Night-time Prey

Story Info
First attempt at a primal prey story.
779 words
4.5
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first ever attempt at a rear erotic story, so please excuse my sloppiness. Feedback is very appreciated*

We had discussed this night for many months, establishing rules and limits, but still, I could feel my heart racing, my breathing ragged as we drove through the darkness. You reach out a hand to touch my bare thigh, my shorts having ridden up as I shuffled in my seat. Tank top and shorts, no underwear was the agreed outfit that I would be wearing. The car slows as you pull into a small, concealed clearing. I wonder how you found it in the darkness, but I realise that you have been searching for the perfect location for months. I look out of the window, my eyes adjusting to the dark, seeing nothing but a sea of tall trees and impenetrable blackness. I hear the crack behind me, breaking though my thoughts, and turn to look at you. You smile at me as you wrap the now luminous sticks around my neck, wrists and ankles, allowing your hands to linger as you do, feeling my body shiver with fear and desire. "You remember the rules?" you ask, staring deep in my eyes, as you reach across and open the door. I nod, my heart thumping now, waiting for the command. You don't disappoint, as a low growl leaves your throat "Run."

I turn and sprint as quickly as my legs will allow, trying desperately to see into the darkness. I can hear the car doors close as I reach the third row of trees, but I resist the urge to look back. I know it won't be long until you start hunting me, and I need every second advantage I can get over you. My eyes are now fully adjusted to the darkness, and I turn suddenly, spotting a thicker patch of trees, hoping they will help disguise the glow of my limbs. Even over the crunching of the leaves and my ragged breathing, I hear your steps, faintly in the distance, a slow chase compared to my frantic sprint. I allow myself a seconds rest, back against a tree, listening for a clue as to your direction, whether you are close. I don't hear you, so after my breathing has returned to normal, I set off running again, my eyes frantically scanning the darkness as I head deeper into the forest.

I keep running for what seems like forever, my mind playing tricks on me now, seeing movement in every direction, knowing you are just watching me. I spot a clump of bushes, hidden amongst the trees. It's the perfect hiding spot, and I scurry beneath them, trying desperately to keep my legs and arms hidden, concealing the glow. I steady my breathing as I hear rustling all around me, too scared to move an inch. Before I can react, I feel you pushing your way through the leaves, grabbing any part of my body you can get. I kick against you as you drag me backwards, the forest floor rough against me skin, your nails digging into my flesh. I try frantically to fight you off, to make my escape, but your entire body is pinning me down, and I can feel your breath against my ear. I can't do anything but whimper beneath you, feeling your teeth scraping down my shoulders as your hands tear at my shorts.

You enter me in a single movement, forcing every inch of yourself in my slick cunt. You pull me upwards as you fuck me, your nails dragging down my tits and stomach, the pain mixing the pleasure. You can feel my orgasm building, the thrill of the chase has left me needing release. You time it perfectly, and sink your teeth into my neck as the orgasm rocks my body, my screams of pleasure filling the emptiness. You push me down, my face pressed against the dirt and leaves, and dig your hands into my hips as you fuck me harder, your need to cum so great. You fill me completely, a gutteral growl escaping your throat as you leave me dripping and panting on the forest floor.

You pick me up, cradling me in your arms, and carry me back to the car. Your voice soft and gentle now, making me feel safe. We reach the car in what feels like seconds, and you wrap a blanket around me before opening the door for me. You slide behind the wheel, reaching over and kissing me gently on the forehead. I smile at you, and can barely mutter a "Thank you Sir" before falling asleep against the window.