'll have to grab one and read it sometime. I'm sure I'll learn a few things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To sbrooks103x

Not to be a category Nazi, but this sounds more like EC than LW.

But you are all of that and more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love for my wife to "use" me like this. Would be so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love my wife to use me as a dildo that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous