Woodland Walk

Story Info
A woodland walk turns naughty... but were we spotted?
963 words
4.21
3.9k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long rest in the sun, and then indoors once the heat became too much, we agree that a walk through the woods would be a lovely way to round off the afternoon.

We head off down the main track and turn off onto a woodland path, under tree cover and immediately feeling secluded and remote. We walk slowly up the hill, hand in hand, enjoying the peace and quiet. We're joking and teasing and I place my hand low down on your ass to "help" give you a push up a particularly steep slope. You give a little squeal of excitement as my fingers slip a little further between your ass cheeks, also raising up the back of your flowing dress.

We walk a little further when you stop and pull me back against you, your arms wrapping round my neck. I copy and let myself be pulled in to a passionate kiss which continues becoming more and more enthusiastic and wild. You break away and run off up the hill.

"Can't catch me," you tease.

I follow and eventually catch up with you as you stop by a large tree trunk. As we catch our breath, I lead with another passionate kiss on your lips and my tongue is soon exploring inside your mouth.

"Oh you caught me," you giggle "I guess you'd better have a prize then. Close your eyes."

I close my eyes tight and listen at the crunching of leaves and braches as I sense you moving around. I'm shocked into opening my eyes as I feel you unzip my shorts and pull them, along with my boxers, down to my ankles. Before I have time to properly react, your warm hands are teasing my cock and he's standing rock hard and dripping wet. My breathing is becoming more and more rapid especially as you start to tease my head with your tongue.

"What if someone sees you?" I query, slightly in a panic.

"Let them, I don't care.... I thought you wanted to be wild?"

Soon my mind is distracted from the possibility of being caught as you take my huge erect cock into you mouth and start rocking your head back and forward, slowly building pace. Even after a the fun we've had so far it doesn't take long for you to start feeling my cock twitch and tense as I feel like I'm going to cum. I expect you to stop and leave me to calm myself but to my surprise you continue, going faster and faster, grabbing my balls with your hands and running a finger or two over them giving a gentle pinch every now and then. To send me right over the edge your finger continues down my balls to my asshole, circling around and applying a gentle pressure to open me up. I can't take it any more and before I know what is happening one final huge twitch of my cock sends a huge load of hot, sticky cum into your mouth.

I'm shocked as I know how easy you normally gag when my cum hits the back of your throat, but this time you take it a in your stride and swallow the whole load in one. Without breaking your motion to squeeze my balls one last time and make sure every last drop of cum has been licked clean from my cock and now very sensitive head. As you withdraw I slump into a heap at the base of the tree and slowly shuffle my boxers and shorts back on.

As I'm regaining my composure you stand right in front of me and slowly bend over so your ass is now right in front of my face, covered by your long flowing dress. You giggle as you slowly lift your skirt up revealing a pair of deep red lacy knickers.

"No touching," you warn me...... "Not yet anyway."

Achingly slowly you slide your fingers inside the waistband and slide them down over your hips and down to your ankles, then stepping out of them and turning to put them in into my pocket as you sit on my lap, you pussy now so close to my cock, only separated by my shorts and boxers. You teasingly ride me, rubbing yourself against my already re-hardening cock.

Taking control you grab my hands and place them onto your ass. I know what you need and grope and fondle your cheeks, slowly spreading your pussy wider and wider. I move one hand round in between your legs and start to tease your clitoris with my thumb. After a few more teasing circles around your pussy I ease my thumb inside you, followed by two further fingers as they explore deeper and deeper inside you.

You can't control yourself and you're rocking and bucking against me trying to force me deeper and deeper. My fingers continue, building pace and spreading out inside you, hitting just the right spot making you scream out and buck backwards. A few teasing brushes of your clit with another finger sends you over the edge and you collapse into a heap on top of me.

To stop me teasing you any further you quickly step up off me and rearrange your skirt and top which had ridden up almost exposing your perfect breasts.

As we both get back to our feet we hear crunching on the path and a dog comes running past us, quickly followed by another young couple. As they pass us they exchange pleasantries and we head off if the other direction. They seem to be looking at us with a knowing smile. We both giggle, slightly with embarrassment at the thought of them seeing us, but never knowing if they really did.