Night Shift at the Hotel

Story Info
A bit of cfnm, older with younger, hot sex.
3.6k words
4.64
6.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Heather, and this story started when I was twenty years old and working part-time at one of the hotels in the town I live in. I was going to community college and had neither the time nor the inclination to get involved in a relationship. I occasionally dated, but seldom got physically involved.

Working the front desk at night was not that hard of a job, especially during the winter months. There are a total of forty-nine rooms on two floors, a weight room, and an indoor pool with an accompanying hot tub. Often in the winter months during the week we are running at less than half full.

We had a few regular visitors, one of whom was Mr. Wilson, a man old enough to be my father. He was always so polite, and seemed to always be in a good mood. The fact that he wore his Wranglers very well didn't hurt either. He was a white collar man in a blue collar occupation, and the combination of starched white dress shirts, Wranglers, and boots was a look that suited him to perfection! I loved watching him turn and walk down the hall to his room.

After checking in he would leave for an hour and go to dinner, usually at the same place, and after we had begun talking on his return he sometimes brought a dessert for me. "Sweets for the sweet!" he would say as he set it on the counter. I loved his smile and his gorgeous blue eyes, and we began flirting, covertly at first, then more openly. He sometimes used the pool so I tried to put him in a room that required him to walk past the front desk to access the pool.

On one such occasion he came by wearing nothing but his swim suit and a towel draped over a shoulder. He wasn't in a Speedo, but it was cut low and made of stretchy material and had a three inch inseam. I couldn't help but notice the bulge in the front, and probably looked at it a second or two longer than I meant to, and when I looked up he was grinning and said, "It's a new suit, what do you think? Does it look okay?"

I'm sure I blushed a little and I replied, "Umm, I think it looks fabulous! Nice abs too, by the way!" trying to cover the fact I was openly checking him out.

"Thanks, glad you approve!" he said with a wink as he walked away. This man is gorgeous! I was thinking, no hair on his chest, a tiny trail of light brown hair that started a few inches above his navel and led to the waist of his swim suit. I then tried to envision what was inside that suit, is he groomed? does he manscape? I was near salivating at the thought!

Mr. Wilson, who now insisted I call him Jeff, was in town for one night every 12 to 14 days, and I was beginning to really enjoy our short flirtatious visits, and decided I wanted to draw him out and get to know him a little better, or maybe a lot better! One evening as he returned from dinner I started telling him about a fun weekend I had enjoyed a couple months earlier. Some friends had invited me to a pool party, and I showed him a few pics of me in a bikini.

"Wow Heather, you look great! Love that tan!" He winked and then added, "And you rock that bikini!"

I smiled and said, "Thanks Jeff, do you want me to forward that pic to you? We have your number on file here." I think I was as surprised as him at what I had just said!

"I would love that Heather! Send me whatever photos you like!" He said with a big smile. I sent him a few more pics, one where I was close to being topless but covering my nipples with an arm.

The next time he was in town he again came down the hallway to go to the pool and I noticed he had his phone with him. "Making a call, or looking at pictures Jeff? I asked with a wink and a smile.

"Expecting a call, yes, but it won't last long, so perhaps I will peruse a few select pics!" He said with a smile and winked at me in return.

I recently had asked a good friend who sometimes does photography on the side to take some rather risque shots of me, two of which were nudes. It was a particularly quiet evening, so I had a little time to spare and decided to forward some of those shots I had downloaded to my phone. Needless to say I was a bit anxious to see Jeffs reaction.

I didn't have to wait long, just a few minutes after I sent the pics Jeff came from the pool area with his towel draped over one shoulder, sporting a huge bulge in his swim suit, and a big smile on his face. "Did you enjoy those pictures Jeff?" I asked and glanced again at his swollen member. I subconsciously licked my lips and added, "It certainly appears you did!"

"Heather you are incredibly beautiful, and those photos are just hot! And yes, I'm very turned on from looking at them!"

"Well I'm not a nurse, but that swelling I see in your groin area looks painful!" I said with a wink, and added, "Why don't you step down the hall to your room and I will be right there to see if I can ease your discomfort. Be sure and remove that tight fitting garment!" I giggled and winked at him.

He smiled big and replied, "That would be great, see you shortly!" As he walked away I put a note card on the counter that stated I would return to the front desk in twenty minutes, and with confidence that nobody would be likely to come by at that time of the night, I walked down the hall. Jeff had left his door slightly ajar and I tapped twice as I pushed it open far enough to enter.

There stood Jeff, nude, with his hard cock pointing straight up and that sexy grin on his face. I removed my top and my bra in seconds and led him by his dick to the full length mirror just a step or two away. I kissed him hard and whispered, "I'm wet just thinking about you and this beautiful cock, and making you come!" I knelt before him and holding his steel hard cock in my right hand I fondled his smooth balls with my left hand and drew the head of his prodigious member into my mouth. He looked to be a little more than six inches and really thick. I sucked on the head and gradually took more of him into my salivating mouth as I pumped the base of his shaft.

He had his fingers in my hair and moaned softly as I established a smooth rhythm of sucking his cock and taking over half of him in on the downstroke. I stopped sucking for a moment but continued slowly pumping as I looked up at him and said, "Does that feel good Jeff? Do you like watching in the mirror as I suck your big hard dick? I bet you do, your cock is getting juicy! I want your cum Jeff, I want you to come in my mouth and all over my tits!"

"Oh babe, you know I'm loving this! Feeling your hands and mouth on my cock and seeing it in the mirror is over the top hot! Finish me Heather, suck my cock!" He pulled my face forward on his raging hard-on and began slowly fucking my mouth.

I put one hand on his thigh signaling him to hold still as I rubbed his oozing dick all over my face as I gently squeezed the shaft of his cock. I drew the head back to my mouth and reached behind him with my left hand and rubbed his ass as I sucked him deeper in my mouth. I slapped his ass and he took the hint and pushed a bit further in as I tasted a lot of pre-cum, and then I backed off a bit. With half his cock in my mouth I squeezed the other half as he started throbbing and shooting his cum in my mouth! I eagerly swallowed the first two blasts and then pulled off as a third blast hit my face and two more ropes of cum splashed on my tits.

When I was satisfied I had milked the last of his load I stood up and asked with a petulant smile, "Does that feel better now Mr. Wilson? The swelling has gone down quite a bit!"

He put his hand on the back of my head and gently pulled my mouth to his for a soul-searing kiss and said, "Heather that was amazing! You are amazing!"

I went for a hand towel to clean off my chest and as I put my bra and blouse back on I said, "We should do this again, don't you think Jeff? I'd certainly like some more of that delicious dick!"

"I definitely want more! I'd love to please you the way you pleased me! Can't wait babe!" We kissed once more and I scampered back to my post.

I recounted that night in his room several times in my head, him naked and hard as a brick, me topless on my knees sucking his beautiful cock until he came all over me, And the kiss! Never before has a man pulled me in for a kiss immediately after I sucked him off! The moment it happened I knew I wanted more of him!

He texted me a few days later asking if we would talk on the phone. I immediately replied we could indeed, and asked him to call me that afternoon. He called and said, "Heather I know I'm quite a bit older than you, but I really want to see you again! I'd love to spend an evening with you! Could you arrange the night off when next I am in town?"

"I would really like that Jeff! I don't care about the age difference at all, you impressed me as a sensitive lover, and I want some more of that! Just give me a heads-up a couple days in advance and I'll be yours for the evening!"

I was actually on duty the day he called for a reservation and as I booked him in a room I said, "Mr. Wilson we have you in a room not far from the pool, I've upgraded your stay this time to a suite. We look forward to your arrival, is there anything else we can do?"

"Does a beautiful lady come with this room?" he quipped.

"Whether or not she comes would be totally up to you Mr. Wilson! But we aim to please." I said with a slight giggle. We ended the call and I submitted my request for that evening off.

The day before his arrival I went in for waxing and a pedicure, and I had a difficult time keeping my mind off our scheduled date. The next afternoon I went about selecting my wardrobe for the evening, knowing whatever I wore would likely come off shortly after we finished dinner. I chose a lacy red bra with matching panties, lace-top thigh-highs, a simple gold necklace, and a pair of red strappy heels.

We had arranged to meet in his room before going to dinner and he texted me as soon as he checked in. I had strategically placed him in a room not far from an employee entrance. I put on fresh red lipstick, grabbed my keys and drove the short distance to the hotel in under ten minutes. He had left the door closed but not latched, and upon entering I watched him pull on pair of those great jeans, a fresh white shirt and noticed by the haze on the mirror he just showered.

He had chosen one of his favorite haunts, a dinner club named after the State I live in. We had a delightful dinner, neither of us cleaned our plates in anticipation I suppose of what the evening had in store. He asked if I wanted dessert and i said, "I'm SO ready for dessert Jeff, but what I want is not on the menu!"

He smiled and replied, "Funny, what I want isn't on the menu either, shall we go?"

He paid the tab and held my hand as we walked to the car. When he opened the door for me I didn't exactly sit down like a lady. Instead I parted my legs enough to allow Jeff a glimpse of my thigh-highs, and then a peek at my red panties. I repeated this as I exited the car when we got back to the hotel.

We entered the building on the side door using his room card, and he escorted me to his room. As soon as we were inside I began unbuttoning his shirt and tugging at his belt. He started to unzip my dress but i stopped him and said, "Wait please, I want you completely naked first! I want to kiss you and play with your big dick while I'm still dressed!"

He sat down in a wingback chair and removed his boots and as he stood I pulled him once again in front of a full length mirror. I kissed him briefly and said, "Watch me take your pants Jeff, watch a fully dressed woman play with your hard cock!" He moaned with appreciation as I knelt in front of him and when I pulled his pants down I saw he was already engorged. I carefully pulled the waistband of his tight boxers away from his groin as I skid them to the floor, and cast those and his jeans aside, leaving him nude and erect, his cock inches from my face!

I held his magnificent dick with one hand, rubbing it across my red lips as I slid my left hand up his thigh. I sucked him into my mouth as I looked at him, then pulled off and said, "Do you like watching me suck your big cock Jeff? You must like it, you're hard as a brick!"

"I love it Heather, seeing half my cock in your mouth, the way you swirl your tongue over the head, are you trying to make me come?"

"Oh make no mistake my loving man, I do intend for you come! Not just yet, and not just once!" I stood and kissed him again and asked, "Will you unzip me now and help me out of this dress?"

As he unzipped me I removed my necklace and stepped out of my dress, letting him see me, watching his eyes take in my sexy underwear. I reached behind me and undid my bra, casting that aside as I drew him to me for a sloppy kiss. My nipples hardened as he pulled me tight against him as his hard cock mashed against my tummy.

Breaking our kiss, he laid me back on the bed and kissed his way downward. He teased each nipple, first kissing one, then the other, and then with his lips not quite touching the nipple he inhaled through his mouth, bringing a swirl of air around each moist nipple, making them stand out even more! Sliding down further he teased my bellybutton with that talented tongue before kissing down to the edge of my panties.

He hooked a finger on either side and I raised my hips as he removed them and tossed them in the direction of my bra. He kissed all around the lips of my swollen pussy before rolling his tongue and using it like a letter opener to separate them, then flicking it gently on my clit! He then enveloped my wet pussy with his mouth, kissing it much the same as he would my other lips.

I clenched the back of his head and implored him, "Oh gawd Jeff, don't stop! Eat me baby, make me come! Oh lick me, lick me like that!" as I flooded his face with my first orgasm of the night. He moved up beside me on the bed and as we kissed I sucked his tongue in my mouth, tasting myself as I reached for his rock-hard dick! "I want you inside me Jeff, I want you to fuck me! I want to come all over you as you fill me up!"

I nudged him over on his back as I straddled him and aimed his missile at my wet pussy. Reaching behind me I held cock as I rubbed the head up and down the opening of my wetness, and slowly lowered myself down on it. It felt so good to have every inch of his thick dick ensconced inside me at last! We started off slow and easy, me rocking back and forth, Jeff softly playing with my nipples, twice I reached behind me and fondled his tight balls, so ready to come inside me!

I leaned forward to kiss him, leaving room now for me to hold still as he fucked me at his pace. In this position he had about half his cock inside me on the downstroke and buried himself completely on the upstroke. He began at the same pace, but started picking up speed as he slammed into me, his cock was rubbing against me in exactly the right spot! I soon yelled out, "I'm coming Jeff, oh oh oh come with me Jeff! Fill me up!"

I sat upright with his raging hard cock fully inside me as I was coming non-stop, and then he was throbbing and squirting, over and over, as he filled me to overflowing with his massive load!

We were both covered with a sheen of perspiration, and both smiling from ear to ear as we exclaimed, "WOW!" I fell forward as we kissed again, and then rolled sideways off him. We caught our breath and I said, "Shall we rinse off with a cool shower baby?"

He took my hand as he helped me up and led me to the walk-in shower. We kissed, we washed, we tickled each other a bit, we rinsed off and kissed again. I chose to stay nude and so did Jeff, taking our towels with us so we could sit on the couch. I had stashed a few airplane bottles of Jeffs favorite gin in the kitchenette of the suite after booking it. I poured each of us some gin on the rocks as Jeff lit the gas fireplace.

We sat together on the couch, sipping gin and touching each other as lovers do. Soon enough he placed his empty glass on the coffee table, I set mine beside it, and he pulled my nude body to his. We kissed deeply, I massaged his rapidly swelling dick, he teased my nipples and then pulled my ass to the edge of the couch as he got on his knees and began blowing softly on the puffy lips of my pussy. He licked, he teased, and then he pushed his tongue between my lips before looking at me and saying, "I love your sweet little muffin baby, I just wanna eat you up!"

He proceeded to do just that, he was practically devouring me! He said, "You are so wet and so sweet baby, I can't get enough! Between his soft voice and his stiff tongue I was soon coming all over his face again!

I softly pushed him back a bit and said, "My turn mister, I want your cock! First I want to suck it!" He rose up in front of me and he was already completely hard! I pulled his beautiful dick to my mouth and sucked the head as I worked the shaft, but what I really wanted was to be fucked, hard! "Jeff I want you to fuck me, I want this wonderful cock slamming into my wet pussy!" I got on my hands and knees, facing away from him, and added, "Fuck me doggy style baby, give it to me!"

He got on his knees behind me and rubbed the bulbous head of his dick in my wetness, rubbing it all around. He pushed slowly into me, then backed out and slid his wet hard dick between my ass cheeks, rubbing the head against my anus, then plunged fully into the wetness of my pussy!

He was holding my hips, thrusting hard, and his balls were swinging just right to hit my magic button every time he was fully inside me! I started coming and I yelled, "That's it Jeff, fuck me! Fuck me, pull my hair, fuck me and give me your cum!"

This wasn't just sex, this was raw primal fucking! He pulled my hair, he slammed into my pussy, and then, and then he yelled out as he sunk to the hilt, "I'm coming babe, take it, take it all!" as his big cock throbbed over and over, until at last he was sated! I would have collapsed except he had his hands on my hips as if we were conjoined from our hot glorious fuck!

At some point he slipped out of me and scooped me up, carrying me in his arms to the king-size bed, where we slept, cuddling throughout the night!