Night-time Frolics

Story Info
The fun doesn't stop once the sun goes down.
1.5k words
4
2.3k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time night had again fallen we were so relaxed and content - having spent the rest of the day snuggling in front of the TV and fire - watching movies, kissing and cuddling. The whole day had been spent with the curtain drawn - the only light coming from the mood lighting of the table lamp and candles on the mantelpiece - and both of us totally naked, entwined and snuggling into each other's warm cosy bodies. The day flew past and without us realising it, it was now gone 9pm and pitch black outside, with only a small moon and an array of stars twinkling through the occasional cloud to give any light. The remote location of the cottage meant no other lights could be seen anywhere around us.

It was at that point I'd come up with the idea to test your bravery (and enjoy the moment too). I lead you over to the window and, pulling back the curtain slightly, show you the large dark expanse of the garden in front of us, and the stars above us in the sky.

"I dare you to run over to that fence and back." I challenge.

"Well that'll be easy," you scoff "it's not that far."

"Ah but.... right now," I reply and indicate with my hands up and down you body.

It takes a second but then you realise what I'm meaning...... you have to streak, totally naked. You think for a moment and then to my surprise reply. "OK, but you have to come watch me. No hiding away inside."

I hastily agree before you change your mind and follow you to the front door and out into the garden. Within seconds you are off, ass wiggling and you giggle and squeal trying to hold your bouncing breasts in place as you run over to the fence at the far side of the secluded garden.

You've soon disappeared into the dark and I start to follow, hoping my eyes will soon adjust to the blackness in front of me. After a few more seconds I spot you and you're now freely bouncing around the garden, boobs free, loving every second of your naked skin in the cool evening air.

As you prance and parade around the garden clearly confident being so naked outdoors I can't help but sit and watch you, admiring every inch of your body. You spot me watching you and do a few jumps in front of you to send your boobs bouncing wildly up and down. I LOVE it and clearly you do too.

You spot how much I'm loving it as you notice my now rock hard cock standing proud and me slowly stroking myself as I'm watching you. You sexily slink your way over to me, only encouraging me more as I build a faster pace. Before I get too carried away, you continue to move forward to stand right up close to me so I can see how wet and turned on you are too.

"I see you are enjoying yourself as much as I am," I joke.

"You know, there's something else I've always wanted to do at night," you continue.

Before I have a chance to ask what you are meaning, you've climb over my lap and are lowering yourself onto my cock. You teasingly push my shoulders, causing me to fall backwards to lie flat on the cool ground. You quickly take control and start to rock your hips rubbing your clitoris against my pubic hair, and pushing my cock deep inside you.

You lean back to push my cock further forwards and continue your rocking and its clear its hitting the right spot as your face starts to glaze over as a huge orgasm waves over you, quickly followed by another and a lift my hips up and drive deeper inside you.

After a few seconds to regain your thoughts and composure you start again, gently rocking back and forward, slowly building pace until your boobs and bouncing wildly in front of you. You see how excited I am and this only spurs you on further. Reaching forwards you pinch my nipples and hold on tight to them, causing me to thrust wildly in both pleasure and a little pain. After a few more seconds you let go first of the left nipple then the right and a shock of pain courses through my whole body. My even harder cock gives away how turned on I am and you can tell I'm enjoying it.

Your attention turns to my balls as you feel another orgasm of your own building. Wanting a final climax for us both you tease and pinch my balls and you rock backwards and forwards. The new angle, you leaning right back, adds a new sensation to my already sensitive tip and along with the pinching if my balls it's only a few seconds later that we both sense my cock twitching yet again over this marathon long weekend session. You pick up your pace and I start to thrust up and down until, with a scream of ecstasy from us both, I fill your pussy with another stream of hot cum at the exact same second you clamp tight around my shaft as you orgasm too.

Neither of us dare move, both so sensitive and spent, we cannot take any more. So we don't! We stay still, you sat on top of me, my cock still deep inside your pussy until eventually I'm calming down and my cock slides out of you. You fall down on top of me and we cuddle, still naked lying on the grass until the chill becomes too much and we quickly make our way back inside to warm up in front of the fire. We laugh and giggle as we warm up still naked and snuggling at another wild adventure on our wild weekend away.

eventually we start to feel the chill and move back indoors, where our last night of our weekend away was spend snuggling and kissing in bed, mixed in with some gentle fondling and teasing. Both of us accepting we were too tired for any more wild adventures or rampant sex sessions.

That was until you awoke in the middle of the night. You'd drifted off to sleep earlier, reliving our wild adventures and it had had an obvious effect on you. Your dreams had been just as wild and you'd woken up horny and desperate to cum one last time.

You slide your hand down your stomach and slowly open your legs wider to allow easy access to your pussy. While one hand starts teasing your clitoris, the other grabs your breast and fondles and teases a nipple until its rock hard. Your attention turns to the other breasts and soon both nipples are rock hard and just so sensitive.

Your second hand traces down your side to your hip and with your other hands easing your labia wider, 3 fingers slide inside as start to rock back and forth. You let out a little whimper of pleasure but also a little in frustration as it's just not quite enough for you.

You look over and notice I am still fast asleep, but not for long! You gently manoeuvre yourself up the bed and climb up to your knees. With the same movement you pull me from my side onto my back, and lift one of your legs up and over me so you are kneeling on my chest, your glistening wet and open pussy, just inches from my face. As I quickly come to, you force yourself down onto me and hold my head in place by my hair.

I quickly respond by sliding my tongue inside you and lick and lap at your wet hole. With the slight movement you allow, I made sure my nose is able to tease your clit, and you can't contain your groans of pleasure any more as you rock back and forwards on my face, looking deep into my eyes as you fuck my face for all I can give you.

Your knees tighten and grip the side of my head as another mighty orgasm floods your body. You collapse slightly on to me, and after a few seconds to my surprise lift yourself off and snuggle back down beside me.

"Errm.... what about me?" I enquire, glancing down at my cock, standing to your attention.

"Not tonight!" You firmly reply, giving my cock a teasing slap.

"What? Really?"

"Yep, my rules tonight.... be a good fuck toy and maybe you'll get a treat in the morning."

Desperate to please you, I agree and snuggle up against you, my still hard cock pressed up against your ass cheeks. Occasionally you keep me on my toes by wiggling your ass to tease both my cock and my mind. But it never goes any further.

Every now and then I forget my position and my hands wander from being wrapped around you, to fondling your boobs or caressing your pubic hair. Each time I'm quickly brought back with a firm hand from you and we snuggle back down to our comfortable positions wrapped around each other.

Soon we are both drifting back off to sleep and before long we're waking up to the light streaming through the curtains and another sunny day ahead of us. Our last before returning home later that afternoon.... or at least that's what I thought.